Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge
    #10622839 - 07/04/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I scored about 8 hits of acid the other week and have been waiting very anxiously to use it. I finally had a good day to do it, July 3rd.

My friend who has never tried acid before wanted to try it with me, but she didn't want to trip that hard, so she initially wanted just two hits. But after much thought she decided on 3. I was glad she chose 3 because if she took two I would have taken 6 hits instead of 5.

My other friend who tried the same acid the week before said it wasn't that strong. Off of two hits he didn't get that many visuals, not much of a mind fuck, but he had a really good body high.

I have been trying to achieve ego death for a year now. My first ego death experience was on about 70 wet grams of shrooms. It was amazing but also one of the most scary things Ive experienced. For the few days after that trip I swore off all drugs, but then I thought how much I learned about myself and how beautiful everything was. From that point I have been trying to achieve it with various substances.

This trip I was actually planning on taking the 5 hits of LSD, then after waiting about 2 hours I was going to take 2.5g of shrooms and possibly about 15mg of 2ce. But since the LSD was the only thing I have not taken previous, so I dint know its potency, I wanted to take that first and wait to see how it effected me.

After letting the 5 sugar cubes dissolve in my mouth I sat back and waited with my friend. After about 35 minutes I started feeling really uncomfortable. I couldn't keep my legs still, muscles kept flexing, and I started to feel a little sick. But over all I was just feeling the come up.

After about 50 minutes I was still really uncomfortable. But I was starting to get an amazing sense of euphoria. My friend and I went outside and layed in the grass. It felt SO amazing! I literally felt like I was soaking in all the earths love. Everything in my life felt like it was perfect at that point in time. Everything that had to be, was. My friend and I hugged each other tightly, the full body embrace felt so great. I felt so much love in my life.

After the hour mark I realized I was not going to be able to take the shrooms or the 2ce. I was just coming up so hard and so fast I knew that within 2 hours I was going to be tripping pretty hard.

After we came back inside we sat around for another 30 minutes, starting to trip really hard. Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to keep it together or not. Many times on drugs pot can keep me grounded. Keeps me clear headed and calm. Although I barely had much left, we decided to split it up so we could both have one "Sobe" (waterfall). Before we took it I could tell that things were going to change. I wasn't sure how bad or for how long, but it was going to change.

I took in the smoke and breathed out. Didn't feel it until 2 minutes later when I could just feel myself get really high. It hit me like a sack of bricks. But I was still maintaining for the time being. We wanted to go out side for a walk and to smoke a cigarette. I knew of a place that we frequently go when we trip that is inside my apartment complex. Has many trees, surrounded by the complex buildings, lots of seats, and many cats running around. All in all a pretty trippy cool place to go. But as we were walking there I could feel myself getting higher and higher. Thinking was starting to get hard so finding this place wasn't all that easy.

Once we got there we were a little tired, it was 100 degrees out so we were sweating a bit. Right when I sat down it was like a light switch flipped. As I looked around everything was wavy and cartoony. Some things looked really close while others I could barely make out. I looked around for a second, I had no idea where I was. Nothing looked familiar. Then like that I snapped back to reality for a split second and turned to my friend who was talking to me. I looked at her confused because I couldn't keep track of what she was saying, but some how I started to respond. But as the words left my mouth I had no idea what I was saying. Then bam, lights out, my eyes weren't closed but nothing I was looking at made sense. After 20 seconds of that, snap, back to being able to think semi straight. I told my friend that I was starting to blank moments in time. She looked at me strangely, so I told her I was getting extremely high and I wasn't sure where time was going. Right when I said time I thought about it as hard as I could. Blanking about for 15 seconds while thinking. I turned back to my friend and said "Jesus Christ, time is so trippy. I just tried to wrap my mind around it, but damn, what is time?" She asked if I wanted to go back to the apt. It took much thought for me to understand what this "apartment" was. But then it came to me, "yes I would love to go at least back in the general direction."

We both got up and instead of just walking back to apartment we were power walking. Both of us didn't know what was going to happen next, but we just wanted to be safe.

We burst through the door with a wave of relief and cool air. We both sat down with a sigh. I told her "Damn, it was starting to get crazy out there. I didn't really know what was going on." I thought that since I was back in the apt. I wasn't going to be tripping so hard. But just like that, I had no idea where I was or what was going on. I thought right then and there that I was dead or had gone completely crazy. After about 30 minutes of spacing I then realized what I was experiencing. It was what I had been seeking for a year now, loss of ego. Everything was foreign to me. Somethings were scary looking while others just confused me. Soon after I realized what was happening to me, my friend was dancing with her fingers on my leg. Just using her finger tips, pushing down a little bit, not too much. Just dancing around the top of my knee cap. It started to feel a little trippy and tingly. Then she went a little faster and the intensity was building. Then all the sudden it felt like my whole leg was being danced on by her fingers and it felt like it was going really fast and hard. Immediately I freaked and brushed her hand away. That was the most trippy thing I have felt on my body ever. It was nutz.

I wanted to know how my friend was doing. I knew I was not going to be able to be relied on if a situation were to come up, and since she was tripping too, I wanted to know if she was coherent enough. I asked her "What does everything seem like to you?" I wanted to get a good indication on how high she was. She thought on it for about 10 seconds while she looked around. She responded "Everything seems... like its coated in jelly!" After that she started busting up laughing. I knew she was pretty high from that. My response to the same question was everything felt like it was a dream. Nothing was real, or at least it seemed that way.

I told her that I was extremely high. At that point she wanted to just help with my trip, so we went to the computer and turned on some modest mouse while she surfed the web to find some cool things. But from how I was feeling, the music was just so intense, all the web pages she looked at were 100% foreign to me. Reading was impossible, yet I could make out some words. Mostly the words I could just make out were very ugly or negative words. Each time I saw one of those words I cringed, saying "everything seems like its giving off really negative energy right now."

My friend was trying to believe she wasn't as high as she really was, so I kept testing her to see if we really needed a sober person there. It wasn't until I asked her truthfully "On a scale from 1-10, how high do you think you are?" She asked me "Whats a 10 like?" I told her "things are pretty confusing, you don't really know where your at sometimes, periods in time seem to be gone or fading." She looked at me and said, "then yes, I think I'm a 10."

We called over a sober friend, but by the time they got there the confusion was starting to fade a little. Many moments still seemed to fade away but I was starting to get a bit better as time progressed.

All in all the hard part of the trip lasted about 3 hours. The come down took about 5 hours. The visuals weren't the best I have ever seen. Instead of lots of things moving or twisting, it just looked like my whole world was bending back and forth. So I would say the visuals were about a 7 out of 10, the body high was 10 out of 10, and the mind fuck was 10 out of 10. Over all a mind blowing experience. Second time around was much easier for ego loss. I'm glad I was about to experience it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenocoast
Trichome Technician

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: nowarning1962]
    #10622898 - 07/04/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

And I was just thinking about dosing 5 hits of liquid...in order to cause ego death :laugh:

InvisibleSebastien
Don't look!
Male

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: nocoast]
    #10623784 - 07/05/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like you had a pretty incredible time, huh? I've also been attempting to reach ego loss as I feel it might help me in a mission to change my attitude towards life/people around me for the better. Very entertaining read, looking forward to your future reports! :thumbup:

OfflineHiddenIdentity
My real name is John Doe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Your moms house.
Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: Sebastien]
    #10623829 - 07/05/09 08:42 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, thats crazy!  I have never tripped because its hard to find around here.  Can anyone explain what ego loss is?

InvisibleSebastien
Don't look!
Male

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: HiddenIdentity] * 1
    #10623855 - 07/05/09 08:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HiddenIdentity said:
Wow, thats crazy!  I have never tripped because its hard to find around here.  Can anyone explain what ego loss is?

I hope that by the time I finish this post, nobody has beat me to the punch.

Assuming you are fully aware of what an ego is and what the word means, ego loss is to experience a feeling of loss of self in a way. Ego is really an illusion of the mind, a sense of individuality as a being in this life. A person, throughout it's life, will react to the actions around it based on it's Superego/morality. When Ego loss is experience, the sense of self is lost and a bond is formed with the world and the life around you. Becoming one with everything, is a way to put it. Ego loss can be quite confusing to some while it leaves others reborn as they can learn from this experience and improve themselves.
If you continue reading about ego loss (internet, books) you will surely come across far better explanations and quite moving stories about the amazing mental phenomenon that we call Ego Loss.  :peace:

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: Sebastien]
    #10624303 - 07/05/09 11:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sebastien said:
Sounds like you had a pretty incredible time, huh? I've also been attempting to reach ego loss as I feel it might help me in a mission to change my attitude towards life/people around me for the better. Very entertaining read, looking forward to your future reports! :thumbup:

I hope you are able to achieve it. It can be really scary, but the first time it happened to me, it really did change my view on life. It was like a punch in the gut. I never realized how beautiful everything could be in the world and how much I was neglecting.

Dosing 5 hits of lsd wont always get you there. I dosed 9 dry grams of shrooms, trying to get ego loss, but it didnt happen. 45mg of 2ce didnt even get me there. Its mainly the situation your in, the mind set your in, and how willing you are to let go. I opened myself up completely to lsd. I think it was the sobe that really pushed me over, but acid sure did a good job in scrambling my brain/thoughts.

Invisiblemoldem
Stranger Than You
 User Gallery

#10624394 - 07/05/09 11:45 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sobe contains aspartame. Not good for the brain. That may be why you had problems concentrating and were blacking out.

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: moldem]
    #10624407 - 07/05/09 11:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

moldem said:
Sobe contains aspartame. Not good for the brain. That may be why you had problems concentrating and were blacking out.

Um, no I meant a waterfall. Its easier using a sobe bottle. We actually use a smirnof vodka bottle. They have a weak point in the glass at the bottom that you can brake out. Gets you pretty fuckn high.

Invisiblemoldem
Stranger Than You
 User Gallery

#10624421 - 07/05/09 11:54 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Okay, it must have been the 5 hits of acid then lol.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: moldem]
    #10624620 - 07/05/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sometimes when i take high dose LSD i enter this state of mind i call infinity.  Its usually accompanied with extreme confusion ("I have no idea whats going on") and feeling like i am stuck in the moment for infinity.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineThe_Tuna
Huh?
Male

Loc: So-Cal
Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10624817 - 07/05/09 01:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Ive had ego death happen to me a few times. I find that when i want to get into that state i cant. But when i least expect it im thrust into it.

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: The_Tuna]
    #10633942 - 07/07/09 01:50 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Both my ego death experiences have happened around one person. I tripped alone with one of my best friends on shrooms and I got ego death. After that trip I didnt trip alone with her until this last time with lsd. And once again I got ego death. I wonder if its because I feel comfortable enough around her that my mind feels that it can let go. Inbetween the ego death trips I tripped maybe 20 more times, mostly on shrooms and 2ce. And I was def trying to make sure I had an ego death trip that day. I had 3 grams of shrooms just waiting to be ingested along with a 20mg 2ce pill. So I was willing to go on the ride no matter what. It just took less than I thought it would. :tongue:

OfflineWannaBeLegit
Stranger

#10637683 - 07/07/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I am pretty sure I have come to that level on a few occasions but it's been so long I forget what it feels like.  I think a high dose trip is in order soon.

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: WannaBeLegit]
    #10639981 - 07/08/09 02:05 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Its an amazing feeling. Gosh it makes me want to trip like that every time.

OfflineDie
Strangler

#10640297 - 07/08/09 05:47 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I've always characterised ego loss with going through stages of where
firstly you realise what your ego is,
then you see every aspect of it as seperated from you and realise these are just brain functions, not your true self,
then you reach the pain of letting go, this feel almost like an over whelming physical pain and fear that you are dieing,
then when you let go, you become your true self, an ego less energy life form, merely existing with no counscious or uncounscious brain programming filtering or percieving.  For me it was like I had no senses, no brain I was merely existing as this ball of energy, I couldn't see or hear anymore.
Then my brain snapped back into the action of trying to process and understand and the experience was over.

Offlinenowarning1962
Stranger

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: Die]
    #10642708 - 07/08/09 04:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I didnt really realize what was happening to me the second time until everything just felt like a dream. Sweat on my forehead didnt feel like sweat, it reminded me of the feeling of blood on my head. I kept running my hands through my hair and looking at my hand expecting to see blood on my fingers, but it was all clean. I had to also keep reminding myself that I was infact high and experiencing ego loss. There were so many times I would just look around and be totally confused on how i got where i was, why I was feeling this way, and who I was. It was just crazy.

OfflineBucket91
Stranger

#10645425 - 07/09/09 01:07 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Oh nice, you tripped on my birthday. :tongue:

I also happened to achieve ego loss for the second time that night on 6 grams cubes and 7 grams of morning glories.  Tripping that hard really is an amazing experience.

OfflineStroup
Psychotic
Male User Gallery

Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: Bucket91]
    #13238986 - 09/23/10 11:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've experienced ego death from 4 hits of acid. It happened when I looked in the mirror, at first I was scared to look at the mirror, my reflection looked different, like it wasnt me in the reflection, but it was me. I looked into my eyes, because my friend told me to do so. I had my ipod on so the music was tripping me out a little more and staring at the huge mirror in my bathroom was insane. I got really close to the mirror, so my face was close to the reflection and soon my face melted and shit. After I snapped away from that, I stared into my eyes, and I saw something I never noticed. Myself .. I looked sad, depressed, stressed. It made me think "am I really like this??" I was looking at someone else in that reflection, for some reason I felt the emotional pain through my life come all the way back at that same time.

--------------------
Beatles rock band .. ON acid

Invisiblerezen
Time Traveler
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: Stroup]
    #13239257 - 09/24/10 02:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've had ego death many times by far the best time was off two hits of bomb ass WoWs...pretty sure it was some fluff, I love that feeling of oneness with everything its such a trip then you snap back and are just kinda like wtf jus happened :psychsplit:

OfflineMySensesReeled
Stoner
Re: 5 hits of acid pushed me over the edge [Re: rezen]
    #13239557 - 09/24/10 07:14 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My ego loss wasn't like that at all - you describe what happens to me on acid, shrooms and lots of mdma all the time! I don't feel like I black out on it though.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag