Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's
    #10639276 - 07/07/09 11:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

What do you all think of FEMA's god like abilities to throw the USA's current goverment out of power in the event of any emergency be it false flag or mass riots against the goverment and the political power's they get when they do, for one they get control over all highway's, money flow, the army,navy, etc etc basically everything imaginable and on top of that they already have many prison camp's that look concentration camp style built and manned dotted all over the country already now i wonder what those could be used for :rolleyes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #10639330 - 07/07/09 11:11 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

if the government isn't competent enough to effectively overthrow iraq/afghanistan then theres no way in fuck they can overthrow the united states

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: JackofSpades]
    #10639660 - 07/08/09 12:24 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

they dont want to overthrow the iraqi afgani  they want that war to last as long as possible they arnt lookin to win it they lookin to train as much troops as possible in real combat scenerio's before a real war break's out again

InvisibleDieCommie

#10639678 - 07/08/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I broke out of a FEMA concentration camp.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: DieCommie]
    #10640387 - 07/08/09 06:37 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Qubit said:

Me too.  Twice.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: zappaisgod]
    #10640730 - 07/08/09 09:05 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Qubit said:

Me too.  Twice.

that's impossible, we kill you three times when you try to reenter the camp

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #10640759 - 07/08/09 09:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You didn't see me.  I snuck back in greasier than a pair of fake tits with a tub of Crisco on 'em.  Ninja training.

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #10640840 - 07/08/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Those camps sound kinda nice; free room and board.  Where do I sign up?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Seuss]
    #10640905 - 07/08/09 09:48 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Pris's compound.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #10641042 - 07/08/09 10:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, just like FEMA camps except you sleep in the chicken coop and have to fend of the unwanted advances of his half-tamed attack deer.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10641203 - 07/08/09 10:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You didn't see me.  I snuck back in greasier than a pair of fake tits with a tub of Crisco on 'em.  Ninja training.

*illegal alien training

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Pris's compound.

it's a year round 'summer camp' Mr.Crisco tits,

Invisiblewhattheheck
Chief Love Lover
Male

Loc: Denver Colorado
    #10645279 - 07/09/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Qubit said:

I was born in one.

--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: whattheheck]
    #10645293 - 07/09/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe I am your father, because those camps got pretty wild.

Invisiblewhattheheck
Chief Love Lover
Male

Loc: Denver Colorado
    #10645322 - 07/09/09 12:38 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

What, is this like some Luke/Darth Vader shit or something?

:jedi:

--------------------
A society whose whole idea is to eliminate suffering and bring it's members the greatest amount of comfort and pleasure is doomed to be destroyed -Thomas Merton

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #10645323 - 07/09/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:
if the government isn't competent enough to effectively overthrow iraq/afghanistan then theres no way in fuck they can overthrow the united states

I take it your not real up to date with the news... like  five to six years behind.

Maybe you should read up on things :thumbup: 

Quote:

KroniclyHigh said:
What do you all think of FEMA's god like abilities to throw the USA's current goverment out of power in the event of any emergency be it false flag or mass riots against the goverment and the political power's they get when they do, for one they get control over all highway's, money flow, the army,navy, etc etc basically everything imaginable and on top of that they already have many prison camp's that look concentration camp style built and manned dotted all over the country already now i wonder what those could be used for :rolleyes:

Oh, look, another wild FEMA claim without any citation to the law supporting such or any other evidence showing its likely truth.

This is all top secret law right?  That's why you can't come up with any authority demonstrating their ability or legal allowance to do so.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: johnm214]
    #10645859 - 07/09/09 05:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

> This is all top secret law right?  That's why you can't come up with any authority demonstrating their ability or legal allowance to do so.

Sounds like somebody is upset that he wasn't invited to the FEMA camp party.  :wink:  (j/k)

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10646241 - 07/09/09 08:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

KroniclyHigh said:
What do you all think of FEMA's god like abilities

Oh, look, another wild FEMA claim without any citation to the law supporting such or any other evidence showing its likely truth.

This is all top secret law right?  That's why you can't come up with any authority demonstrating their ability or legal allowance to do so.

damn john, it's as easy as looking through 60million peces of legislation to find the bill

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
    #10646418 - 07/09/09 09:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Are there showers in das FEMAkamp?
:lolocaust:

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Minstrel]
    #10646427 - 07/09/09 09:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

they're co-ed showers so you probably wouldnt like them :naughty:

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#10646434 - 07/09/09 09:29 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:crankey:

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10659979 - 07/11/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

KroniclyHigh said:
What do you all think of FEMA's god like abilities

damn john, it's as easy as looking through 60million peces of legislation to find the bill

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=h111-645

I have no idea what you were trying to communicate with either the text of your post or th elink.

Are you criticizing people for making claims so vague and ridiculous that its impossible to verify their veracity (and even more difficult since they are likely totally bullshit anyways, can't find shit that isn't there).

Or are you defending people who make shit up and post fear mongering bullshit on the grounds that its hard to find support for your claims because their are a lot of bills and law?

I really don't know.

Either way, if folks are going to post all sorts of crazy claims in this forum, then they should cite some authority for their existance before they go on about the consequences of what usually turns out to be wholly illusory proposals.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10660689 - 07/11/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

What is it that you are doubting?

I don't doubt some groups or people abuse their power. I don't doubt some groups or people evade following the rules all together (take drugs when law says not to)

So if we are allowed freedom to do what we want, Hey!

People are going to get what they want one way or another... I'd like to hope I won't be caught in the middle of anything too serious... even then, what happens happens.

Are laws in place to give us power to do things we aren't already doing or are laws in place to measure the allowable limit of things we already do? Think about it.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: JohnP]
    #10660705 - 07/11/09 09:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

And how are concentration camps crazy? For all I know they are designed to efficiently do away with people... although it will never work completely, so long as people are the ones operating these systems...

That immediately makes me think of something REAL crazy that I could NEVER possibly provide citation for:

Maybe ALIENS are the ones funding these operations... Why would PEOPLE aim to destroy PEOPLE?

Maybe Aliens are doing this so we wake up and realize we can't ever hope to exterminate ALL of ourselves, so... maybe one day we will wake up to the presence of ALIESN!

And thayn paradocksickally somehow, dems aliens beez us allsalong and wesall live happileez evars aftarz.

Oh yeah, my citation:  http://linktothemajorultimzttruthbehindzalldis.org/articlesomethingorother%#40289P.xhtml

Hesh hesh hesh heh heh

But seriously. Anything can happen. Even them beaming us to that base on the moon, or the city on mars... I think this "THEY" talk is craziest thouggh... Let me rephrase that...

Maybe one day, we will beam ourselves to that city on mars, or the base on the moon where we could then squigle into a jellyporter and plop over to Andromeda

Edited by JohnP (07/11/09 09:41 PM)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10660838 - 07/11/09 10:08 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'm doubting the claims of the original poster and the similar continuity of government type conspiracies which have spawned many lies.

If you can back up any of his or your claims, please specificially state them and your source.

It isn't that I wouldn't be outraged if these things were true, its that I don't believe they are.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10661915 - 07/12/09 07:40 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Or are you defending people who make shit up and post fear mongering bullshit on the grounds that its hard to find support for your claims because their are a lot of bills and law?

well john, what exactly was made up, I know at least 3 of the
locations are real, I know that the US has in the past used
internment camps to hold US citizens without trial, just because
a few conspiracy websites report on something that doesnt make
the information untrue

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/07/27/1027497418339.html
http://www.publiceye.org/rightwoo/rwooz9-14.html

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#10673418 - 07/14/09 02:48 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

prisoner#1 i love you the only person on this whole thread who actually knows the truth behind this and knows everything is not all hunky-dory right,as for the rest of you flamers who took this as a joke im going to laugh at you when they start implementing martial law

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10674056 - 07/14/09 08:51 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You won't be laughing at me, pumpkin.  I'll be one of them with the whip.

--------------------

OfflineMyceliumRunning
Stranger
    #10674487 - 07/14/09 10:43 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Seek the truth, and the rest will fall into perspective, just like this whole internment camp. You have to be able to understand the grand master plan, for the entire planet.

FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) which doesn't help during a time of crisis, which we have seen during the Hurricane Katrina incident. FEMA is funded for CONTROL of the people during an emergency situation. They are not the RED CROSS, or GREEN PEACE. They are FEMA. If there is an emergency they are "managing" the situation. Pretty much like how we send soldiers into Iraq to "manage" the process of "freeing" them from "terrorists".

Now we all know that the soldiers aren't doing what they should be doing, and we know our country isn't doing what it should be doing over there. What makes you think FEMA did the right thing during Katrina? What makes you think FEMA is going to do the right thing in the FALL when Swine Flu breaks out, they implement Martial Law due to a "state of epidemic proportions" meaning they will do it all around the world. They will make you go to these camps to be "vaccinated" and the vaccine its self will contain enough Thimerosal (which is used in vaccines today, A.K.A. MERCURY) to make you pretty much retarded.

With you all retarded, they don't have to worry about you using your BRAIN, because it will be clogged with liquid metals, which are SUPER toxic to your body. Like how you get Alzheimer's. Or like Fluoride in your drinking water. Fluoride was used by HITLER, just like we are using THIMEROSAL in all our children's vaccines. Hitler used fluoride in the drinking water, so that everybody would be dumb, and just do as he wanted, believing every LIE he fed them. We have the great combination of both Thimerosal in our vaccines, and in our drinking water.

If you cant see the big picture, I suggest you take a few steps back, and look at whats going on in this world.

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality."  Michael Ellner

Everything that is destroyed, is the TRUTH. They hide the truth from you wherever they can, so that they can manipulate you into becoming zombies pretty much. Zombies of consumption!

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: MyceliumRunning]
    #10674619 - 07/14/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Don't tell me.  I'm one of "Them".

--------------------

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#10675659 - 07/14/09 02:25 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

the plain truth mycelliumrunning. the way hitler rose to power and what the current goverment is doing are identical in everyway from the concentration camps, dumbing down of people,homeland security, the false flag attacks,FEMA which is basically going to be the new S.S more people need to open there eyes as to the ongoings of there own goverment and that doesnt mean watching the news which is filled with what they want you to know you need to do your own research to find out the truth to the goverments motives

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10676040 - 07/14/09 03:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MyceliumRunning said:
Seek the truth, and the rest will fall into perspective, just like this whole internment camp. You have to be able to understand the grand master plan, for the entire planet.

if you guys want to convince anyone there's about a dozen bills
and several Executive Orders and Presidential Decision
Directives you need to track down and post, origins of this date
back to Kennedy with the biggest steps being taken by Reagan

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#10677572 - 07/14/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

that is going to take a long ass time but iv been working on getting all the info organized i will post it on a different post later

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10677680 - 07/14/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Identical in the sense that, yes. We have been through this before. I can't wait to see what you have put together Kronic...

I know a lot is going on, I got wrapped up in hearing and reading all I could about it for 2 years straight... It's just not worth it being afraid. Say they are going to round us up, i'd like to live today for what it is. A fucking great day. Every day, is a great day... even if theres a hurricane storming outside. It's all part of the balance imo...

It's all part of the high stakes game we like to play called life. Life is wonderful, but life will pass one way or another, in two days, in ten years, in eternity. One way or another.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10677718 - 07/14/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Be afraid if you have to. I was largely, now, its just part of the game. Suck it up and live with it, or do everything you can to change it... which is what people like you guys are doing, and what I used to try to do... although,

It doesn't help to approach the situation with an attitude of fear, it doesn't help to try to scare other people into thinking that this is happening or else its going to make them want to think the exact opposite.

Hey. Yes. Its happening. WE have been through this before and may very well go through it again, so lets start ahead of time and do what we can to make sure people don't get caught up in the wrong traps before things are too late. It's never too late.

But spread the love. Even to the government, because without them, we would have nothing to fear!!! Imagine!!!  A WORLD WITH NOTHING TO FEAR!!!! Really, love them. They are doing us a favor in the long run, but for now, You are right. My meatsuit is the number one priority as my primary channel of perception. I won't accept any thimerosol. I haven't been vaccinated in decades. The world grows with us. How do you want it to grow? Do you want to deal with these fears forever? I sure dont so... like I said, departure... might not be so bad?  ? Might be what the guys setting out to do all this to us were looking for themselves, you know, omniscience, oneness with the universe? Eh. Okay im done. you guys can disregard this all if you like.

Either way, info info info!

OfflineTHC Titan
Spoonman
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL, USA
    #10677829 - 07/14/09 08:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MyceliumRunning said:

With you all retarded, they don't have to worry about you using your BRAIN, because it will be clogged with liquid metals, which are SUPER toxic to your body. Like how you get Alzheimer's. Or like Fluoride in your drinking water. Fluoride was used by HITLER, just like we are using THIMEROSAL in all our children's vaccines. Hitler used fluoride in the drinking water, so that everybody would be dumb, and just do as he wanted, believing every LIE he fed them. We have the great combination of both Thimerosal in our vaccines, and in our drinking water.

If you cant see the big picture, I suggest you take a few steps back, and look at whats going on in this world.

Thanks for the enlightenment, I'm only going to drink rain water and grain alcohol from now on! No wonder I never see a Commie drink a glass of water - they're in on the master plan.

OfflineMyceliumRunning
Stranger
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: THC Titan]
    #10677956 - 07/14/09 08:50 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The reason nobody can figure this out, is because of how ABSURD it sounds.

They have created a system that is FLAWLESS as long as they keep the people full of toxins. Even people who have reached higher levels of consciousness can't fully understand, because they are still bogged down by toxins.

Edited by MyceliumRunning (07/14/09 08:54 PM)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10678021 - 07/14/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:

well john, what exactly was made up, I know at least 3 of the
locations are real, I know that the US has in the past used
internment camps to hold US citizens without trial, just because
a few conspiracy websites report on something that doesnt make
the information untrue

Huh?

What does any of that have to do with anything?

And good job defeating the objection I never made- that its untrue cuz its on conspiracy websites.  Preemptive argument?

In any case, I didn't say anything was made up in this thread, but the following claims are suspect, and quite similar to previous bullshit nobody's able to back up:

Quote:

FEMA's god like abilities to throw the USA's current goverment out of power in the event of any emergency

Quote:

for one they get control over all highway's, money flow, the army,navy, etc etc basically everything imaginab

Quote:

they already have many prison camp's that look concentration camp style built and manned dotted all over the country already

I haven't been keeping score, but if the original poster is able to demonstrate the truth of these claims, I'm pretty sure  he will be the first of the "OMGFemaNazi!!!!!!" posters to do so.

Would be nice if one of these posters could back up their claims.

Quote:

MyceliumRunning said:
The reason nobody can figure this out, is because of how ABSURD it sounds.

They have created a system that is FLAWLESS as long as they keep the people full of toxins. Even people who have reached higher levels of consciousness can't fully understand, because they are still bogged down by toxins.

Care to demonstrate the truth of these claims?

Quote:

KroniclyHigh said:
prisoner#1 i love you the only person on this whole thread who actually knows the truth behind this and knows everything is not all hunky-dory right,as for the rest of you flamers who took this as a joke im going to laugh at you when they start implementing martial law

Wow, you sound like a prick.  First you come here to warn us, and then because we don't change our entire lives around because of your entirelly unsupported claims, you will laugh at us when we suffer?

What a meanie.

Why are you so loose with the conclusions but so tight lipped with teh facts and analysis supporting them?  If you wanted to be taken seriously, it might help to do more than just make unsupported claims.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #10678081 - 07/14/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

> Would be nice if one of these posters could back up their claims.

There are various executive orders that are designed to protect the ability of the government to govern during a time of crisis (where a large portion of the population is destroyed).  These executive orders cover doomsday scenarios by implementing various forms of martial law.  The :tinfoil: crowd love to cite these as "proof" that nefarious conspiracies abound allowing the government to burn the Constitution and enslave the population upon a whim.  I'm not going to waste time digging the executive orders up, but if you care, they have been posted in here previously and should be easy to locate using the forum search.

--------------------

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

#10678461 - 07/14/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:

There are various executive orders that are designed to protect the ability of the government to govern during a time of crisis (where a large portion of the population is destroyed).  These executive orders cover doomsday scenarios by implementing various forms of martial law.  The :tinfoil: crowd love to cite these as "proof" that nefarious conspiracies abound allowing the government to burn the Constitution and enslave the population upon a whim.  I'm not going to waste time digging the executive orders up, but if you care, they have been posted in here previously and should be easy to locate using the forum search.

2nd-ed..

Ah and just to point out, if anything like this were to happen, (not to mention katrina) I really don't think they would sit around worrying about what laws they could pass to be "Legally" rounding up and executing American citizens. Rounding us up, Mandatory vaccinations, mandatory anything for that matter we all know is wrong and goes against the sole principle of freedom that America was founded on. WE have gone a long way pushing the limits, doing everything we can to "Legally" strip ourselves of our rights... but we all know the law, one way or the whole entire way, is complete bullshit. Look at druglaws as one example we can relate to.

Sure there is a minimal role government and law should play IMO, we all have our opinions... but my point is, The government doesn't give a shit about following laws anyways  (hint: Secret CIA execution squads???)  Is that in the lawbooks to legally hunt down and execute any "Terrorist" in their vague and highly subjective terminology? Eeeuhhhh.... ? :smile:

Yeah so we already have done execution squads...

annnnnddd.... now we have "POSSIBLE" concentration camps...

Hmm...

It looks to me like, they are afraid of exposure. So one day shit might hit the fan but it's not going to last a second compared to the Holocaust... It might be worse. Maybe. It looks like it may already be exposed enough to not ever happen at all.

Eeeeeuuuuh. Anyways. I don't see what the point about arguing this stuff is... Are there "possible" concentration camps? YES. There were during WW2, there could be anywhere, there WERE places all across the globe where CIA could operate lawlessly and I wouldn't doubt there still are, that are/were doing whatever they care, global criminal organizations running free, that have/are been exposed: the CIA...

Okay. How much more exposure do we need? Should we really have to go hunt down the files inside the pentagon labeled "TOP TOP TIPPITY TOP SECRET"

to prove a "possibility" ? Anythings possible. Laws don't mean shit when it comes to telling people how to behave. Look at the shroomery? If drug laws mean anything, The shroomery is a BIG LOOPHOLE and the law can reasonably be interpreted for ANYONES benefit or vice versa.

Eh. im done again for now.

Edited by JohnP (07/14/09 10:50 PM)

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10679020 - 07/15/09 12:04 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:

Yeah, I've seen those before.  Previously someone made all these claims and I looked em up.  I couldn't find what that poster was claiming, and I don't recall reading what this poster claims, either.

Maybe I missed something, but untill someone actually cites me to where i can find these  provisions, I feel confident in presuming they don't exist.

What I recall was reading various provisions for transfering authority the executive allready had and streamlining the command structure plus setting up a clear chain of command and general plan.

Didn't seem too scary to me, and it was hard to believe the people hyping these things up ever actually read the order.

Seems that these people would be served far better by campaigning for practical restraints on the executive's authority, rather than focusing on a rather banal excercise of that authority.  If the president wanted to get tyranical, he could do far worse than give us advance notice- perhaps we should be concerned with how we'd restrain him in that situation.

Invisiblegzuf
٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10679148 - 07/15/09 12:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

If something big enough happens, no law or government will be able to hold people back. Not even Oprah.

--------------------
+1 Post ٩(̾๏̮̮̃̾๏̃̾)۶

OfflineMyceliumRunning
Stranger
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: gzuf]
    #10680219 - 07/15/09 08:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

gzuf said:
If something big enough happens, no law or government will be able to hold people back. Not even Oprah.

Sorry to be the one informing you, but it's been going on for a LONG time. It will continue to go on for a LONG time.

2/3 of the worlds population doesn't believe that there is this huge "conspiracy" or they don't understand what's happening.

This whole things is planned out to a T.

The people devising the plan are smarter than you think.

They are more powerful than you think.

You are literally just a pawn in their huge game of chess.

You cant fathom the truth, so you don't hear me.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10687957 - 07/16/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:

well john, what exactly was made up

In any case, I didn't say anything was made up in this thread, but the following claims are suspect, and quite similar to previous bullshit nobody's able to back up:

you did actually

Quote:

Quote:

FEMA's god like abilities to throw the USA's current goverment out of power in the event of any emergency

Quote:

for one they get control over all highway's, money flow, the army,navy, etc etc basically everything imaginab

Quote:

they already have many prison camp's that look concentration camp style built and manned dotted all over the country already

I haven't been keeping score, but if the original poster is able to demonstrate the truth of these claims, I'm pretty sure  he will be the first of the "OMGFemaNazi!!!!!!" posters to do so.

Would be nice if one of these posters could back up their claims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10688003 - 07/16/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

skatardude10 said:
2nd-ed..

Ah and just to point out, if anything like this were to happen, (not to mention katrina) I really don't think they would sit around worrying about what laws they could pass to be "Legally" rounding up and executing American citizens.

what proof of future, past or present executions are there,
surely we arent to trust Cynthia McKinney with her I heard it
from the mother of a national guardsman who was there when
there's no corroboration from any source

Quote:

Is that in the lawbooks to legally hunt down and execute any "Terrorist" in their vague and highly subjective terminology? Eeeuhhhh.... ? :smile:

Yeah so we already have done execution squads...

um... guantanamo?

Quote:

annnnnddd.... now we have "POSSIBLE" concentration camps...

and what's the proposed use for these camps

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10688018 - 07/16/09 01:04 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Do you fail to see the difference of accusing someone of not being able to demonstrate the truth of their claims and accusing them of making their claims up?

The issue is one of proof, and it seems quite plain to me that its a far different matter to say someone fabricated their statements than it is to say they've provided no evidence supporting them- the later of which is what I've actually said.

Your argument is essentially that if I read about quantum mechanics and post about it here, but can't back up the truth of the statements, that I've made it up.  This is ridiculous, just cuz I'm not fit to independantly justify the truth of the matter says nothing about its truth nor nothing about its ability to be justified.  Just cuz I can't explain why e=mcc should be believed doesn't mean its not true or that I've made it up- in fact I've got it on pretty good authority that this equation is in fact true and that it was not made up by me, my ability to prove it notwithstanding.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10688156 - 07/16/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Do you fail to see the difference of accusing someone of not being able to demonstrate the truth of their claims and accusing them of making their claims up?

this is pretty clear that you're accusing them f making shit up and stating that they cant back up their claim

Quote:

Quote:

The issue is one of proof, they've provided no evidence supporting them- the later of which is what I've actually said.

what degree of proof is needed, even the courts say 'reasonable doubt'

Quote:

Your argument is essentially that if I read about quantum mechanics and post about it here, but can't back up the truth of the statements, that I've made it up. 

no, that's not my argument at all, I believe that was your
argument, mine was simply that have been facilities used to
house US citizens in the past that have been convicted of no
crimes and the only thing they were guilty of was being of
german or japanese decent/birth

Quote:

Just cuz I can't explain why e=mcc should be believed doesn't mean its not true or that I've made it up- in fact I've got it on pretty good authority that this equation is in fact true and that it was not made up by me, my ability to prove it notwithstanding.

except you may well have made that one up since Einstein proposed that E=MC2 not e=mcc,

hell, I dont even know what mcc is unless it's some sort of mail
order CD club but you may want to reconsider your source of
authority on this equations validity but really, who would know
with all this twin paradox, time dilation and other mumbo jumbo
Special Relativity is a mystery to everyone :smirk:

InvisibleDieCommie

#10688253 - 07/16/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

mcc=mc^2 because cc=c^2

Yea, I contributed something!

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10688456 - 07/16/09 02:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

johnm214 said:

this is pretty clear that you're accusing them f making shit up and stating that they cant back up their claim

Well, I don't see where I've said that and I disclaim that meaning for reasons said previously.  I have no way of knowing, all I know is that they haven't backed up their claims.

The post where I asked what your meaning was, whcih you've quoted, where on of the things I thought possible was a defense of people who make shit up, had nothing to do with this thread- as is plain from the meaning of the post.

It was asking if you defend such people due to the reasons you gave, which seemed spurious.

And like qubit said, c times c equal c squared.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#10689033 - 07/16/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[edit] Description
According to scholar Diana Reynolds:

The Rex-84 Alpha Explan (Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan; otherwise known as a continuity of government plan), indicates that FEMA in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies, along with other NATO nations, conducted a civil readiness exercise during April 5-13, 1984. It was conducted in coordination and simultaneously with a Joint Chiefs exercise, Night Train 84, a worldwide military command post exercise (including Continental U.S. Forces or CONUS) based on multi-emergency scenarios operating both abroad and at home. In the combined exercise, Rex-84 Bravo, FEMA and DOD led the other federal agencies and departments, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service, the Treasury, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Veterans Administration through a gaming exercise to test military assistance in civil defense.
The exercise anticipated civil disturbances, major demonstrations and strikes that would affect continuity of government and/or resource mobilization. To fight subversive activities, there was authorization for the military to implement government ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, the arrest of certain unidentified segments of the population, and the imposition of martial law. [1]
Existence of a master military contingency plan, "Garden Plot" and a similar earlier exercise, "Lantern Spike" were originally revealed by journalist Ron Ridenhour, who summarized his findings in "Garden Plot and the New Action Army."[2]

Rex 84 was mentioned during the Iran-Contra Hearings in 1987.[3] The Miami Herald wrote subsequently on July 5, 1987:

Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North and the Federal Emergency Management Agency ... had drafted a contingency plan providing for the suspension of the Constitution, the imposition of martial law, and the appointment of military commanders to head state and local governments and to detain dissidents and Central American refugees in the event of a national crisis.[4]
The basic facts about Rex 84 and other contingency planning readiness exercises—and the potential threat they pose to civil liberties if fully implemented in a real operation—are taken seriously by scholars and civil libertarians.[5]

Exercises similar to Rex 84 happen regularly.[6] Plans for roundups of large numbers of persons in the United States in times of crisis are constructed during periods of increased political repression such as the Palmer Raids and the McCarthy Era.

For example, from 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of over 100,000 persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.[7] This list contained many labor leaders, scholars, and public figures of the time.

In 2008, for the first time an active military unit has been given a dedicated assignment stateside for civil unrest containment. It is assigned to Northcom, a joint command established in 2002 to provide command and control for federal homeland defense efforts and coordinate defense support of civil authorities.

origanlly from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10689152 - 07/16/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Qubit said:
mcc=mc^2 because cc=c^2

Yea, I contributed something!

cc= credit corporation
mcc = memphis community college

c*c would be c2

Edited by Prisoner#1 (07/16/09 04:58 PM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

#10689160 - 07/16/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

cc = c*c

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

InvisibleDieCommie

#10689915 - 07/16/09 07:15 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Context my friend, context...

(besides, mcc is obviously mesa community college)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#10690047 - 07/16/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

f{uC}k3

--------------------

OfflineDropScience
Stranger

#10692464 - 07/17/09 05:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I believe it was Hitler was the one with the quote about telling a lie so big no one could believe it could be a lie.

This is what is so clever about alot of the soft kill technologies such as fluoride, aspartame, tainted vaccines, etc.

Hitler was unsuccessful rapidly spreading a new world order by force, where he failed, the European union succeeded.  This is takeover by force vs incrementalism.  If one were to attempt depopulation by force via injecting people with lethal poison, eventually there would be sufficient outrage among the people to bring a stop to it. If instead, people are SOLD on their own incremental poisoning, subtle enough to be denied if brought up or fought then how can it be stopped?

Lets say a new gadget were to be created that many people purchased, but later that week, everyone who got one died. There would be repercussions for such a thing.

Now lets say, the same company devised a different gadget that sold widely and many people got it, and it did the same thing only it did it in a way that none of the people would be come aware that it was harming them, in a way that it would be very difficult to convince others that it was responsible, that the political, scientific, social, perceptual variables were all lined up so that the fight to reveal the evil of whatever this thing was were arranged so that it would always fall into a gray area that would not only continue but widen deeper into the human landscape.

Many people will say.. This thing isn't causing this, no one has substantiated significant proof that it is! The debate rages, as it is supposed to, but never concluded untill long after its desired effect has been achieved. When the total proof of the evil of product X is revealed, Product Y is the issue at hand.

It is not a mistake that such a large portion of corn syrup turns out to have mercury in it. It is not a mistake that the vaccines turn out to be tainted with cancer virus's, other diseases, mercury, etc.  It's not a mistake that our drinking water is filled with industrial waste products sold to us at hugely infated prices.

If you are sufficiently motivated, you can prove enough of it to yourself. You can go out and discover amazingly terrifying things about the world we face.. But to prove the genius of the Illuminati to the snickering and arrogant general public with their pre-programed tin foil hat responses. Not a chance. They would rather drink poison I believe.   

These camps.. These camps are just the same. The won't exist to people until they are in them.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: DropScience]
    #10692597 - 07/17/09 06:27 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:tinfoil:

--------------------

OfflineMyceliumRunning
Stranger
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: DropScience]
    #10692787 - 07/17/09 07:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DropScience said:

If you are sufficiently motivated, you can prove enough of it to yourself. You can go out and discover amazingly terrifying things about the world we face.. But to prove the genius of the Illuminati to the snickering and arrogant general public with their pre-programed tin foil hat responses. Not a chance. They would rather drink poison I believe.   

These camps.. These camps are just the same. The won't exist to people until they are in them.

This is why I said what I said before. These poisons will make you toxic. When you are toxic, you are DUMB. When you are dumb, you wont question your drinking water, or your food. You wont question the medical doctors opinions. When you're dumb, you'll do whatever they say(like hop on a train to get vaccinated at a quarantined area).

It isn't going to be stopped. The only thing you can do, is say no to the devils products. Say "no" to the vaccine. Say "no" to any processed food. Say "no" to their chemical drugs. Say "no" to foreign oil.

One more thing to consider..... The worst combination of different food groups that you could possibly combine, would be Starch, and Protein at the same time. When you consume these two food groups (hamburger on a bun) they make your intestines stop working, and the food matter never digests, and then turns rancid, and becomes a toxin in your body. I find it funny, Cheeseburgers. America's staple food, is the number one cause of digestive disorders, and on top of it, the way the products were made, tons of chemicals are used in the process. Notice how much influence McDonalds has all around the world? Just something to ponder.

Oh, and that mystery "product x" you mention... that already exists, electronic devices. They cause electromagnetic chaos that disrupts your own magnetic field, which leads to cancer.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #10692974 - 07/17/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

> These poisons will make you toxic. When you are toxic, you are DUMB. When you are dumb, you wont question your drinking water, or your food.

A bit of an oxymoron.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #10697657 - 07/18/09 12:45 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Look here people! Thimerosal gives children super powers. They are giving it to our children because they are trying to raise up an army of super soldiers but what they don't realize is that they are really creating Indigo and Crystal children who will take us all to the next level of being.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10699663 - 07/18/09 02:08 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10699827 - 07/18/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Democrats are such thugs.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10700227 - 07/18/09 04:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
cc = c*c

can you show me where this equation (E=mcc) is other than this thread or yahoo answers...

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10700242 - 07/18/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

#10700572 - 07/18/09 05:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've always wondered;  does E = mc^2 work out dimensionally?  Joule for gram?  or is it dimensionless?

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
 User Gallery

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Minstrel]
    #10700718 - 07/18/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

It works for any unit of measure.

You're correct in stating that it's common usage is joules/kilograms/meters per second for energy/mass/velocity.

But you could do it in calories/stones/kilometers per year if you wanted.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10701647 - 07/18/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Einstein will tell you himself
http://www.aip.org/history/einstein/sound/voice1.wav

he said E is equal mc2

does it apply to photons since they have no mass?

OfflineTHC Titan
Spoonman
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL, USA
    #10701666 - 07/18/09 10:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

edit: removed cause I'm a dummy

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: THC Titan]
    #10701673 - 07/18/09 10:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THC Titan said:
Protons definitely have mass.

Yes, but he said photons not protons.  Photons have no rest mass.

They have a relativistic mass.  Another cool effect of special relativity is that things moving very fast increase in mass.

Edited by Minstrel (07/18/09 10:42 PM)

OfflineTGRR
Horrible Bastard

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: JackofSpades]
    #10702179 - 07/19/09 01:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:

Untrue.  Fat people move more slowly than lean desert dwellers.

--------------------
What can we do to help you stop screaming?

Official Mr Shoebat lackey.

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10702266 - 07/19/09 01:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
It works for any unit of measure.

You're correct in stating that it's common usage is joules/kilograms/meters per second for energy/mass/velocity.

But you could do it in calories/stones/kilometers per year if you wanted.

Er, really? It works for joules/kilograms/metres-per-second because those units are related. But you couldn't use calories and stones unless you added a very messy constant.

Yes you could make it work, but the formula as written is designed for joules, kilograms and metres-per-second.

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

InvisibleDieCommie

#10702397 - 07/19/09 02:25 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
does it apply to photons since they have no mass?

The full version is Formula: 0 which does work for mass-less photons (plug in zero for the mass and 'p' is the momentum)

There are lots of weird untis systems that are not just scaled versions of the familiar SI system.  For example particle people set c=1 (among other things).  This makes Formula: 1 (or Formula: 2), which is easier to do the math.  Then energy, mass and momentum are all expressed in terms of eV (or MeV, etc).

Offlinezouden
Neuroscientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #10702503 - 07/19/09 03:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Right, that makes sense. I always wondered what the significance of eV was.

--------------------
I know... that just the smallest
                                                part of the world belongs to me
You know... I'm not a blind man
                                                    but truth is the hardest thing to see

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: FEMA and the mysterious prisoner camp's [Re: zouden]
    #10703293 - 07/19/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zouden said:
Right, that makes sense.

maybe to you smart people but all of us in the south are still
under the impression that special relativity means we can sleep
with out retarded sister too

of course they're all retarded so it was a given anyway

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10703297 - 07/19/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
cc = c*c

can you show me where this equation (E=mcc) is other than this thread or yahoo answers...

Oh, your serious....

Two constants or variables next to each other indicate multiplication.  Is it yoru contention that cc has a different meaning than c squared?

What does this mean?  There's no multiplication sign between the constants/variables.  What do I do?

pV, what does that mean?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#10703455 - 07/19/09 11:18 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

pr0n Variable = norks Routinely Touched

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds