Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Simple question... [Re: sterbeklang]
    #10511385 - 06/15/09 03:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

CM Mann - I've personally done psychedelics and meditation.  The two particular drugs that lead me to my guide was DMT firstly then mescaline.  I highly recommend either of them to anyone... they WILL open your eyes and cleanse you if you allow it to and open your mind.

Sterbeklang - that's a website I'm sure.

--------------------
An open mind never hurt anyone except those that tried to close it again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineC.M. Mann
subconscious explorer
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Simple question... [Re: OrganicVision]
    #10512056 - 06/15/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It's probable that everyone here has experience with hallucinogens and Eastern philosophies, some have extensive experience.  However, what drugs you were taking is interesting but I was asking how did you formulate your ideas?

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Simple question... [Re: C.M. Mann]
    #10512250 - 06/15/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, sorry about the mistake then.  I began formulating them with findings and ideas from my last acid trip.  Myself, my fiance and a close friend of ours learned that we have entities that watch over us (call them what you will, guardian angels, guides, etc) and we can communicate with them.  This was after a mild dmt trip where I figured I saw a guide, and I'm 100% sure that I was right now.  I met and spoke with my own guide on mescaline.  She explained a lot of the ways that the world and universe worked scientifically to me and urged me to understand that there is a universal energy, time does not exist in a line but in a winding circle, etc.  I asked her questions and she answered them.  She told me that there is going to be peace, there will be no negative experiences or feelings when one transcends.  (Honestly understanding these universal thoughts just happened to come right after another, like it was meant to be understood that way)

She also explained to me what many others have seen before me, the understandings of the trifectas and halos/suns in religion, why religion is meant to be (we have to believe so that our minds can become more aware of the state our minds WILL be in), and many other interesting things. 

I've simply thought about it since speaking with her and going on this journey.  Once I get a scanner, I'll scan the pages onto here for you guys.

By the way, what are your beliefs and ideas?  Do you use drugs spiritually or do you have any findings/understandings in the eastern ideas?  I would love to hear your contemplations as well :smile:

:happyheart:

--------------------

OfflineC.M. Mann
subconscious explorer
Male

Loc: Florida
    #10513326 - 06/15/09 08:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I like LSD but can't get it, so I do shrooms. I also like peyote but can't get that either. When you have this experience do others share your visions?  Were you religious before this?  I have experience in this area, but I have never seen a guide. Could you communicate through thought, see in the dark, read minds, or any other abilities?  Could you teach others to do this?  I don't like DMT but there are others here that do.

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Simple question... [Re: C.M. Mann]
    #10514059 - 06/15/09 10:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, where to really begin with your questions..

Honestly I believe that you can do this same spiritual awakening experience without mescaline, but with mescaline, you are very upfront and your guide is very very in-your-face.  They speak with you directly.  I haven't had an opportunity yet to do it with other psychs, but I certainly am going to try.  If you are able to do this on shrooms, please make sure to share your experiences with us.

I have had others share my same experience and understanding in a trip, that is why my opening acid trip was so monumental to my growth.  There are others on this board who believe in the same things, I'll link you at the bottom of my post, but truly some of the people on this board seem to have the same complete understanding that my fiance and I do, even though we have never met, spoken or conversed in any manner.  There are no coincidences, something is starting and it is real.

My religious history: I was baptized when I was a baby, I understood that there was "no god" at age 8.  I didn't believe in anything until now.  I'm just about 21 and I was an atheist before my acid trip and after it I felt agnostic.  Now I believe solely in spirituality and the universal energy.  I believe that my power, energy and light will continue to travel, help and ascend through space and ages.

I'm very glad to read that you are involved with guiding yourself spiritually.  If you don't mind my asking, what have you taught yourself and understood?  I've personally done astral projection, opened my third eye, seen my fiance's spirit guide and spoken with my own (my first actual encounter with her I was completely sober and my fiance was tripping, we were in totally separate areas, I was at work and he at home).  Your guides are essential to your being and everyone has one.  I believe that we evolve into them when we die, as I have already explained I believe.

Your 'powers' are a bit limited but overall, what you've said, yes.  the thing is that both you and your guide have to be able to translate each other's language and when that happens is when the true flow of communication begins.  You can't actually "see" in the dark or read minds on command, but I've found that my fiance can make accurate, but not perfect predictions since his mescaline trip. We've been talking about them for a few days now and we're just going to wait and see if anything does come of it.  I'm very curious about this ability as well, as I don't seem to completely grasp it's understanding and his connection with another's spirit that he seems to have.

The only other ability I've found is that you see the patterns that the beings above have sent to us so that we understand why we are what we are and to realize that we will be cleansed, whether it is here or in the afterlife.  We are meant to understand only certain aspects and to respect them so that our transition is fluid and beautiful.  It's truly going to look like a ascension shower of light when everyone is enlightened.  I also feel much more at peace with my cycle of being.  My life feels fulfilled and energized again, like a child really.

I can teach others only what they are willing to receive, believe and understand.  Truly I think that a lot of this is general and universal knowledge, we just choose to not tap into it for the most part.  I believe that the material objects in this world are what are meant to distinguish between those that are enlightened and those that are not.  Once you think about it... you fast before a spiritual trip typically, you purge, you ask questions, you gain understanding, and yet, none of these things have to do with the physical world.  in fact, I believe that fasting, meditation, nature and spiritual understanding is the true way to become a better physical being.  I'm certainly willing to teach and spread the word, because I wholeheartedly believe that this could lead to peace, to worldly love and understanding.  If you want to learn or be guided in a trip, I'm certainly willing to help you or anyone else out.

Honestly, you don't have to do dmt to understand this. you can do it sober, high, drunk or dead, it's all going to come to you at one point or another and it's all about opening that key part in your mind.  Again, I believe that psychs help with this immensely because they really do clean your body (think about about how much you actually want to eat on drugs, how much you would rather think then do anything else like watch tv or play video games *understand that people do different things then this as well, but generally speaking an empty body = an open mind*)

Links:
Regret thread
2012 thread
I believe that we are in the logical world and the beings above are in a happier, more understanding non-judgmental state.  Here is a psychologist discussing her findings on happiness.  Pay attention to the words at 5:54.  You'll see something that is commonly said on this board "turn on, tune in and drop out" It does mean something.  Enjoy the movie. :smile:

Hyperspace, if you're interested:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1B41CA0CFB916748&search_query=hyperspace

and finally...

Just to make you ask some questions about the real links in religion:

Enjoy and keep the questions coming!

Happy trails!

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10514971 - 06/16/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Its very nice to see a female impart such knowledge and compassion on these boards.
Sry if that unnecessarily categorizes you but its true... its a rare sight.

I have a feeling that girls like you are capable of being a lover and mother figure at the same time , however wierd that may sound.

I sense support in your words.. and as i skim through them barely even looking underneath the structure of it all.. i get a feeling like its all going to be ok.

And i know it will.. but we all like being reminded and nurtured sometimes.

Good luck to you and your already lucky fiance. 

:peace:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Simple question... [Re: jivJaN]
    #10515686 - 06/16/09 08:16 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Wow jivJan... Thank you so much for that post. 

I too feel that female trippers are truly a rare breed.  You can't really walk up to any girl and expect them to have some drug experience, let alone understanding.  With guys it's different, they seem to want to get more and more in touch with their emotional understanding, which is what I believe psychs do to you, they allow you to open part of your emotional side that you can really only access if you are open to it.  I actually believe this is part of that "forbidden fruit" story, Adam does not eat from the tree of knowledge, but Eve, the woman, does and receives emotion, understanding, etc. Man gets part of it too, but the women have been categorized as such for many years.  I feel that category is important.  Women are more connected that way, and I believe that we are here to give life and to help men understand how we are all connected. 

Honestly though, I think it's fear that keeps women from doing this.  I keep thinking that it's because of how much women are supposed to care about EVERYTHING on this earth, worry about themselves, their man/woman, their children, school, career, and looking pretty.  Wheres the spirituality?  Women nowadays are getting into yoga, pilates, whatever, but really that's not helping their spirits.. It's unfortunate, but I believe that drugs have helped with this and not having a fear of them, understanding their benefit and being able to comprehend what you learn, now that's something any smart woman would want to do, but they are afraid for the most part.  Maybe that's how it's meant to be, maybe there were only meant to be a few of us who truly understand.

Quote:

I have a feeling that girls like you are capable of being a lover and mother figure at the same time , however wierd that may sound.

This doesn't sound weird to me at all.  In fact, it's what every woman truly strives for in the material world, to be a good wife and potentially mother.  I had those goals before I opened my eyes to my true role in the entirety of the universe. I already have my lover, and we've already decided when the time will be right for us to have a child, but I also believe that women who are enlightened and understand their true role have figured out that we all have both male/female in us, and that we have been both in past lives, past experiences, etc.  We are not meant to be restricted solely to female or male.  I personally think that our role in the universe is to care for it, to understand it.  Men are meant to guide us but women are meant to give the light to another (babies) and in the next life we will understand that our role was to understand life, no matter what sex you are.  For now though, I will continue in a mother-like fashion and teach people my understanding of the universe, and I will care about their understanding as well, because I cannot see the massive picture, but we all have a piece of it to contribute.  I will respect choices, decisions and understandings of others and spread what I believe is the continuation of the struggle for peace and love.  I take what you said there extremely to heart, it is probably one of the best compliments I've ever received.  My guide wants you to know that it will all be okay, you just have to understand that you're in a system that needs you to 'get it', to understand and accept it.  Even if you don't do that in this lifetime, when you transcend, you will understand because you will have to.

Thank you very much for the well wishes, and I would like to wish the same to you and your family/friends.

Happy trails good sir.

--------------------

Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

#10516871 - 06/16/09 12:58 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

both.
we are living. as we are dying.
present progressive tense describes an ongoing action.
thus the two can occur simultaneously.

--------------------

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Simple question... [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10516890 - 06/16/09 01:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joe Biggs said:

How did you conclude that they can occur simultaneously just because they are ongoing actions?

Can the same person be running and sitting at the same time?

--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (06/16/09 01:03 PM)

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10516946 - 06/16/09 01:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Honestly though, I think it's fear that keeps women from doing this.

I think this fear is the prime factor that is keeping all the souls in an illusory stale mate.

I also think that just the fact that you use the word "drug" instills this fear and thoughts of impurity.

I like to say plant teachers and i like to stick to strictly that - plants.

I make my own brews of ayahuasca , and when people ask me i say its medicine.

Quote:

This doesn't sound weird to me at all

Perhaps it doesnt because you didnt understand what i tried saying which is that  you are capable of being a lover and a mother figure - to your lover.

As sick as it may sound i truly think that is a perfect combo for a man.
Alike the female and her "role" and obligations that you have mentioned , men go through a lot more , shall i say , distracting events  .. while women , circumstantially have more time to dedicate to themselves and matters of the spirit while the man is striving to be the provider.

Perhaps in this sense i will never truly be a man unless i somehow end up being forced into it.
I dont work anymore.. dont plan on it actually.
Having a job slowly starts turning me psychotic , just like any other repetitive function.
I'll be cool for a couple months and then i just cant take it anymore.

Quote:

My guide wants you to know that it will all be okay, you just have to understand that you're in a system that needs you to 'get it', to understand and accept it.  Even if you don't do that in this lifetime, when you transcend, you will understand because you will have to.

This is where i find myself to be lost sometimes , as i usually dont ask for guidance , although it is greatly appreciated in your case.
I have somehow got to the idea that we humans here should've just  been left alone from the start.

This system as you say.. holds no more surprises.
I feel like i can see through it... and see through the unwilling , oblivious representatives of it.

I am getting tremendously bored here... and as i strive to enjoy life and accept everything that comes with it.. i cannot help but think that these are lessons i have already learned.
I get agitated by having to type all this.. instead of just projecting a thought your way that explains it much better than these inadequate words.
This mischievous magic of letters that holds us all back from communicating what we actually mean.
I get agitated when i see a beautiful night sky , yet i cant fly up and touch it.
I get agitated when i feel pain.. i wish to alleviate it immediately.
I see no learning potential within it... not anymore.
And if i am to transcend.. i believe this will be a place where such issues are considered irrelevant. 

Its almost like this particular vibration is meant for work i have already done.
Some would say.. well.. now its my job to spread the word ya know..
To help people break loose from these chains... fuck up the box.

But.. and this has been a big but for me lately..
I dont want to take away the thrills of realization from somebody.
I want them to do it on their own.. and at the same time i see myself contributing to the cycle of causality within this density and i see my actions having an equal impact whether i choose to speak or sit in silence.

These paradoxes are overwhelming.. and even though doubt tests my vitality constantly .. i still feel deep down like i am actually understanding more than i'm supposed to.

And if i do share this knowledge.. hardly anybody understands it.
People have a hard time realizing that its already been done.
You are already there.

No special work is necessary..
No fasting.. no talismans.. no yoga.. after a while.. not even the drugs.
The realization itself is enough.

Since you like posting links.. i'll hit you right back up.
plus.. it does kind of seem to be an introductory thing.. being that you are new to these boards.

You say "Happy trails"
I say.. may they be happy.. if that is what you need.
May it be angry.. if in that lies a lesson.
May it be sadness.. if your soul begs for variety with curiosity.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10371164/page/2

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10018111/page/3

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/10281923/page/3

--------------------

---------------------

They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Edited by jivJaN (06/16/09 01:36 PM)

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

#10517400 - 06/16/09 02:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ah I see, I misinterpreted what you were saying on the mother-lover part.

I find your post very interesting, and will reply to it when I have a bit more time either tonight or tomorrow.  I'm going to do the reading you've left for me first :smile:

--------------------

Offlineyoubreakyoubuy
Monkey Mouth
 User Gallery

Re: Simple question... [Re: blah]
    #10519728 - 06/16/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I was out on the river today thinking about this.  Being on the river will do that.  And....I savored the experience.

example:
Quote:

youbreakyoubuy said:
just started A Confederacy of Dunces.  :thumbup:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Lucky bastard.

Savor it while you can.  It'll be over soon enough.

--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

Offlineyoubreakyoubuy
Monkey Mouth
 User Gallery

#10519735 - 06/16/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

You sound sort of frustrated.

--------------------
Let that which doesn't matter truly not matter.

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Simple question... [Re: youbreakyoubuy]
    #10522340 - 06/17/09 07:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

youbreakyoubuy said:
You sound sort of frustrated.

Who?

--------------------

Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

Re: Simple question... [Re: learningtofly]
    #10522727 - 06/17/09 09:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
Quote:

joe Biggs said:

How did you conclude that they can occur simultaneously just because they are ongoing actions?

Can the same person be running and sitting at the same time?

valid point. but we can be eating and sitting simultaneously, no?
to me, we a living. alive and breathing. yet we are dying. on a path to eventually die (not breathe).

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers
    #10525060 - 06/17/09 05:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

We never experience death. Dying, yes. Some are going to say, that you mention this is a testament to death, but you are now, only now, now, now. We're alive when we realize we're not dying. 'Death drive' makes us alive.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#10525127 - 06/17/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

blah said:
are we living or are we dying? explain.

its like a minute long :grin:

--------------------

---------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom