Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Trip Report: Unexpected Veteran Insanity Trip
    #1057820 - 11/16/02 11:02 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Oh my god. That is all I have to say. Last night I ate only 3 grams of fat ass ecuador aborts and tripped harder than ever before. I have eaten as many as 10 grams before at once and handeled it but this trip turned into the worst thing ever. It was so intensely visual that I actually did slip into a different cartoon realm. At one point I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or not. It was craziness. About 3 hours in all of a sudden I thought that this kid I had sold a sack to was a narc. Everything fell apart then. Before that I had been pndering on such things as how to answer the economic question of what to produce. I mean, I am no dealer so my concious got the better of me for selling to that kid. I am sure now that he wasn't a narc. But at the time I was positive I was going to jail and my future was crushed. I am not one to let the bad trips hold me down though.

Just as an example for everyone out there, when you trip like this, realize it is not the idea like "i sold to a narc". It is the thought from your concious that "i did something i feel bad about." When you take it into perspective, the mushrooms were exposing my deepest feelings. I learned something from it and came away alive.

Edited by geokills (11/16/02 04:39 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: Unexpected Veteran Insanity Trip [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1058345 - 11/16/02 05:13 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yes you learned a good lesson :laugh: - well-said man

I used to run into thoughts like that when I first started (unrelated to dealing drugs... but the "i did something i know is considered 'bad'" type of thoughts), and quickly learned to NEVER dwell on ANY of these types of thoughts on a mushroom trip - let them flow by like the swarms of other thoughts surrounding it, and do all the processing AFTER the trip :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
what kinds of things were you seeing? anything you can describe?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Trip Report: Unexpected Veteran Insanity Trip [Re: Strumpling]
    #1058513 - 11/16/02 06:34 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

and quickly learned to NEVER dwell on ANY of these types of thoughts

Easier said than done, sometimes.  Once you get caught in a negative thought loop it is difficult to change it to something positive.  For me, a physical change in location usually helps... of course when you can no longer walk... :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineFcuerkt
insane visionary

Loc: the center of a xenon ato...
Re: Trip Report: Unexpected Veteran Insanity Trip [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1058539 - 11/16/02 06:52 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This is the kind of thing that makes tripping real, realer than life, sometimes. Some drugs are just sunshine and daffydills all the way through.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: Unexpected Veteran Insanity Trip [Re: Seuss]
    #1059637 - 11/17/02 06:16 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

hey you can learn the idea behind something very quickly but actually putting it into practice is a different deal altogether.

Like an art-teacher who teaches the basics of art to many people quite well, yet can't make $5 on a painting of his own :wink:

"Easier said than done" indeed :smile:

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
although I've done an effective job staying on the main highway the last several trips, I could get pulled off by a twister at any time  :shocked:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports