Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineangryatbreakfast
Viking
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: 12468]
    #10510625 - 06/15/09 12:55 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You ever seen a completely healthy regular meth user?

I am sorry, but that is just a theory, pal.

That shit will take you places you cannot yet comprehend unless you've been there. It is a series of choices a person makes in combination with the drug.

I have the fucked up missing teeth and scars to prove that this is a hard fucking drug. I have ripped muscle out of my hands with my teeth and torn inch-deep holes in my shoulders with my bare hands in meth psychosis.

I associate the smell of iron with meth, because by the fourth or fifth day in I'd be covered in dried blood.

I've seen shards push right out of my cheeks and fall into my hands.

I've spent years as an IV speedballer and that was child's play compared to the hell meth brought me to in under six months.

So pardon my french but fuck your quaint little theories about healthy meth use. Some handle it better than others but other than very occasional single uses, but this chemical will fuck your shit up bigtime.

Goddamn, do I agree with you. After spending time working as an RA at a local university hospital, and working on a research project involving the neurological effects of methamphetamine, I couldn't agree with you more. 

Without going into scientific detail (which can be googled - search for meth neuron synapses): meth will physically "dry out" or otherwise increase the size of synapses in your brain. This effect takes place even after light use. There is NO SUCH THING as a healthy meth user, even if they somehow give off a healthy appearance, their brain is being broken down by the d

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: angryatbreakfast]
    #10515038 - 06/16/09 02:23 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

angryatbreakfast said:
Quote:

You ever seen a completely healthy regular meth user?

I am sorry, but that is just a theory, pal.

That shit will take you places you cannot yet comprehend unless you've been there. It is a series of choices a person makes in combination with the drug.

I have the fucked up missing teeth and scars to prove that this is a hard fucking drug. I have ripped muscle out of my hands with my teeth and torn inch-deep holes in my shoulders with my bare hands in meth psychosis.

I associate the smell of iron with meth, because by the fourth or fifth day in I'd be covered in dried blood.

I've seen shards push right out of my cheeks and fall into my hands.

I've spent years as an IV speedballer and that was child's play compared to the hell meth brought me to in under six months.

So pardon my french but fuck your quaint little theories about healthy meth use. Some handle it better than others but other than very occasional single uses, but this chemical will fuck your shit up bigtime.

Goddamn, do I agree with you. After spending time working as an RA at a local university hospital, and working on a research project involving the neurological effects of methamphetamine, I couldn't agree with you more. 

Without going into scientific detail (which can be googled - search for meth neuron synapses): meth will physically "dry out" or otherwise increase the size of synapses in your brain. This effect takes place even after light use. There is NO SUCH THING as a healthy meth user, even if they somehow give off a healthy appearance, their brain is being broken down by the d

couldnt have said it better. i agree with u both. 100% :thumbup:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

InvisiblePsychoReactive
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cocalero
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10515134 - 06/16/09 03:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

A healthy meth user... that's like a virgin prostitute or a polite police man... :smile:

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: PsychoReactive]
    #10515214 - 06/16/09 04:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yea kinda like dying and going to heaven. not happening.

:jesus::thumbdown::psycho:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10515442 - 06/16/09 06:19 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Question,

- What is the difference between Speed and Meth?

I can only seem to find this kind of "Speed" in Montreal (and it's sold as Speed, not Meth). When I take it, I don't really feel high (unless I take ALLOT), I just feel awake/alert. I don't feel jittery or sketchy, I don't get sweaty or gross, I can still eat/etc.

There is hardly any comedown to speak of, and generally don't have that hard of a time falling asleep once it wears off, and the day after I feel pretty much fine - no real hangover/sketch/feeling like my insides are rotting.

Even when I'm still high, I can manage to 'rest' - not really sleep, but can lay down / close my eyes and feel 'cozy' for a bit, and get back up 30-60mins later and feel like I've gotten a bit of rest, where on meth I'm jittery / tossing & turning / etc.

In fact, I rather like it - and it's probably good I can't find a source for it locally :P and, even the times I have found it locally - the supplier has gotten it from Montreal.

Feels /very/ different from the times I've done Meth (and I refuse to do it / buy it anymore) as usually, even doing a small amount of meth leads me to being awake longer than I'd like with a comedown that sucks badly and isn't even worth it followed by a day or two feeling like complete ass.

Hell, it feels 'cleaner' than prescription stuff like Dexamphetamine

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: kaniz]
    #10515449 - 06/16/09 06:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
Question,

- What is the difference between Speed and Meth?

I can only seem to find this kind of "Speed" in Montreal (and it's sold as Speed, not Meth). When I take it, I don't really feel high (unless I take ALLOT), I just feel awake/alert. I don't feel jittery or sketchy, I don't get sweaty or gross, I can still eat/etc.

There is hardly any comedown to speak of, and generally don't have that hard of a time falling asleep once it wears off, and the day after I feel pretty much fine - no real hangover/sketch/feeling like my insides are rotting.

Even when I'm still high, I can manage to 'rest' - not really sleep, but can lay down / close my eyes and feel 'cozy' for a bit, and get back up 30-60mins later and feel like I've gotten a bit of rest, where on meth I'm jittery / tossing & turning / etc.

In fact, I rather like it - and it's probably good I can't find a source for it locally :P and, even the times I have found it locally - the supplier has gotten it from Montreal.

Feels /very/ different from the times I've done Meth (and I refuse to do it / buy it anymore) as usually, even doing a small amount of meth leads me to being awake longer than I'd like with a comedown that sucks badly and isn't even worth it followed by a day or two feeling like complete ass.

you might speak with hpi about that.
Quote:

Maybe its just some really potent ephedrine powder thats pressed?? :lol:

--------------------

Edited by Engelsblut6 (06/16/09 06:24 AM)

OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: angryatbreakfast]
    #10518554 - 06/16/09 05:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

angryatbreakfast said: Without going into scientific detail (which can be googled - search for meth neuron synapses): meth will physically "dry out" or otherwise increase the size of synapses in your brain. This effect takes place even after light use. There is NO SUCH THING as a healthy meth user, even if they somehow give off a healthy appearance, their brain is being broken down by the d

If what you say is true, why is methamphetamine still used as a prescription medication? 

Why would a doctor prescribe something like that to be taken every day?

I agree that meth is neurotoxic, but I am not convinced that its so neurotoxic that no one should ever use it. 

Some people can't handle meth but that doesn't mean that we should punish the people who use it responsibly. 

Quote:

middleman said: I've been with someone who tweaked and tripped at once, it wasn't pleasant.

I could not possibly agree more.  Psychedelics and amphetamines should never be mixed.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #10518986 - 06/16/09 07:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
If what you say is true, why is [methamphetamine] still used as a prescription medication? 

:foreheadslap:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10521132 - 06/17/09 01:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:
If what you say is true, why is [methamphetamine] still used as a prescription medication? 

:facepalm:

Clearly you haven't read anything about how harmless methamphetamine is when used under a doctor's supervision.

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: wireless]
    #10521225 - 06/17/09 01:43 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wireless said:
Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Alan Rockefeller said:

:facepalm:

Clearly you haven't read anything about how harmless methamphetamine is when used under a doctor's supervision.

:starwars:

no need to tell me...I was responding to the idea of "how could a doctor prescribe something with harmful side effects?"

Do you SEE?  Had nothing to do with methamphetamine

"warning: this prescription drug may cause blindness, seizures, loss of hearing, weight gain, heart problems, heart attack, stroke, diarrhea, blood clots, menstrual pain, abdominal pain, paranoia, increased thoughts of suicide, high blood pressure, swelling of the ankles, and/or death"

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: nocoast]
    #10521320 - 06/17/09 02:08 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Meth is OK if you have any kind of self-restraint. If you don't, you're going to keep hitting more of it when the shitty comedown feeling hits and next thing you know you've been up for a week and you're being chased down the street by demon rabbits. (You're not "tripping on meth" at this point, by the way, you're just psychotic from dangerous levels of sleep deprivation.) I think restraint is easily possible for most people, but there's a small group of individuals, usually sheisty and untrustworthy meth notwithstanding, who just can't stop themselves.

One time I smoked DMT on meth... it was actually pretty fucking fantastic.

Psychedelics are DEFINITELY the superior drug and I can't recommend meth over any psychedelic. You don't "trip" on meth, you just become obsessed with terrible things, potentially become horrendously sleep-deprived, and go undesirably insane in general as your body rapidly deteriorates into a pathologically neglected mess. Stick to the shrooms if you're uncertain, and if you must smoke something out of a freebase pipe make it :deemsters:. Meth feels pretty good to be on, but it's ultimately the drug of choice for people who have absolutely no self-respect or any particularly good reason to be alive.

Edited by Tchan909 (06/17/09 02:13 AM)

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #10521344 - 06/17/09 02:13 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like the warning for many birth control and blood pressure medications.

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: wireless]
    #10521355 - 06/17/09 02:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

nvm

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (06/17/09 02:18 AM)

Offlinewireless
Thizziswhatis
Male User Gallery

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10521459 - 06/17/09 02:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

okay.

OfflineSeedy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: nocoast]
    #10521481 - 06/17/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

the problem with meth, amphetamines in general is people take it way too far! of course sleep deprivation is gonna fuck you up! whenever i take amphetamines i try to make sure i have some benzos on hand top get me to sleep. problem solved.

and believe it or not amphetamines in general mix very very well with shrooms! a bit of meth smoked on at about half an hour after ingesting shrooms makes for a very recreational trip! it enhances the visuals while removing any anxiety, a very nice synergy. i find that shrooms mix well with many other drugs, a small dose of benzos with a large dose of shrooms is very nice, allows a k-hole like experience... damn i love chamical cocktails :ooo:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Ever enjoyed a trip on Meth? [Re: Seedy]
    #10522109 - 06/17/09 06:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

There is also a /vast/ difference between street-grade amphetamines and prescription amphetamines.

However, even prescription amphetamines come with their own risks and addiction potential, and this is largely why many of them became illegal/more difficult to obtain in the first place.

Most street-grade meth cooked by a junkie in his bathtub using OTC stuff + scary chems = shit. I swear that stuff rotts my insides - laying in bed vomiting/shitting and feeling like I'd rather be dead then going through this comedown is /not/ fun.

Amphetamines are useful for ADD/ADHD though - I'm actually prescribed something for it. When I was finding the dosage that works well for me - I found that a dosage too low actually makes me sleepy / makes things worse (where someone who isn't diagnosed as being ADD gets spun off of the same).

I find it usually takes a fairly high dose of an Amphetamine/Stimulant to actually make me feel 'high' off it compared to some other people I know.

(I only take my prescriptions as prescribed though, I don't want to blast through them faster than intended as I do need them for work)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag