Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Congress ??
    #10523308 - 06/17/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

This is a high quality version of the Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations hearing of May 5, 2009.

Rep. Alan Grayson asks the Federal Reserve Inspector General about the trillions of dollars lent or spent by the Federal Reserve and where it went, and the trillions of off balance sheet obligations. Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman responds that the IG does not know and is not tracking where this money is.

Watch her squirm :smile:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Edited by jivJaN (06/17/09 12:14 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Congress ?? [Re: jivJaN]
    #10523491 - 06/17/09 12:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

incompetetantIGsayswhat

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: Congress ?? [Re: learningtofly]
    #10523727 - 06/17/09 01:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
incompetetantIGsayswhat

Angry ? :smile:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Congress ?? [Re: jivJaN]
    #10527855 - 06/18/09 12:12 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

that shit makes mah blood simmer

It would be good for someone to spread that sort of thing through an underground press so that people cannot forget about it and disregard it

--------------------

OfflineSaidin
Sun Dragon
Male

Loc: In between my thoughts
Re: Congress ?? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #10538578 - 06/19/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You hear that they caught two Japanese guys trying to take $134 Billion worth of treasury bonds from Italy to Switzerland?  News broke a week or two ago, and the US Government hasn't even sent someone to ascertain if they are forgeries or not...

Either they are counterfiet, some government is trying to dump US Treasury bonds, or there are off book bonds floating around out there!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article6507161.ece

--------------------
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?  And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: Congress ?? [Re: Noteworthy]
    #10538660 - 06/19/09 06:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
that shit makes mah blood simmer

It would be good for someone to spread that sort of thing through an underground press so that people cannot forget about it and disregard it

Naw, you really can't do anything.  I mean we have no choice but to vote for either the democrats or the reupblicans, and since they both support these measures what can you do?

I understand your rage, but seriously, we are utterly powerless.  We are presented with only two choices come election day and they've both decided there is no reason to differ on these issues as they cannot be held responsible as long as they are identical on the issue and each has equal opportunity to show the other's poor merits while neglecting to show they are superior.  Then they get to reap the rewards for the handouts and avoid responsibility so long as they bitch about the arbitrary handling of the money pursuant to the completely discretionary and unaccountable law they voted for.

Lesser of two evils my friend.  Nothing you can do about it.  I'm mad as hell too, and I'm not going to take it!  I'll definitly complain about this and vote for the guy who complains the most about others' choices while neglecting the fact that his were identical.

I advise you do the same.  If only there were some way to support someone who doesn't agree with these practices and who wouldn't vote for bills with no accountability and then complain about a lack of accountability.  But there's not- just vote for the guy who complains the most about these things, and forget the fact that they support it too. 

Your not actually supporting your candidates continued fleecing of the people so long as you vote for them because of their rhetoric and complaints about others and make frowny faces when you learn they've voted for the same measures they criticize.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

Re: Congress ?? [Re: johnm214]
    #10541211 - 06/20/09 03:35 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think I disagree with the phrase 'utterly powerless'.

This is different to what I would call 'powerless within ones own reason'.

Just because there is no rational, law abiding, easy to perform approach to influencing your society, there may be plenty of approaches that merely come with them risks that you will fail and that your efforts will be in vain.

And thats how the world keeps up like this, caus most people dont care whats goin on, they just care that they are making the most socially appropriate decision with their current lives.

caus thats what they teach us for the first 15 years of our lives, isnt it? How to act and think appropriately in society.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom