Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShrooms4e
LSAuser theScale Whore :)
LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip!
    #1048299 - 11/13/02 12:28 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hello first let me state the essential info. I weigh 140lbs, am 5'8 and 20/m
This is my first time tripping on shrooms. I consumed them fresh and they were the B+ strain. The night on 11-12, I was thinking of tripping but figured maybe the shrooms will grow bigger also the veil didn't break yet. I checked at 3am and some of their veils had opened but the night was almost over so I figured they will wait for tomorrow night. I woke up at 9am and checked again and the shrooms were getting quite ripe. They could not wait much longer in their fresh state. I had a dream before I woke that the worms had made their home in the shrooms. LOL such a worry wart aren't I? I was tired so went back to sleep. I woke again at 2pm and waited for my dad to do errands before consuming *****18.1 wet grams of B+ at 3:40.****** I chewed them strait. They tasted musty but not bad at all. I took a sip of orange juice to mask the musty taste and chewed. No problem getting them all down. Guess they don't taste so bad when eaten fresh.

20 min later I started feeling buzzed/stoned/numb I continued surfing the net and tried to just chill. An hour later I am like where's the visuals? I looked at the wooden bed post and noticed the reflection of light seemed to move horizontally along the crevice. Also the lights were much brighter, but that's explained logically due to dilated pupils. I figured it wasn't enough so at 5:20 pm I ate an additional 6.2 grams to bring the total to 24.3 wet grams. I logged offline so I could relax and look around.

20 min after eating the additional shrooms, I felt them hit me! I got a little more stoned and went to the bathroom to take a leak. I then noticed everything was really detailed. A lot of people notice the same as well. I looked at the rug and could see every fiber. It was like I had excellent vision. When looking at the towel I saw what made up the towel! I wasn't seeing anything move yet so I figured I need to relax. I stared at the wall for a few seconds and it appeared to slightly breathe! It stuck outwards and then inwards a few inches! I then looked at the air-condition vent and it appeared to be suspended in the air, a foot from the wall!

I then sat on the rug and looked at the wood grain cabinet shutters below the sink. The wood grain was sticking out like 3-D and very high contrast. The blacks were super dark and the browns also. Then I noticed the shutters breathing! It was moving slowly in and out about an inch. It looked like it was being bent inwards then outwards! I stayed in the bathroom for half hour looking at everything slowly breath. The rug fibers were slowly moving up and down! It was subtle but enough to notice quite easily. I am not complaining since B+ is not a very potent strain and I only had 24 wet grams which is less than an eighth if dried. I hear you need at least an eight to really trip.

I walked around enjoying the trip. I looked at the fridge and it seemed wide. I was having mild perspective distortions. Objects were about 20% larger or smaller than they should be. The ceiling seemed slanted with one corner being a foot higher. I also felt half a foot taller at one point. There was a perma smile on my face the first 3 hours of the trip. Everything was funny. Looking at a wall was funny. Looking at the comics was very funny. The characters seemed bold and almost lifelike. When I read them it had a dream like quality. Everything was surreal and dreamlike. I took a shower and it felt relaxing and cleansing.

After the shower I turned the lights off in my room and sat on the chair. The dark proved much trippier and I noticed the light under and from around the closed door was moving vertically. The door was breathing slightly and also I could see the lights vibrate horizontally like a guitar string! I also noticed the led from my TV VCR which was on channel 02 was emitting flashes of red light towards me. Kinda like glare really. I also noticed the glow in dark stars were actually moving around slowly and swapping positions! I turned on the black light and it cased an eerie glow of darkness across my bedroom! This actually stopped all movement. I turned it off and stuff begins to breathe again. Weird. I also noticed stray fractals around the room, like flashes of light. At one point there was a thin vertical white flash from ceiling to floor!

I probably left out some minor details, but that pretty much sums it! The trip gradually ends at 10pm, at least the visuals do. At midnight I feel completely sober again with nice memories! I am gonna try 40 wet grams next time for some really intense visuals. Much more than slight breathing. I am hopefully looking for something dramatic like stuff totally melting, seeing rainbow fractals swirl over the walls and maybe even objects forming mouths and talking to me, and holographs walking around! Oh yea almost forgot, I didn't really have audio hallucinations. Although I did have some sounds play in my mind. I would put this trip at level 1.5 since I had mild visuals. Level 1 means no visuals, just a stoned feeling. Level 2 is moderate visuals and level 3 is intense visuals. Level 4 begins partial ego loss with some vivid hallucinations and level 5 is total ego loss with pure hallucinations. Any questions or comments, email me acemanvx@yahoo.com

questions: can chewing them "too few times" affect the trip? also I heard B+ gives more body load and less visuals. still a nice trip, ill just take much more next time w00t!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJovialLeprechaun
reasonableperson
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: Shrooms4e]
    #1048450 - 11/13/02 01:38 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

post deleted: sorry JovialLeprechaun, this shit doesn't fly in trip tips. strictly off-topic

--------------------
I am a reasonable person.

Edited by geokills (11/14/02 01:29 AM)

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery
Loc: ON DA BLOCK
    #1048521 - 11/13/02 02:17 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

glad you ended up having fun man :laugh:

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1048674 - 11/13/02 04:34 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lol, now people cant bash you for not having ever tripped

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

InvisibleServator
Viral Agent

#1048682 - 11/13/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mmmm I haven't had em fresh since I first started dreaming about growing some 6 months ago...
Congrats on your first voyage bro.
If your trips are anything like mine were, the next two or three should knock your fuckin teeth out...
Don't s'pose the mighty shroom happened to letcha know that girls aren't that icky after all? :wink: 

Offlineakyouser_oner
unclefuckerextrordinaire

Loc: standing in the shadows a...
    #1048775 - 11/13/02 07:45 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

In reply to:

questions: can chewing them "too few times" affect the trip?

nah, but if you chew them and hold them in your mouth for a while they'll hit you faster because the psilosybin is absorbed through your mucous membranes...

--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

OfflineShrooms4e
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1049526 - 11/13/02 01:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

"lol, now people cant bash you for not having ever tripped"

correct and many a trips are to come. Im waiting for my 2nd cake to make its first flush and hopefully my first cake will have its 2nd flush, its looking a bit stale to me. perhaps it used all its nutritiants producing a massive first flush?

"If your trips are anything like mine were, the next two or three should knock your fuckin teeth out..."

what strain did you eat? are B+ known for intense visuals? Im gonna eat  40 wet grams next time, this should give me a level 2.5 trip and a massive body load.

"Don't s'pose the mighty shroom happened to letcha know that girls aren't that icky after all?"

I felt like cuddling, but then the ehuropia I felt on shrooms makes most people cuddly  :laugh: heck I would cuddle with normal women anyday.

"why the new name?.."

more fitting for me. LSA is out, shrooms are in!

Offlineshogun221
God in the Wired

#1050882 - 11/13/02 10:19 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Chewed more=digests easier=comes on faster.
=doesn't last as long?

--------------------
"A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward. ~FDR"

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1051544 - 11/14/02 02:27 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

40 grams fresh, boy, you're getting brave fast. That shit will knock you around for a while. As for intense visuals, I've never tried B+, but of the strains that I have tried (PR, GC, Amazons, Cambos) Cambos were the best. Well glad to see that you finally got to trip.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

#1051714 - 11/14/02 05:46 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I really like tripping on shrooms.

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineShrooms4e
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: Skikid16]
    #1053062 - 11/14/02 03:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

If I can handle 24 grams then 40 grams should be somewhat more intense but still easy to handle. Id say up to 100 grams would be fine, but im starting slow. the body load might get too overwhelming above 70g though! how does one know when the trip is too hard? passing out? being unable to move? vivid hallunications? anyway my 2nd cake is pinning now and I hope my first cake does its 2nd flush. Ill have to refridgerate if they dont pin at the same time

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #1053089 - 11/14/02 03:59 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Congrats on your first shroom trip, old boy! :cool:

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #1053757 - 11/14/02 07:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

hey dont bash on the b+ to be an average strain that is very easy to grow and they get big. Potency is really differnt from batch to batch. I have a hard time saying one strain is definatly lots more potent then another. Too many variants. Ive had very visual trips from b+ as well as any other cube.

I personally believe after eating about 9 different strains that they are all the same Cubenis. The difference in strains is mainly how the look when they grow, colonization times, mycellium agressiveness, oxidation differences. Once everything get into your system its all converted to psilocin anyways.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflinePoopman
Man of Poop
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: baraka]
    #1053828 - 11/14/02 08:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Go for the 70 grams man!!!

OfflineShrooms4e
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: baraka]
    #1054001 - 11/14/02 09:07 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

yup you got a point. im growing another cake and that cake could make much more potent shrooms. weighing the shrooms is really only a rough estimate. oh yea is that true or not but someone said drinking milk makes the trip weaker and drinking OJ makes it stronger. also dont eat meat, just fruits, grains and veggies but not too much either. im planning to take 40g next time, since conditions are the same for all cakes anyway

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #1054265 - 11/14/02 11:20 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

>>>>Id say up to 100 grams would be fine, but im starting slow. the body load might get too overwhelming above 70g though! how does one know when the trip is too hard?

work your way up. Find your dosage. Personally i would never want to eat 100 grams of mushrooms. I'd be more worried about mental overload and intense mindfuck rather than body load. You know your tripping to hard when you can barley talk and control your thoughts  :wink:

BTW, congrats on you first trip, glad to hear it was a good one!

--------------------
Religion is for people who are afraid of going to Hell; spirituality is for those who have been there.

OfflineShrooms4e
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #1054514 - 11/15/02 01:33 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I dont need to be talking while on shrooms, at least unless if my parents come in and ill be tripping at night so I wouldnt worry. and as long as I dont become delarious either

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#1054603 - 11/15/02 02:21 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

You didn't mention the CEV's! Did you not close your eyes?

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

OfflineShrooms4e
Re: LSAuser's(thats me) first shroom trip! [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #1056104 - 11/15/02 02:33 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

actually I did but the CEVs were pratically nothing, just a few blobs floating. heck I get them sober and so does everyone. I think I know why my trip was weak: I had waited till the caps opened so therefore the shrooms were growing and using their energy to make spores instead of psilocybin thus they grew 50% bigger but didnt make any more, so therefore all the extra weight was water and shroom tissue, so in fact what I took would hardly equal a half eight dried. and I hear you need at least an eight to have any real visuals

Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Shrooms4e]
    #1056402 - 11/15/02 04:39 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder