Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
legal advice
    #1059877 - 11/17/02 12:24 PM (14 years, 26 days ago)

wondering if any of you can give some insight o nthis.. basically i was on an instant messaging service and my friend whos a dealer was on, but his status was 'away' but i knew he had mush wich i was looking for for a long long time. so i was like 'man you there? FUCK FUCK FUCK man get home where are you man ..etc. then i was like ok man well save me like 4 at least cuz if you dont thats the most bitchlike thing ever, and if you dont ill call all the backup i can scrape up between me my uncle and cujo this sounds harsh but theres a long story behind it and this guy owes me and my uncle and cujo shitloads of money. hes really fucked himself up lately) but of course his dad found this message, saved it, found out who sent it somehow, and then threatend to call the police with it. he also found out we were talking about mushroomes. if this was pot i wouldnt be worried cuz my parents know i smoke pot, but they might freak about mush if it got back to them. also the fact that i mentioned my uncle (i can not let my parents know my uncle has anything to do with this) and also threating backup makes it osund like a threat. what would happen if they called police with this? thanks for help you can give. peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: legal advice [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1059965 - 11/17/02 02:12 PM (14 years, 26 days ago)

the police wont give a shit about some computer print off

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1060153 - 11/17/02 04:22 PM (14 years, 26 days ago)

dude why would his dad call the police? That would be turning his son in as well as you... if they even called that evidence.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: legal advice [Re: Strumpling]
    #1060919 - 11/17/02 10:54 PM (14 years, 26 days ago)

it's a computer printoff man...the cops won't pursue it.... also..it's just some instant messenger...there is  lot of ways to cover ur tracks...thus u have deniability.

rememeber...of the glove don't fit..ur full of shit :smile:

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1060943 - 11/17/02 11:07 PM (14 years, 26 days ago)

Just make up something that sounds like it could have been something else. That's really not much evidence. Sounds like you didn't mention the word mushroom anywhere, so you should be fine.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1061213 - 11/18/02 01:09 AM (14 years, 26 days ago)

yeah if something actually DOES end up happening, tell authorities that this guy still owed you 4 kit-kat bars or whatever, ya know? Doesn't your uncle dig kit-kat bars too?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: legal advice [Re: Strumpling]
    #1064271 - 11/18/02 11:41 PM (14 years, 25 days ago)

lol yeah no kidding. now i think of it i knew this all along, msn printout is hardly proof 'beyond reasoable doubt' plus i actually never even mentioned drugs directly or openly threatend i just talked about 'back up'. and as for why his dad would call the police: this kid is (according to some standards) a grade A fuckup. he was caught for drugs, and grounded, then caught for dealing, and banned from seeing his friends, then caught for seening his friends and given curfew, than caught for breaking curfew, then his 'marks started slipping' (despite his honour roll aaverage) and then he got caught for vandalism, and then his parents found out he had take over 700 dollars with there bak card, then they accused him of stealing a ring from them (didnt do this) then they found out hed been using there gold club membership to buy over 200 dollars worth of food.. then he broke there phone.. and now this, and because of the combined messages of me and my other friend they now know he is still dealing (despite being on house arrest) and is also dealing not only pot but magic mushrooms.. and he broke the phone :smile: the worst part is hes going to add=ictions foundation manitoba for a 3 day 'test' to see if he is a 'marijuana addict' and his parents are going to show the afm people a dated, organised, complete book of every indescretion he has ever commited. like 'jan 1. marks go down by 5 ppercent.. january 12 caught with drugs.. etc. so i have a feeling he will be gone for a while come next year.. :tongue: 

InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
    #1067493 - 11/19/02 10:06 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

No need to worry then...

OfflineTeKHeAD009
Stranger
    #1068007 - 11/20/02 12:01 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

How can some (smart even) people be so stupid? I've got a few friends that ended up exactly like how you described - grade A fuckup.

OfflineMsPacMan
Stranger

Loc: Florida, USA
Re: legal advice [Re: TeKHeAD009]
    #1068019 - 11/20/02 12:03 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

yea, its not good to put anything illegal in writing, and even worse to put it on video camera. you gotta watch what you say on here too.

Anonymous

Re: legal advice [Re: MsPacMan]
    #1068905 - 11/20/02 07:16 AM (14 years, 23 days ago)

my personal feelings are u and ur uncle may have plenty to worry about... if this boys father is determined to change his son there is no telling what he will be willing to do... i was turned in by one of my parents when i was younger... and i know others who have as well... a parent has a right to be concerned about anything involving their child...

I'm assuming ur uncle is an adult? and probably this cujo? what in the world are they doing that would have a child oweing them anything? and to a point of threats from u? ur uncle and this man cujo would have their teeth biting their ass on the way out if that were my child...

ur friend made 2 mistakes in life. 1, he made a terrible decision to sell mushrooms to anyone. and even more important 2, he chose u as a friend.

if i were this boys father i would take evidence of threats to my son to the police... ur uncle is an emotionally arrested freak who needs to spend time picking up soap for horny men who will see him for the weakness he is... regardless what some of the members here tell u, what they ( the father or the police ) may have may not be ironclad, but is, in essence, what prompts wider investigations.

locally a pennsylvania state police officer was arrested on sex charges that all stemmed from im's. if u know what is good 4 u, u will never bother this boy again.

i'm sure i have pissed off quite a few people here. ohhhhhhh wellll !!!

Anonymous

Re: legal advice [Re: ]
    #1071003 - 11/20/02 06:43 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

hmmmmm this guy sounds alot like shroomsnweed dont u guys think? :confused:

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #1079227 - 11/23/02 01:40 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

^^^^ is in cahoots with shroomsnweed.

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Anonymous

#1079249 - 11/23/02 01:52 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

'man you there? FUCK FUCK FUCK man get home where are you man ..etc. then i was like ok man well save me like 4 at least cuz if you dont thats the most bitchlike thing ever, and if you dont ill call all the backup i can scrape up between me my uncle and cujo'

If a cop came to my door because I said that to a kid who sold drugs, I'd tell them to get the hell of my property. Thats not probably cause, or evidence of shit. Infact, they'd be very hardpressed to prove the IM even CAME from you, unless the kid's dad somehow got your IP and logged it and all that shit.

You're fine.. but I'd stay away from that kid.. cuz if you do slip up with something his dad might be a prick and bring you down with his son.

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
    #1079297 - 11/23/02 02:14 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Well it really depends on where you live, and how lucky you are because there are some cops who wouldn't waste their time and their are some asshole cops who would.

Some people in this thread said nothing would happen, but they have no clue what they are talking about, and yes I do I have been in police encounters countless times. They have enough from what you said to charge you and your uncle, it most likely WONT happen but the main concern here is that it is in the hands of a parent and police are always nice to parents and adults so if he tells then they are probably going to do something about it.

Ive had terrible situations where my buddy got charged for littering, another one of my friends for spitting, and one for smoking on school property.

Depends what kinda cop you get bro, dont think you are home-free but at the same time dont sweat yourself, cuz not much can happen besides a hassle.

Peace and keep it real homeboy.

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1079328 - 11/23/02 02:30 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Why in the hell would you defend the fuck up? Just seems a little strange.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinemoidirus
alkaloid fiend

Loc: High Desert
    #1080040 - 11/23/02 08:51 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I really wish kids living at home with their parents would stay out of this. You know its going to happen soon that some fuck up kid like the ones involved here get busted buy some over zealous soccer mom and next youll be seeing it on 60 minutes and then you know what happens after that. Get a job get out on your own and then do what ever the hell you want. But while you in the custody of a parent either know for sure you have their permission to do what ever you want or dont do it at all before you screw it up for everybody including yourself when you do come of age. Whats a couple of years anyway? Be cool and youll have many more ahead of you. Just had to get that off my chest.

--------------------
"To prohibit a thing goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes."
Abraham Lincoln

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: legal advice [Re: Skikid16]
    #1080044 - 11/23/02 08:52 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Which of the four fuckups in this story are you referring to?

--------------------

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
Re: legal advice [Re: TrauM]
    #1080407 - 11/23/02 11:48 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Anyone could have written those IMs, the dad could have. He could have wrote that shit up on notepad. Legally, you dont have shit to worry about. They MIGHT try to SCARE you but thats all they can do. The cops arnt psychic or ne thing, they dont know shit, they are jus like you and me and they can be treated as such.
Whenever questioned ask them simply " do i have to talk to you" they have to truthfully say yes or no , you can tell them to fuck off if they keep hassling you, and if they lie to you about if you HAVE TO talk to them the case would be thrown out of court, but in the mean time dont put urself through all the drama, go get some morning glory or smoke some fukin weed until u find a new connect. Just put on ur "baffled as fuck" face and dont worry rookie.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: legal advice [Re: ShamanSean]
    #1081741 - 11/24/02 02:48 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Sharman your right dog, but if it comes down to the dad playing the actual message with all dat shit on it to the cops then they can do something. about it if they wanted to

Fact of the matter is they wouldn't go out of their way for that unless they are pricks, like I said in my last post here my friends have been charged for numerous things which werent big deals at all like the situation we have here.

Peace

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience