Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

What's your body high like?
    #1050401 - 11/13/02 08:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So, what is your body high like? They are a little hard to explain, I know. But I'd like to find out if mine are like any of yours. I usually get a delayed sense of touch, especially in my hands and feet. My muscles begin twitching and I have a hard time walking and picking things up. My hands feel as if they cant do simple things like reach into my pockets or open a car door, because I cant feel things right or something. When I touch something, it doesnt really feel like Im touching it at first, then when I realize that Im supposed to feel it, I begin feeling it. This just facinates me.  Is anyone elses like this? :laugh: :grin: 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: What's your body high like? [Re: bluesky]
    #1050755 - 11/13/02 09:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

When I have notice things that you could categorize into a body high... it would have to also be things like delayed feelings. Sometimes ill have something hot touch my hand and like 3 seconds later ill finally feel it and it will burn the shit out of me but its too late because I already had my hand on it for like 3 seconds

Sometimes I guess I close my eyes and my muscles start feeling like they have warm electricity in them and they stretch out and start floating in imaginary water.

Also, when im really high sometimes , my hands or arms will rub against something and make them go numb where they are being touched. I think thats due to something else though.... dunno

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1050803 - 11/13/02 10:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

My body high is usually along the lines of a buzz through out your body, or tingle. Also have trouble trying to do "complex" things like do up my jacket without looking at it, changing CDs is a little tricky etc. I noticed that on shrooms my walking is a bit more clumsy than when I'm tripping on acid. Seems almost drunken. Probably something to do with the shrooms making the body feel a bit drowsy and heavy.

Edited by Sheepish (11/13/02 10:05 PM)

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
Re: What's your body high like? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1050848 - 11/13/02 10:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mine is pretty much the same as all that was mentionned. LOTS of spasms, very exaggerated reflexes, I can never stand still (if I'm waiting for the bus, standing up, for example, I'll move from left to right a little), exaggerated feelings when in comes to touch (if I'm drawing, for example, sometimes the friction from my hand against the paper is enough to make it feel like my hand is burning, and it starts hurting really bad if I don't stop). I feel numb and, if somebody started poking me, it'd probably take me a few seconds (minutes?  :smile:) to react. I'm not very fond of body highs, personally. I think weed would be a lot beter without all of that stuff... however, when I'm REALLY high, I seem to be less bothered by the body effects. When I'm just a little high, they seem to be more annoying. Go figure. :P 

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

OfflineInFecTeD-FuRY
wannabericer
Loc: Monroe, WA
Re: What's your body high like? [Re: Meph]
    #1050996 - 11/13/02 10:55 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

mine is like if im sitting still then it feels like my feet are like 2 feet underground and if i think about it i can make myself feel like im doing flips but just from standing there, and sitting down in a computer chair is hard for sum reason, and just liek a buzz throughout my whole body, and when i scratch my legs it kind afeels like they're numb or just feel diferent

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1051465 - 11/14/02 01:36 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

pins n needles my friend. pins n needles. :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1051532 - 11/14/02 02:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I feel like I'm swimming through soup when I decide to go for a walk after sitting for a while. Hard to explain.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: What's your body high like? [Re: Skikid16]
    #1051977 - 11/14/02 09:06 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Yea, once I got up after a while of sitting and I fell to my knees because I couldnt work my legs. Sometimes while driving high, I grip the steering wheel extremely hard because I cant tell if Im holding on tight enough, tends to make things a little difficult. But I still like it. Also the petals are hard to feel because you dont make direct contact with them, unless you drive barefoot, all you are allowed to feel is the preassure through your shoe.
whew, driving is intense for me when im really high.  Dont worry, I dont drive high very often, only for short distances when absolutly necessary. :tongue:

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Edited by bluesky (11/14/02 09:09 AM)

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#1053618 - 11/14/02 07:08 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

dont try to explain it just feel it...its undescribable by words for me

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
    #1053776 - 11/14/02 08:01 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I enjoy the buzz psychedelics give me. I feel like I am made of Jell-O and either weak at the knee's and I watch movies or lots of energy and I can't sit still. I don't have a problem with my motor skills. I can maneuver quite easily. I have been practicing Ninjitzu for the past 4 years and I think that has something to do with it. The downside to the buzz is my speaking skills get very sketchy. I usually can't hold a conversation for more than 10 min. I also have dyslexia which would contribute to that.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom