Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
middle eastern people
    #1054488 - 11/15/02 01:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Hate america more than they love thier children...?

It makes you wonder when suicide tactics are prevalent.
I wonder if our government left them alone would they leave us alone? Are thier leaders as power hungry as ours maybe even more so?

I have a very close friend from the United Arab Emmerits and he does not like americans. He and I are best friends, but that is regardless of our nationality. If we weren't close he would just see me as another american, and I the same. I dont think it is racism, it is somthing deeper. It is almost religiously based.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: middle eastern people [Re: ehud]
    #1054493 - 11/15/02 01:18 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

They might hate me but I love them. And I don't know any that hate me, just that love me. With me and arabic people it's a big love affair.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: middle eastern people [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #1054543 - 11/15/02 01:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

but you dont mind the fact that we will be bombing their asses pretty soon?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: GazzBut]
    #1054572 - 11/15/02 02:06 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I love arabic people and people of Islamic faith. I don't condone a war waged against arabic countries under the false pretenses our politicians have been spewing forth. I do condone a war against Iraq, however, if the result will be increased security for Israel, or the expansion of their territory.

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1054628 - 11/15/02 02:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Iraq will be attacked if they undermine UN resolutions. and you think that a good thging to come from this would be to allow the Israelis to continue undermining UN resolutions and to also enlarge the scope of their flouting of these resolutions?

Something is rotten in that logic.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1054644 - 11/15/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No nothing is wrong with your logic or mine. We have different drummers we're marching to, that's all. I don't care about the UN except to support undermining it's influince in every aspect which is available. I support withholding all dues from all UN bodies or groups.

Iraq, if a serious threat to Israel, must be dealt with. IMO it's best to let Israel do their own dirty work. But if politically popular and without excessive casulties I don't mind America doing their dirty work, especially if it will save Israeli lives.

Now, I'll give you a synopsis of my logic. All the land which anciant Israel possessed under Solomon's Kingdom is theirs and if any squatters are there they need to leave. The land is promised to Israel and always will be, forever. It belongs to them. No treaty or international body, or rival nation can change that. It's the Jew's land, forever.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1054654 - 11/15/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

When was the last time Iraq posed a tangible threat to Israel? By tangible I mean real and not some paranoid excuse. If we attack Iraq they will attack israel. Hows that helping them? and why do they need help in their terror campaigh against the Palestinians?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1054659 - 11/15/02 02:52 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Now, I'll give you a synopsis of my logic. All the land which anciant Israel possessed under Solomon's Kingdom is theirs and if any squatters are there they need to leave. The land is promised to Israel and always will be, forever. It belongs to them. No treaty or international body, or rival nation can change that. It's the Jew's land, forever.

Now, I'll give you a synopsis of my logic. All the land which ancient native americans possessed before europeans came there is theirs and if any squatters are there they need to leave. The land is promised to "indians" and always will be, forever. It belongs to them. No treaty or international body, or rival nation can change that. It's the "indian's" land, forever.

If you really follow your logic you're going to leave USA, are you?

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1054674 - 11/15/02 03:03 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Iraq poses a massive threat to Israel. Iraq has since the re-establishment of Israel opposed it both philosophicaly and militarily. Iraq has repeatedly attacked Israel and has developed weapons programs expressely for attacking Israel. Even now, Iraq continues to threaten an invasion. Iraq sponsors suicide bombers that attack Israel with a death benefit paid to the bomber's family. They currently finance terrorism against Israel and are activly working to undermine efforts at peace.

Israel doesn't need help to destroy the 'Palistinians'. If Israel so desired they could destroy them within a day. It is because of the gentle mercy and their desire to show solidarity with the international community that Israel willingly suffers in their strugle for peace. IMHO, we should tell the Israeli's they're free to deal with their enemies as they see fit and we'll take any international flak or backlash which arises.

Remember... George Washington didn't defeat the British by expressing his disgust with his free speech, he shot them. We didn't defeat the NAZI Jew killers by writing nasty editorials about them, we shot them. So must Israel and the United States, in solidarity, protect the Jewish people.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1054697 - 11/15/02 03:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

To be honest im far more concerned about the palestionian people. They seem to be dying alot quicker than the israelis who are more than capable of defending themselves against Iraq. Are you seriously saying this is the real reason for war in Iraq?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1054715 - 11/15/02 03:25 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Are you seriously saying this is the real reason for war in Iraq?

I just don't believe the reasons and pretenses the Republicans have been giving for an invasion. The origional reason was to secure the Kuwaiti oil fields. But they are secure and I do not believe that oil fields are the major reason for invasion, afterall we're getting millions of barells of Iraqi crude now, anyways. Iraq really doesn't pose much security threat to America, IMO. But they are a massive and dangerous threat to Israel... I believe that protecting Israel is the true reason for coercing Iraq to disarm or to invade. This also seems to corolate to the Bush administration's directions to Israel, which are basically 'keep the PLO situation under control until we kick Saddam's tail and then deal the the PLO, just keep the situation under control so we can get the support we need to whip Iraq for you'... At least that's the way I see it... I'm open to other opinions if you have them.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: middle eastern people [Re: zeronio]
    #1054724 - 11/15/02 03:33 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Took the words right out of my mouth!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1054761 - 11/15/02 03:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I still think the oil is the main reason. I think this is also the main reason your Govt is so concerned with Israel.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1054956 - 11/15/02 06:11 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The same logic was used by nazis in Germany to get an excuse for holocaust.
The funny thing is that Rail would use Hitler's logic to solve Israel's problem.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1055012 - 11/15/02 07:09 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

what logic was that? sorry just returned from lunchtime drink and am probabaly missing something!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Loc: Midwest, US
    #1055344 - 11/15/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Rail's logic was to remove all non Jews from Israel. The error I see is that Rail is using the "Word of God" or as I like to call it "The best selling book of fiction" as the basis of who deserves what. Land doesn't belong to anyone, for anytime great length of time. I disagree with his reasoning, but I agree with the end result.

Any group, Jews included, need a place (any place in my mind) to call home. Everyone deserves as human beings to live life in relative peace. Both the PLO and Israel are teaching their children to hate. That is the real reason IMO why this conflict continues.

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1055381 - 11/15/02 11:00 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

If you think about it, if the US bombs Iraq, this will bring fourth more hatred towards america for another 50+ years at least. The fighting will not stop. Iraqi children will despise america growing up, because they know that the US tried to kill them.

If we didn't bomb them, we could possibly stop hatred in the next 50 years between the countries. Bush and Saddam would both be dead.

Striking against Iraq to stop terrorism will really in turn, breed more terrorisim against the US in the future.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1055675 - 11/15/02 12:22 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"Hate america more than they love thier children...?"

You don't understand their faith. Suicide bombings are considered the most noble possible thing one can do. They have faith that a suicide bombing will go to heaven and live in bliss eternally. Who could want more for their child?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

Re: middle eastern people [Re: angryshroom]
    #1055812 - 11/15/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

If you think about it, if the US bombs Iraq, this will bring fourth more hatred towards America for another 50 years at least

From a cynical POV, it could solve US's problems quicker. US bombs Iraq killing those who don't like us. This incites the fringe groups to seek revenge. US kills all those who seek revenge. In the end all that will be left is the US and the bodies of those that don't like us.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: Frog31337]
    #1056144 - 11/15/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You can't kill all the fringe groups that don't like you, for one thing, it's pretty much just plain impossible, for another thing, the more fringe groups you start slaughtering, the more non-fringe groups start to hate you.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #1056187 - 11/15/02 03:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I don't like any logic that uses religious suppositions.

This is simply because those are mere perceptions and are not generally accepted by all of the major religions.

I mean here we are in a war that involves three different religion. To say that the fruit of one text is valid while the fruit of the others is not, is faulty.

It's best to leave the religion out of it.

Unfortunately, religion is such a real part of what is happening, that it is really prohibiting peace.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlineehud
Rocket Scientist
Loc: Middle America
Re: middle eastern people [Re: Phluck]
    #1056456 - 11/15/02 05:05 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

if one were to have a son or daughter or even family member commit a suicide murder. I could bet that person would have more hate twards the people the bomber killed. Not only would they have the same hatred they had before the attack; but they would have added hatred because thier "loved one" is dead too. It seems to me that this form of warfare only breeds hatred with no end. Palastine will not be happy untill the Jews are extinguished from the area, and even then I dont for-see happiness with so many dead.

It does not matter what thier faith is, death is death and human nature does not tend to be happy about death. There is no way the families of a suicide bomber feel good about thier loved one dieing. I think it is more of a feeling of revenge towards the ones they hate so much.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#1056685 - 11/15/02 07:07 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gotta agree.

Even the most devout grieve. I can't imagine that being more true in one faith than in another.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Anonymous

#1056800 - 11/15/02 08:16 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

This is weird but here is my personal perspective on people from the Middle East. Here in the US I have known quite a few and even had some for friends. Every single Middle Easterner I have know has been kind and peace-loving. I have never met better people.

My former brother-in-law's name was Jamal. He was a Jordanian Palistinian. Not only was a peaceful but he was one of the best people I have ever met.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: Frog31337]
    #1057004 - 11/15/02 09:48 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

>>>>Rail's logic was to remove all non Jews from Israel.

Not true. Non Jews are welcome in Israel. They just shouldn't be permitted permanent land ownership or a say in goverment.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #1057314 - 11/16/02 12:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I'm not saying there isn't a certain amount of grieving, but it is certainly considered extremely noble. Why else would you see young children being dressed up as suicide bombers for family photos?

It seems sick, but that's faith for you.

--------------------

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
    #1057392 - 11/16/02 01:14 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Now, I'll give you a synopsis of my logic. All the land which ancient native americans possessed before europeans came there is theirs and if any squatters are there they need to leave. The land is promised to "indians" and always will be, forever. It belongs to them. No treaty or international body, or rival nation can change that. It's the "indian's" land, forever.

Sorry, zeronio, that don't fly.  You see, God didn't give this land to the natives.  They just weren't the chosen people.  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: 

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1057702 - 11/16/02 05:29 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

" "Those whom would not fight for freedom have no right to live." John Adams "

Does this not apply to Palestinians? Do they not deservre peace and security, their own state? a return to the borders of '67 would be a good start.

I notice you didnt reply to the comments regarding Native Americans? amusing.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
    #1057868 - 11/16/02 09:48 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

So if the Jews rightfully own that land then:
1.American indians own all of NOrth and South America
2.Africans own all of Africa
3.Aborigines and Maori own all of Australia and New Zealand
4.And countless other peoples have claims to lands
So by your logic a lot of people are without a place to live and without a place to go to. My people have been in the US for 7 generations. So where is my homeland? The Palestinians have lived there for thousands of years dumbass. That land belongs to the people that lived there, not a people with a dubious biblical claim. But obviously neither side wants the other there. Neither side is going anywhere, so statehood is needed badly for the Palestinians.

OfflineTeRzMaStA
Psilocybin Pimp

Re: middle eastern people [Re: Buddha5254]
    #1057877 - 11/16/02 09:56 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

nah. The israelies(sp?) were there then everyone surrounding them attacked them and the jews kicked the shit out of all of em. They weren't even trying to take the land they got attacked and then fucked em up and took it. The damn palestinians brought it upon themself. If a country wins land in war why should they give it back? You can't ask them to. It's bullshit. Should we give california back to Mexico? Fuck that!

--------------------
Think for yourself; Question Authority

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: TeRzMaStA]
    #1058107 - 11/16/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Here is the pivotal question in the debate on the Israel/Palestine war.

Would the Palestinians kill off all of the Jews in Israel if they were capable?

If the answer is yes, then the Israelis are fighting for their own survival. All the arms we give them are to keep them from getting Hitler'ed.

I tend to think that the answer is yes. The Israelis offered the Palestinians the land in a treaty once before. The Palestinians refused it. I don't know what the Palestinians would have been giving up by taking the offer, but still, the offer was made.

But they declined it. And continue to send their sons to their deaths at the chance of killing some more Jews.

We all know that the words are written in their Holy text that all non-Muslims deserve death.

That's a weighty clause, and I'm sure has had a lot to do with the plight of the Muslims throughout history.

People tend to shun the Western take on the story of the Crusades because it was written by Christians. They fail to recognize that the other version was written by Muslims, who are unarguably at least as misguided and biased as the Christians.

So, maybe both parties were wrong. Who is more wrong? The side trying to shed blood in order to move their borders.

I'm pretty sure this was done by the Muslims, but I could be wrong.

It was a huge mistake, and it wasn't made by the United States, to give Israel to the Jews. That act is the most to blame for today's situation, hands down.

But still, Israel exists and the people there don't deserve to be wiped out.

Now, this whole thing could be flawed, as I said the pivotal question is "If not for the help of the US would the Palestinians eradicate the Jews?"

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1058491 - 11/16/02 04:24 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

" "Those whom would not fight for freedom have no right to live." John Adams "

Does this not apply to Palestinians? Do they not deservre peace and security, their own state? a return to the borders of '67 would be a good start.

I notice you didnt reply to the comments regarding Native Americans? amusing.

The 'Palistinians' are the people trying to wipe out the jewish race. If Israel wanted to they could wipe out the Palistinians within one day.

Why should Israel go back to '67 borders? Israel was attacked by all of it's neighbors and defeated them all in six days, a miracle in itself, so they could rest on the seventh day. They won the land from those that sought to kill them all. They earned every yard and they deserve to keep it.

In case you didn't know it's still in the PLO charter to completely anhiliate the Nation of Israel and all the Jewish people in Israel. The PLO has put it in writing for years hat they seek the lives of every Jew in Israel. They're just like the NAZI's, all they want to do is kill the Jews.

The Indian nations had their land stolen by the white goverment. Their ancestors should be compensated for the value of all the land which was stolen. That's only fair. But the land the Indians had wasen't given them by God either, so your analogy is worthless.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1058595 - 11/16/02 05:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I say Israel is gonna slaughter all the Palestinians after Iraq is done with. It's their land, if those arabs don't want to leave them alone, fuck em.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (11/16/02 05:40 PM)

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: downforpot]
    #1059421 - 11/17/02 01:22 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Shh.

I wanna here em refute my shit.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1059747 - 11/17/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Do you truly beleive that Israel was given to the Jew by the big G??

If you do you have my sympathy.

As for Israel, go back to 1949 when they epanded past the borders recommended by the UN in the first place. Im not taking sides, the palsestinians are wrong to try and destroy Israel but that does not make what the Israelis are doing right. Far from it. And dont confuse the palestinian people with the PLO. Just as I dont confuse all Israelis with the insanity of Sharon and his ilk.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1059759 - 11/17/02 08:08 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"I wanna here em refute my shit. "

Couldnt have described the nonsense you spout better myself Senor! :grin:

Prepare to be refuted!

"Would the Palestinians kill off all of the Jews in Israel if they were capable?"

You seem to think Yes. Turn the question around and apply it to people like Sharon and the answer would also probabaly be yes as well, He would happily destroy all the palestinians given half a chance. So where does that leave us?

You mention the palestinians refusing the offer of land given them by Israel. Well, it was only a small portion of the land that Israel stole in both 1949 and 1967, so if they had accepted their worth  in the eyes of their own people would have been devalued. Why should they be grateful when a thief only offers a partial return of that which has been stolen? Would you? I doubt it.

Also, if this was a genuine offer by the Israelis why are they continuing to expand their borders through the settlements.

The main problem to me seems that people tend to take the actions of the fanatical minorities on both sides and then extrapolate this to all the people on both sides. Not all Palestinians agree with suicude bombing. I have personally met several palestinians who have confirmed this and also not all Isralis agreee with the way their government treat the palestinina situation. For instance recently there was disagreement in the Israelis government itself over whether or not more money should be earmarked for expanding settlements. Sharon wanted it, another section of the government was opposed to this.

"We all know that the words are written in their Holy text that all non-Muslims deserve death."

Please give me a refernce to this exact section of the Quran. I would imagine it may be a misinterpretation, in the same way that the word Jihad is constantly misinterpreted.

Also, wasnt a similar justification used by Christians all through the ages to justifty imposing christianity on so called heathens the world over. You know, convert or die?

""If not for the help of the US would the Palestinians eradicate the Jews?"

I dont think it is that simple. . If either party was to take a peaceful approach the whole worlds sympathies would turn in their favour, strengthening their posistion enormously.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#1059838 - 11/17/02 09:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The same thing can absolutely be said for the Christian policy of killing heathen.

That doesn't make it any more or less right for the Muslims to do it now.

Give me a few minutes to find what I'm looking for.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1060046 - 11/17/02 01:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Palestinians who want peace are scared shitless there. They will be killed if they spread that shit there.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1061022 - 11/17/02 09:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Turn the question around and apply it to people like Sharon and the answer would also probabaly be yes as well, He would happily destroy all the palestinians given half a chance.

The Israelis are capable of destroying every Palistinian town and killing all their people within a couple days. You seem to underestimate the might of the small nation of Israel.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1061027 - 11/17/02 09:42 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

The same thing can absolutely be said for the Christian policy of killing heathen.

Christ never said to go kill 'heathens'. He said He came to save the world, not to destroy it. Do not mistake the actions of the evil catholic church and their anti-christ pope with the body of Christ.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1061511 - 11/18/02 01:32 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Do you actually read what anyone says? Where have I said the Israelis are not capable of destroying the Palestinians?

You still havent told me whether you really believe that the Israelis were given this land by God.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1061631 - 11/18/02 02:26 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

"Would the Palestinians kill off all of the Jews in Israel if they were capable?"

The majority of Palestinians wouldn't as the majority doesn't hate USA. A continuous Israel oppression is producing more and more extremists that blow themselves up.
The problem would be easily solved if Israel would become a democratic, multiethnic country with equal rights for all the nations involved.

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

#1061657 - 11/18/02 02:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

But the land the Indians had wasn't given them by God either, so your analogy is worthless.

Jeez, you really believe that? I thought that people that talk like that exist only in movies about dark ages!
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: 

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#1062032 - 11/18/02 09:15 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You say the Catholics are evil and the pope is the antichrist...yet you read and believe everything that the Catholic churche wrote down and named "Bible".

How do you explain that lil logic error?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1062037 - 11/18/02 09:17 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Good point, well made.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleFrog31337
Stranger

#1063128 - 11/18/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

You say the Catholics are evil and the pope is the antichrist...yet you read and believe everything that the Catholic churche wrote down and named "Bible".

I agree. The bible tells of God and Jesus and the rest of the gang. An organized religion like the Catholic Church mis-interpet the bible to suit their needs, spirituality is a one person job. People telling you how to be spiritual is wrong.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1064401 - 11/18/02 10:27 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Jeez, you really believe that? I thought that people that talk like that exist only in movies about dark ages!

It is true. God gave the Jews their territory forever.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1064409 - 11/18/02 10:29 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

I don't, the catholics have their own Bible. Like most cults they have thier own they wrote themselves and their own interpretation which is different than what it says.

Roman Emperor Constantine is truely the first Pope. The scrptures predate the corruption he began by merging paganism and Christianity that forms catholicism.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#1064430 - 11/18/02 10:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah but the Catholic bible was the original, the one on which whatever version you read is based.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

#1064480 - 11/18/02 10:54 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No it's not. The catholic version can not be dated earlier than about 400 AD.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#1064502 - 11/18/02 11:01 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

When does your Bible come from?

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1065263 - 11/19/02 03:49 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

You still havent said whether you think Israel was given to the Jews by god!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (11/19/02 03:49 AM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1065369 - 11/19/02 05:43 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I do, I think it was given to them by the all mighty God:)

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleBuddha5254
addict
Re: middle eastern people [Re: downforpot]
    #1065672 - 11/19/02 08:54 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

St. James version was changed around severly. A Roman empereror the first Pope? Are you fucking stupid? There were leaders of the church long before Chriastianity was made state religion of the empire.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1065794 - 11/19/02 09:47 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah but the Catholic bible was the original

"Original" in the sense it was the first time they ripped off a load of myths handed down through the ages and put them together and called it "christianity"?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: Xlea321]
    #1065969 - 11/19/02 10:44 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Exactly.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#1066215 - 11/19/02 12:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Cathloicism is no more of a cult than any other form of christianity. The other difference about whatever you believe in, is that you believe in it, and therefore it must be the truth, and not a cult.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: middle eastern people [Re: Phluck]
    #1066579 - 11/19/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

How that realization doesn't dawn on every person on Earth at some point astounds me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order