Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineardkore92
Mars Sky
complete potency loss within same flush
    #1048787 - 11/13/02 07:58 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

here's my problem:
i've been doing pf style jars for almost three years now and everyting's been fine till lately. i've had some more contam prob since moving in to a new place but htat' i took care of.

i do the reg jars and everything comes out. i case w/ pure vermic (the only thing that wont't contam and i don't bake or anythign since it's pretty inorganic) i used to do the 50/50+ but i find u get better yield w/ vermic. i need to get coco fiber if i can sometime an dtry it

anyway down to the prob. i get mad fluses and the first 2 are great. then i still get very healthy specimens picked at the right time dried in all kinds of diff ways. the last like 1 or 2 batche w/ sitll great big ones are completely impotent. i mean monkey i know have eaten eight and quarter to one person and nothing

my monkey even tried it and it's true.

i don't know what wrong.

PLEASE HELP. :confused:

i had no problems w/ the old PF strain (even tho it was the one that was kind of dying but i'm getting a new one) but since i got new things the strains i've had this prob w:

Thai Koh Samui -- at first it was the dream now it's not cause only half of yield is usable
Cambodians-these are really tiny like 3 inches avg and took awhile to grow, is this normal for cambodians
TC-most of these that i've tried even the second batch are impotent or close to

so what's happening

i'm trying the lil cambodians and i'm gonna hopefully get a B+ soon. my B+ and Thai T3 (hawks eye) contamed. at laest i have enoughfor  a B+ cake. i liked the T3 from hawks it colonized fastest than anything but all was contamed)

WHAT am I doing wrong?
Please any help is appreciated. I've been using the same method for years. I use both a Pcooker and a reg pot sometimes the pcooker dries it out too much n i need  a new seal so it doesn't work all the time

thanks for any help in advance,
ardkore92

--------------------
--
this moment is the only thing that is real and as long as you keep this moment in experience, you can live forever ... unbound by physical space and time, and suffering ...

sit down, enjoy music, meditate, make love, and love life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: complete potency loss within same flush [Re: ardkore92]
    #1049104 - 11/13/02 11:25 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

ardkore, please take no offense here, but if you'd like some help you may need to take the time to better organize your thoughts. I was trying to figure out what might have happened, but you're just all over the palce here. Calm down, put down the pipe, and try to get a little bit of a flow to your post. If I could figure out what you're saying you might get a little help. That not withsatnding, are you saying that you're having this issue with different strains, or only one? If it multiple sets of genetics doing this then the pixies are steling the psilocybin from your shrooms at night.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

OfflineCapACreep
Stranger
    #1051169 - 11/13/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

my snake has NEVER had a potency failure using millet (finch food) cased with poo particularly South Americans or Ecuadors. He has read in this forum thats what the commercial bizz uses. It colonizes a wee bit faster too it seems.

OfflineVisigoth
enthusiast

Re: complete potency loss within same flush [Re: CapACreep]
    #1051400 - 11/14/02 01:02 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

The pros use millet?? I thought they used rye grain?? I know Joshua uses millet and gets great results!! I was just wondering what most of the pros use??

Vis

--------------------
"15 minutes in freezing conditions?!?! You'd become a popsicle before you made that!!!"

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
    #1051631 - 11/14/02 03:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

long posts suck. use as few simple sentences as possible.

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: complete potency loss within same flush [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1051715 - 11/14/02 05:50 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

could it be you eat the first flush and build up a tolerance by the time you get to the third flush?

Offlineshroomologist
Loc: SouthEastern US
Re: complete potency loss within same flush [Re: blackout]
    #1052017 - 11/14/02 09:35 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

thats what i was gonna say ^^^^^^^

OfflinetheDEA
not really theDEA
Loc: Earth
Re: complete potency loss within same flush [Re: shroomologist]
    #1057304 - 11/16/02 12:43 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

one week I tripped several times... I thought each consecutive time would be less intense than the previous day..... I was wrong though. I really don't know how that all works. It seems there are many things that affect how good a trip you get.

--------------------
he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

Offlineardkore92
Mars Sky
Re: complete potency loss within same flush [Re: blackout]
    #1061681 - 11/18/02 03:02 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

no, because each monkey only ate 1 - 2 e i g h s and the same ppl weren't constanly eaeting everything from the batch. it's like ppl who get the first flush are off and ppl who get the 4th feel like nothing almost. and lately it's been getting worse... see post on cambodians

--------------------
--
this moment is the only thing that is real and as long as you keep this moment in experience, you can live forever ... unbound by physical space and time, and suffering ...

sit down, enjoy music, meditate, make love, and love life

Offlinedets
higher mind andeducation
    #1064220 - 11/18/02 09:18 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

once again. the same boring post. if everyone on this thread didn't already know, he was acting like a moron on this different posts.

--------------------
"patriotism is the virtue of the vicious"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag