Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethelox
Using Ouija board
    #1063179 - 11/18/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Has anyone used a Ouija board while tripping?
if so what were the results?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesevens
binarian
 User Gallery

Re: Using Ouija board [Re: thelox]
    #1063208 - 11/18/02 03:38 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

those things scare me sober would be scared to go near it tripping

--------------------
SeVeN aka [01010011  01100101  01010110  01100101  01001110]
(All posts are from dreams I've had and/or recounts, hear say, etc)

OfflineChefRamenNoodle
The Chef
    #1063832 - 11/18/02 07:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

dude thatd be some hardcore freaky shit haha

--------------------
--
[url=www.cafeshops.com/cheframen]Disinformation Awareness Office[/url

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: ChefRamenNoodle]
    #1064002 - 11/18/02 07:50 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

don't fuck with that shit dude seriously, especially on ANY drug, if you dont know what your getting yourself into don't do it. Theres more to those things than you think

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1064308 - 11/18/02 09:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

they dont really work, its all in the mind

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: danlennon3]
    #1064372 - 11/18/02 10:17 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

they do work!... dont tell me they do not... actually you are right it is all in the mind... if you have negitive thoughts and doubts that nothing can really happen well chances are your right, nothing will happen... but believe me, those are not toys if used properly

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South
    #1064578 - 11/18/02 11:23 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Me and my fiance used one on dex one night. Had quite a few spooky contacts too :smile: Nothing wierd happened, and we're not demon possessed( I dont think, mwahahahhaah). But that isnt saying that something wont happen to you. If you fuck up and have an evil spirit loose in your room, just remember, you made the choice :smile:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #1065117 - 11/19/02 02:34 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

A recent study conducted by parapsychologists in Europe found that people who had had experience with Oujia boards generally had the chance of future paranormal experiences in their life time increased by a huge 73%.
When using these boards you are likely to be communicating with your own subconscious or the naughty beings who provide the strange occurences in John Keel's Mothman Prophercies. Certainly this force tailors itself completely to the belief structures of the witness/board user and provides only the answers the user wishes to hear.
Examples of this can be highlighted:
One user had the board indicate that his mother wished to convay a message to him. He asked the board to pass the message on, but it made little sense. He asked the board which year his mother died. It gave the answer 1977. He said 'no your one year out.' It moved through the numbers 1976. He laughed. 'You went the wrong way.' It quickly moved to the numbers indicating 1978.
A couple asked the board when they would break up. When the male asked, the board told him that they would break up in the year 2548. WHen she asked it gave the current year. SHe broke up with him within six monthes.
The board just provides a mechanism for the 'Others' of John Keel's writing to consolidate some sort of paranormal belief in the user through 'so-called' mystical experiences so that they can consolidate their own existence. By our responses the force can realise its own existence.
Nothing it has to say is really true, and in actual fact the only result may just be continued and annoying paranormal activity in your life.

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1065319 - 11/19/02 04:48 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

the merry pranksters & their friends (kesey, wavy gravy, stewart brand, etc...) would consult the oracle (i ching) to tap into the cosmic vibe/karmic flow... and often get astoundingly relevant replies...~
oui = yes (french)
ja = yes (german)
yes, yes... hehheh...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Edited by gnrm23 (11/19/02 10:58 AM)

Offlinethelox
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1065498 - 11/19/02 06:40 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well Ouija boards either represent the subconscious or are really spirits
is this not similar to what shrooms bring out.
It could be crazy, but I've have heard elsewhere never to use the
ouija board while on drugs

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

#1065698 - 11/19/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

shroomizzy is right, these are not toys to be fucked around with, you have to know what you are doing, which you dont my friend :grin:
especially dont do them on drugs plz.

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Using Ouija board [Re: croftsk]
    #1067102 - 11/19/02 05:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

No they are not a toy, and whether you use them while using or not makes little difference. What ever you are communicating with is using your growing belief in its/there existance to further validate to itself its own existence.
Personally, I prefer the paranormal activity of the UFO kind, to the paranormal activity of the strange and poltergeist type.
Ive used these boards before, and in later life had a ghost experience and a few UFO experiences as well, all of which were quite interesting.
There is nothing to fear from the use of these boards, and if you do have annoying experiences afterwards, you can just ignore them away quite easily.

--------------------

OfflineNatas
Natas
    #1068287 - 11/19/02 11:46 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The Ouija board is all in your head, it makes your subcontience connect with feelings and ideas that you play out on the board, I would not advise using an Ouija board under the influence unless you are an experienced tripper who can handle the realization of what your subcontience is trying to tell you. On another note I have never used an Ouija board myself but I do know how it works on a purely psychological level.

OfflineShaftula

Re: Using Ouija board [Re: Natas]
    #1068374 - 11/20/02 12:23 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Its a proven fact that your subconcious can control your bodily actions without you even knowing it. For example, TRY THIS, its pretty interesting....

Get a peice of paper and draw a big crosshair on it(a circle with a + inside it)
Then tie a ring to a peice of string, so you have a swinging pendelium(sp?) type thing
Now sit down at a desk, plant your elbow, keep your forearm uh, erect, and suspend the ring just above the center of the crosshair you drew earlier
Swing it gently up and down the +, and tell yourself "Yes" (get it into your brain that this action MEANS yes)
Swing it left to right over the +, and tell yourself "No" (again, get these messages into your brain)
Swing it clockwise around the circle and tell yourself "Maybe"
Lastly Swing it counterclockwise around the circle, and tell yourself "I don't know"
Now for the fun part......
Keep the ring still, right over the crosshair, and ask yourself ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING. The ring will actually start to move according to what you asked!
Every answer will be the absolute truth, so watch out, it can get kinda creepy. This is the same exact concept as a Ouija board, and its just basically a way of giving your subconcious a "voice", or something to communicate to you with. Usually your subconcious only comes out in subtle ways, mainly by repetive everyday tasks. Hope this clears things up. The Ouija board is NOT spirits, just you(well ok, YOUR spirit, but that dont count)

Happy shroomin,
Shaft

--------------------
Free Raymond

Offlinethelox
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: Natas]
    #1069426 - 11/20/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yeah I know what you're saying about the subconscious.
Well when I trip I always take 7 grams so I don't even really need
the ouija board to hear my subconscious

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #1069958 - 11/20/02 12:45 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

anyways, i think consulting the i ching (tossing the coins, or throwing the yarrow stalks - whatever...), or laying out some tarot cards, might be more ummmmmm educational, shall we say...
ymmv...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: Using Ouija board [Re: gnrm23]
    #1070225 - 11/20/02 01:51 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ima have to try using my tarot cards in some way on a trip in the near future...should proivde much interesting imagery :grin: i read in a book that you can use the tarot cards as astral projection gateways, similar concept to the aethyrs...anyway, should be interesting :grin: 

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.

Offlinethelox
Re: Using Ouija board [Re: croftsk]
    #1070522 - 11/20/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

or why not play Taboo for the NES
which is a tarot card reading game

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

#1070574 - 11/20/02 03:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

because i have actual tarot cards :grin:

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: Using Ouija board [Re: Shaftula]
    #1076018 - 11/22/02 05:52 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I am not surprised by this at all. In actual fact many para psychologists believe that paranormal experiences are produced purely by the subconscious. I recommend reading Mothman Prophercies by John Keel (not he movie, the book!!!!)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag