Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
preparing for Weilli Almighty (Again!)
    #1058996 - 11/16/02 11:21 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Setting:My apartment,and where ever my feet will carry me,the car keys are locked up for the night

Dosage:10-15 dried specimens(they are very blue)

People:Myself and my beloved Wife

the first time i ate weillis i are 6 fresh specimens ,and i underestimated them.they blew my mind.i didnt know what planet i was on.the second time i was disappointed.i guess the specimens i got was not that potent.my friend assured me that the specimens that i have gotten tonite are really potent.they are young and very blue.i believe that the habitat that they are picked from has alot to do with the potency of the mushroom.and stress playes a big factor as well,such as coldness,weather etc.

the se weillis hit me like no other shroom has ever hit me.at forst it feels like i have eaten some extacy,then the full trip hits me.most shrooms wear off after a few hours on me,and when they are gone,they usually leave with no side effects.these weillis seem to last much longer,and leave more of a hang over and a come down such as acid and extacy does.they are VERY VISUAL and pack a STRONG ASS BODY BUZZ.they are one of the most POTENT shroom i have ever eaten.

we plan to watch a few dvds,ill post more later when they get going soon,these are amazing mushrooms,and i hope alot of people got to try them before the season was over,if not get your asses to Georgia next season and find some !

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Edited by GaNjAShRooM (11/16/02 11:42 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinejahfeelirie
meatwad

Re: preparing for Weilli Almighty (Again!) [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #1059337 - 11/17/02 02:10 AM (14 years, 24 days ago)

have fun!

I busted in on the weilii scene really late this season... got about 200-300 total... i have 20 chocoloate-wheelies in my freezer and 13 more to make! Im set until next season!

i agreen whole-heartedly about their potency! Its amazing, i put 2 grams per chocolate and one chocolate sent me flying into a level 3 easy.

very blue/black specimens too.

Be careful and have fun!

--------------------
my signature is too long

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports