Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineiamconfused
Happily insane since '06

I wish I could trip forever.
    #10600323 - 06/30/09 09:17 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I wish I was nude in a tropical climate in a grove of fruit trees where I could trip all day, every day and live off the fruit of the land. Reality is terrible. Wait a minute... isn't there a story in the bible about this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegnawlinshooligan
c : enter ###
Male

Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: iamconfused]
    #10600330 - 06/30/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

just shut up

--------------------
i take morning after pills.they change my blood type.

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#10600334 - 06/30/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I don't agree with reality being terrible. I do agree though that in my own dream world I would trip forever. I would leave everything the same, I'd still want to hangout with my Mom, the same friends and my girlfriend, but I'd make it all an adventure. I'd fucking travel all around the world seeing the best sites and just tripping balls. Reality is much brighter in the afterglow.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: gnawlinshooligan]
    #10600339 - 06/30/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup: I can't wait till my mushrooms get done growing they just started to pin

--------------------

InvisibleCorrie
Alice in Vudervand
 User Gallery

#10600362 - 06/30/09 09:24 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah.......it's the garden of eden or something. But then man ate some fruit instead of a shroom and got sober and got kicked OUT. Great legend, if you ask me. Totally sums up our character.

--------------------
Experimental Paradise

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

#10600405 - 06/30/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iamconfused said:
I wish I was nude in a tropical climate in a grove of fruit trees where I could trip all day, every day and live off the fruit of the land. Reality is terrible. Wait a minute... isn't there a story in the bible about this?

Don't you mean reality is amazing? I don't know about you but when I trip I am closer to viewing reality as it actually is.

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: Poptart]
    #10600423 - 06/30/09 09:34 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'd love to go thru life tripping on good lsd. the world seems more clear to me and I can think more complex.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Invisiblestereolab
Wizard
Male

Loc: NY
Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: magikgrl]
    #10600452 - 06/30/09 09:39 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

"Reality is what you can get away with."

--------------------
Space is
the Place
:aum:

Offlineiamconfused
Happily insane since '06

Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: stereolab]
    #10600527 - 06/30/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

By reality, I meant the reality of the life I live right now. The Earth itself is a great place, I love it.

BTW, I've been starting to think that Michael Jackson was Jesus but he failed his mission.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #10600556 - 06/30/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iamconfused said:
BTW, I've been starting to think that Michael Jackson was Jesus but he failed his mission.

:lol:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10601218 - 06/30/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

The good news, you can trip forever! And this is how you do it...

How to Trip Forever

1) Jump in your car (or go GTA IV style and steal a car) and go for a nice drive on a local highway with a speed limit of at least "55 MPH". Put on your seat belt.

2) Look for a large truck/SUV/Semi in the oncoming traffic lane.

3) Right before you pass them, line up your vehicle and make a sharp left turn straight towards the heavy vehicle, quickly unbuckle your seat belt and scream "Tripland, here I come!".

4) Survive the intense car crash and enjoy the brain damage which will produce Schizophrenia, a mental disorder filled with lovely hallucinations and interesting delusions for your enjoyment*.

(*WARNING: Car crash may cause death instead of awesome Schizophrenia, or worst, could cause permanent brain damage that makes you stupid, a.k.a. the bad of brain damage.)

5) Tell your friends how great it is, and make them jealous that your in Tripland while they're stuck in lame sobreality.

Try it out, I know I'm thinking of permanently going to Tripland on a desert beach, naked with wild monkeys, exotic psychedelic prism-colored fruit, shimmering full moons every night and jogging multi-racial women that I can stare at so I can constant masturbate to them, making it more real for my fantasies.

What a wonderful place that would be...

Tripland: It's a lot closer than Disneyland.
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinesterilite
Peku
 User Gallery

Loc: d-town
Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #10601229 - 07/01/09 12:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

you are very confused

--------------------
"What did Noam Chomsky say about eating pussy?"

Offlineiamconfused
Happily insane since '06

Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: sterilite]
    #10601254 - 07/01/09 12:05 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

LogicaL ChaosS: If I knew there was a magical afterlife or reincarnation I would do something that risky, although driving into an oncoming vehicle would be very irresponsible only because I would be endangering someone else's life.

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: Corrie]
    #10601499 - 07/01/09 01:08 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Corrie said:
Yeah.......it's the garden of eden or something. But then man ate some fruit instead of a shroom and got sober and got kicked OUT. Great legend, if you ask me. Totally sums up our character.

Hahaha aaaaah :thumbup:

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #10613326 - 07/03/09 01:30 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

You're right confusedconfuser, that would be irresponsible of me to kill myself and put someone else's life in danger...

...instead, I should travel at twice the velocity (to make up for the lost force of the incoming car that my confused friend does not understand), and I will unbuckle my seatbelt right before slamming right into a giant Sequoia tree on the "right" side of the road. I mean really, does anyone really care that I almost kill one tree? I mean, there's dozen's of those things, if not trillions. Would anyone miss that one died honorable to send me into the wonderful world of Tripland?

I think not....(except for you damn hippies! But I do love Hippy girls: they got the coolest Hemp-rope like hair, I've always wanna to just swing from it into the cold water below, like a dangling rope from a young, powerful tree hanging-out by a shimmering crystal lake...)

The Tree's Coming With Me,
~ LogicaL Chaos ~

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #10613334 - 07/03/09 01:32 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iamconfused said:

Dude, I so wish this was reality, too...:sad:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#10614027 - 07/03/09 05:14 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I wish I was nude in a tropical climate in a grove of fruit trees where I could trip all day, every day and live off the fruit of the land.

Unless you're black, the tropical sun would burn you alive - it shines much more intensely in equatorial regions.

But yeah, its a great dream to be dreaming. Tree of Knowledge FTW!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: Asante]
    #10614039 - 07/03/09 05:19 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

In my mind, the Garden of Eden was in Santa Cruz, California.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleBUDDHA_702
Master Mycologist In Training
Male

Loc: Some Country
Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: Poid]
    #10614047 - 07/03/09 05:21 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

whats the longest period of time you have tripped for?
Well I had a lot of spare time & more mushrooms than I knew what to do with.. So I set out to trip as long as possible.

I lasted 3 & 1/2 days before I stared to fell very weird & noticed my think was getting very unhealthy. I'm just glad I had enough control to stop when I did.. I might have gotten hurt :mushroom2:

It all started with my 10gram trip thread!!

Edited by BUDDHA_702 (07/03/09 05:29 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: I wish I could trip forever. [Re: BUDDHA_702]
    #10614053 - 07/03/09 05:23 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Lets make this a trip sizing contest..

Approximately 30 hours. 3 doses of MDEA, 3 doses of Shrooms, then a refreshing spaced-out morning walk, then 3 doses of LSD.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Edited by Asante (07/05/09 06:26 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract