Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsychedelia56
Stranger
 User Gallery

Best Psychedelic combos?
    #10482611 - 06/10/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Hey so I've got a camping trip coming up in 2 months, where almost all psychedelics will be present (the major ones). There will be pot (of course), mushrooms, acid, mescaline (extracted from san pedro cacti), n,n-DMT (freebase), and MDMA (not a psych but can be considered one in some ways). There will probably be a few other drugs in there, so feel free to add some recommendations.

My question is - which drug combos would you make out of the drugs there? I know of course candy flipping, and lsd + mescaline, but what others? I want to mix shrooms with some others but not sure what.. same with DMT or mescaline, and especially mdma.

--------------------
[quote]Shad0w said:
A Bong is like the "fukit" of getting high...... You are smoking out of a bong for one reason. And one reason only. To get super high out of your mind.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: psychedelia56]
    #10482649 - 06/10/09 01:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

personally, i would just do a small dose of everything(except the bud, smoke up). try and get some nos... you wont be sorry

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

OfflineFisherman
Tchee'ik
Male

Loc: Glrrrrrrr!
    #10482654 - 06/10/09 01:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

hmm, there are loads of combos out there, here's a couple

Mushrooms+dmt, they go very, very well with eachother

Mushrooms/lsd+mdma :awesome:

Not sure about the cacti, i'm sure mdma would go somewhat well with it - but I dunno, id take the cacti by iteself, maybe with some dmt at the comedown.

Smoke weed everyday.

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS DRUGS

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Fisherman]
    #10482663 - 06/10/09 01:48 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

anything or all of them minus the mdma

OfflineQuaternion
{ e, i, j, k }
Female User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Freeker]
    #10482669 - 06/10/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I like to combine dxm and brugmansia but thats just me. Or smoke some dmt at the peak of a mescaline trip thats always fascinating.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Quaternion]
    #10482680 - 06/10/09 01:52 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah i'd leave out the mdma for sure, when you got all that other goodness there

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: fatso]
    #10486227 - 06/11/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

fatso said:
personally, i would just do a small dose of everything(except the bud, smoke up). try and get some nos... you wont be sorry

Yeah i agree....

Last weekend i went to a camp out festival and for my first time experienced a combo of psychedelics, never before this had i paired anything together. I ended up taking...Mescaline, LSD, Mushrooms, Oral DMT W/Syrian Rue, along with smoked DMT through out the trip...Needless to say i had an awesome time, and i was pretty surprised at how relatively clear of a head i had for the most part...

I was initially only planning on taking mushrooms one out of the 3 days, smoking weed, and sipping on some beer. But one thing led to another and by the 2nd night i had ingest quite a psychedelic cocktail, with practically no sleep.

It started out with some mescaline, which i had never taken before. Then right about when i started to feel the first vibes of the mescaline running through me i was dosed a hit of LSD. The LSD and Mescaline started to work and take hold right about the same time, the euphoria and vibes running through me were amazing. Through out the night i took a couple hits of DMT, this was my first time ever smoking DMT also....By sunrise i was still tripping, the mescaline was running strong and the LSD was probably contributing to something. About an hour after sunrise, and without any sleep i ingested 2g of mushrooms using the lemon shot method. For a couple hours I laid in my tent looking up at the sky and clouds through the tree tops, admiring the beauty of everything and completely in love with the world. Had a few typical mushrooms talks with a buddy of mine....Then attempted to get some rest. After 3 hours or so of light rest, not sleep...I woke up feeling somewhat recharged. I was still not anywhere near sober. For the 2nd night i took DMT w/MAOI. A few hits of DMT through out the night. And finally got some sleep about 4am....

The entire time i was in good spirits. Never at one point did the experience feel difficult. I was a little hazey the day i got back, but the lack of sleep is what got to me. As soon as i got some good solid rest i was feeling great. It's been over a week and i am still feeling an awesome glow....

But to answer your question, i found the Mescaline+LSD combo to be very euphoric, clear, and visual & is a combo i would like to try again in the future. It was hard to tell the effects from one psychedelic to another, everything sorta blends and blurs into one interesting trip after no sleep and tripping for over 24 hours. But those were the first two substances i took that weekend so i could initially tell their synergy effects from others.

--------------------

Offlinexvertigox
Brazilian Psychonaut
Female User Gallery

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: openmind]
    #10486483 - 06/11/09 04:37 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Mushrooms + LSD = amazing

--------------------
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory

Offlinebocuma
Stranger

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: xvertigox]
    #10486637 - 06/11/09 05:57 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

_____ + headphones + good tunes

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: bocuma]
    #10486645 - 06/11/09 06:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

MDMA+LSD or MDMA+Mushrooms  :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10486680 - 06/11/09 06:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I find that I'm not a big fan of LSD+Mushrooms. I get into far too many thought-loops. Not necessarily bad ones, but I get too over-analytical about /everything/. Did this combo once at a party, and found myself analyzing what I like about dance music / dancing / rave-type culture over and over and over and over and over and over. It was a bit of "shut up, I just want to dance for a bit".

If you can find some "Poppers" (sold as : leather cleaner, video head cleaner, etc in adult shops) - those can add a very nice punch to LSD for a few seconds. Kind of like N2O

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: kaniz]
    #10486934 - 06/11/09 08:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

kaniz said:
I find that I'm not a big fan of LSD+Mushrooms. I get into far too many thought-loops. Not necessarily bad ones, but I get too over-analytical about /everything/. Did this combo once at a party, and found myself analyzing what I like about dance music / dancing / rave-type culture over and over and over and over and over and over. It was a bit of "shut up, I just want to dance for a bit".

If you can find some "Poppers" (sold as : leather cleaner, video head cleaner, etc in adult shops) - those can add a very nice punch to LSD for a few seconds. Kind of like N2O

yeah i did acid at a rave and i analyzed the shit out of it.

closing my eyes helped me dance though!

--------------------

Offlinenocoast
Trichome Technician

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: pong]
    #10486951 - 06/11/09 08:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I find large gatherings in general are no good for psychedellics, I start to observe dudes' failed attempts at trying to get laid, and smell the general competitive air which I hate so much when Im tripping...

Offlinealbien5
Happy traveler
Male

Loc: Thessaloniki
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: nocoast]
    #10486989 - 06/11/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

weed with everything!!!!! MDMA+LSD gives me the best trip

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Freeker]
    #10487186 - 06/11/09 09:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Freeker said:

:thumbup:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

OfflinemushmanTN
Dying felt so goddamn good today
Male

Loc: cow town, TN
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: tektonic]
    #10487493 - 06/11/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Try 2 get some sally d, the first night i wud dose sum mushies and in the peak induse some high potancey salvia/dmt...fuck the rolls save them for a hike or swim. cacti is good with shrooms, makes u feel as though you have a slight control on yout trip.

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: tektonic]
    #10487528 - 06/11/09 11:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tektonic said:
Quote:

Freeker said:

:thumbup:

:thumbup::thumbup:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineTheMerryGangster
Be Good Family
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10487535 - 06/11/09 11:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I don't agree that Mushrooms + LSD go well together, two completely different trips they conflict more than synergize IMHO.

DMT + Mushrooms is by far the most perfect, and awe-inspiring combination between two substance I've ever done. It amazes me every time how well they work together, I've done it about 5-6x now.

Mushrooms + MDMA, LSD + MDMA obviously both are great.

--------------------
Lysergic exploration.
Fungus-induced enlightenment.
Herbal healing.

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." -Buddha.

:aum: Peace :peace:, Love :heart:, and Light :psychsplit: :aum:

*EVERYTHING I SAY ON THIS SITE IS PURELY FICTION*

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: TheMerryGangster]
    #10487545 - 06/11/09 11:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

why the :thumbdown: on the MDMA??? you guys must not be getting good molly :shrug:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10487612 - 06/11/09 11:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
why the :thumbdown: on the MDMA??? you guys must not be getting good molly :shrug:

yeah mdma is worth it fer sure..... as long as you dont fry out your receptors (take wayy to much) on the first day..... lol.

but even pure pills are not too hard to come by. haha.

just gotta be patient and find some kandy kids (real ones)

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle

#10487650 - 06/11/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

once you really start to percieve subtle energies/auras...you will understand why the :thumbdown:

that shit is not good

ive had pure molly, and pure mda...and had awesome times, but all in all that stuff is bad for your energy system

I don't think its a matter of not having had good molly, more like having found something better, that makes molly not worth it

I don't mean to sound like an arrogant ass, but I as well as my friends have seen some really bad shit about that stuff

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (06/11/09 11:41 AM)

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10487974 - 06/11/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

once you really start to percieve subtle energies/auras...you will understand why the :thumbdown:

that shit is not good

ive had pure molly, and pure mda...and had awesome times, but all in all that stuff is bad for your energy system

I don't think its a matter of not having had good molly, more like having found something better, that makes molly not worth it

I don't mean to sound like an arrogant ass, but I as well as my friends have seen some really bad shit about that stuff

MAKES IT NOT BETTER FOR U>>> DUH ITS NOT BETTER FOR ME EITHER, or many others, but it has its place when used carefully.  its very easy to get sucked in by it though. i agree on that.

everything in life is a tradeoff

of course i have noticed bad energy from mdma

but i have also seen huge positive energy as well.

ever been to a rave and seen the fiends?  your friends are not unique to have seen mdma and bad together.

and you probably dosed more than 100 mg.  and probably more than once every 3 months.  so yeah DUH.

but really mdma + shrooms allowed me to experience ego death in a much more voluntary way, it was beautiful.

--------------------

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10487982 - 06/11/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol once you start.... lol

MR assumpiotn over here fucking lame ass arrogant prick.

srsly

:flowstone:

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10488051 - 06/11/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

This guy is right^^  I dissed ecstacy for hellas until i tried pure MDMA, i realized most if not all the pills id eaten hadnt had been adulterated to some degree.  Then after taking a confirmed pure MDMA pill later i wondered if id ever had MDMA in a pill at all before.

Pure MDMA is amazing, especially with msuhrooms.  I plan to try a candy flip at underground sound.  I just want to make sure i have some family doses and some quality shard.

My favorite combo has been the hippy flip.  Id suggest that, with the normal amount of MDMA that you take and about an eighth of mush if youve never done it before.  Itll be the happiest night of oyur life.  Id also reccommend a candy flip even though i havent done it, but im sure its amazing.  Ive heard MDMA with mescaline isnt needed since its a phenathelamine(sp) itself. 

No matter what youre gunna have the time of your life.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: mattritt]
    #10488099 - 06/11/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LSD + Sleep Deprivation

LSD + Nitrous Oxide + Cannabis + Morphine Sulfate

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10488180 - 06/11/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
LSD + Sleep Deprivation

That last one sounds tasty.

OfflineFunguy_Jay
Stranger

#10488186 - 06/11/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I desperately want to try molly, I can get it it's just rather expensive. After I try it I want to do a molly + shroom trip and a molly + lucy trip. I saw a dealer once snort .1 of molly then drop like 3 or 4 hits of acid. I was so jealous :frown:

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10488187 - 06/11/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

that shit is not good

There's something about MDMA.  Its the doseage.  I've had amazing times with my firends on it.  I've also seen my friends do alot and it is BY FAR the most ate shit to see your friends on when they do alot.  Totally fucked they look like their brains are melting.  I know what you mean.  But it has its place in the shamans bag just that same as datura and alcohol.  Both can be infinatly harmful but they have their place, their own lesson.  Just know your doseage and dont use it alot and you'll be fine.  Ive had some sitting around for hellas, i know to respect it and not abuse it.  It can be hard for some but you must control yourself.

--------------------
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

#10490572 - 06/11/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

MDMA can be ok in moderation, but I find at the end of the day - I tend to like my LSD on it's own more often than not.

Really, unless I've dosed the E first and decide to add LSD to it after - I usually back away from doing a candy-flip. Once the LSD gets rolling on it's own, I'm enjoying it enough as is that the idea of adding even more 'hard' drugs to the mix seems like a ludicrous idea.

Also, I tend to really enjoy the comedown/after-glow of LSD and the day after a strong trip. Tossing MDMA/E into the mix really diminishes the 'refreshed' feeling for me.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10490628 - 06/11/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LSD + Sleep Deprivation

yup sleep deprivation and anything= fucked up
Quote:

yummy

also i would like to say that i agree MDMA is better to mix with shrooms. i only like to mix weed with my LSD. and lots of fruit :tripping:

--------------------

Offlinethe bizzle

#10490780 - 06/11/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
lol once you start.... lol

MR assumpiotn over here fucking lame ass arrogant prick.

srsly

:flowstone:

I didn't mean it in an arrogant way...I even tried to say as much...

I'm glad for the MDMA i've done, and have had some awesome times, but there is just something I have seen that I guess is a sad burden I have to keep to myself and let others find on their own.

I sincerely apologize for being a lame ass arrogant prick

I wish everybody the best, and wish everybody amazing times

:heart:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinepsychedelia56
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10491081 - 06/11/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I understand what you mean about the MDMA, it is the most harmful substance I listed there. I don't have a lot of it, maybe 600-700mg's of some very pure mdma (it's very clean stuff, I tried it already). Other then that I'm stocking up on the weed mushrooms acid and mescaline.. already got the DMT :smile: Cacti is on the way, hoping to do an extract over the weekend and maybe try some in tea to give mescaline a shot.

Nitrous might not be a bad idea, I've heard it's tons of fun.. never actually done it though. How harmful is N2O?

So for sure I'm going to do LSD + Mescaline.. I think I'll skip out on the MDMA for that and maybe do MDMA by itself. Mescaline is psychedelic after all, and I figure it would synergise with LSD pretty well. I will have done mescaline by itself already so I'm not worried about that experience.

--------------------
[quote]Shad0w said:
A Bong is like the "fukit" of getting high...... You are smoking out of a bong for one reason. And one reason only. To get super high out of your mind.[/quote]

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

#10491122 - 06/11/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah you can't go wrong with dmt+lsd either. I think dmt is best used in the dark though or really early in the morning. When the sun is coming up it is beautiful...

Never tried it on mushrooms though, I would imagine it would be just as good if not better...

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Offlinethe bizzle

#10491209 - 06/11/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psychedelia56 said:
Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I understand what you mean about the MDMA, it is the most harmful substance I listed there. I don't have a lot of it, maybe 600-700mg's of some very pure mdma (it's very clean stuff, I tried it already). Other then that I'm stocking up on the weed mushrooms acid and mescaline.. already got the DMT :smile: Cacti is on the way, hoping to do an extract over the weekend and maybe try some in tea to give mescaline a shot.

Nitrous might not be a bad idea, I've heard it's tons of fun.. never actually done it though. How harmful is N2O?

So for sure I'm going to do LSD + Mescaline.. I think I'll skip out on the MDMA for that and maybe do MDMA by itself. Mescaline is psychedelic after all, and I figure it would synergise with LSD pretty well. I will have done mescaline by itself already so I'm not worried about that experience.

Kudos to you.

That's what I was wanting to recommend, saving the MDMA for another time, seeing as how you got all that powerful natural goodness...the mescaline will produce enough of an mdma-like state anyway, but better

have a great time

I'd recommend taking the mescaline first...then taking the lsd at least 2-3 hours later (the mescaline will take this long to start anyways, and lasts a very long time)...then waiting until you are sure you have come up, or possibly even till the next day to add the mushrooms (you will most likely still be feeling the mescaline)

The reason I recommend this is because I think you should avoid coming up on too many things at once, which is more likely to produce a central nervous system shock than the actual combination...even cacti on its own is suggested to take over the course of an hour for this reason. Again, I am not recommending against the combination, only against coming up on too much stuff at once, so that you have a better experience overall. 

I could be wrong, but I think the same concept applies to mushrooms. I can only theorize at this point, but I think that a lot of the OH SHIT factor is due to too much sudden physical stimulation at once...whereas once I'm already on mushrooms, or mescaline, I feel quite capable of taking more

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#10491321 - 06/11/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'd recommend taking the mescaline first...then taking the lsd at least 2-3 hours later (the mescaline will take this long to start anyways, and lasts a very long time)...then waiting until you are sure you have come up, or possibly even till the next day to add the mushrooms (you will most likely still be feeling the mescaline)

This is exactly what i did at the camp out i went to last weekend...

Took the mescaline, started to feel the first signs of it working through my body. Then was dosed LSD, the LSD and mescaline both started to really take hold around the same time and it was amazing. I was tripping all through out the night and got to see my first sunrise while on psychedelics, needless to say i had a smile on my face all morning long. The mescaline was still going strong and the LSD was dwindling down, soon after sunrise i took a few grams of mushrooms using the lemon shot method.

As you probably already know, sleep is going to be almost impossible. At least for me...sleeping on mescaline, LSD, & mushrooms was a little difficult. I went all 3 days with no more than 3 hours or so of true sleep. So just commit a good solid day of rest for when you finally get home.

--------------------

OfflineManNamedGray
Gunslinger
Male

Loc: SW FL
    #10491342 - 06/11/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds odd, but smoking weed never does a damn thing to me while I'm trippin'. Even after a single dose of weak lsd, I can toke and toke and not feel any effects of the weed.

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: ManNamedGray]
    #10491401 - 06/11/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ManNamedGray said:
It sounds odd, but smoking weed never does a damn thing to me while I'm trippin'. Even after a single dose of weak lsd, I can toke and toke and not feel any effects of the weed.

very different case with mescaline...the two are very synergystic

Quote:

openmind said:
I was tripping all through out the night and got to see my first sunrise while on psychedelics, needless to say i had a smile on my face all morning long.

awesome! isnt it spectacular? isnt that an understatement? lol

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (06/11/09 10:18 PM)

OfflineTranquil Toad
A.I. Living Inside the Internet

#10491820 - 06/11/09 11:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I never understood how people could mix MDMA and LSD. MDMA is so short, 3-4 hours, while LSD is 8-12 usually; I can't imagine crashing from the MDMA while still tripping on acid. I am prone to bad comedowns, however (why I don't touch the stuff anymore,) yet LSD makes you so sensitive to moods that any crash during the durration sounds like bad news to me.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Quaternion]
    #10491901 - 06/11/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quaternion said:
I like to combine dxm and brugmansia but thats just me.

:eek: Nice combo!  I personally have never liked the anticholinergic + DXM combo but I know a fair amount of people swear by it.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Tranquil Toad]
    #10491902 - 06/11/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i cant belive no one has put down mushrooms + dmt

or mushrooms + dmt + n2o

thems the tops in my opinion :rainbowcloud:

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: notapillow]
    #10491932 - 06/11/09 11:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Also, Syrian Rue + HBWR seeds + Cannabis + N2O is a fun one.  Amanita Muscaria + Psilocybe Cubensis as well.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#10492017 - 06/11/09 11:57 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tranquil Toad said:
I never understood how people could mix MDMA and LSD. MDMA is so short, 3-4 hours, while LSD is 8-12 usually; I can't imagine crashing from the MDMA while still tripping on acid. I am prone to bad comedowns, however (why I don't touch the stuff anymore,) yet LSD makes you so sensitive to moods that any crash during the durration sounds like bad news to me.

You just gotta have enough MDMA to get you through the LSD trip. The one time I did it, we dosed a few times on the molly. It was awesome times! I felt kinda down and hung out to dry the next day though...

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: deCypher]
    #10492107 - 06/12/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Amanita Muscaria + Psilocybe Cubensis as well.

QFT
Just lol.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinethe bizzle

#10492228 - 06/12/09 01:04 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LOL!!! :lol: I feel compelled to post this here:

Quote:

upinthetrees said:

i have a very fat acquaintance. she is a girl. she is stupid. There isn't much I like about her, im actually embarrassed to be seen in public with her. (shes 4x bigger than me) so..one day I took a few E-bombs.
I wanted to call her and tell her that we were so compatible and how awesome she was and all these great things..which in hindsight...WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!?!  moral of the story- ecstasy messes with your head/emotions!!

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

OfflineTranquil Toad
A.I. Living Inside the Internet

#10492323 - 06/12/09 01:35 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
LOL!!! :lol: I feel compelled to post this here:

Quote:

upinthetrees said:

i have a very fat acquaintance. she is a girl. she is stupid. There isn't much I like about her, im actually embarrassed to be seen in public with her. (shes 4x bigger than me) so..one day I took a few E-bombs.
I wanted to call her and tell her that we were so compatible and how awesome she was and all these great things..which in hindsight...WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING!?!?!?!?!  moral of the story- ecstasy messes with your head/emotions!!

Doesn't really have anything to do with psychedelic combos.

Well I guess there was talk about MDMA, so nevermind.

Edited by Tranquil Toad (06/12/09 01:56 AM)

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#10492416 - 06/12/09 02:13 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

notapillow said:
i cant belive no one has put down mushrooms + dmt

or mushrooms + dmt + n2o

thems the tops in my opinion :rainbowcloud:

--------------------

OfflinehAZyLAZy
Scrambled Egg
Female User Gallery

Loc: Neptune
    #10492444 - 06/12/09 02:27 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

mescaline, dmt and shrooms all the waaaaaay

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: hAZyLAZy]
    #10492455 - 06/12/09 02:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

sounds neat

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10492627 - 06/12/09 03:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

never done it personally but i bet n2o+DMT is probably the farthest into space your going to go. lol sounds like a BLAST

--------------------

Edited by Engelsblut6 (06/12/09 03:55 AM)

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#10492636 - 06/12/09 03:58 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

it is rather fucking far out

if you like far out

thats what i would perscribe

. may not be as blissfull or fuzzy as molly and L or somthing

but its like space ship fuel

add some musjrooms an your ready to go into the weirdness full throtle.

DMT for me is all about breath control

having several whip its ready for the trip itself (after you hit your 3 hits or whatever) then take a few breaths. if you can still figure out what your doing it the n2o gently. and breath inbetween each hit

almost a year ago i got to damn near what i would call the perfect center of being.

of course...i was millions of milles away from that

but i felt like i could reach out and hug it :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinepsychedelia56
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10492900 - 06/12/09 06:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nice, there's some more great replies here.. thanks again, I'm seeing lots of popularity for mushrooms and DMT. I have both on me now so and I was going to do mush this weekend anyway.. I figure I'll give it a shot.

Does the DMT dose need to be a breakthrough dose? Like do I still need to take a fairly big hit or do the mush potentiate it in some way?

--------------------
[quote]Shad0w said:

OfflineAcid_Raindrops
We're all mad here.

#10493816 - 06/12/09 11:38 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

yeah mdma is worth it fer sure..... as long as you dont fry out your receptors (take wayy to much) on the first day..... lol.

yea, htp-5 helps.

OfflineOrganicVision
Opened Eyes, Opened Mind

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Acid_Raindrops]
    #10494016 - 06/12/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting set of responses everyone.  Psych56 and I are doing mush this weekend, and I'm personally still deciding on my own combo for the camping trip, but I'm thinking that LSD and mescaline sounds like a good combo for the first day, then some mush and potentially dmt or molly for the second.  Not too sure about N2O or molly though, since we're going to be out in nature, I think I'm going to try sticking with the naturals, get in touch with my real self on my celebration of birth :smile:

Thanks again!

:happyheart:

--------------------
An open mind never hurt anyone except those that tried to close it again

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Acid_Raindrops]
    #10497070 - 06/12/09 11:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Acid_Raindrops said:
Quote:

pong said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

yea, htp-5 helps.

5-htp.  Unless you're taking that with your AMDA, DSL, and nibycolisp.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

#10501474 - 06/13/09 08:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tranquil Toad said:

Once the MDMA starts to wear off, is when the 'weird' comes back to LSD, and I enjoy LSD most when the weird factor is there :smile:

My most rescent LSD trip was at an outdoor music festival, early in the day I had done some speed (right when I woke up), followed by a bit of MDMA. At around 5pm, did a hit of LSD.

Once the amphetamines started to wear off - the LSD hit me /incredibly/ hard, and more so than 1 hit of this batch normally does. It was the first time in a long time where LSD made me think "wow, I didn't know my mind was capable of that"

note: listening to Panasonic while on LSD is /intense/

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10501978 - 06/13/09 10:29 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

IV DMT, once coherent enough, then fill a glass dick with 200mgs and hit it and hold it so hard that u feel like ur lungs will burst. that might make u trip a little, i dont kno tho.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10502556 - 06/14/09 12:22 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
IV DMT, once coherent enough, then fill a glass dick with 200mgs and hit it and hold it so hard that u feel like ur lungs will burst. that might make u trip a little, i dont kno tho.

You must be a lightweight or something.^^  Thats gunna get you high?  Let alone trip?  What are you a pussy?  Try freebasing a moon rocks in a digital Volcano, while bangin LSD under your eyelids.  THEN you might get high.

--------------------

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

#10503512 - 06/14/09 07:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:lol: woah man its not a competition :lol: but good idea. :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom