Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezathis
Thank you Come again!
Male

Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10498319 - 06/13/09 05:15 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
I FUCKING WON!!! :omg:

now you of course know that I'm entitled to half you winnings right? right?!

--------------------
yay no more peen spam!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: zathis]
    #10498321 - 06/13/09 05:18 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i already spent it on 500grams DXM powder, 20 grams pure synthed DMT, a pound of mush, a few peyote buttons, and a sheet of hoffman. sorry bro :shrug:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Offlinezathis
Thank you Come again!
Male

#10498325 - 06/13/09 05:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
i already spent it on 500grams DXM powder, 20 grams pure synthed DMT, a pound of mush, a few peyote buttons, and a sheet of hoffman. sorry bro :shrug:

20 grams of dmt? :p

i'll just take the sheet and we'll call it good :smile:

--------------------
yay no more peen spam!

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: zathis]
    #10498337 - 06/13/09 05:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well problem is i already munched some, so ull have to settle with a chunk missing. i ate the whole hoffman/bicysle section of it. :lsd:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Edited by Engelsblut6 (06/13/09 05:26 AM)

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10498342 - 06/13/09 05:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

20 grams of dmt? :p

fuck yea, :lol: :tripping:  :drooling:

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10498346 - 06/13/09 05:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
well problem is i already munched some, so ull have to settle with a chunk missing. i ate the whole hoffman/bicysle section of it. :lsd:

joking of course.

--------------------

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#10498667 - 06/13/09 08:09 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ginger and cannabis are both good anti emetics, but there's also stomach spasms. For that, use fennel and mint, both of them soothe the smooth muscles lining the stomach.

I've never puked from mushies though. Dunno why people do. Still, if you can choke down cactus, mushrooms are plesant in comparison.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10498694 - 06/13/09 08:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I've never puked from mushies though. Dunno why people do. Still, if you can choke down cactus, mushrooms are plesant in comparison.

hmmm

quote]Engelsblut6 said:
Quote:

MisfiringSynapse said:
Do vinegar tea instead of eating them raw, or extraction if you have larger amounts.

Ginger helps if you really want to eat the raw mushies for some reason.

Quote:

????EngelsBlut6 Said:

im not trying to be rude,i thank you for your input, but please dont make assumptions...im not sure u read my post thoroughly or maybe it got misunderstood. I never said anything about eating mushrooms? im talking about all psychs, just so your aware. Also i personally have no problem with nausea on most trips, unless its homebrew extract LSA or like high dose mushies or cacti. the reason for my questioning on this subject was just to gain some good genreal knowledge on the subject for recommendations to first timers. thanks again tho.

Quote:

EngelsBlut6 Said:
yea man that's a good one for sure.(staying away from tabacco while tripping) i to have seen yackage from noobs and tobacco, first hand. even with weed. Also i would have to say the most effective for me so far has been ginger tea pre/during LSA trip, Ive never once had nausea shrooming and ive eaten plenty, many times:tripping:

i have yet to try some pure Ginger Root (currently researching), but i do plan on trying it with my next LSA extract. :chemistry:

Also i perform the Agent Lemon DXM Extraction fairly often, most of the time no nausea at all, but if i wanna dose high (1000mg+) it can get me pretty nauseous on the come up, unlike DXM powder which cause absolutely zero nausea. I'm still trying to find a cure to this, i think a tweak in the extraction process may be some help to.

other than that, i never really get sick on anything, but that's the problem, Ive got a decent tolerance for most things and an iron stomach and sometimes ill be talking up tripping on one thing or another to someone i know and there like "well i want to try it" and when they dose they get sick or have stomach pains, most likely in their head, but i still like to give good advice as well as have the personal knowledge, so i appreciate the recommendations.

(DXM is by far my favorite drug, i dont care to hear any DXM arguments,flames,or opinions, i actually encourage people not to do it, that way it wont get overexposed and ruined and i can have it to myself, and every time i go to the store the stores will be fully stalked with bottle upon bottle of extractable tussin :tripping: )

Edited by Engelsblut6 (06/13/09 08:27 AM)

InvisiblePsilocybinMind
Herb Nerd

#10498887 - 06/13/09 09:26 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Here's a short list of herb's that can help with nausea.

Cannabis
Ginger Root
Chamomile
Spearmint
Hops
Fennel
Peppermint
Goldenseal
Clove
Lemon Balm
Calendula
Woodruff

:peace:

--------------------

Offlinekydelic
Stranger
Male

Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: nicechrisman]
    #10498943 - 06/13/09 09:46 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Just eat them. It's not really that common to get nausea from them, but if you psyche yourself out to think you will, then you probably will. Pot is the best anti nausea. I know some folks say noobs shouldn't mix with pot, but I've never had a problem with it.

I've only heard this recently, and every time I've tripped (except for once, where the nausea and a few other bad choices led me down to a difficult trip that gave me minor panic attacks for a few months afterward) I've had mary by my side. The smoke patterns from a blunt are beautiful.

--------------------
http://flickr.com/photos/mycography - A collection of my fungal photography

Invisibleshroomagic1
Shroomery
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: kydelic]
    #10499136 - 06/13/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have only used psilocybe mushrooms once before, at an outdoor rave event. I did not feel any nausea, but I had not eaten anything for a while before taking the mushrooms.

If I remember correctly, I had a light breakfast, spent a few hours driving to the rave with a few friends, arrived around mid-day, and finally took the shrooms from a very friendly person I met at the event some time during the late evening/dusk.

I had been dancing before, so I did not have any real appetite and hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. I guess my suggestion is just to have an empty stomach and exercise somewhat (which causes suppression of appetite) before ingesting the mushrooms.

I do not know the exact amount I consumed, but they were fresh (picked that day, according to the person I met) and each mushroom was quite small, so picked early. It was enough for open-eye hallucinations including patterns on objects, halos around light sources, music sounded much "better" (hard to describe... deeper, more vibrant and dynamic) and a general sense of euphoria and well being. I did not feel any nausea the entire time, and I believe the experience lasted about 4-6 hours (although I admit my perception of time was most likely altered.)

--------------------
:pm: Looking for ethnobotanical seeds in Europe...

Offlinepsychedelia56
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: shroomagic1]
    #10499142 - 06/13/09 10:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I found these chewable tablets made by Gravol and they work great. Taste kinda funny but work.

--------------------
[quote]Shad0w said:
A Bong is like the "fukit" of getting high...... You are smoking out of a bong for one reason. And one reason only. To get super high out of your mind.[/quote]

Invisibleshroomagic1
Shroomery
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Best Anti-Nausea Meds/Herbs For noobs. [Re: psychedelia56]
    #10499161 - 06/13/09 10:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, also, this was a quite small rave and I was with a lot of people I felt safe with. I did have access to a car, but intentionally handed my keys over to a trusted friend first and said "Under no circumstances are you to give these back to me until at least 8 hours."

It turned out this was completely unnecessary; I felt no compulsion to do anything stupid like drive or operate machinery, but always plan to be safe.

--------------------
:pm: Looking for ethnobotanical seeds in Europe...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals