Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

The proper psychedelic for me to use
    #10666370 - 07/12/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

In the last few weeks, I've been trying out different legal drugs to get me high. I just want that classic psychedelic drug effect that produces colors and Cevs and such.

I've tried five drugs: Pot, Dramamine, salvia, alcohol, and DXM.
By FAR, pot seems to be the closest to what I'm looking for.
I feel desperate to have that LSD-type (or mushroom?) experience.

I had 100ml of horrible-tasting Robitussin extra strength (300mg DXM) for the first time two and half to three hours ago, and I am disappointed. I thought it would be psychedelic, but instead it's like a better, more comfortable version of being drunk.

What is this psychedelic I'm looking for? I'm thinking LSD or shrooms. I sure hope the psychedelic aspect of these drugs is much "purer" than DXM is.

Sorry if my sentences are poorly worded, I'm still kind of high on DXM.
I know I'm not being very descriptive, it's kind of hard to do that right now :P

One thing is that I can't stop listening to music. It's not amazing, but it's still appealing. I feel happy. Four hours into it, I think it's not that bad. My language skills still suck though. Coming down on DXM is actually quite nice.

Edited by Malfoy (07/13/09 12:26 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaqualato
psychonaut
Male

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: Malfoy]
    #10666416 - 07/12/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've tripped pretty hardcore on DXM (300mgs) before... i find its more of a mindset then anything. I've also found that it gives prob the best CEV's that ive ever had.

If your wanting a psychedelic experience i would suggest 2-3 hits of LSD or an eighth of shrooms... You just have to have the right mindset/setting.

--------------------

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: aqualato]
    #10666441 - 07/12/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

At the peak, I couldn't move around too much without feeling nauseous. I was expecting to experiment like with weed, but I just sat there, half-dreaming with my eyes closed. I was disappointed by my inability to put in a good DVD, etc. I just felt like doing nothing, because it felt good to do that. Now, I feel light, kind of disoriented, like the world is moving around when I move my eyes. It was not unpleasant, just disappointing. Will a higher dose make me trip or will I just feel really drunk and vomit? I think I should just go ahead and find some LSD somehow. I just got really dizzy on this stuff.

Edited by Malfoy (07/12/09 11:21 PM)

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

#10666474 - 07/12/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

LSD may be hard to find, and yes, you may find a dealer claiming to sell it, but it most likely wont be LSD. I'd say your best bet for getting your hands on some classic psychedelics would be to buy some mushroom spores online, try Cambodian, B+, Amazonian, Ecuador, those are all good, and popular strains. To get started, do some research on PF tek, it's the most simple way of growing mushrooms. =) A warning, the process may seem daunting and difficult at first, but it's not. Just follow the steps slowly and make sure you have a decent grasp on the process. It helps to read and get a mental image of the process first, then read through while you have the materials.

Getting started shouldn't cost you much more than 60 dollars, and the ammount of mushrooms you get definately pays for the money you spent, especially if you sell some.

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: LeperFace]
    #10666495 - 07/12/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks, but I don't want to trip too often, and I don't want to sell drugs. Unfortunately, I still live with my parents (even though they are out working and at the cottage most of the time)

Offlineaqualato
psychonaut
Male

#10666499 - 07/12/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

like i said 300mgs was enough for me so i never dosed any higher so i cant relate to any doses higher than that... I actually really dont do it anymore because i've used LSD and mushrooms before and those experiences by far are my favorite, so yeah if yo can find them do it..

Im not really sure why your not experiencing any "trippy effects" but i do know that some people just have a natural tolerance to them... Like my buddy took 5 hits of some of the best acid i've ever had and he didn't feel a thing... peace

--------------------

Offlinebumtildeath
vonderful
Male User Gallery

Loc: NC
    #10666505 - 07/12/09 11:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
At the peak, I couldn't move around too much without feeling nauseous. I was expecting to experiment like with weed, but I just sat there, half-dreaming with my eyes closed. I was disappointed by my inability to put in a good DVD, etc. I just felt like doing nothing, because it felt good to do that. Now, I feel light, kind of disoriented, like the world is moving around when I move my eyes. It was not unpleasant, just disappointing. Will a higher dose make me trip or will I just feel really drunk and vomit? I think I should just go ahead and find some LSD somehow. I just got really dizzy on this stuff.

a higher dose of DXM will just make you more confused
i never experienced many actual visuals, it just made me think something was happening, or something looked a certain way,(it didnt actually change in shape or anything); it was my thought process changing, not anything really visual

anyway, ive done some fairly high doses of DXM in my past (i wouldnt recommend it; DXM in general, not just high doses) i thought i was a cowboy, and sort of talked like one on 900mg one day when i was walking around the school campus

eventually DXM wont make you trip anymore, or at least it wont make you trip how you want to trip

LSD is like a really really intense form of weed, but with visuals
things sway, flow, pop in and out, colors are enhanced, and music is phenomenal
im sure this is what you were describing

dont expect LSD to make things appear that arent really there though
when i first tried acid, i was under the impression that you would be in a whole new world, and see such things as dinosaurs and spiders (common bad trip propaganda)
but its not like that
your thoughts are intense, fast paced, and without boundary

i find shrooms to be very similar to acid, but with a more philosophical point of view in your thoughts; i also feel less "confused" on shrooms rather than acid.

some of my friends however find shrooms to be more intense than acid

the most notable difference in the two is that shrooms last between 4-6 hours (with some after effects for a few hours) and acid lasts between 8-12 hours (with small after effects for 5-7 hours after)

--------------------
im not an addict
just an abuser

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

#10666524 - 07/12/09 11:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Thanks, but I don't want to trip too often, and I don't want to sell drugs. Unfortunately, I still live with my parents (even though they are out working and at the cottage most of the time)

If they don't snoop, you can grow one cake in a 2 liter soda bottle somewhere, but if you're too paranoid, just try buying some shrooms, don't buy LSD.. Shrooms are easier to identify as legit. Look for dark to light brown shriveled caps, dark blue spots on the stems, etc. Just look at a pic of any cubensis strain. Make sure that when buying, you get at least an eighth (3.5 grams) for 30-45 dollars. Anywhere upward of 35 is usually a bit expensive, but still not outrageous.

Edited by LeperFace (07/12/09 11:39 PM)

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: bumtildeath]
    #10666537 - 07/12/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the reply, bumtildeath.
I seem to have a low tolerance to weed, and yet a high tolerance for other drugs. Three hits of good weed will make gravity really strong, and white or light surfaces change between red, yellow, and green. When I watch TV at this dose, people's heads look really small and there's this trippy echoeing and tinniness to what I hear. Might I also have a low tolerance to LSD or shrooms? I always think that weed is more significant than people give it credit for. It may be less intense than LSD, but good amounts really do cause significant visual distortions.

Offlinesilosighbin
this is the apocalypse
Male

Loc: isla vista baby!
    #10666549 - 07/12/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

None of those are even psychedelic with the exception of weed which is only very slightly psychedelic. fuck, shroomery has gone to shit.

--------------------

i am caustic

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

#10666551 - 07/12/09 11:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You wont know if you have a low tolerance, or high tolerance to anything, until you try it.. My tolerance to mushrooms is relatively low, for instance.. A 1.5 gram dose will throw me in to a level 3 or 4 trip, where as my tolerance to alcohol and weed is relatively high.. I could drink a half a bottle of 40% alc. vol. vodka and be set, comfortably drunk, or smoke a blunt of headies to the face and be comfortably high. Just experiment, a hit and a half of LSD or 2 grams of shrooms are good starting points.

Offlineggpr
Stranger
    #10666573 - 07/12/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

No offense, but most of the choices you made were pretty terrible ones(Dramamine, Salvia, Alcohol, DXM), at least if you were looking for experience similar to lsd.

It sounds like you don't have connections for traditional stuff, so i would advise you look into mescaline containing cacti, Morning Glories, or perhaps growing your own mushrooms.

Mescaline is by far my favorite psychedelic and is legally obtained in a variety of cactus, either ordered online or found at a local nursery(do research to identify).

Anyways, good luck finding something fun

OfflineHyperSpace
Truth Warrior

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: LeperFace]
    #10666575 - 07/12/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Lower doses of DXM are not that great, it's just a speedy type of drunk feeling. But that changes in the higher doses, it is way different at the higher doses. It is crazy fun at the higher doses IMO.

It's like computer reality, traveling though a circuit board or something. My favorite place to be and favorite drug.

Don't give up on it till you at least try one higher dose.

also try it with nitrous oxide.

--------------------
WANTED BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT: THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.
FOR THE CREATION AND CULTIVATION OF THE PLANT MARIJUANA ON THE PLANET EARTH.

GOD MADE IT.
MEN USE IT.
GOVERNMENTS PUT PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR IT.

Edited by HyperSpace (07/12/09 11:48 PM)

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: silosighbin]
    #10666578 - 07/12/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

None of those are even psychedelic with the exception of weed which is only very slightly psychedelic. fuck, shroomery has gone to shit.

The first time I had weed, three hits nearly caused ego death and, fifteen minutes later, ego splitting(?) (controlling two bodies with one mind, and having two fields of vision, which was not like double-vision).

Also, salvia is a bit of a psychedelic, even though it's mainly a hallucinogen (as in it makes you see or believe things that you don't notice are fake)

Edited by Malfoy (07/12/09 11:58 PM)

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: ggpr]
    #10666869 - 07/13/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ggpr said:
No offense, but most of the choices you made were pretty terrible ones(Dramamine, Salvia, Alcohol, DXM), at least if you were looking for experience similar to lsd.

It sounds like you don't have connections for traditional stuff, so i would advise you look into mescaline containing cacti, Morning Glories, or perhaps growing your own mushrooms.

Mescaline is by far my favorite psychedelic and is legally obtained in a variety of cactus, either ordered online or found at a local nursery(do research to identify).

Anyways, good luck finding something fun

Agreed, ur not gonna get that traditional psychedelic effect from anything legal really.

I would say the closest u can get is with salvia, but it's quite different and very powerful.

Look into extracting DMT if your interested, other than that, besides LSD/DOX/2cx/anyotherrc/ which are illegal, ur not gonna experience anything quite like them IMO.

I've done DXM plenty of times in my life, and even though I can never take it again, i thought it was interesting, and is an experience of it's own. Very interesting drug.

ive never done mescaline, but i hear it's very identical to LSD and I don't doubt it at all. I've done plenty of RC's, LSD and shrooms and find that they are very similar to each other in many ways, but they also have their unique characteristic, they all share that "traditional" effect.

so look into peruvian torch cutting or something on the internet. or look into mimosa hostilis rootbark or ayahuasca.

:cheers:

--------------------

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

Re: The proper psychedelic for me to use [Re: I AM SWIM]
    #10666984 - 07/13/09 01:16 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I've done DXM plenty of times in my life, and even though I can never take it again

Why not?
Now that it's been about five hours, I feel like I'm on a mild stimulant, contrary to my expectations. I feel very active, I want to listen to fast music. Although I still like weed more, this is probably #2 of the five drugs. I can feel it's addictive quality though, it ends with a bit of a rush after the initial dissociation and relaxation. It kind of worries me because it makes me think of cocaine. I think I may try a slightly higher dose of this in 2-4 weeks.

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
    #10667068 - 07/13/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Malfoy said:
Quote:

I've done DXM plenty of times in my life, and even though I can never take it again

Why not?
Now that it's been about five hours, I feel like I'm on a mild stimulant, contrary to my expectations. I feel very active, I want to listen to fast music. Although I still like weed more, this is probably #2 of the five drugs. I can feel it's addictive quality though, it ends with a bit of a rush after the initial dissociation and relaxation. It kind of worries me because it makes me think of cocaine. I think I may try a slightly higher dose of this in 2-4 weeks.

o nothing really too bad, just the thought of it makes me sick, and the last couple times i did it, the effects weren't the same, and just made me sick the entire time.

i mean after all u gotta down so many pills, or drink so much syrup it can bring pain on the liver, and just is nasty.

ur not only taking the drug, but also the inactive ingredients as well.

Eventually, if u do it too much, it will just become harder to take the pills or the syrup.

I guess if I were to do it again, it would have to be the powder.

I think it's relatively safe though and you can have very interesting awesome experiences from it, even hallucinations (one time i was in complete darkness and geometric shapes were everywhere and going through me, it was pretty sweet, but even though there were visuals, there was something very different about it from traditional psychedelics.

It does have addictive qualities, not only is it a dissociative, but also resembles an opiate, and the euphoria u can get from it can be quite addictive, for a while, i was trading one addiction for another, and DXM was one I used out of many :lol:

:thumbup: enjoy

--------------------

Offlinebirdbrain84
we are living in the future
Female User Gallery

Loc: nv
    #10667084 - 07/13/09 01:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

dxm is not really psychedelic unless u take higher doses
and yes if you take a lot of it it will make you throw up or feel sick..
the first time i tried dxm i was also disapointed i drank 1 1/2 bottles of the cough syrup and i already felt sick i was throwing up and i didnt even trip i just had a sick drunk feeling the whole night
the 2nd time i took pills with dxm in them and i didnt throw up but i felt slightly naucious and i could NOT walk straight but no visuals..
the third time i took 20 something pills.. i threw up once and then sat on a comfy chair the whole trip i couldnt get up or i felt sick but when i was sitting there i closed my eyes and i thought i was on a boat in the ocean with waves and i guess i kept yelling at my friend, "dont disturb the captain!!"
lol
but if youre looking for something thats like shrooms or acid, why dont you just try shrooms or acid?
i recomend shrooms
acid is nice but a lot of people sell fake acid and its pretty hard to tell if its legit or not
but if youre able to find acid in liquid form then i say go for it =]
if youre able to find shrooms thats probly even better usually theyre about $25 an 8th for your first time id say take half an 8th but it depends on how good the shrooms are

--------------------
I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it.

OfflineMalfoy
Stranger

#10667190 - 07/13/09 02:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Too bad the cough syrup tastes so awful in such amounts.
I could ask my friend to get me some mushrooms, but I don't want to go buy some myself. Before a few months ago, I had only done weed. Now, four other drugs, three new ones in one month. I don't want to become part of the hard-drug-using community (no offense), even though I don't mind being called an occasional toker.
Quote:

enjoy

OfflineLegalize
Metalhead
Male

Loc: USA Flag
    #10667213 - 07/13/09 02:19 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

LSD is pure win.

--------------------

Opiate free since 8/26/10 :thumbup:

Opiate free since 6/22/11 :thumbup: :sun: :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate