Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10487469 - 06/11/09 10:48 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
How about you go suck some more Jewish cock.

I would but they would just stiff me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #3

#10487475 - 06/11/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
How about you go suck some more Jewish cock. You're a fucking embarassment.

I'm an embarassment? That's a fucking good one. You're the most pathetic excuse for a racist I've ever seen. At least the KKK has a platform, all you've got is curse words and some anecdote about a Jewish family you met.

You fail as both a racist and a human being

:bitchslap:

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #10487496 - 06/11/09 10:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

And what have you got other than insults? You have insulted me gratuitously right from the beginning, and not presented a single worthy idea to counter mine.

You are what's known as a useful idiot. Useful to the Jews, that is. They are laughing at your heartfelt defense of them, all the way to the bank. And no, they're not cutting you in for your efforts.

Useful idiot.

Anonymous #3

#10487588 - 06/11/09 11:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
And what have you got other than insults? You have insulted me gratuitously right from the beginning, and not presented a single worthy idea to counter mine.

The punishment should fit the crime. I haven't presented any "worthy" ideas because it takes such a small amount of effort, wisdom, intelligence or world experience to shoot down your argument of "Jews are evil because I met a family that was mean once." See, all I have to do is point out that one Jewish family out of millions proves nothing.

There are intelligent racists out there that I could have an interesting conversation with, but based on everything you've written so far, you're not one of them.

Quote:

You are what's known as a useful idiot. Useful to the Jews, that is. They are laughing at your heartfelt defense of them,

hah, just like I'm laughing at you. If you'll notice, I'm not defending the Jews as much as I am making fun of you for being an idiot.

Quote:

all the way to the bank. And no, they're not cutting you in for your efforts.

yes, they sure are making a lot of money from me arguing with you. WTF use logic once in awhile, you might come to some useful conclusions.

Anonymous #6

#10487671 - 06/11/09 11:40 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Just because I presented an anecdote from my life doesn't mean that's all I have to go on. Why don't you read Kevin B. MacDonald and address his theory of Judaism as a group evolutionary strategy?

You clearly love to bask in your perception of yourself as someone who can cast me aside easily. Almost as much as you love to repeatedly call me an "idiot". I suppose pomposity and arrogance must feel quite nice, just like any other mind-altering substance.

You are weak, timid, and mild. You possess no ability to analyze or think for yourself. You unthinkingly parrot what you perceive to be the popular or politically correct position, supremely confident in your right to be an obnoxious blowhard because you think the armies of mass opinion have your back.

You are a pissant.

Anonymous #10

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10487808 - 06/11/09 12:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

So I read about this mcdonald fellow, and there's nothing inherently different about jews that no one else has done.

oooo people who are similar (culturally) look out for each other? wow that never happens anywhere outside of judaism.

Anonymous #1

#10487820 - 06/11/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

#6 is zappaisgod  :lol:

Anonymous #11

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #10488522 - 06/11/09 02:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
So I read about this mcdonald fellow, and there's nothing inherently different about jews that no one else has done.

oooo people who are similar (culturally) look out for each other? wow that never happens anywhere outside of judaism.

seriously!  #6  :pirate:

almost every culture that I have encountered- sticks to their people and tries to help each other. I've seen this even with black people........ it's really not that surprising :shrug:  - and I might even be worried if that wasn't the case

and you def can't judge a whole group by individuals. I have met plenty of sterotype black people that every other word they say is nigger- with a tough guy rapper attitude- but I don't judge all black people because of the sterotypes I sometimes see.  I find that non stereotype blacks can be some of the nicest people out there  , even nicer then whites :tongue:

Anonymous #12

#10488553 - 06/11/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I'm dating one and I love her to death... her parents on the other hand; NOT SO MUCH!

Anonymous #11

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10489519 - 06/11/09 04:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
I'm dating one and I love her to death... her parents on the other hand; NOT SO MUCH!

coming from a religious jewish background - there are a good amount of screwed up jewish parents these days- the way a lot of jews were raised 20-40 years ago is completely backwards.  my mom is one of those people :syringe:

Anonymous #13

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #10489672 - 06/11/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Anti Semite used to mean anyone that hates Jews. Now it's used to describe anyone that Jews hate.
Living in FL I don't meet to many Jews. But I have been to a few jew rat infested states such as New jersey. One thing I noticed about the Jews I ran into was 1) They talk down to anyone that isn't Jewish. 2) They love to play the "victim" card. Hell all you gotta do is watch mainstream news to figure that out.

Also why does every young Jewish guy think he's a rapper? There must be a million nerdy Jewish rappers on youtube.

Anonymous #11

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #10489682 - 06/11/09 05:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
Also why does every young Jewish guy think he's a rapper? There must be a million nerdy Jewish rappers on youtube.

I'm jewish and I HATE RAP  - none of my friends sing rap ether (except for one but I find it fucking lame)  :shrug:

Anonymous #2

#10489701 - 06/11/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I kind of have to agree with number 6.

I've definitely seen a much stronger "inward" type focus in the Jewish community.
Give honest deals to your own kind, screw everyone else over.  Your own kind is better than everyone else.  Everyone who isn't your kind is below your kind.

On the one hand, I think its understandable, because any group of people who are so targeted as Jews have been will naturally turn inwards and develop a deep distrust of outsiders, and want to "jew" them over.

On the other hand though, its exactly the type of shit that supposed to be discouraged now.  I hate being politically correct, but at this point, their views are more racist than the average white persons.

I'm half Jewish by the way, so I've seen this shit from both perspectives.

Don't even get me started on coons...

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
almost every culture that I have encountered- sticks to their people and tries to help each other. I've seen this even with black people........ it's really not that surprising :shrug:

Holy Buttfucks Batman!
Black people have a culture?

Sure, almost all people's do it, but now its frowned upon when whites do it.  If you try to help out only your own kind and your white, you're considered a white supremacist.

Its just bullshit that whenever anyone else does it, its "understandable", but when whites do it, its "bigoted, outdated, racist".

While the rest of the coloreds are all banning together to help themselves, the whites will over extend themselves trying to be fair to all, and we will crumble like a house of sand while the coons and spics rise up to lord themselves over us.

And wouldn't that suck?  If whites were treated like coons and spics have been for so long?
Fuck that.  Imagine everything being reversed... black politicians all in power, black and mexican businessmen running everything, making laws that unfairly target whites, prisons being 90% white, white families starving because all the mongrels have the best paying jobs.

No.  I will take the stance that all these other groups do.  I will support my own kind, and only my own kind.  I'll support a white America.

Edited by Anonymous (06/11/09 05:17 PM)

Anonymous #13

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10489770 - 06/11/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
I kind of have to agree with number 6.

I've definitely seen a much stronger "inward" type focus in the Jewish community.
Give honest deals to your own kind, screw everyone else over.  Your own kind is better than everyone else.  Everyone who isn't your kind is below your kind.

On the one hand, I think its understandable, because any group of people who are so targeted as Jews have been will naturally turn inwards and develop a deep distrust of outsiders, and want to "jew" them over.

On the other hand though, its exactly the type of shit that supposed to be discouraged now.  I hate being politically correct, but at this point, their views are more racist than the average white persons.

I'm half Jewish by the way, so I've seen this shit from both perspectives.

Don't even get me started on coons...

Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:
almost every culture that I have encountered- sticks to their people and tries to help each other. I've seen this even with black people........ it's really not that surprising :shrug:

Holy Buttfucks Batman!
Black people have a culture?

Sure, almost all people's do it, but now its frowned upon when whites do it.  If you try to help out only your own kind and your white, you're considered a white supremacist.

Its just bullshit that whenever anyone else does it, its "understandable", but when whites do it, its "bigoted, outdated, racist".

While the rest of the coloreds are all banning together to help themselves, the whites will over extend themselves trying to be fair to all, and we will crumble like a house of sand while the coons and spics rise up to lord themselves over us.

And wouldn't that suck?  If whites were treated like coons and spics have been for so long?
Fuck that.  Imagine everything being reversed... black politicians all in power, black and mexican businessmen running everything, making laws that unfairly target whites, prisons being 90% white, white families starving because all the mongrels have the best paying jobs.

No.  I will take the stance that all these other groups do.  I will support my own kind, and only my own kind.  I'll support a white America.

Wow, couldn't have said it better.:thumbup:

Anonymous #14

#10489977 - 06/11/09 06:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i think that they are just regular people.

first time i heard someone talking shit about jews i was surprised bc where i grew up nobody hated jews..just blacks and mexicans.

racism is as ignorant as it gets.

Anonymous #6

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #10490051 - 06/11/09 06:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Great post #2. I haven't read MacDonald in a while but he believes the insular aspects of the Jews are a group survival strategy. Until the formation of Israel in the mid 20th century, the Jews were always a minority in every place they had been. They are the only ethnic group that never had a homeland so as a permanent minority their ethnocentrism developed as way of helping them survive. From an evolutionary perspective it is easily explainable but us non-Jews should have no illusions when dealing with them.

As for your point about the coloreds taking over, all you have to do is look at Miami to see the potential future of America. It is a quasi-lawless place and many spanish speakers do not even bother to learn english. There are many places in Miami - even in upscale malls - where you will not get any service if you walk in and speak english.

If and when the coloreds take over they will not extend to us the same spirit of kindness and generosity that we have given them. The moment they become the majority you watch how quickly the word diversity disappears from the lexicon, except as a means of continuing to pound our dwindling minority into submission.

Because we have been spoiled for so long as the dominant race, whites have lost the sense of race consciousness that minorities have. But in a polyethnic and heavily fragmented America, we may regain it as a byproduct of our condition.

There was an interesting study by that guy Putnam that showed diversity to be the single biggest factor in lowering the trust in communities, but it only had that effect on whites. There is a huge body of scientific evidence that the happiness of whites is heavily dependent on our ability to live only among our own kind.

Another study which was interesting is psychologists took a selection of white college kids and analyzed their Facebook friends, grading their friend list for diversity (proportion of nonwhites in their friend list). The psychologists then asked the white college kids a series of questions to determine their level of happiness. They found that even accounting for every other possible explanation, the more ethnically diverse the white student's friend list was the less happy and satisfied with life he/she was. Conversely, the more white their friend list was, the happier and more satisfied with life they were.

These studies are hard to find though, and not nearly enough of them have been done. There is a huge political industrial complex that has an interest in preventing the truth from coming out.

Edited by Anonymous (06/11/09 06:20 PM)

Anonymous #15

#10490083 - 06/11/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

there is a reason that they get blamed for everything. If the cavemen had the religions today that they had then, the little jewish one with all the coals, to build fire would be the first one killed and his coal divided.

Anonymous #16

#10490099 - 06/11/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:

The only stereotype I have about Jews is that I think they think they are better than anyone who isn't Jewish.

That's because we are. We're the chosen people for a reason.

Anonymous #14

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #10490127 - 06/11/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

any jew who said that i wouldnt like i know that.  not because of him/her being a jew tho...its bc claiming your kind are the chosen ones is r e t a r d e d.

Anonymous #16

Re: What do you guys think about Jews? [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #10490143 - 06/11/09 06:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It's ok, we can't all be special.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom