Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelacma50
I'm a teapot

Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: Mysterium Fidei]
    #10645177 - 07/08/09 11:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mysterium Fidei said:
It's summertime. If I wasn't so broke I wouldn't have time to be on this goddamn thing!

there we go!

:wink:

--------------------

"Any rational person changes their mind when confronted with new evidence."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: Mysterium Fidei]
    #10647827 - 07/09/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mysterium Fidei said:
It's summertime. If I wasn't such a broke asshole I wouldn't have time to be on this gaddamn thang!

So, because you are a jobless bum.....

You get to ruin the rest of my day.:cool:

I do think a lot of the threads lately are fairly pointless..... makes the Pub look better and better each day......

But I am tending to believe.... it is just the noob count.( not all of em, seen quite a few who seem to have the lights on upstairs )

And not all people with low post counts are noobish.... they have worked other forums before.... or even just have lots of everyday smarts.

And not all people who registered before '04 ARENT noob....
Some of them have REALLY low posts counts... AKA they still dont know how to work a forum.  :grin:

I also think we have some trolls too..... But, wouldnt want to call anyone out.... just in case they are actually THAT stupid. :cool:

I would be happier if noobs were given mandatory reading materials and a multiple choice test before being allowed to post.

At least get a basic understanding of the erowid fact sheet on mushrooms before asking if "mixing lsd and shrooms is safe" :rolleyes:

I dunno, I bet it will rebound..... probably faster if people like me didnt argue with them..... and just let their posts fall to the bottom of the page........ :sad:

Offlinelacma50
I'm a teapot

Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: Shad0w]
    #10647853 - 07/09/09 02:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shad0w said:
Quote:

Mysterium Fidei said:
It's summertime. If I wasn't such a broke asshole I wouldn't have time to be on this gaddamn thang!

You get to ruin the rest of my day.:cool:

I do think a lot of the threads lately are fairly pointless..... makes the Pub look better and better each day......

But I am tending to believe.... it is just the noob count.( not all of em, seen quite a few who seem to have the lights on upstairs )

And not all people with low post counts are noobish.... they have worked other forums before.... or even just have lots of everyday smarts.

And not all people who registered before '04 ARENT noob....
Some of them have REALLY low posts counts... AKA they still dont know how to work a forum.  :grin:

I also think we have some trolls too..... But, wouldnt want to call anyone out.... just in case they are actually THAT stupid. :cool:

I would be happier if noobs were given mandatory reading materials and a multiple choice test before being allowed to post.

At least get a basic understanding of the erowid fact sheet on mushrooms before asking if "mixing lsd and shrooms is safe" :rolleyes:

I dunno, I bet it will rebound..... probably faster if people like me didnt argue with them..... and just let their posts fall to the bottom of the page........ :sad:

im hopin some of the noobs will go into hiding in otd once some of the smarter shroomerites come back...

--------------------

InvisibleFleshCap
FleshCap
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali Underground Flag
Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: Kanker]
    #10648413 - 07/09/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kanker said:
When people ask specific questions for their specific problem, irrespective of whether there is a vast collection of search engine 'hits' that are similar in content, then it would be greatly appreciated if you would take the time to actually have the patience and friendliness to answer their question...

This is a great suggestion. My experience has proven that just because something is listed in the search engine response, doesn't mean it addresses your question.

On the other hand I understand that it becomes redundant to restate answers that may have been delivered effectively the first time.

Let's just educate people on how to use the site.

1) search for your question first.
2) if adequate answers are not listed then feel free to create a new thread to address your issue more specifically.

--------------------

Offlinelacma50
I'm a teapot

Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: FleshCap]
    #10648449 - 07/09/09 04:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FleshCap said:
Quote:

Kanker said:
When people ask specific questions for their specific problem, irrespective of whether there is a vast collection of search engine 'hits' that are similar in content, then it would be greatly appreciated if you would take the time to actually have the patience and friendliness to answer their question...

This is a great suggestion. My experience has proven that just because something is listed in the search engine response, doesn't mean it addresses your question.

On the other hand I understand that it becomes redundant to restate answers that may have been delivered effectively the first time.

Let's just educate people on how to use the site.

1) search for your question first.
2) if adequate answers are not listed then feel free to create a new thread to address your issue more specifically.

exactly!!

--------------------

InvisibleMysterium Fidei
Resident Alien
Male

Loc: Sonoma/Mendicino County, ...
Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: lacma50]
    #10648646 - 07/09/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You get to ruin the rest of my day.

Yep.

--------------------
"Last chance to evacuate planet Earth before it is recycled".

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10648741 - 07/09/09 05:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Don't worry I'm still here,

:smile:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #10648750 - 07/09/09 05:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

otherwhitemeat said:
i admit to being a little disappointed when, full of intense gratitude and wonder about the mushroom's working in my life, i come here hoping to exchange words with others on a similar path, and find 2 pages of posts from kids living in their parents' basement asking about how to hallucinate, or what movie to watch, or mixing with DXM or weed or whatever. not that i have anything against living in your parents' basement. i did. but that was 25 years ago.

Why the hate on DXM? DXM rocks your shit to the core.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Invisibleotherwhitemeat
Female User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: pfxtc]
    #10650850 - 07/10/09 12:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Why the hate on DXM? DXM rocks your shit to the core.

it's not hate. it's ignorance and a little bit of apathy. i think you might be being ironic. either way, i agree that my rantlet was maybe offensive to lovers of these non-shroom substances, for which i apologize. just to be clear: i don't understand why the SHROOMery, being a place to learn and share about psilocybin mushrooms in name, charter, forum titles, etc. is de facto a place to talk about dank nuggets and cough syrup and nitrous and LSD and cactus and ketamine and MDMA and DMT and opiates and salvia and toad squeezings and so on. check it: a rather small percentage of posts are actually about mushrooms. i guess i reject, and even resent, the implication of equivalence. shrooms are not for me one bin in a candy store.

InvisibleMysterium Fidei
Resident Alien
Male

Loc: Sonoma/Mendicino County, ...
Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: otherwhitemeat]
    #10651428 - 07/10/09 03:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

toad squeezings

mmm toad sqeezins':drooling:

--------------------
"Last chance to evacuate planet Earth before it is recycled".

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: Is it just me? Or did all the educated shroomers go on vacation? [Re: auxiliary]
    #10651581 - 07/10/09 06:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

auxiliary said:
Quote:

TTT said:
Quote:

auxiliary said:
Do people with under 50 posts count as ignorant?

Quality to quantity bro.

I try not to post much unless I really have something to add to a discussion, an opinion I feel like saying, I find myself in agreement with something or Im pretty certain that what I have to say is correct.

Im not saying my posts are better than other people's, though. I just prefer to search and read. Maybe some people and this section would benefit from that sort of method?

More of a joke than an honest question.

Sorry for not catching your e-joke bro :P I have a hard time with that shit online

Edited by TTT (07/10/09 06:27 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder