Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10490205 - 06/11/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

The only stereotype I have about Jews is that I think they think they are better than anyone who isn't Jewish.

That's because we are. We're the chosen people for a reason.

This is a typical Jew. They all talk like this, though some of them reserve this talk for private company. This is how they think. Take note of it.

You know it's funny, for such a superior race they sure needed our help to bail them out of the holocaust. Not that you would expect them to be grateful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #14

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10490212 - 06/11/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

sorry but ive never met a jew that thought like that.

the jews i have known werent even religious...they just said im jewish because my parents are jewish.

ignorance must be working great for you tho...enjoy.

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10490269 - 06/11/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Well you just met one right here.

As I said, if you haven't heard them talk like that it is because you weren't close to them. I used to be the most pro-Jewish person on earth only a few years ago, and would steadfastly defend Israel and all the rest of it. Like you, I thought all the "anti-Semitic" stuff was bullshit.

Then I got close to them. Really, really close. Enough that I discovered how they think, how they do business, how they operate.

It's a very different experience when you're on the inside, I assure you.

Edited by Anonymous (06/11/09 06:52 PM)

Anonymous #14

#10490317 - 06/11/09 06:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well sorry, but you cannot be all knowing based on your experiences alone.

blanket generalizations cannot possibly make sense to anyone that is thinking clearly.

it is the same as saying that some certain drug affects everyone that takes it in the exact same way...and if you believe that then you are hopeless and haven't learned anything being a member on this website.

Anonymous #16

#10490480 - 06/11/09 07:24 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

The only stereotype I have about Jews is that I think they think they are better than anyone who isn't Jewish.

That's because we are. We're the chosen people for a reason.

This is a typical Jew. They all talk like this, though some of them reserve this talk for private company. This is how they think. Take note of it.

You know it's funny, for such a superior race they sure needed our help to bail them out of the holocaust. Not that you would expect them to be grateful.

No one thinks like that seriously you tard, I was making a parody of the ridiculous beliefs of people like you.

Anonymous #6

#10490510 - 06/11/09 07:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

No matter what we say about Jews, we are generalizing. That is a necessary byproduct of talking about a whole race of people. The old "you're generalizing" argument is as tired a trope as it gets.

Never would I claim to be all knowing. However, my experiences gave me a lot of insight. The Jewish family I became close to by virtue of a personal relationship were multi-millionaires with business interests around the world. I ate with them, slept with them (meaning in their house), had breakfast with them, got drunk late at night with them, and was trusted with an ungodly amount of information.

I was personally told on several occasions that a billionaire (yes, with a B) in a major Southern state had chosen to do business with them specifically because he only wanted to do business with other Jews, and the contract he was offering was potentially worth tens of millions of dollars.

I am not claiming to know everything, but I have had access that most people don't get. And the way the Jewish individual just spoke about them being superior, that is how these people talk. But they only talk that way amongst their own kind and behind closed doors. So it is not surprising that you wouldn't know that.

Regardless of how much you defend the Jews, they don't consider you worthy of anything more than being their shoeshine boy. But in fact it is they who are not worthy. They are not worthy of your defense of them, and they wouldn't do the same for you.

I, however, would die to defend your right to disagree with me and to achieve everything you dream.

Speaking of which - ever noticed how few Jews enlist in the military to defend your right to exist? (Israeli army excepted).

Oh, I forgot. They're better than that.

Oh, and Israel is the only country in the world that employs a racist test for citizenship. If you're a Jew, you're in. If not, forget it. If we did the same thing they do, we would strip all Jews of U.S. citizenship and send them packing.

Racism is such an ugly thing, isn't it?

Anonymous #6

#10490527 - 06/11/09 07:33 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #16 said:

No one thinks like that seriously you tard, I was making a parody of the ridiculous beliefs of people like you.

Clever.

Anonymous #16

#10490531 - 06/11/09 07:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

"Jewish" isn't a race, if you're going to be spouting propaganda and least get your so called facts straight.

Anonymous #6

#10490592 - 06/11/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

There is technically a conversion process by which a non-Jewish individual can become Jewish, but in practice it is so difficult that it almost never happens. Being Jewish is both a race and a religion, and because so few Jews ever even make it to the synagogue any more, in practice it really is a race.

Anonymous #14

#10490916 - 06/11/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

claiming that every jew alive is how you described is just ignorant im sorry.

maybe you are right that a lot of them are like this, but it is impossible that every jew on the planet thinks the same.

and no matter what you say, you are generalizing all jewish people.  "tried and trope"...sorry but i call it truth. 

same as saying every mexican alive is lazy.  that every black person alive smokes crack.  that all muslims are terrorists...i could go on forever.  they are all wrong.  plain and simple.  racism is very ugly and you are clearly racist yourself.

:shrug:

Anonymous #14

#10490924 - 06/11/09 08:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

and i dont care about isreals retarded religious rules.

i hate all religions equally.

Anonymous #1

#10490958 - 06/11/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I can't believe nobody laughed at my joke.  :sad:

Anonymous #6

#10490998 - 06/11/09 08:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Let me make myself clear -

I am not saying that every single Jewish person is like this. That, indeed, would be stupid. Jews are extremely intelligent and many of them have contributed greatly to the human race. No doubt about that.

What I am saying is that as a group, they generally share these characteristics.

For example, I just said Jews are intelligent. And they are. As an ethnic group they may be the most intelligent on earth. Does that mean that EVERY Jew is intelligent? Of course not.

If I said that people from Alabama tend to like their guns and religion, whereas people from Sweden aren't as into that stuff, does that mean that EVERY person from Alabama is a gun-toting bible freak? Or that NO ONE in Sweden knows how to handle a 12-gauge or quote the Bible chapter and verse? Of course not.

But generally, as a group, people from Alabama tend to be more heavily armed than people from Sweden. They also have a higher per-capita rate of Bible reading and churchgoing.

The statements I just made about people from Alabama and people from Sweden are "generalizing". They also happen to be true. With the exception of mathematics, all forms of scientific inquiry involve generalizing. That is simply what you have to do when you are dealing with large volumes of aggregate data and you have to synthesize meaning from it. And some theorists would even say that mathematics incorporates the same process.

What I am saying about Jews is that as a group they are more ethnocentric than other groups.

You are arguing against statements that I never made.

Edited by Anonymous (06/11/09 09:00 PM)

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10491009 - 06/11/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I can't believe nobody laughed at my joke.  :sad:

The one about them stiffing you? I laughed at it. I thought it was very good. I was just getting very involved the debate so I forgot to comment.

Anonymous #14

#10491011 - 06/11/09 08:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
How about you go suck some more Jewish cock.

I would but they would just stiff me.

this one?

funnay funnay...:stoned:

Anonymous #14

#10491049 - 06/11/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

What I am saying about Jews is that as a group that are more ethnocentric than other groups.

ok i can agree with what you are saying.  the majority of them may be, possibly..i dont think anyone can know that for sure tho.

i was thinking that you were saying all of them because of this post right here

"Well you just met one right here.

As I said, if you haven't heard them talk like that it is because you weren't close to them. I used to be the most pro-Jewish person on earth only a few years ago, and would steadfastly defend Israel and all the rest of it. Like you, I thought all the "anti-Semitic" stuff was bullshit.

Then I got close to them. Really, really close. Enough that I discovered how they think, how they do business, how they operate.

It's a very different experience when you're on the inside, I assure you. "

right there you were trying to tell me that i was wrong about the jewish people that i knew, correct? 
that is where i got the idea that you were grouping every jew alive into the same category.  admitting that you are not is just what i needed to hear tho. as long as you dont think that they are all like this then yeah its fine.

Anonymous #14

#10491053 - 06/11/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

not agree, but understand.

Anonymous #17

#10491330 - 06/11/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Fuck semantics.

There is no such thing as a Jew, even "they" cannot agree amongst themselves who can be considered a Jew.

There is no Jew gene, no Jew race, no Jew country, no Jew anything.

People are people, sometimes collectively organized by stupid ideas and world-views that bloom and dissipate over time.

Don't be an idiot as well by lumping people into convenient little categories. That's for simple-minded people.

Anonymous #11

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #10491396 - 06/11/09 10:15 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Fuck semantics.

There is no such thing as a Jew, even "they" cannot agree amongst themselves who can be considered a Jew.

There is no Jew gene, no Jew race, no Jew country, no Jew anything.

People are people, sometimes collectively organized by stupid ideas and world-views that bloom and dissipate over time.

Don't be an idiot as well by lumping people into convenient little categories. That's for simple-minded people.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Anonymous #18

#10491746 - 06/11/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I heard they created Obama.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder