Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineEnoch
prophet
Loc: Illinois
harmala
    #1052716 - 11/14/02 04:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

a tip if you want to explore variations of the psilocybin experience, and conserve shrooms as well, you may consider looking up info on harmala alkaloids which have been used by humans a long time especially in the amazon jungle.
it was Platys who told me of her experience on the variations, she had used a tea of 3g groundsyrian rue seeds, an economical source for harmala, and about 2 dried grams of shrooms, most of her language and experience was influenced by her early reading of dm turner's "essential psychedelic guide, thus she quoted
-a connection to: the collective unconscious, the earth spirit (gaia), the evolutionary mythologies and archetypes of the past
-. With Harmala the experience gets linked through the individual identity to earth, humanity, and the evolutionary history stored within us.
her personal experience largely reflected the evolutionary history stored within us part.

Harmala alkaloids are MAO inhibitors. be sure to see list of items not to take with MAO inhibitors.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblei3Ei
duplicate
Re: harmala [Re: Enoch]
    #1069877 - 11/20/02 02:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Got any good links?

OfflineCHeeCHer
Silver searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: Chair
Re: harmala [Re: i3Ei]
    #1109113 - 12/04/02 04:49 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------
I'm like King Midas in reverse. Everything I touch turns to shit.

Offlinemachineelf368
self-transforming

Loc: in the mountains, awaitin...
Re: harmala [Re: Enoch]
    #1113300 - 12/05/02 12:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

harmaline is truly a wonderful chemical. the extent of the similarities between harmala beta-carbolines and naturally produced beta-carbolines in the pineal gland make for one of the most natural trips possible, except for DMT of course. The visuals are truly unique among all the psychedelics. Any discussion of ingesting harmala alkaloids, though (which is still legal in most countries, like the US!) is that you shouldn't eat anything!!!! There are a few foods you can eat, but I think it's just better to be safe, so I always fast 5 hours before and 5 hours after taking the harmaline. Eating the wrong food, or drinking, can kill you. But as long as you fast, it's really a great thing. i agree that harmaline connects up to the collective unconscious. Pinoline (a contraction of pineal harmine) is the chemical that mediates the dream state, so by triggering that same thing with harmaline we're in essence consciously dreaming. Great for introspection.
-m

--------------------
(the above was deciphered from phi (~1.62) using an advanced alphanumeric conversion algorhythm and should not be perceived as meaningful.)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports