Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
chip inplants....terminator style
    #1058933 - 11/16/02 08:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

u gotta read this shit, they can inject these chips inside you through vaccinations!

------------------

Implants and
Microwave Concerns
by Wolfgang W. Scherer

It may be of interest to you that only last month a 4 day conference was held in Kingston, Ontario about technology advances for penal systems ("Beyond Prisons"-conference at Queen's University - Donald Gordon Center) attended by reps from 35 countries.

Kingston, Ontario, Canada is not only home to Queen's University but also in it's vicinity hosting one of the highest concentrations of penal institutions in North America.

The local newspaper The Whig Standard ( Canada oldest newspaper) run an article ( March 19 1998 page 5) about the new implant chip that can control convicts. It can be traced per satellite or phone systems, and can be used to demobilize carriers even "eliminate" = kill them. The chip is so small that it can be injected into the body (with a vaccination??).

This is no science fiction or April fools joke.

The American 'promoter' Stephen Carter of a South Carolina based Consulting firm painted a picture of enormous savings to the correctional service by this device, allowing them to totally monitor and control any movement of the convict thus allowing to house them outside of prisons since they can any time be immobilized or "eliminated" herewith removing the need for expensive prisons. They admit that is a "Big Brother" scenario but desperately needed to contain cost to control the rising "criminal" / prison population.

Carter was very optimistic that this way of dealing with convicts can save Millions and the possible abuse won't be there since this will be tightly supervised by governments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now enter the growing network of communication towers and you have the technical Cyborg Control in place that allows to enslave anyone by injection.

I found claims that such a chip has been tested in Florida on children and nobody knows how many may already unknowingly carry this device Mandatory vaccinations in school are one of the methods that come to mind - and suddenly have some frightening meaning. In Canada your kids are already excluded from school if their vaccination-record is not up-to-date.

But I leave the further search/interpretation to your network - I was surprised that such things can be in the paper and no one screams.

regards

Wolfgang W. Scherer
Sound Solutions
Picton Ontario Canada

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: chip inplants....terminator style [Re: chodamunky]
    #1059070 - 11/16/02 10:09 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Great! Yet another reason not to get flu shots.

Cool, and thanks for the info.

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1059864 - 11/17/02 10:15 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

yea for sure, i stopped getting flu shots a few years ago. I just found it weird how a few weeks after getting them I almost always had a huge influenza outbreak and would have to go the doctors and get medicine. Now that i refuse to take them, never been sick like that since.

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #1065658 - 11/19/02 08:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well, what do you think a flu shot is? They inject the most likely strain of flu that might show up in your area a give you some before hand! That way your body builds up an immunity to it. So really, you are paying doctors to give you the flu virus.

Offlinealmesse
high
Loc: EVERYWHERE! Well more spe...
Re: chip inplants....terminator style [Re: Frog31337]
    #1067380 - 11/19/02 07:25 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

>
THE MICRO, MICRO, MICRO, CHIP

HOW SMALL THEY REALLY ARE

I was told two years ago by a CIA scientist working against his will that in
truth microchips were so small they were being inserted by injection during
"vacination."
This is yet another crucial reason not to have our children vacinated.

Here is the picture proof of just how small they are. It was taken at a
university in England which is developing the chip technology. Please feel
free, as with everything on this site, to download it and pass it around.

David Icke

--------------------
"A man's life is what his thoughts make of it." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: chip inplants....terminator style [Re: almesse]
    #1067654 - 11/19/02 08:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If they made it so that they could kill people with a press of a button, we would all die. Some1 could fuckin press all the buttons or some shit. We would die, raw.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Anonymous

Re: chip inplants....terminator style [Re: downforpot]
    #1068219 - 11/19/02 11:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

damn thats a scary thought. In one movie they implented a chip in the criminals brain as part of the deal. If he stops the cyborg, he goes free. If he fails, he goes back to jail. If he breaks the deal and runs away or hurts innocent citizans, they can use the sattilite to activate the chip which releases radation or some neurotoxin(dont remember which it was) that would kill him in 30 seconds!

would you rather be in jail or set free and have a chip in your brain? they may do that for probation or parole cases soon :frown:

InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
    #1076976 - 11/22/02 01:27 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I call bullshit. Here is the synopsis of the conference mentioned-
http://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/text/forum/bprisons/speeches/toc_e.shtml

No Stephen Carter on the list. Also, he just says a "South Carolina based consulting firm" instead of giving the name of this firm so their product could be verified.
The newspaper cited is real, but who is going to go to the trouble of finding a copy of a four year old local Canadian paper?

If this were true the information would probably be everywhere. I only found this one reference, in a web search, the same article you posted.

From his fears of vaccinations and cellphone towers, I'm guessing Wolfgang Scherer is probably just another paranoid schizo foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorist; they're a dime a dozen on the Web these days.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains