Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineaka SUGAREEfer
Stranger
Questions from a yankee
    #1061914 - 11/18/02 08:17 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hello everyone, I'm new here and have a few questions. First, is it too late in the season here in Massachusetts? It seems like it hasn't stopped raining in a couple of weeks. When in the springtime do the shrooms start popping up here in New England? After looking through previous posts it seems that Pann. subbs will be the most likely actives I'll find around here, how are these compared to P. cubensis? Any tips you can give me for finding actives in Massachusetts would be greatly appreciated. Take care, SIUGAREEfer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomerman
dopaminecatalyst

Loc: florida
Re: Questions from a yankee [Re: aka SUGAREEfer]
    #1062108 - 11/18/02 09:45 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome SUGAREEFER. You wouldn't happen to be the same guy I know would ya?  :grin: :grin: It's me Potent.  :grin: :grin: Take a look at what I just found on my latest post a post or two up!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: Good luck with all your shrooming adventures, I'm no expert by any means on mushroom matters, (except on how to eat 'em!) so I'll let someone else help you with your question. But a warm welcome from Potent.  :smile: 

--------------------
"Someone please help me stop laughing!!!"

Offlineaka SUGAREEfer
Stranger
Re: Questions from a yankee [Re: shroomerman]
    #1062167 - 11/18/02 10:10 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey Potent/Shroomerman, this ia a surprise. Good to hear from you. Well, I'm new to posting here but not to reading others posts. I love seeing everyones finds. It's been about 12+ years since I've done shrroms, or anything besides herb for that matter. I hope to be able to have an occasional experience sometimes soon and since I love the outdoors and hiking so much I figured this would be alot of fun. Since it's been so long since I lasted tripped I'm not in a huge rush to go out and eat the first shrooms I see. I figure I'll do more research over the winter and hit the fields and woods this spring. A little hands on experience attempting to identify actives and non-actives would be fun if there is still time this year. Welll, I'm rambling, take care, SUGAREEfer.

Offlinebutter_flyfish
Stranger
Loc: New England
    #1062587 - 11/18/02 12:43 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hey what a coincidence! I'm a brand new member also located in Ma. I haven't tripped since 1986 at a Grateful Dead show. I haven't even smoked herb since 1996! I've developed an sudden interest in finding some shrooms and taking an exploration. I too have decided pan subs are my best bet. I may even try a low dose of A. muscaria next season.
Let me know if you ever get any leads on finding the pans in Ma, not specifics, just confirmation that it can be done. I'll do the same.

Offlineaka SUGAREEfer
Stranger
Re: Questions from a yankee [Re: butter_flyfish]
    #1062702 - 11/18/02 01:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Hi Butter Flyfish, Good to hear I'm not the only one up here. I'll definately let you know if I have any luck. Very strange, my last trip was at a show also. I'm sure you may have had an idea from my name :-) Who know, we may have crossed paths before. Well, take care, SUGAREEfer.

Offlinecrazyman
Brass or Steel

Loc: chucktown
    #1063658 - 11/18/02 06:29 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hahaha!.... Old hippies.

--------------------
I want to live in Northern Exposure. Ed Chigliak would be my pal.

Offlinebutter_flyfish
Stranger
Re: Questions from a yankee [Re: crazyman]
    #1066031 - 11/19/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Oh ya, I'm old and I used to be a hippy [still am on the inside]. I bet 3/4 of the members of this forum wasn't even born when I ate my first microdot!

Sugareefer,
I'm sure we must have crossed paths at some point. I pretty much saw every New England show between 1978 and 1987. Were you around during that time frame?

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #1066110 - 11/19/02 11:49 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"I bet 3/4 of the members of this forum wasn't even born when I ate my first microdot!"

more than LAME!

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
Re: Questions from a yankee [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1067034 - 11/19/02 05:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think he was bragging, just pointing out a likely fact. Look at the shroomery census.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

Offlinebutter_flyfish
Stranger
Re: Questions from a yankee [Re: Raadt]
    #1067542 - 11/19/02 08:15 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Nope, not bragging, just thinking out loud. It's a weird feeling to be considered an old guy. I still see myself in my mind's eye as a kid. Oh well, growing up is over rated!

Offlineaka SUGAREEfer
Stranger
    #1067768 - 11/19/02 09:03 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hey Butter Flyfish, I just checked your profile to see how old you are. Dude, we have so much in common is ridiculous. I also keep reptiles (approx. 25 snakes right now :-) I absolutely know how you feel, free at heart but forced (not easily) to conform to this society. Oh well, it was just nice to see another herper here in my home state. Take care, SUGAREEfer.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate