Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

4-aco-dmt incredible
    #10659874 - 07/11/09 06:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Me and my friend Sarah both took about 25mg of 4-aco-dmt in some juice. We started to walk to my dads house as no one was there. It only took about 10-15 minutes before I could reaaaally start to feel it. My friend Sarah tested it out by waving her hand infront of her face obviously seeing if it would trail or not and apparently it was because she said "I think this stuff's starting to work!". After she said that we realized that there were some old people on their front lawn looking at us and had obviously heard us, we just laughed and kept walking

We were both coming up hard while walking on an overpass that stretches over a large highway. It was amazing! The wind, all the space. I felt very sick to my stomach, I thought i would certianly vomit. I held it together until we got to my dads house, we went and layed underneath a tree in my backyard.

When my eyes were shut I was having the most amazing visuals, however the only part i can remember is spanish like skulls appearing and swirling and growing. It didn't frighten me though I thought it was very pretty. With my eyes open everything was completely different, like a whole other trip. It felt like my thought process was being pulled in a thousand different directions.

Me and Sarah could not verbally communicate throughout the trip. I realized how much words get in the way and it's such a bottleneck to have to express yourself in. We found out however that we were both thinking the exact same things so when we were fumbling over our words we would just stop and smile and say we know, we know. This girl has the most beautiful eyes and smile by the way, her face just lights up so when we looked at each other it felt extremely good.

Because we were laying down if I tilted my head back far enough i could see the ground again. This got me thinking about perspective ALOT (everything is soo subjective) and how really by looking up into the sky we can be looking down. what is up and down? I felt like i was on the bottom of the globe and trees and plants were not just growing up, they were growing down and out and simply fighting the power of gravity. I felt like i was stuck to the earth looking down, like i could possibly fall into the sky. The clouds were moving, swirling, and making the most amazing configurations. It was blowing my mind!

Sarah was remembering in incredible detail all the memories from her past that she never would have been able to recount. throughout her trip she basically saw everything in her past that made her her, and what matters, and real friends. She talked about her dad to me too. Her dad died when she was 10 and when she was talking about things I could feel her pain. Even though i have no idea what it's like to loose someone like a dad I felt like i could feel her pain and I cried.

In contrast to all her memories flooding back and what makes her her, I was nothing. The only way I can describe it is perhaps nirvana/ego death? I felt one, I was crying tears of joy, smiling more than i could imagine. Nothing matters, thinking less is thinking more I was not a personality I just was. My mind was blank but it felt like I had gained so much wisdom! I really can't remember it correctly but it was very strange and awe inspiring. I think the quote "Only when you have lost everything can you start living" kinda gets at the point. I felt pure and right and enlightened.

It felt like we had been lying there forever, atleast 4 or 6 hours but only 2 hours had passed. This is where we started rousing ourselves. I imagine we could have kept going if we had stayed there longer but both of our backs were starting to hurt. It took a very long time to integrate back to reality, we still couldn't really communicate for a while. We went and sat in my nice cool basement and listened to music while reaching baseline.

We made coffee and drank and talked and I felt like my personality was coming back, I felt less empty, more human. I was really glad that Sarah was the one I did this with, I felt like we had a very spiritual experience and it brought us closer together.

4-Aco-dmt hits very fast and very hard. there is so slow come up peak and comedown. 15 minutes after we took it we were peaking and we peaked for a very long time until very gradually and unnoticeably the effects started to dwindle. I would compare it to mushrooms and a lower dose of smoked dmt over a long time period.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWraistlingill
Student/Teacher of the Universe
 User Gallery

Re: 4-aco-dmt incredible [Re: Glenners]
    #10668943 - 07/13/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Man I have to say that even though I am a longtime partaker in pychedelics your story inspired me.  A new realization that I really should have understood before now just engulfed me like the meaning of everything at once. Hopefully I'll get the chance to take what you have inspired me to realize and apply it to the most important thing in my life, or my very spiritual existance.  Thank you for posting this story.  Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rob C.

--------------------
You CAN handle the truth.

InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: 4-aco-dmt incredible [Re: Wraistlingill]
    #27400473 - 07/24/21 02:52 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

You're welcome bro. Better late than never!

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: 4-aco-dmt incredible [Re: Glenners]
    #27433916 - 08/19/21 02:52 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I know I'm bumping this crazy old thread again, but man, that trip report really took me back. Had me thinking about, remembering, almost reliving some of my best trips there for a minute. Thanks man, I really enjoyed that.

Great trip report, even all these years later.

OfflineTrancedOutBrah
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 4-aco-dmt incredible [Re: nooneman]
    #27435099 - 08/19/21 07:28 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

On the flip side, I took 22mg of 4-aco-dmt about 3 weeks ago and had the most nightmare trip of my life. I never knew how terrifying psychedelics could be until my last trip on 4-aco-dmt.

To say I was completely overwhelmed with manic thoughts is an understatement...

--------------------
Lead by example, words mean little when your actions don't reflect what you say.

Spread kindness, love, empathy, compassion.

Learn from mistakes. Try and do better. Each day is a new day, try to make it a better one.

Coconut and Avocado is awesome for the skin.

MIND OVER MATTER

:mushroom2::lsd:

InvisibleGlenners
Rhymenosaurus

Re: 4-aco-dmt incredible [Re: nooneman]
    #27456053 - 09/04/21 02:19 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

nooneman said:
I know I'm bumping this crazy old thread again, but man, that trip report really took me back. Had me thinking about, remembering, almost reliving some of my best trips there for a minute. Thanks man, I really enjoyed that.

Great trip report, even all these years later.

Reading this now is very weird because that was a LIFETIME ago! Thanks dude.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder