Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehippy_lettuce
enthusiast
Panaeolus campanulatus
    #530574 - 01/24/02 10:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Just wanted to know if anyone has tried to cultivate this species and what their results were, what they used in their spawn bags, outdoor beds, etc. And if anyone has prints, thanks.

--------------------
F.B.I. got a file on me, set all drug offenders free...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: hippy_lettuce]
    #530934 - 01/25/02 10:41 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

This species was cultivated in the late 1950s in a Paris laboratory. It is not a psychoactive species and never has been. It has only been misidentified as a psychoactive species.

mj

Offlinehippy_lettuce
enthusiast
Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: mjshroomer]
    #531129 - 01/25/02 03:11 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the info

--------------------
F.B.I. got a file on me, set all drug offenders free...

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: hippy_lettuce]
    #10636968 - 07/07/09 04:40 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ive read from multiple areas of muscarine,muscimol, ibotemic acid, psilocybin, psilocin, seretonin and/or tryptamines in these.

What is really in them?
Has anyone cultivated them successfully?

InvisibleFooMan
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Earth Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10637695 - 07/07/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

This thread is mjshroomer old  :goodnight:

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #10637765 - 07/07/09 07:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

maybe serotonin? don't know, none of the other stuff you mentioned, very cool looking mushroom, I haven't seen pics of it grown here.

Offlinelacma50
I'm a teapot

Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: FooMan]
    #10638907 - 07/07/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FooMan said:

i know lol
i was lookin at it and saw that mjs posted and i was like
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!
but then i saw the 7 years thing

XD

--------------------

"Any rational person changes their mind when confronted with new evidence."

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: lacma50]
    #10640216 - 07/08/09 05:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I didnt wanna start a new thread when I coulda used the search engine.

OnlineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #10641333 - 07/08/09 11:22 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Very easy to grow.  Same parameters as Panaeolus subbalteatus (P. cinctulus)

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: FooMan]
    #10641781 - 07/08/09 12:52 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FooMan said:

He deleted all of his photos for some reason which made most of his posts less than comprehensive. Did he get sassy and leave the US for good.

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: World Spirit]
    #10642494 - 07/08/09 03:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ive read from multiple areas of muscarine, muscimol, ibotemic acid, psilocybin, psilocin, seretonin and/or tryptamines in these.

All members of this genus contain serotonin, urea, and tryptophan.  No members contain muscarine, muscimol, or ibotenic acid. 

Panaeolus campanulatus is an outdated synonym for Panaeolus papilionaceus, per Gerhardt 1996.

It is inactive, or maybe weakly active in some cases.

They would be very easy to grow, however I have never heard of anyone doing so.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: Panaeolus campanulatus [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #10642519 - 07/08/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I knew they wouldnt contain amatoxins but people have made some farout claims.
Ive heard tryptophan has many health benefits. Perhaps an extract could be interesting.

Offlinechucklehead
GeneticThrowback toNeanderthal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chucky Cheese
    #10655240 - 07/10/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
I knew they wouldnt contain amatoxins but people have made some farout claims.
Ive heard tryptophan has many health benefits. Perhaps an extract could be interesting.

I'm strretching the topic here I know but I think this is worth sharing.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I wouldn't bother taking the time, nor spending the money to grow a mushroom just to get tryptophan.  Just cook a turkey.  Or you could search for a broad spectrum amino acid suppliment. 

You'll find high doses of tryptophan in many forms of suppliments if you read your labels closely.  Also a great number of protien powders will have it.  One example is Optimum Nutritions Gold Standard Whey protien.  For the money it's about the best you can get without going into a much higher price bracket.  I like the chocolate whey and hate pretty much every other flavor regardless of the vendor except Cinnamin Apple by Lee Labrada (the higher price bracket I mentioned before but is my personal all time favorite brand) because other than those two flavors you can always taste the whey.  Yuck.  I blend protien powder in milk( actually lactaid but who's counting?) with a cup of oatmeal.  Roughly 600 Calories, it's filling, it sticks to your ribs.  In my opinion and experience I honestly believe I heal much faster when I take Tryptophan regularly for about a week or two. 

I first got turned onto Tryptophan when I was randomly reading a study on burn victums.  The study was charting the healing rate of burn victums.  The recovery rate of those given high doses of tryptophan was incredibly higher.  I don't remember the numbers but I think that it may have been more than 25% faster than the controls I really want to say it was more than 50% or higher but I just can't remember for certain.  I don't remember the conditions of the study either like was it double blind or any of that. 

I'll share a personal example of how this stuff perhaps in combination with other things can help.  I crush a single finger under 85 lbs of iron.  That create a green stick break.  I didn't realize you could do that to a finger.  Anyway I was quadrupal dosing my protien and taking a cycle of Androstien.  That finger healed up in just over a month under extremely heavy use and no brace.  Okay maybe it's not profound but it made me a believer. 

Now it is time for a warning.  Processed protiens are like all foods that are highly processed in that they absorb easily into your system.  This is by design.  This is a good thing if you are using them a bad thing if you are not.  Here is an example.  If you are Pumping massive iron and you are tearing muscle fiber all over the place and causing hypertrophy and so require large ammounts of the raw materials necessary to rebuild tissue, then consuming easily and quickly absorbed material is good because you'll heal faster and even grow stronger.  If however you are laying around smoking bowl after bowl watching Gillagin's Island re-runs day and night and meal while consuming massive ammounts of easily absorbed materials you body doesn't need RIGHT NOW your body will store those materials for later.  Yep that means you start to get fat.  I guess what I'm saying is it might be wise to know what you are actually doing before you stick things in your mouth that you don't understand.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates