Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineReefeRnShroomS
ReefeRnShroomS

Loc: New Yawk, USA.
I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out?
    #10575674 - 06/26/09 08:40 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

okay, 4-5 years ago.  I woke up one morning and a voice in my head said "go to the city, you will meet a girl and have sex with her".  I think my brother put voices in my head. He did Z-magic on me.  Or maybe it was ELF attack.  So I went to the city in manhattan,new york (Union Square).  the voice was God telling me to do things. So, i thought "god" was telling me to do these things. And the voice told me to put my hand on this black guy's head and say "my child".  so i did it. then the voice told me to start fights with people.  so i started going up to people asking them if they wanted to fight. when i went to the city it seems like everyone was in on it. then "god" told me to step on the flowers that this guy was selling.  he didn't say anything to me.  then i went across the street, and told this girl to grab my dick in front of her boyfriend. she was smiling and said "no, i don't want to grab your dick".  then i went back to the park and someone if they had weed to smoke.  he said no, he don't got none. then i went to a clothing store, and told this guy "hey, i need these glasses".  he said "well, you gotta pay for him".  Then i slapped him on the cheek then he was in full blown martial arts form.  then i got scared and said sorry and put to the glasses back.  then i kept waiting for the girl to have sex with. then "god" said "there she is".  so i followed her to mcdonalds.  and i asked her out, she said no thanks.  but before i asked her out, the voice told me to call this lady a nigger so i can save black people.  that's why i put my hand on that guy's head and said "my child".  then the voice said "touch that girl's tit or your mom's gonna die".  i said no,no, i can't do that, =(.  then "god" said it again, and i was like, okay okay, i'll touch her tit.  so i said "man, listen" then i grabbed her tit. she went downstairs.  "god" told me to follow her, then i went downstairs and sat down across from her, 2 tables away.  then i left mcdonalds.  then the manager came out and said "come in, you can hide here, the cops are coming".  i said oh ok, then i followed him.  then he opened the back alley door and said "so you like touching, girl's ass huh?" i said, "it was her tit,man!!".  then he proceeded to beat the shit out of me, he punched, kick me, punched me and threw me around.  then i was crying, he put up a hand sign saying "one".  as in, one more punch, i said ok.  then he kicked me out and i was bleeding and was showing off my blood under my lip cuz i thought i was black.  then "god" told me to call this guy a nigger, so i said "NIGGER!!!!!!!" and the girl with him was like, hell nah. so he waved to his friend, i thought they were getting a gun to shoot me with. so i ran 5 blocks out of there. a church just happen to be there.then "god" told me to take off all my clothes or my mom is gonna die".  i said i'm not doing that,  then the voice was like do itttttt , do ittttttt. so i took off my iverson jersey and my girbaud jean shorts then my boxers then my jordan xvi's and socks. then proceeded to run back to union square train station. i got through and sat on the train, bare naked. then the cops came and took me upstairs to union square precinct. like how did the cops know i was naked on the train, they plotted this against me. then he asked me if i was smoking cooly's i said no, no cooley's no dust.  then he gave me shorts and then bellvue ambulance took me in. while i was on the bed, the girl said to me in the mind "we need your arm to save the world".  then when i got admitted, it all came to me that i was crazy cuz of ELF attack or Z-magic. i told the psychiatrist that i touched my girlfriend's breast in mcdonalds and that someone robbed me at gun point, actually i said the gun point thing at the precinct.  i said the girlfriend thing so i can go home, but i shouldn't have mentioned it.  so i stayed in bellvue psyche ward for 2.2 months. while i was there, i stole this guy's cigarette from his pack to save the world.  then i was in the bathroom praying to Nas muslim style.  then i was dancing in the dining room to music to save the world. lmao. lol.
keep in mind, i am a victim of minor form of gangstalking, coo stalking, and satanic ritual abuse. the hospital gave me AOT (assisted outpatient treatment).  that means i have to go to this stupid program a few times a week. so i went for 6 months and then went to MICA program, and then they renewed it 6 months, then renewed it a year. then another year, i couldn't take it anymore!!! it wasted my life for 3 years.  then the alternate reality happened and my counselor didn't contact me no more for some reason.  then my court order expired.  3 years later i moved to massachusetts.  now i'm in massachusetts.  while in new york, when you get a dirty urine or don't attend program, the cops come to your door and haul you to the hospital again. i went a total of 15-20 times to the hospital. 2 months each time. =(.

in massachusetts i came down here to look for a new house with my parents. i was at my auntie's house in needham, then one day i punched my dad in the face cuz he wanted to pin drugs on me and call the cops on me. so the cops showed up and called it assault and battery. then i went to jail for one hour. after i left, i didn't have my auntie's phone number, so i took the bus somewhere to look for food, i found a psyche ward and admitted myself there. i stayed for 5 months and then they transfered me to another hospital for 1.7 years. so i stayed a total of 2.2 years in the hospital. in the hospital where i stooed for 1.7 years, the staff and patients were 23 year olds impersonating 40-60 year olds.  i remember going to highschool with these people. i asked them if they went to FDR, and they denied it.  i came for food and they wouldn't let me go. this stupid bitch over there gave me a fake warrant. and now i finally got the recall notice. how would she know that i had assault and battery? so i stayed for 2.2 years in the hospital.  now im free from the hospital for 6 months now. i don't know anyone around here and i finally don't have AOT no more. i only know one dude that i met and smoke with. it's hard to find a job, the economy is not bad, it's just a conspiracy theory, if anything hiliary clinton can fix it.  i applied to 10 stores and none of them called me back. plus my parents want to kick me out of the house, they only give me 5 cigarettes a day, once every hour.  they been saying that they want to kick me out of the house since i was 8 years old. can someone take me in and give me a job? please let me know.

I'm also known as "THE Gary Cheng not Being Gary Cheng."

here's the ELF God attack.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/elf-god.htm

--------------------
huhhhhhhhh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: ReefeRnShroomS]
    #10575715 - 06/26/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

LOL

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: ReefeRnShroomS]
    #10575718 - 06/26/09 08:57 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

OfflineReefeRnShroomS
ReefeRnShroomS

Loc: New Yawk, USA.
Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10575724 - 06/26/09 09:00 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

lol, so can anyone take me in? spacedragon mailed me a few bucks years ago.

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
    #10575732 - 06/26/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#10575746 - 06/26/09 09:10 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Sure dude.

You seem like a model roomate.

Where did you matriculate?

--------------------

InvisibleApollyphelion
Dungeon Master/Princess(1009)
Female User Gallery

Loc: Festival of Deaths
    #10575751 - 06/26/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Jalruza?

--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion

Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #10575752 - 06/26/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I will take you in if you promise not to listen to god anymore

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
    #10575765 - 06/26/09 09:16 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

find a squat house

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#10575772 - 06/26/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Must of sucked living in psych wards for years  :eek:

--------------------

Offlinefungidungi
The magic maker ~,*,~
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere out there!
    #10575847 - 06/26/09 09:39 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:wow:

--------------------

Today is the same day that tomorrow was yesterday......            -L.W.S

[quote]Madtowntripper said:
LSD will get you through times of no Wheat Thins better than Wheat Thins will get you through times of no LSD.[/quote]

OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
    #10575852 - 06/26/09 09:41 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Generally, a "I need a place to stay" post is NOT filled with insane ramblings....

Just a pointer.

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10575857 - 06/26/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Wow... this thread is fuckin.... bizarre.

Maybe the hospital is the best place for you. :lol:

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #10575874 - 06/26/09 09:49 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

sry i thought you were just trolling...

if you are fer real id delete that whole post and start over mang!

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#10575888 - 06/26/09 09:52 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ReefeRnShroomS said:
okay, 4-5 years ago.  I woke up one morning and a voice in my head said "go to the city, you will meet a girl and have sex with her".  I think my brother put voices in my head. He did Z-magic on me.  Or maybe it was ELF attack.  So I went to the city in manhattan,new york (Union Square).  the voice was God telling me to do things. So, i thought "god" was telling me to do these things. And the voice told me to put my hand on this black guy's head and say "my child".  so i did it. then the voice told me to start fights with people.  so i started going up to people asking them if they wanted to fight. when i went to the city it seems like everyone was in on it. then "god" told me to step on the flowers that this guy was selling.  he didn't say anything to me.  then i went across the street, and told this girl to grab my dick in front of her boyfriend. she was smiling and said "no, i don't want to grab your dick".  then i went back to the park and someone if they had weed to smoke.  he said no, he don't got none. then i went to a clothing store, and told this guy "hey, i need these glasses".  he said "well, you gotta pay for him".  Then i slapped him on the cheek then he was in full blown martial arts form.  then i got scared and said sorry and put to the glasses back.  then i kept waiting for the girl to have sex with. then "god" said "there she is".  so i followed her to mcdonalds.  and i asked her out, she said no thanks.  but before i asked her out, the voice told me to call this lady a nigger so i can save black people.  that's why i put my hand on that guy's head and said "my child".  then the voice said "touch that girl's tit or your mom's gonna die".  i said no,no, i can't do that, =(.  then "god" said it again, and i was like, okay okay, i'll touch her tit.  so i said "man, listen" then i grabbed her tit. she went downstairs.  "god" told me to follow her, then i went downstairs and sat down across from her, 2 tables away.  then i left mcdonalds.  then the manager came out and said "come in, you can hide here, the cops are coming".  i said oh ok, then i followed him.  then he opened the back alley door and said "so you like touching, girl's ass huh?" i said, "it was her tit,man!!".  then he proceeded to beat the shit out of me, he punched, kick me, punched me and threw me around.  then i was crying, he put up a hand sign saying "one".  as in, one more punch, i said ok.  then he kicked me out and i was bleeding and was showing off my blood under my lip cuz i thought i was black.  then "god" told me to call this guy a nigger, so i said "NIGGER!!!!!!!" and the girl with him was like, hell nah. so he waved to his friend, i thought they were getting a gun to shoot me with. so i ran 5 blocks out of there. a church just happen to be there.then "god" told me to take off all my clothes or my mom is gonna die".  i said i'm not doing that,  then the voice was like do itttttt , do ittttttt. so i took off my iverson jersey and my girbaud jean shorts then my boxers then my jordan xvi's and socks. then proceeded to run back to union square train station. i got through and sat on the train, bare naked. then the cops came and took me upstairs to union square precinct. like how did the cops know i was naked on the train, they plotted this against me. then he asked me if i was smoking cooly's i said no, no cooley's no dust.  then he gave me shorts and then bellvue ambulance took me in. while i was on the bed, the girl said to me in the mind "we need your arm to save the world".  then when i got admitted, it all came to me that i was crazy cuz of ELF attack or Z-magic. i told the psychiatrist that i touched my girlfriend's breast in mcdonalds and that someone robbed me at gun point, actually i said the gun point thing at the precinct.  i said the girlfriend thing so i can go home, but i shouldn't have mentioned it.  so i stayed in bellvue psyche ward for 2.2 months. while i was there, i stole this guy's cigarette from his pack to save the world.  then i was in the bathroom praying to Nas muslim style.  then i was dancing in the dining room to music to save the world. lmao. lol.
keep in mind, i am a victim of minor form of gangstalking, coo stalking, and satanic ritual abuse. the hospital gave me AOT (assisted outpatient treatment).  that means i have to go to this stupid program a few times a week. so i went for 6 months and then went to MICA program, and then they renewed it 6 months, then renewed it a year. then another year, i couldn't take it anymore!!! it wasted my life for 3 years.  then the alternate reality happened and my counselor didn't contact me no more for some reason.  then my court order expired.  3 years later i moved to massachusetts.  now i'm in massachusetts.  while in new york, when you get a dirty urine or don't attend program, the cops come to your door and haul you to the hospital again. i went a total of 15-20 times to the hospital. 2 months each time. =(.

in massachusetts i came down here to look for a new house with my parents. i was at my auntie's house in needham, then one day i punched my dad in the face cuz he wanted to pin drugs on me and call the cops on me. so the cops showed up and called it assault and battery. then i went to jail for one hour. after i left, i didn't have my auntie's phone number, so i took the bus somewhere to look for food, i found a psyche ward and admitted myself there. i stayed for 5 months and then they transfered me to another hospital for 1.7 years. so i stayed a total of 2.2 years in the hospital. in the hospital where i stooed for 1.7 years, the staff and patients were 23 year olds impersonating 40-60 year olds.  i remember going to highschool with these people. i asked them if they went to FDR, and they denied it.  i came for food and they wouldn't let me go. this stupid bitch over there gave me a fake warrant. and now i finally got the recall notice. how would she know that i had assault and battery? so i stayed for 2.2 years in the hospital.  now im free from the hospital for 6 months now. i don't know anyone around here and i finally don't have AOT no more. i only know one dude that i met and smoke with. it's hard to find a job, the economy is not bad, it's just a conspiracy theory, if anything hiliary clinton can fix it.  i applied to 10 stores and none of them called me back. plus my parents want to kick me out of the house, they only give me 5 cigarettes a day, once every hour.  they been saying that they want to kick me out of the house since i was 8 years old. can someone take me in and give me a job? please let me know.

I'm also known as "THE Gary Cheng not Being Gary Cheng."

here's the ELF God attack.

http://www.sherryshriner.com/sherry/elf-god.htm

Too late.

--------------------

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

#10575908 - 06/26/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

good job

--------------------

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: AmericanPsycho]
    #10575926 - 06/26/09 10:01 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

:eek: uhmm....

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
    #10575946 - 06/26/09 10:06 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Too late.

:ilold: awesome.

InvisibleGr33nTree73
 User Gallery

Loc: 585/843
Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: Platinum]
    #10575970 - 06/26/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Re: I'm looking for a place to STAY, can anyone help me out? [Re: Platinum]
    #10575972 - 06/26/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't want to lose that.

Fuckin epic.

That makes my pissing in public, kicking cops, and slapping security guards and paramedics trip report seem like small potatoes.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom