Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblekugelschreiber
Stranger

Candyflip at the Beach
    #10530845 - 06/18/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everyone, I am looking for some advice for an upcoming trip. I am going to be back home at the beach and I was wondering if I should take this capsule that I tried before, and was told is Sassafras (MDA and MDMA) and one or two hits of this unperforated blotter, or the sassafras and 1.7 dry grams of b+ cubes? I am going to spend a sunny day on the beach and hanging with a friend or two, then walking through some nearby woods to a bay.. what do you think? never mixed the sassafras with anything besides grass before (didn't even feel the THC, haha)

--------------------
"Many people are afraid of Emptiness, however, because it reminds them of Loneliness. Everything has to be filled in, it seems-appointment books, hillsides, vacant lots-but when all the spaces are filled, the Loneliness really begins. Then the Groups are joined, the Classes are signed up for, and the Gift-to-Yourself items are bought. When the Loneliness starts creeping in the door,the Television Set is turned on to make it go away. But it doesn't go away. So some of us do instead, and after discarding the emptiness of the Big Congested Mess, we discover the fullness of Nothing."
-Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: kugelschreiber]
    #10530927 - 06/18/09 03:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dose the mush or L about 60-90 minutes before the E.
both two hits and 1.7 gs are a bit on the light side.
so maybe mix all three.
enjoy the beach man, sending positive vibes your way. :sunny:

--------------------

Edited by joe Biggs (06/18/09 03:10 PM)

OfflineDrise
Regnarts
 User Gallery

Loc: Underwater
    #10530929 - 06/18/09 03:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Acid for sure.

When I candy i usually take the MDMA first just so i feel awesome,
and I don't get as weirded out by taking more substances.

I say take whichever you really want to do first, and when your having fun
and comfortable start considering popping the rest.

I would never want to eat shrooms while already tripping. Yuck!

Sun+E+LSD= Great time

And drawing shit in the sand and letting the water wash it away

HAVE FUN BE SAFE GOOD VIBES
:psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit::psychsplit:

--------------------
"It is only once we've lost everything, we are free to do anything."

Everything I think, say, or do is fictional

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10530939 - 06/18/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That's gotta be AWESOME

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Invisiblekugelschreiber
Stranger

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: Hiei]
    #10531024 - 06/18/09 03:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Hiei said:
That's gotta be AWESOME

Yes, it is a truly awesome place to trip. I have done it many times, including on a canoe and camping on an isolated island next to a lake and marsh in the woods. Great place!

Also, I have only ever taken a maximum of 2 hits, and not having experience mixing the sassafras and lsd, i think i will stick to 2 hits + sassafras and save the cubes for later..

So, what do you think - Sassafras or LSD first, or both at the same time?

--------------------
"Many people are afraid of Emptiness, however, because it reminds them of Loneliness. Everything has to be filled in, it seems-appointment books, hillsides, vacant lots-but when all the spaces are filled, the Loneliness really begins. Then the Groups are joined, the Classes are signed up for, and the Gift-to-Yourself items are bought. When the Loneliness starts creeping in the door,the Television Set is turned on to make it go away. But it doesn't go away. So some of us do instead, and after discarding the emptiness of the Big Congested Mess, we discover the fullness of Nothing."

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: Hiei]
    #10531028 - 06/18/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If you're going to be at the beach with strangers... then this would be a bad idea. if it's a private beach with just you and your friends, you'll have a great time.

idk what biggs is sayin either. your dosages are just about right, when flipping or combining any substance you typically want your dosages to be around 75% of what you would normally take

always take the ecstasy second, an hour or more later because you don't want to be coming down on the MDMA while you're tripping

the best bet is to cut your pills in halves, and dose them throughout the course of the night. that way you can have more than one peak.

have fun

Offlinef1ct
Stranger
    #10531046 - 06/18/09 03:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LSD, followed by MDMA 3.5 hrs after will result in stacked peaks.  I've done this but would not consider it in public.  Have you ever flipped before?  It is *very* intense.

Offlinewillowmp
Medical Psychedelic Mushrooms
Male User Gallery

#10531047 - 06/18/09 03:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Wait how long does it take for acid to kick in? I would check Erowid but I need to go right now. If its what I think (1 hour approx.) then you could do everything at once so that the come ups start at the same time. Or if they are different just match it up and prep for one wild ride. :smile:

Good vibes a commin.

--------------------
"Fuck it too much Im outta wittbhjkhbhkjsrglhkrgl g I DEE JEUD."
-Because it made sense on xanax and booze...

Offlinef1ct
Stranger
Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: f1ct]
    #10531068 - 06/18/09 03:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

What BS says is true, coming down off MDMA while on LSD is remarkably unpleasant, and I would not do this at a public beach.  To reiterate, LSD + MDMA is a very, very, very powerful combination.

LSD kicks in within 30 minutes, generally, but the climb is slow compared to MDMA's rockship kick-in-the-ass.  If I were to do this again, I'd take one or two hits of acid and take the MDMA when the acid was starting to wear off -- unless I was intentionally seeking a ++++-type experience...

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#10531144 - 06/18/09 03:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

^exactly a lot of people underestimate this experience

Definitely wait longer than an hour, but you know how long it takes for LSD to come up in your own body

When I flip I take a half of a tab and half a pill, so that goes to show you how powerful it can be in some people (I re-dose the MDMA in halves throughout the night, and the other half-hit of LSD hours later). As a reference, when I hippyflip, i take 1.5 g of mushrooms...

Invisiblekugelschreiber
Stranger

#10531226 - 06/18/09 04:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Okay, after reading some more posts, I have decided to change my dosage to 1 hit and 1 capsule. I am going to take the hit and then dose the sassafras an hour or two into it.. i am going to consult my friend who did this combo a few months ago of the exact same sass and blotter. he can give me a good idea of what to expect and be my trip sitter at the beach. anything else i should consider? thanks for the help, everyone!

--------------------

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#10531234 - 06/18/09 04:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

kugelschreiber said:
anything else i should consider?

^N2O (Whip its) !!!!!!

and don't forget music

:grin:

Offlinef1ct
Stranger
Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #10531641 - 06/18/09 05:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Man, I feel a little strange advising people what they should or should not put into their bodies.

1 tab and 1 cap sounds much more reasonable.

Nothing much else to suggest.  You got a sitter, you're good to go.  Bring an iPod and slather on that sunscreen.

Maybe don't go swimming :smile:  Splash around a little.  Last time I flipped I got nasty postural hypotension on the come-down.  Passing out and swimming are contraindicated. :smile:

Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

#10531935 - 06/18/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

two hits of L
60 - 90 minutes later
one capsule of MDMA

trust me, one tab is going to leave you wanting more.
dose two.

--------------------

Offlinebigboi86
Overclocker
Male User Gallery

Loc: South East Flag
Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10532127 - 06/18/09 06:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to do a lot of chemistry crap to sassafras oil to turn it into MDA or MDMA?

Isn't sassafras kind of useless by itself?

--------------------

Anybody want to buy my shirt?

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: bigboi86]
    #10532232 - 06/18/09 06:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joe Biggs said:
trust me, one tab is going to leave you wanting more.
dose two.

not true at all... unless you're getting weak blotter

Quote:

bigboi86 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have to do a lot of chemistry crap to sassafras oil to turn it into MDA or MDMA?

Isn't sassafras kind of useless by itself?

just noticed that too

If it is synthesized into a freebase powder and capsulized that means they did the work already. however, if the person said it was sassafras chances are the substance is closer to dmmda-2 or mde or mda but definitely not MDMA.

therefore it will be more trippy and hallucinogenic than an mdma roll... not a true candyflip then and it's good he only took one of each now that we know it's not actually MDMA but one of its more psychedelic cousins

Edited by BiG_StroOnZ (06/18/09 06:59 PM)

Offlineggpr
Stranger
    #10532341 - 06/18/09 07:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

In my experience, coming down on the mdma during a acid trip isn't too bad.  As long as im still having a good time, the acid can make me feel good enough to completely forget about the mdma comedown.  That being said, thats just me personally.  And ideally if i took my mdma early i would redose mdma if the trip is going to last 3-5 hours longer than the mdma would.

When i candyflip i usually try to do 1 of 2 things.  Drop the acid and eat the mdma 1-3 hours after dropping the acid.  Or i will drop the mdma and then 30-60min after i will drop the acid, then usually i would plan to redose a small booster of mdma later in the night.  But even without a booster its still all good.

Candyflippin at the beach sounds like a great time.  I would personally keep the acid dose moderate to low if its a public beach though.  Make sure you bring enough water and keep cool.  Also make sure you use sunscreen.  Last summer we were out boating on 2c-i(with sober driver), and we got stuck on the lake for like 3 hours in the sun.  My buddy who was already sorta burned got a intense sunburn and had to deal with it for the rest of the trip.  He was completely uncomfortable due to that.

Im looking forward to days spent on the beach on mescaline this summer.  To me mescaline seems like the perfect drug for laying on the beach and playing in the water all day.

Invisibletealeaf
Just Touch It
 User Gallery

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: ggpr]
    #10532444 - 06/18/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

dude what an awesome time that would be

make sure you have a body board or something to ride the waves with hell yeah!

Invisiblekugelschreiber
Stranger

Re: Candyflip at the Beach [Re: tealeaf]
    #10532540 - 06/18/09 07:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sassafras is just the slang term. I was told it was MDA and MDMA, but of course i don't exactly know for sure. Either way, even if it's not a traditional MDMA candyflip, it is still going to be a blast. I actually would prefer a more psychedelic cousin of MDMA. This stuff is great! I have taken these same caps 3 times before and they are incredibly smooth and euphoric, while also having some OEV's after taking a couple bong hits and laying in my bed in the dark on the comedown. It makes me feel perfectly content, relaxed, euphoric, and also slightly trippy. Also, I have taken this blotter before and it is pretty good stuff, not weak at all. So, having taken the exact same substances before, I know what I am dosing. I will consult my friend if he thinks 2 hits is too much. We both have similar tolerances and attitudes towards tripping..

I grew up at the beach, so it one of the places where I am the most comfortable. I know the precautions for a long day at the beach. I have tripped there numerous times, just not candyflipped. Good call on the ipod though. I also must remember to absolutely NOT forget my sunglasses. Bodyboard is another good idea! The waves are small and I am not worried about drowning since I won't go out past where I can touch the bottom.

--------------------

Invisiblekugelschreiber
Stranger

#10532565 - 06/18/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BiG_StroOnZ said:
Quote:

kugelschreiber said:
anything else i should consider?

^N2O (Whip its) !!!!!!

and don't forget music

:grin:

If I had a device and some canisters, i would do it. The last and only time I did N2O was with my friend at his house. We filled up about 16 ballons, put them in a laundry hamper, climbed up on his 2nd story roof, and smoked a joint while inhaling the balloons. ah, fun times..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules