Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Juggalo
    #10638488 - 07/07/09 09:07 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Alright, I'm making this thread here because I honestly don't care to try and get anything past people's ignorance these days at the cost of my ratings and credibility.

I am trying to reach people with some intelligence about this matter. How about some bashing time?

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Everyone always judges off stereotypes, in every part of society you go to. Deal with it. Happens to me every single day.

You claim to be part of any particular "group" that gets stereotyped against, you're gonna be judged based on the stereotype, that's how it works.

Hippie, Metalhead, Conservative, Juggalo - I don't give a fuck - you're getting judged.

Juggalos just happen to have a particularly bad history here.

Sadly true. People tend to judge people according to their actions, appearance, and reputation. Where Americans are viewed as ignorant by the world, Americans feel like the pimps and the other countries are just the ho's. The examples are endless, and it can be compared to many different subjects, though I'm only trying to create clear and open-minded vision of everything from both sides. This may seem a little overwhelming for people, but what if there was a way to change everything? Peoples views on things, the way we discriminate and judge people? What if there was a world when the highest power was respect for one another? We are here for a reason, how can anyone say that this earth is here for the greed and hate that consumes us? The problem at hand lies within us.

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I generally try to avoid passing judgement and hating groups of people and try to see them as individuals instead.
But it became clear to me that juggalos are not individuals, and like to blindly hate on everything non-juggalo.
And then pretend to be super hardcore, I'll cut you with a hatchet knife blah blah blah.
So it's really hard to not hate them. And they operate as a gang, so it's even worse.
They don't know the meaning of honor, and fighting 1on1. You fight one of them, he'll get 15 of his juggalo boys, like a pussy.
They preach "love to the homies", and then spit nothing but violence and rhetoric.
False senses of identity. Don't worry, most of them get over it when they finish puberty and realize how stupid it is.

Again, everyone wants a sense of identity. Whether it's fitting in, being as unique as possible, or whatever the fuck they fancy. Usually, no one ever has any fucking balls to do anything these days, making this world EXTREMELY difficult and hate just brewing everywhere. Too many people have different views, and people are afraid or hate what they don't understand. I can assure you that someone who is hated will hate them back. The cycle will continue. Juggalo appearance may throw anyone off, but it's honestly there for a reason. White people decided they were better then black people because the color of their skin, how is this any different? Clowns, haha! Now this is where I get fucking angry. "They don't know the meaning of honor, and fighting 1on1. You fight one of them, he'll get 15 of his juggalo boys, like a pussy." What can I say to that? You sound like some child that doesn't know shit. Laughs....

Now, I'm going to see what everyone has to say. Just to shove it in the "non-juggalo" faces, Ice Cube and Scarface are playing at the gathering 09, new additions!

Edited by Anonymous (07/07/09 09:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Juggalo [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #10638511 - 07/07/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

juggalos are just weird ass white trash retards from places like michigan and wisconsin that like to paint their face and smoke really shitty weed

tl;dr

Edited by Anonymous (07/07/09 09:11 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Juggalo [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10638530 - 07/07/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
juggalos are just weird ass white trash retards from places like michigan and wisconsin that like to paint their face and smoke really shitty weed

tl;dr

Can I ever be proved wrong?

Anonymous #2

Re: Juggalo [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10638557 - 07/07/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i dunno, but i do know why you're posting this in SA, i wouldn't want anyone else to know i was a retarded/gay clownfucker

Anonymous #1

#10638577 - 07/07/09 09:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

your a retard, because I mentioned that in my first sentence

Anonymous #2

#10638608 - 07/07/09 09:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
your a retard

lol

Anonymous #1

#10638621 - 07/07/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:agentgtfo:

Anonymous #3

#10638669 - 07/07/09 09:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I used to be a Juggalo.  Back when I was like 15 lol.  I thought it was the coolest shit ever.  Now that I look back, I see it was ridiculous and self defeating.

Being a Juggalo is a social tool for the anti-social to gain friends easily.  Like smoking pot.  I can smoke a bowl or a blunt or whatever with someone and have chill conversation and be an acquaintance.

It has positive theraputic effects for those who are wise enough to move on with their life around the age of 18.

A long time ago, a really old school juggalo and I had a conversation about the phenomenon and he told me why he's not a juggalo anymore and he said, "That shit's for the kids.  My time there is done and I leave it to the kids".

I understand what he's saying now.  Nothing wrong with being "down" when you're young, but suck it up and deal with real life.

Anonymous #4

#10638701 - 07/07/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

So, by being a wigger you demand respect?

Anonymous #1

#10638707 - 07/07/09 09:38 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Check it

Anonymous #2

#10638735 - 07/07/09 09:42 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

i saw pictures from the '04 "gathering of the juggalos" and i counted like four black people, i'm not sure that they'd fall under the "wigger" classification

btw i can't believe anyone listens to that shit^^^

Anonymous #1

Re: Juggalo [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10638750 - 07/07/09 09:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
I used to be a Juggalo.  Back when I was like 15 lol.  I thought it was the coolest shit ever.  Now that I look back, I see it was ridiculous and self defeating.

Being a Juggalo is a social tool for the anti-social to gain friends easily.  Like smoking pot.  I can smoke a bowl or a blunt or whatever with someone and have chill conversation and be an acquaintance.

It has positive theraputic effects for those who are wise enough to move on with their life around the age of 18.

A long time ago, a really old school juggalo and I had a conversation about the phenomenon and he told me why he's not a juggalo anymore and he said, "That shit's for the kids.  My time there is done and I leave it to the kids".

I understand what he's saying now.  Nothing wrong with being "down" when you're young, but suck it up and deal with real life.

You obviously never got it then. You can't simply change from being a Juggalo. Your defeating the purpose of it, and I can honestly assume you were some fucking faggot Juggaho that couldn't hold his own if he tried. You don't have to be white trash to fit the Juggalo requirements, that's just another sick fucking twist everyone enjoys to assume because it's easier on their minds. We just accept everyone for what they choose to do with their life, even if the retard chooses to waste his gift on meth in a trailer park.

Anonymous #5

#10638771 - 07/07/09 09:48 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:haha: You're a juggalo.

Anonymous #2

#10638781 - 07/07/09 09:49 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

it's just some kids that really like some bad music and play dress up are you serious?

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
We just accept everyone for what they choose to do with their life, even if the retard chooses to waste his gift on meth in a trailer park.

and it's exactly that attitude that gets those famous juggalos elected into public office, and explains why all juggalos are upstanding members of society, right?:rolleyes:

Anonymous #1

#10638817 - 07/07/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Everyone wants peace, can we not agree? Juggalos are just the first to take action, and from the looks of it our cause is much more righteous. I mean as fearful as it would seem, there IS a fearless force brewing up that will take action if felt required to protect what they care for, life and our planet. If it wasn't the word Juggalo's to spark people hate, it could have been anything. Can anyone see what is going on here? Seriously?

Anonymous #1

#10638829 - 07/07/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Don't even get me into politics, retard.

Anonymous #5

#10638834 - 07/07/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

alright it's time to stfu troll.

Anonymous #1

Re: Juggalo [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #10638852 - 07/07/09 09:57 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Well I haven't done anything wrong, now have I? I mean fuck, I am only trying to explain to people WHY the fuck Ice Cube and Scarface are showing at the gathering 09! Hahaa

Anonymous #6

#10638858 - 07/07/09 09:58 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

so i guess im a moron, but wtf is a juggalo?

Anonymous #5

#10638876 - 07/07/09 10:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

wait what's your explanation then?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom