Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineJack420
Stranger

Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take?
    #10527674 - 06/17/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't understand why there are so many religions against (all natural) drugs?  God put them here,  why would he put them on earth if we aren't suppose to take them?  Or is there any chance they (shrooms, marijuana)are like the apple in the tree god told them not to eat from when the devil tricked Adam&Eve (bible).  Because from what it seams like these drugs have helped many people make a connection with god.  But a special connection, one you could not make sober.  (If you believe in God)

--------------------
"I'm going to a pretty place now, where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKetamineKatalyst
Skyhighatrist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Koma Kluster
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Jack420]
    #10527690 - 06/17/09 11:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Many "religions" may be against drugs. But they're aren't real "religions" IMO.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Jack420]
    #10527726 - 06/17/09 11:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think it's because religion acts as a middle man and they don't want you to go directly to the source.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Poptart]
    #10527736 - 06/17/09 11:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
I think it's because religion acts as a middle man and they don't want you to go directly to the source.

:thumbup:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10527798 - 06/17/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It is because religion is not religion. Religion is about society for the most part. People do not and I believe simply have never really genuinely believed in religious understandings. If they did they would see myriad contradictions. The biggest one of all, which your is an outgrowth of is; why did got create things that are really pleasurable yet forbid us to do it? I mean, is this guy a joker. No really, WTF is up with that. SOme say its to test us - oh great what an amazing life, some guy creates us, by nothing that is our choice and tests us for I dunt know wTF purpose. And THEN he fucking has the nerver to let people be created INTO fucked up situations and ADMINISTERs the exact same test for every person, regardless of circumstance. So he makes it pleasurable to have things, then he puts people in an impoverished situation where the only way they can get things is through fucking killing, robbing and getting people addicted to things. Fuck this shit, I can go all night. The moral here is that there really is no moral, religious people and religion has never really been thought through...until it does, people will live by contradictions that bring nuthing but bordome and pain into their lives.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Poptart]
    #10527837 - 06/18/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinealternatereality
Explorer
Female

Loc: Washington
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Learyfan]
    #10527873 - 06/18/09 12:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Religion, in my opinion, is a devise for controlling people. That's what fuels their beliefs.

--------------------

InvisibleShockValue
Because, ShockValue.

Loc: Tipping at windmills.
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: alternatereality]
    #10527911 - 06/18/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think if you give credit to a god for creating all the good stuff, then you also have to hold this god responsible for creating all the bad stuff too.

--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10527912 - 06/18/09 12:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Poptart said:

thats why i think the government is keeping them all illegal. i guarentee mushies or lsd or any Psychedelic rather hold the key to life. thats why the government doesnt want us to know so we can slave for them and of course their pricks so they like to keep all the actual helpful knowledge to themselves

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: ShockValue]
    #10527966 - 06/18/09 12:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShockValue said:
I think if you give credit to a god for creating all the good stuff, then you also have to hold this god responsible for creating all the bad stuff too.

I do give god credit for creating all the bad stuff. But you need to understand why duality is important.

You can't have good without bad.
Or white without black.

Oh and I'm not talking about the fairy tale God eaither. You know the invisible man in the sky with a beard who has a list of shit he doesen't want you to do.

Edited by Poptart (06/18/09 12:38 AM)

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: tripp23]
    #10527976 - 06/18/09 12:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tripp23 said:

thats why i think the government is keeping them all illegal. i guarentee mushies or lsd or any Psychedelic rather hold the key to life. thats why the government doesnt want us to know so we can slave for them and of course their pricks so they like to keep all the actual helpful knowledge to themselves

:potleaf:

InvisibleShockValue
Because, ShockValue.

Loc: Tipping at windmills.
    #10527991 - 06/18/09 12:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
Quote:

ShockValue said:

I do give god credit for creating all the bad stuff. But you need to understand why duality is important.

I was speaking to the OP.

--------------------
  • When we built temples to view the stars, we knew about all 2000 of them.

OfflineAcaterpillar
A little mad...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: ShockValue]
    #10528017 - 06/18/09 12:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think there is some mighty force that operates in some similar fashion to human psychology.

BUT if there were some omniscious power, I bet he only immediately created a few plants and they evolved, and I bet our brains formed the certain receptors in the way they did due to the chemicals we were exposed to. So I give God absolutely no credit. :shrug:

--------------------
Aaa...E I O Uuu...A E I O Uuu..A E I O uh Uuu..
*Cough* *Cough*
Ooo...U E I O Aaa...U E I Aaa..A E I O Uuuuu...

At first sight, The Perfection of Wisdom is bewildering, full of paradox and apparent irrationality.

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: tripp23]
    #10528028 - 06/18/09 12:49 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tripp23 said:
Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Poptart said:

I've thought about this alot too but I have come to the conlusion that the government just doesen't really know what's up and they are just ignorant fucks. That being said I don't think they liked the counter culture movement that came along in the 60's and so psychedelics became a threat to the government.

But I'm pretty sure if they actually expereinced it for themselves they would realize that they are being evil ignorant pricks and legalize.

Offlinetripp23
Kratom Freak
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida, US
    #10528049 - 06/18/09 12:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Poptart said:
Quote:

tripp23 said:
Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Poptart said:

I've thought about this alot too but I have come to the conlusion that the government just doesen't really know what's up and they are just ignorant fucks. That being said I don't think they liked the counter culture movement that came along in the 60's and so psychedelics became a threat to the government.

But I'm pretty sure if they actually expereinced it for themselves they would realize that they are being evil ignorant pricks and legalize.

ya but theres gotta be some reason there all still illegal.. they have to know something.. just like.. they have hovercrafts and barely anybody knows they do. so that being said, who knows what else they have and know. i mean, they do make every law for a reason. :shrug:

--------------------
Experience my nightmarish first time of smoking Ganja!

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10528077 - 06/18/09 01:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The government has taken away too much good by outlawing psychedelics and I cannot and will not look past them doing this intentionally. How can a system like the US GOVERNMENT be ignorant?

at least, there were people who had opportunities to shed either light or lies onto psychedelics and all their potential... and those people hid the truth.

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: showme]
    #10528092 - 06/18/09 01:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #10528126 - 06/18/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
It is because religion is not religion. Religion is about society for the most part. People do not and I believe simply have never really genuinely believed in religious understandings. If they did they would see myriad contradictions. The biggest one of all, which your is an outgrowth of is; why did got create things that are really pleasurable yet forbid us to do it? I mean, is this guy a joker. No really, WTF is up with that. SOme say its to test us - oh great what an amazing life, some guy creates us, by nothing that is our choice and tests us for I dunt know wTF purpose. And THEN he fucking has the nerver to let people be created INTO fucked up situations and ADMINISTERs the exact same test for every person, regardless of circumstance. So he makes it pleasurable to have things, then he puts people in an impoverished situation where the only way they can get things is through fucking killing, robbing and getting people addicted to things. Fuck this shit, I can go all night. The moral here is that there really is no moral, religious people and religion has never really been thought through...until it does, people will live by contradictions that bring nuthing but bordome and pain into their lives.

Heh, funny thing about that "test" is that if you believe that much, you also believe God created your personality.  If God created your personality, and your personality is flawed to skew your decisions "outside of God's plan" then who is really at fault?

Can God create something that's outside his plan?

To the OP, I think nature created things like marijuana and mushrooms.  Lots of these substances that we have found in nature to be beneficial have been grown domestically, and kept up in wild areas.  This shows humans acting as a selective genetic force.  So in these plants we have both nature, and human influence quite often!

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

Offlinethelaughingman
Bulbous Poopaloid
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central WA
Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Frost]
    #10528132 - 06/18/09 01:13 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If he didnt make them for us to use then we wouldnt be using them.

And its not like he forbid it like he did the tree in the garden of eden or w.e.

OfflinePoptart
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think god made substances like marijuana and shrooms for us to take? [Re: Frost]
    #10528134 - 06/18/09 01:14 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well in a way I think you guys are right the government is very manipulative and cunning but I still don't think they know exactly what they are dealing with. Anyways you guys should read terences take on all of this it's really interesting.

http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Company/Education

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom