Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Final DMT Extraction Question [Re: muistrue]
    #10686362 - 07/16/09 03:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

notapillow said:
DONT BE LAZY

I agree. I have never done a straight to base extraction, always do acid base every time. People say it's easier and yields more but for some strange reason it feels wrong to me so I go with my intuition and do the A-B.

I also recommend recrystallizing a couple times to get the shardy shards! Don't be lazy is excellent advice when it comes to extractions. If you don't get the purest spice possible, I don't think it's worth it.

stb is a fine way to go

but trying to do everything as quickly and as easily as possible is a horrible way to look at an extraction

stb can yeild the exact same fluffy white spice as AB. they both have faults

as long as your carfull with the lye, and take your time tho i think stb is best

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger
Re: Final DMT Extraction Question [Re: notapillow]
    #10686578 - 07/16/09 05:09 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

notapillow said:
DONT BE LAZY

I agree. I have never done a straight to base extraction, always do acid base every time. People say it's easier and yields more but for some strange reason it feels wrong to me so I go with my intuition and do the A-B.

I also recommend recrystallizing a couple times to get the shardy shards! Don't be lazy is excellent advice when it comes to extractions. If you don't get the purest spice possible, I don't think it's worth it.

stb is a fine way to go

but trying to do everything as quickly and as easily as possible is a horrible way to look at an extraction

as long as your carfull with the lye, and take your time tho i think stb is best

great advice^^^^:thumbup: fyi extractions can take weeks....you can not think that its all going to happen at once like flipping a light switch.

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Re: Final DMT Extraction Question [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #10687656 - 07/16/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

preschooler said:
Quote:

notapillow said:
Quote:

FractalDust said:
Quote:

notapillow said:
DONT BE LAZY

stb is a fine way to go

great advice^^^^:thumbup: fyi extractions can take weeks....you can not think that its all going to happen at once like flipping a light switch.

Yeah I know pulls can take multiple weeks to get them all done.

But I just looked at my jars
Lots of DMT!

So I shoudl pour it into a filter, let that air dry, then let the naphtha I poured evap, then go straight to evaping the remaining naphtha in the jars?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]