Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
San Pedro Preparation
    #10560272 - 06/23/09 04:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So I've grown my San Pedro from 10 inches to 30 inches and finally feel I am ready to give this baby a whirl, however, I've encountered a problem.

I want to eat it at Rothbury 2009, leaving from FL to Michigan in about 7 days. However, in case of road blocks and police trouble, I want to have my mescaline dose(s) as compact as possible for the road. That rules out making a few glasses of green tea for the road, and keeping them cool.

For this purpose the obvious choice is a citrate extraction, but I have no idea where to get the lye (not even accounting for the sketchy aspect of buying these chemicals) and xylene. I'm also wondering where to obtain a glass jug and funnel, but I suppose I could make this happen if necessary for my success in this venture.

I'm also most worried about potentially risking my cactus to an improper/bad extraction considering I have zero experience with extraction procedure. How difficult is this extraction for someone who has never attempted this before? Also, how many doses would 30 inches of dried cactus typically yield?

I've also heard of tar, powdering and encapsulating (seems like way too much to consume), etc. Do any experienced mescaline users have advice on how I should get this done?

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: San Pedro Preparation [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #10560329 - 06/23/09 04:43 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm leaving Florida for the same festival too. I'm extracting mine with ethanol. Then I'm going to take the tar  and roll it in flour. Its the best way I've found for taking it.

InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: San Pedro Preparation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #10560358 - 06/23/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

xylene is super easy to find, Lowes/Homedepot, EVEN wal-mart. Lye, no such luck here, Have been meaning to attempt to try making some out of ash...... but, thats prob a long ways away for me.

Saw somewhere a tek using pickling lime..... dont know where it is now...... or if it would work......

This is the tek I want you to use..... but only to find out if it works before I try it. :grin:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/9843550/page/2

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: San Pedro Preparation [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #10560465 - 06/23/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

1jovan2 said:
I'm leaving Florida for the same festival too. I'm extracting mine with ethanol. Then I'm going to take the tar  and roll it in flour. Its the best way I've found for taking it.

Can you explain this in more detail for me?

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#10560499 - 06/23/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't have the time right now to go into detail. I have a party to go to. What you have to do is dry your cactus. Grind it up. Soak it in the strongest everclear you can find. I think its 75% if your in florida. Soak it for 3 days. Strain and save the ethanol. Repeat that 2 more times. Throw away the cactus material. Evaporate the liquor and you  have mescaline tar.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

#10560506 - 06/23/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Okay very cool, then scrape this tar into capsules? Also, when you get a chance let me know dosage based on your experience.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol

#10561390 - 06/23/09 08:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You can put them into capsules if you want. I just roll them in flour and swallow them like pills. This will be my first time with san pedro but I guess a good concert dosage would be a foot.

InvisibleBEEP
    #10561505 - 06/23/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:
Okay very cool, then scrape this tar into capsules? Also, when you get a chance let me know dosage based on your experience.

find what is 1% of the skins dry weight, thats an estimate of how much mesc is in there (pedro according to erowid is 0.3-2% dry skin weight) then when you get your tar you can divide it.

say you have 10 grams of skin that should be 1 gram of mesc and you get 3 grams of tar you can divide the tar by 2 for a 500mg dose. i don't think i explained it right but im sure you geet the concept.

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Re: San Pedro Preparation [Re: BEEP]
    #10563901 - 06/24/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JoelKl1 said:
Quote:

TheMerryGangster said:

find what is 1% of the skins dry weight, thats an estimate of how much mesc is in there (pedro according to erowid is 0.3-2% dry skin weight) then when you get your tar you can divide it.

say you have 10 grams of skin that should be 1 gram of mesc and you get 3 grams of tar you can divide the tar by 2 for a 500mg dose. i don't think i explained it right but im sure you geet the concept.

Yes sir, thanks for your input.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Herbal healing.

OfflineCirclesongs
Stepinsidelove
 User Gallery

Loc: earth
    #10564568 - 06/24/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Save the cactus for a rainy day and buy psychedelics when you arrive at the show. Why risk the roadblocks and paranoia?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale