Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: Legalize]
    #10667293 - 07/13/09 02:53 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Whoa! I listened to some music in the dark and saw some great patterns. The patterns are very layered, with many lines. They're kind of fractal, too. Perhaps these would've been much cooler if I had seen them earlier.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: Malfoy]
    #10667546 - 07/13/09 06:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are my favorite legal psychedelic.  They contain LSA and other psychoactive alkaloids and are the closest legal alternative to LSD that you'll find.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: deCypher]
    #10667602 - 07/13/09 06:51 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds are my favorite legal psychedelic.  They contain LSA and other psychoactive alkaloids and are the closest legal alternative to LSD that you'll find.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

#10670043 - 07/13/09 03:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Quote:

Ive only had one good LSA experience, and it was mild( need to try again). BUT it is definatly a bit more on the "right track"  and enough other people have had great experiences with it.

Peruvian Torch cactus is a -great- one as well. Just make sure you eat enough of it before you barf your guts up!

If you want to avoid being a "hardcore drug user" ( like the rest of us. :tongue2: ) Get some shrooms......

Dramamine and DXM are way worse physically, and a lot more "lowerlifeformdruggiedrugs" Dont eat nutmeg either. or smoke catnip. :tongue2:

The "legal highs" are way more "junkie"<-- (read as desperate and pathetic) than acid or shrooms. Not to say some of them ARENT kinda neat..... but if you want to get high..... have some class.  :cool: 

The reason weed, shrooms and acid are illegal(thus hard to find sometimes )  is cuz they are so awesome. :tongue:

InvisibleSebastien
Don't look!
Male

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: Shad0w]
    #10670459 - 07/13/09 04:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
The reason weed, shrooms and acid are illegal(thus hard to find sometimes )  is cuz they are so awesome. :tongue:

That's so lame, but I couldn't help and laugh :lol:
The day weed is legalized I'll be dancing in the streets with joy, I expect the rest of the world to do the same!

Offlinemtichael
500 channels

Loc: sun
    #10670620 - 07/13/09 05:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dxm for me is like im all party guy lol and then i get drunk ,i havent triped on dxm for a year when i took lsd and dxm lol and i havent felt the need but anyway.

dxm is like a party drug if your just sitting alone it aint good
my best trips were when it was like 6+ people all 14-16 and it was crazy as hell but intense. i almost opend some ones front door once my first time on it lol.

another cool one was when i went to the library  and i knew a few people there .i decided i would just talk to these people lol.
long story short i was driveing in a benz with some asian guy in like a tux lol 
we went downtown drank some coco lol  i get droped off with my pissed girlfriend 11 at night with random asian  in a benz lol!

dxm is not a trip like l and fungus ,it has to be at something you dont normaly do for you to enjoy it properly because just at home with my girlfreind sucked lol boreing trip

1: random human interaction (people are so stupid they wont know your triping) ( i dont act to crazy even on high dose's tho)
2:with a large group people triping on dxm at least 4

--------------------
The stars relly suck tonight
Hate is so usefull i make sandwichs out of it
:sandwich:

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10670893 - 07/13/09 06:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

grow mushrooms, you won't regret it.

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: showme]
    #10670929 - 07/13/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hit the oral DMT. BEST THING I have ever done in my life. It's everything you're looking for and more. Indisputably the purest  and most natural feeling drug one can use. Mimosa hostilis bark powder is legal almost everywhere.

I'm guessing shrooms are second best. I have not had much opportunity to try them.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

Edited by crkhd (07/13/09 06:23 PM)

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
    #10671242 - 07/13/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Too bad the cough syrup tastes so awful in such amounts.
I could ask my friend to get me some mushrooms, but I don't want to go buy some myself. Before a few months ago, I had only done weed. Now, four other drugs, three new ones in one month. I don't want to become part of the hard-drug-using community (no offense), even though I don't mind being called an occasional toker.

Dude.  You care what other people think about you?  And what person goes around telling everybody what drugs they're taking, anyway?  Go for gold.

Offlinebumtildeath
vonderful
Male User Gallery

Loc: NC
Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: Innoculus]
    #10671392 - 07/13/09 07:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Innoculus said:
Quote:

Malfoy said:
Too bad the cough syrup tastes so awful in such amounts.
I could ask my friend to get me some mushrooms, but I don't want to go buy some myself. Before a few months ago, I had only done weed. Now, four other drugs, three new ones in one month. I don't want to become part of the hard-drug-using community (no offense), even though I don't mind being called an occasional toker.

Dude.  You care what other people think about you?  And what person goes around telling everybody what drugs they're taking, anyway?  Go for gold.

alot of ppl at my school thought i was a crackhead when i was doing DXM all the time

prolly from the lack of sleep, and i would come in tripping almost everyday

--------------------
im not an addict
just an abuser

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: bumtildeath]
    #10671416 - 07/13/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Dude... I've done a LOT of drugs, but nobody thinks I'm a crackhead.  It's a matter of how responsible you are with your drugs.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag