Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Turn your Lust into Gifts.
    #10554308 - 06/22/09 03:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

When a man sees a beautiful woman, it is natural for him to feel energy in his body which he usually interprest as sexual desire. Rather than dispersing this energy into mental fantasy, a man should learn to circulate his heightened energy. He should breathe fully, circulating this energy throughout his body. HE should treat his heightened energy as a gift which could heal and rejuvinate his body, and, through his service, heal the world. Through these means, his desire is converted into fullness of heart. His Lust is converted into service. His desire is not converted by denying sexual attraction, but by enjoying it fully, circulating it through his body (without allowing it to stagnate as mental fantasy) and returning it to the world from his heart.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: Fraggin]
    #10554335 - 06/22/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Additionally, when a woman sees a beautiful woman, they should fuck. :naughty:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #10554349 - 06/22/09 03:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:highfive:

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
    #10554354 - 06/22/09 03:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

And put it on video so as to make a gift for the whole world.

Amen.

--------------------

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#10554376 - 06/22/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

When a man sees a beautiful woman, it is natural for him to feel energy in his body which he usually interprest as sexual desire.

Seeing as that is the only possibility your hypothetical man is real smart. :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #10554618 - 06/22/09 04:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Quote:

When a man sees a beautiful woman, it is natural for him to feel energy in his body which he usually interprest as sexual desire.

Seeing as that is the only possibility your hypothetical man is real smart. :rolleyes:

The act is qualified with the term Usually....

Since I'm married, When I see a beautiful woman, and feel energy that awakens my trouser snake, I interpret it as Half...

What I'm about to do is going to cost me Half of everything I own.

So, I interpret it as a fucking attention whore bitch trying to get half my shit. ... fuckin slut...

Offlinemikebart101
Bromden
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #10554667 - 06/22/09 04:22 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fraggin said:
When a man sees a beautiful woman, it is natural for him to feel energy in his body which he usually interprest as sexual desire. Rather than dispersing this energy into mental fantasy, a man should learn to circulate his heightened energy. He should breathe fully, circulating this energy throughout his body. HE should treat his heightened energy as a gift which could heal and rejuvinate his body, and, through his service, heal the world. Through these means, his desire is converted into fullness of heart. His Lust is converted into service. His desire is not converted by denying sexual attraction, but by enjoying it fully, circulating it through his body (without allowing it to stagnate as mental fantasy) and returning it to the world from his heart.

Its funny you mention this. I just wrote a brief essay discussing this...

Liberty Herself and the Male Perception

Among all the personal preferences, beliefs, ideas, races, and downright differences that exist within the human race, there is one common link that has ties to, but more so, is responsible for each and every difference amongst us, and that is our weakness to be emotionally manipulated. Man is a creature that physically perceives his reality, and understands that reality, through visual stimuli; he is susceptible, emotionally, to what he has literally seen. Because, more so than not, man tends to garner his understanding of the world through his visual senses, it is completely obvious and expected to see much of his surroundings appeal to that sense. In other words, man communicates ideas and feelings towards one another, tactically, through the use of said visual stimuli or symbolism.

When one takes a glance at simple associations, one’s political, economic, social, or humanistic ideology, it is quite easy to spot the symbolism that coincides with such beliefs. It is human nature to draw similarities, to associate one idea with another by way of visual similarity. To seek support and encouragement through shared interest is the goal of every individual, for no man wishes to stand alone on any issue or idea. Confidence and a sense of validity are found, not within oneself, but by participating and associating oneself with the collective norm. One has to remember that most of man’s behavior is based upon his emotional responses, his needs, wants, likes and dislikes, in other words, his behavior can be understood and anticipated by way of what is presented before his eyes.

Politics, economics, societal views, and morals are but a few of the many scenarios where visual symbolism takes hold of the viewer and comes to symbolize more than just the basic ideas it sets out to define, but more so, the general personal and cultural views of the follower. To be more explicit, man sees what he wants to see within any symbol. This phenomenon is typically called visualization. Any thought or idea that is tangible, but more so based upon emotional responses, a distorted reality, or a dream-like fantasy, becomes susceptible to visualization. So then the question arises, what does man picture, what symbol does he see, what shape does his mind produce when he ponders anything relevant, or better yet, what thoughts or ideas are produced by what lies before man’s eyes? Unfortunately, that has been the question of all time, and only constant observation of man’s behavior will reveal any hints as to what is going on inside.

In Lynn Hunt’s Symbolic Forms of Political Practice , she tentatively describes the extensive thought and rationale that went into the creation of the French Revolutionary symbol of liberty. As one would come to find out, that notion would come to be represented by the female manifestation dubbed Liberty. According to Hunt, “She was not an unknown figure in French iconography. In 1775 Moreau painted her as a young woman dressed in Roman style with a liberty cap on top of her pike.”  Liberty “represented the virtues so desired by the new order. She belonged to no group, to no particular place.”  Liberty would come to represent the French republic itself.  Why is this? Again Hunt offers the explanation that the desire was “for a transparent representation, one that would be so close to nature that it would evoke none of the old fanatical strivings after false images.”  In other words, the revolutionaries wished to depict the new French government with “an abstract symbol that had little or no resonance with the French monarchical past.”  Additionally, “Liberty was secular, easily associated with reason, and opposable to the central female figure of Catholicism, the Virgin Mary.”

The revolutionaries, Hunt explains, wished to represent, reason, change, and the prevalent idea of liberty itself, as a female, garbed in white, and donning a Phrygian cap representing freedom and the never-ending pursuit of liberty. And again, according to Hunt, “Liberty was to look like an ordinary woman, not like a superstitious icon.”  What Hunt fails to mention, or even ponder, are the motives behind Liberty’s literal physical appearance.  More specifically, why female, why, why, why, why, why?  The first clue one is offered towards Liberty’s true psychological motives, or symbolic meaning, lies within the fact that “the Liberty chosen was much like a Carnival queen—the most beautiful woman of the village or neighborhood.”  She was never ordinary.

One must continue to remember that man held all political, social and military power at this point in time. That being the case, it is obvious to see how the most important, influential symbolism was directed strictly towards the male psyche. To be blunt and perhaps even explicit, effective symbolism not only had to appeal to his moral views and ideas, but tactfully appeal to his masculine behavior, or even yet, sexual desires.

This is not some new concept or bogus idea. Before Liberty, there were numerous historical examples of human ideals being represented by the female form, for is was common for man to associate any personal ideals, or virtues, with the notion of femininity. The Romans went so far as to create numerous female deities, some including Vertus, virtue herself, Victoria, victory, Libertas, the goddesses of liberty, and of course, Voluptas, the goddess of pleasure.

A visual example can be seen in the Greek concept of victory, as depicted by the goddess Nike. She was meant to symbolize much more than the concept of victory, but the tranquility, beauty, serenity, and sexuality of the female being.

http://smarthistory.org/assets/images/images/nike.jpg

What this meant to do was create an easily identifiable symbol that could function as the link between man’s desires and his ideals. In other words, convince a man that liberty was worthwhile by associating such with his subconscious wants. Get a man to desire, love and even lust over Liberty; get him excited, motivated, and mostly, focused, and he is yours for the taking. Man simply becomes attracted, then passionate, and soon falls in love.

The Festival of Reason, as explained by Hunt, utilized a living, breathing femme-fatale to depict the notion of Liberty. In other words, make her tangible, to allow the people to gaze, perhaps even go so far as to parade her out of a temple and down a mountain, but first being prefaced by “two rows of young girls dressed in white and crowned with laurel wreaths,”  descend that mountain and make their way back up again. If then, the female figure can so easily be utilized to convey ideas, or more definitively, to associate subconscious desires with political, societal, or economic ideals, then it is quite possible to manipulate and mobilize the male masses, by way of precise female depictions.

Again, one must continue to remember that women are regarded as second class citizens during the French Revolution, with this notion best exemplified by the 1830 painting by Delacroix, entitled Liberty Leading the People.

http://k2.parsaspace.com/Pix/delacroix_liberty.jpg

In this painting, a bare-breasted woman, with tri-color flag in hand, is seen leading, what appears to be, an entirely male mob towards revolution. So then the question arises, why?  Well, if one considers the context in which such a painting was developed, a parallel can be drawn between man’s 19th century disrespect for women, his desires, and desire for her to remain subordinate to him. In other words, lady Liberty is saying to her followers, “Follow me ‘ladies’; man up,” while at the same time, appeals directly to man’s sexual desires by way of her exposed breasts and loose-fitting clothing.

Taking a look back at more easily understandable, contemporary events, the use of the female body can be seen virtually everywhere. One easily identifiable example, the early 20th century pin-up girl, is recognizable by almost any male. Representing the ideal physique and physical attractiveness of the female form, pin-ups were utilized by almost all to garner the attention of the male viewer. From marketing, to military decals, and self expression, pin-ups came to symbolize whatever it was that man wished to take seriously or desire at that moment in time. Miss America anyone?

It is interesting to lastly note, times have not changed, men have not changed, and women continue to remain as symbols. Admittedly, one wishes to look past the differences that separate man from woman, and perceive each other as equals, but it is inherently impossible to tell a man what to think, for he wants what he wants, and vise-a-versa for females. Testosterone and estrogen are here forever and will continue to play a part in all human behavior.

Edited by mikebart101 (06/22/09 04:25 PM)

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #10554709 - 06/22/09 04:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fraggin said:

I found three times you telling us what we "should" be doing. Who the fuck are you and what makes you an expert for the rest of humanity?

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: Icelander]
    #10554717 - 06/22/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The rest of humanity with a wife whom they fear she'll take half of their stuff if they fuck another woman. :smirk:

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

#10554734 - 06/22/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Fear-directed responses and actions are good, yes?

--------------------

OfflineListening
scaler of mountains

Loc: Montreal
    #10555597 - 06/22/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The OP is on to something. I'm as horny and as easily turned on by a cute girl as any guy I've ever known. When I was younger, this caused me much (mental) pain, as I'd see the pretty girls and be filled with desire, with no outlet (I might see 20 pretty girls in a day, so having sex with each of them is unlikely on most days).

I have noticed that as I have grown older, what used to be a frustrating desire has turned into an invigorating energy that can be used to help drive myself to be a better person. I still desire to jump all these girls but, seeing as that's not going to happen, it's far more productive to enjoy the jolt and direct it towards something that will do some good.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#10555679 - 06/22/09 07:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Fraggin said:

I found three times you telling us what we "should" be doing. Who the fuck are you and what makes you an expert for the rest of humanity?

Sorry. Didn't realize you were a man...

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#10563842 - 06/24/09 09:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

what?

--------------------

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #10563869 - 06/24/09 09:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:

How dare he share his philosophy in the philosophy forum... :rolleyes:

Why can't Icelander go back into *wise and peaceful old hippie* mode?

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji
"Yesterday is but today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream."
"My karma ran over my dogma!"

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: SoY]
    #10563878 - 06/24/09 09:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

He's totally welcome to share. Telling someone they should do something is not sharing. He sounds like somebodies mother in law.

Being a wise hippie is wasted around here. The young fools here need a tough reality check. This means you.

--------------------

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

#10563884 - 06/24/09 09:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So if he worded it "one could" instead of "he should" everything would be fine?

lol

lol

lol

lol

Semantics are a bitch...

--------------------

"The choiceless truth of who you are is revealed to be permanently here permeating everything. Not a thing and not separate from anything."--Gaganji

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#10563893 - 06/24/09 09:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yup.

It's emotionally harmful to be shoulding all over yourself and others.:satansmoking:

--------------------

Invisiblesterbeklang
w/e
Male

Loc: Filthy Rock
    #10563894 - 06/24/09 09:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think according to "Mother Nature" or "Thee Creator" or "People Who Just Like Children," that the true gift from Lust would be a baby.... bringing a fresh new face into this world of ours... one that smells like talcum powder.

--------------------

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

#10563935 - 06/24/09 09:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Being a wise hippie is wasted around here. The young fools here need a tough reality check. This means you.

I would say that the bitter old codgers here have a depressed view of reality and are at risk of living out the rest of their existence in a state of lonely discontent.  This means you.

Listen to yourself.  Being wise is never wasted.

--------------------

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10563940 - 06/24/09 09:43 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sterbeklang said:
I think according to "Mother Nature" or "Thee Creator" or "People Who Just Like Children," that the true gift from Lust would be a baby.... bringing a fresh new face into this world of ours... one that smells like talcum powder.

I lust constantly after women, but the idea of acting on that is 99% of the time out of question.

I see a woman jogging down the sidewalk.
I work out next to a hottie at the gym.
I see lustful images on billboards, magazines, and television.

InvisibleSoY
I am the LizardKing
 User Gallery

#10563946 - 06/24/09 09:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
It's emotionally harmful to be shoulding all over yourself and others.:satansmoking:

I agree.  Instead of "shoulding" one *should* :ooo: just do it!

--------------------

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#10563969 - 06/24/09 09:53 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Icelander is always dookying up my threads. I've just gotten used to it. I wait until Matlock comes on, then my threads are bumped safely away from his attention.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#10564155 - 06/24/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SoY said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

I would say that the bitter old codgers here have a depressed view of reality and are at risk of living out the rest of their existence in a state of lonely discontent.  This means you.

I refuse to ever listen to myself.

And actually I'm having a lot of fun these days. I took some XTC yesterday and hung out at the dog park with about twenty dogs for many hours. It was pure bliss.

My view of reality is as biased as everyone else's. I still think all you little ones don't have a clue. By thirty ninety nine percent of you will be conservative.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#10564158 - 06/24/09 10:51 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Icelander is always dookying up my threads.

My pleasure:satansmoking:

--------------------

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#10564340 - 06/24/09 11:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

SoY said:
Quote:

Icelander said:

I refuse to ever listen to myself.

And actually I'm having a lot of fun these days. I took some XTC yesterday and hung out at the dog park with about twenty dogs for many hours. It was pure bliss.

My view of reality is as biased as everyone else's. I still think all you little ones don't have a clue. By thirty ninety nine percent of you will be conservative.

:thumbup: I for one definitely do not have a clue... doubt I will ever be a conservative though

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: Lion]
    #10564904 - 06/24/09 01:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If one admits they don't have a clue they cannot join the conservative club. :thumbup: Good on ya!

--------------------

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

#10564920 - 06/24/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Invisiblezannennagara
Found in Space
Male

#10565963 - 06/24/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Looks like an erection. And what kind of "Services" lie ahead?

I think ejaculation and the preceding processes are fabulous gifts. It's a gift to be able to feel that nice, you know? Feeling nice is a good way to be a better contributor in general.

If you don't buy into the age-old religious lust-draining-positive-lifeforce idea, its power over you will diminish and so likely will many effects you notice.

--------------------
No debe haber separación, no puede haber definición.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #10566130 - 06/24/09 05:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
He's totally welcome to share. Telling someone they should do something is not sharing. He sounds like somebodies mother in law.

the young fools are pussy whepped purtenders trying to fit into a feemale orented werled tis a sad thing i will pray for them.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #10567104 - 06/24/09 08:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Offlinemikebart101
Bromden
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #10567122 - 06/24/09 08:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This thread could have developed into something interesting.

Is man instinctively attracted to the sight of a beautiful woman, or is it more of a social convention?

Lets argue intelligently and maturely.

--------------------
So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: mikebart101]
    #10572286 - 06/25/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

schwing!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinelaserpig
Weedmaster_P

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: mikebart101]
    #10572431 - 06/25/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mikebart101 said:

Is man instinctively attracted to the sight of a beautiful woman, or is it more of a social convention?

I've been going through some pretty solid philosophical uncertainty of late, but never once have I questioned the validity of my "nice tits ---> I want my dick on that" response.
Personally, I'm pretty damn sure that ain't social conditioning.

--------------------
Weedmaster P knows the truth.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: laserpig]
    #10575570 - 06/26/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

laserpig said:
Quote:

mikebart101 said:

I've been going through some pretty solid philosophical uncertainty of late, but never once have I questioned the validity of my "nice tits ---> I want my dick on that" response.
Personally, I'm pretty damn sure that ain't social conditioning.

that's because that specific response you speak of is not philosophical in nature. It's pure instinct, and, it's about the only instinct that civilization has not stamped out of us. Instincts do not require thought, or premeditative subjectificaiton.

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #10576853 - 06/26/09 01:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Raising one's perspective from the instinctual realm of self-preservation, preservation of the species and power - the first 3 chakra motivations in Hindu Yoga psychology/ The Astral Triangle in Qabalism - has always been the aim of those who wish to transcend the mammalian condition. One can choose to be a human mammal or to be a human being. Beinghood includes but expands beyond the merely instinctual domain. Sexuality can be in the service of the egoic mind (which is mostly about the motivations above), or it can be enjoined to a compassion-love which aims at a union that is 'higher' than physical 'congress,' mutual psychophysical pleasure or dominance-submission social conquest.

Do I often see women who instantly arouse me? Hell yes, I live in Miami next to Aventura, Florida! Do thoughts of all manner of erotic practices leap up in mind! Without a doubt! Are there opportunities or invitations? Yes, even from former students who contact me when they are 'of age' (very flattering). However - I would have to lie, sneak, perpetrate, obscure the evidence, and lie some more. Moreover, my Lady is preternaturally intuitive to the point of 'guessing' details correctly. If I do step out, it is with the foreknowledge that our relationship will be injured or destroyed if she finds out. A liason with an 18+ year old is just stupid dick-thinking. I hate it when I'm stupid, but I hate it even more when I intentionally hurt someone. So I have almost always sacrificed my lust-kama to Compassion-Rahamim-Karuna. If Carmen Electra threw herself on me for changing her flat tire, I'm pretty sure that I would push her away, but not very strongly and not for very long. On the other hand, I don't visit strip clubs w/o my Lady (if I go at all and it's been years) and flaunt $100 bills. As the saying goes, 'I do not seek after enlightnment, but neither do I dwell where enlightenment is not likely to be found.'

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #10576878 - 06/26/09 01:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
As the saying goes, 'I do not seek after enlightnment, but neither do I dwell where enlightenment is not likely to be found.'

Balance.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: Turn your Lust into Gifts. [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #10577515 - 06/26/09 03:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So I have almost always sacrificed my lust-kama to Compassion-Rahamim-Karuna.

Mee too Meeeeee tooooo!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom