Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheFungusAmungUs
Stranger

Why not to eat 8 grams at once.
    #10454386 - 06/04/09 02:43 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

The cave.  So about 3 or so years ago I went to a festival at a venue in southern Illinois called the cave.  It was a nice little jam band festival with the stage set up in the mouth of a cave.  There are cliffs going up each side with the cave down in the basin.  Up at the highest point of the cliffs that you can camp is called the eagles nest.  This year that is where a few friends and I were camping.  We had planned to do a variety of drugs: molly, shrooms, doses, and of course smoking a bit.  The first night, huddled with a bunch of other recreation users around the camp fire, my friend and I decided to eat some shrooms.  Just some good old gold cap cubensis.  He had a bag of around an ounce. I hate the taste of shrooms so I decide to mix mine in with some Campbell's chunky soup(baked potato steak and cheese).  It was dark, the only light being from the camp fire itself.  My friend handed me the bag and told me to go ahead and eat some.  This is only the third time I had ever eaten them before.  So I started pouring some into my soup and munching them down... more and more went into the soup until the soup was finished.  Putting the empty can in the bag of trash next to me, I handed the rest of the shrooms to my friend.  Him being an enthusiast with proportions noticed instantly that there were WAY to many missing. "DID YOU EAT ALL OF THOSE!?!?!?"  I shook my head yes and began to feel alittle uneasy.  He started to laugh.  "Dude you are FUCKED"! I then promptly asked if I should go and throw them up.  to which he replied "you better not"!  So already thrown into a bit of a panic about what to expect I knew it was going to be a long night.  With about 8 grams of shrooms in my stomach it only took about 15 min to start to come up.  Soon I was looking around at my friends faces melting away into weirder and weirder looking people.  It wasn't long that everything began to fall apart.  The music comming up from the ravine started to come alive the way only an intense trip can conceive.  The sporadic campfires seamed to be opening up from below and the fire was appearing to come up from holes in the earth.  The music went from melodic guitar and drums to a death metal sort of noise.  This can't be happening! Is this really the end of the world? I knew all the people dancing around the campfires were demons and this was unmistakably the apocalypse.  Unable to handle what I was seeing I forfeited my chair around the campfire and retreated to a sanctuary within my tent.  I thought fuck if only I can go to sleep, this will all be better in the morning.  Like a fish out of water I tossed and turned around in the tent trying to sleep.  My cover couldn't seem to fit the way I wanted it to.  I was in turmoil.  I had no idea what was going on.  Then I figured out what was wrong with my blanket.  It turns out this whole time I was trying to cover up with an air mattress. "NO WONDER this is feeling so fucked up", I thought.  I told my self that it just must all be a bad trip.  So I stopped trying to sleep and sat there alone in the tent trying to hear what was going on outside.  Maybe the end of the world isn't really happening.  It was about that time that a kid was walking up the path in front of out tent swinging glows sticks... normally this would be no big deal and even in some instances kinda cool.  But I was tripping... and he had a blue stick and a red stick.  So I was sure that the cops had come to bust the venue.  It was but a few seconds later my mind started fabricated what people were saying outside.  My best friend is going to jail.  And they know I am in here.  I am so fucked!  In a desperate effort to evade the police I just sat very very still.  If I sit still they will just think I am furniture or something.  Then I can just go home when they leave.    ... after a few more moments of listening to the cops calling my parents I was freaking out.  And then it dawned on me.  THEY ARE GONNA CONFISCATE ME!!!!!!!!  I had to get out of there.  So I started to try and dig.  The floor of the tent was tough.  If I could only get through it I can make a run for it through the woods.  After trying to dig with my hands through the floor of the tent for a few seconds I heard a laugh.  It was my friend.  Why was he laughing?! he is being arrested!  I paused for a better listen.  No sound of police.  More laughing.  Had I been just tripping this whole time?  I decided to peak out for a look.  There everybody was. Just as I had left them.  Hanging out around the campfire.  My friend looks to me peaking out from the tent like a little kid from his room after being in trouble.  "Are you okay bro?" he asked.  I didn't answer.  I just walked back and sat next to him in an empty seat. He asked again.  "You okay?"  I giggled.  "Man I am fucked up" I finally replied.  I looked at my watch.  After trying to figure out how time worked I finally came to the conclusion that it had only been about 50 minutes.  It was gonna be a LONG night.

To be continued.  (gonna be late to work if I don't start getting ready now) 

Feel Free to reply!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: TheFungusAmungUs]
    #10454457 - 06/04/09 02:50 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ive heard this story many times before. just wish i would have been there lol

haha love it!

--------------------
Riots are the voices of the unheard.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

Check out my journal!! Lots of great pics!!

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: Yungpunk]
    #10455823 - 06/04/09 06:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol I laughed out loud literally 3 times reading this. The feeling of being schizophrenic for 6 hours helpless.. sounds just like all my shroom tripss.

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: Gorlax]
    #10455893 - 06/04/09 06:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

yep we all have them...... like the last time i shroomed and thought the DEA was on the way to raid my house and i flushed 3'z of shroom down the toilet

dont ya love it!:tongue:

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: Billy1111]
    #10455911 - 06/04/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

why not each an ounce at once?  :gameover:

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: Moronicus]
    #10456166 - 06/04/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Good reason not to eat 8gs haha Good, funny report though.  I know it didn't seem so funny at the time but afterwards there is definitely some hilarity.

--------------------
An open mind never hurt anyone except those that tried to close it again

OfflineTheFungusAmungUs
Stranger

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: OrganicVision]
    #10458790 - 06/05/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I enjoy telling the story now that it is long passed.  That night I was FREAKING out though.  I am glad you all enjoyed.

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock

#10459554 - 06/05/09 11:55 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Evanescence.

--------------------

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10459942 - 06/05/09 01:28 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Rofl.  You tried to dig yourself out of the tent?  Shawtent Redemption

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: Society]
    #10459984 - 06/05/09 01:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i think its funnier that he tried to pretend to be furniture... rofl douche

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10471077 - 06/08/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It really blows when someone says "you're getting fucked up." Thus setting you up for a bad trip.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Offlinecorie128
canna-baby
Male User Gallery

#10482275 - 06/10/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

thats crazy man sounds fun!!!

one time I was trying to pick up spilled water and build it up because I thought for some reason it was the remains of my cat that had melted hahaha good times

--------------------
"Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: corie128]
    #10483577 - 06/10/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

corie128 said:

one time I was trying to pick up spilled water and build it up because I thought for some reason it was the remains of my cat that had melted hahaha good times

ROFLMFAO!!

--------------------

OfflineTheFungusAmungUs
Stranger

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: corie128]
    #10487142 - 06/11/09 09:13 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

corie128 said:

That is Wonderful! <note the capital w in wonderful. 

My uncle when he was younger opened the phone book and started rubbing his hand all over it freaking out.  When my dad asked him what he was doing he told him all the letters fell off and his dad(my grandfather) was gonna be so pissed that he ruined the phonebook.  He was really hoping he wouldn't notice all the mispelled names.

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock

#10487207 - 06/11/09 09:36 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

eat 8 grams of one of these

:smile:

--------------------

OfflineRanho
Stranger
    #10488009 - 06/11/09 12:46 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol

OfflineYungpunk
NewKidOnTheBlock

Re: Why not to eat 8 grams at once. [Re: Ranho]
    #10558274 - 06/23/09 09:17 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

so i talked to our buddy the other day about this story, turns out he ate more like 13 grams, not 8. and he was WAAAAAY more fucked up then you think, he tried to cover himself up with a "blanket", it was actually a air matress.... lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom