Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10487650 - 06/11/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
why the :thumbdown: on the MDMA??? you guys must not be getting good molly :shrug:

once you really start to percieve subtle energies/auras...you will understand why the :thumbdown:

that shit is not good

ive had pure molly, and pure mda...and had awesome times, but all in all that stuff is bad for your energy system

I don't think its a matter of not having had good molly, more like having found something better, that makes molly not worth it

I don't mean to sound like an arrogant ass, but I as well as my friends have seen some really bad shit about that stuff

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (06/11/09 11:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: the bizzle]
    #10487974 - 06/11/09 12:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:
why the :thumbdown: on the MDMA??? you guys must not be getting good molly :shrug:

once you really start to percieve subtle energies/auras...you will understand why the :thumbdown:

that shit is not good

ive had pure molly, and pure mda...and had awesome times, but all in all that stuff is bad for your energy system

I don't think its a matter of not having had good molly, more like having found something better, that makes molly not worth it

I don't mean to sound like an arrogant ass, but I as well as my friends have seen some really bad shit about that stuff

MAKES IT NOT BETTER FOR U>>> DUH ITS NOT BETTER FOR ME EITHER, or many others, but it has its place when used carefully.  its very easy to get sucked in by it though. i agree on that.

everything in life is a tradeoff

of course i have noticed bad energy from mdma

but i have also seen huge positive energy as well.

ever been to a rave and seen the fiends?  your friends are not unique to have seen mdma and bad together.

and you probably dosed more than 100 mg.  and probably more than once every 3 months.  so yeah DUH.

but really mdma + shrooms allowed me to experience ego death in a much more voluntary way, it was beautiful.

--------------------

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: pong]
    #10487982 - 06/11/09 12:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol once you start.... lol

MR assumpiotn over here fucking lame ass arrogant prick.

srsly

:flowstone:

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Engelsblut6]
    #10488051 - 06/11/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

This guy is right^^  I dissed ecstacy for hellas until i tried pure MDMA, i realized most if not all the pills id eaten hadnt had been adulterated to some degree.  Then after taking a confirmed pure MDMA pill later i wondered if id ever had MDMA in a pill at all before.

Pure MDMA is amazing, especially with msuhrooms.  I plan to try a candy flip at underground sound.  I just want to make sure i have some family doses and some quality shard.

My favorite combo has been the hippy flip.  Id suggest that, with the normal amount of MDMA that you take and about an eighth of mush if youve never done it before.  Itll be the happiest night of oyur life.  Id also reccommend a candy flip even though i havent done it, but im sure its amazing.  Ive heard MDMA with mescaline isnt needed since its a phenathelamine(sp) itself. 

No matter what youre gunna have the time of your life.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: mattritt]
    #10488099 - 06/11/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

LSD + Sleep Deprivation

LSD + Nitrous Oxide + Cannabis + Morphine Sulfate

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10488180 - 06/11/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
LSD + Sleep Deprivation

That last one sounds tasty.

OfflineFunguy_Jay
Stranger

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #10488186 - 06/11/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I desperately want to try molly, I can get it it's just rather expensive. After I try it I want to do a molly + shroom trip and a molly + lucy trip. I saw a dealer once snort .1 of molly then drop like 3 or 4 hits of acid. I was so jealous :frown:

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10488187 - 06/11/09 01:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

Engelsblut6 said:

that shit is not good

There's something about MDMA.  Its the doseage.  I've had amazing times with my firends on it.  I've also seen my friends do alot and it is BY FAR the most ate shit to see your friends on when they do alot.  Totally fucked they look like their brains are melting.  I know what you mean.  But it has its place in the shamans bag just that same as datura and alcohol.  Both can be infinatly harmful but they have their place, their own lesson.  Just know your doseage and dont use it alot and you'll be fine.  Ive had some sitting around for hellas, i know to respect it and not abuse it.  It can be hard for some but you must control yourself.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: mattritt]
    #10490572 - 06/11/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

MDMA can be ok in moderation, but I find at the end of the day - I tend to like my LSD on it's own more often than not.

Really, unless I've dosed the E first and decide to add LSD to it after - I usually back away from doing a candy-flip. Once the LSD gets rolling on it's own, I'm enjoying it enough as is that the idea of adding even more 'hard' drugs to the mix seems like a ludicrous idea.

Also, I tend to really enjoy the comedown/after-glow of LSD and the day after a strong trip. Tossing MDMA/E into the mix really diminishes the 'refreshed' feeling for me.

OfflineEngelsblut6
Wizards Apprentice

Loc: Keta-Kosmos
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: kaniz]
    #10490628 - 06/11/09 07:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LSD + Sleep Deprivation

yup sleep deprivation and anything= fucked up
Quote:

yummy

also i would like to say that i agree MDMA is better to mix with shrooms. i only like to mix weed with my LSD. and lots of fruit :tripping:

--------------------
[[[|:.WARNING.:|]]] Nothing i say or do is real, I am simply a computer-bot, programmed to generate random responses and hypothetical questions for forum maintenance purposes only. Please refer to my owners manual or contact my programmer for further assistance. His contact information can be found by clicking HERE

Offlinethe bizzle

#10490780 - 06/11/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
lol once you start.... lol

MR assumpiotn over here fucking lame ass arrogant prick.

srsly

:flowstone:

I didn't mean it in an arrogant way...I even tried to say as much...

I'm glad for the MDMA i've done, and have had some awesome times, but there is just something I have seen that I guess is a sad burden I have to keep to myself and let others find on their own.

I sincerely apologize for being a lame ass arrogant prick

I wish everybody the best, and wish everybody amazing times

:heart:

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Offlinepsychedelia56
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10491081 - 06/11/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I understand what you mean about the MDMA, it is the most harmful substance I listed there. I don't have a lot of it, maybe 600-700mg's of some very pure mdma (it's very clean stuff, I tried it already). Other then that I'm stocking up on the weed mushrooms acid and mescaline.. already got the DMT :smile: Cacti is on the way, hoping to do an extract over the weekend and maybe try some in tea to give mescaline a shot.

Nitrous might not be a bad idea, I've heard it's tons of fun.. never actually done it though. How harmful is N2O?

So for sure I'm going to do LSD + Mescaline.. I think I'll skip out on the MDMA for that and maybe do MDMA by itself. Mescaline is psychedelic after all, and I figure it would synergise with LSD pretty well. I will have done mescaline by itself already so I'm not worried about that experience.

--------------------
[quote]Shad0w said:
A Bong is like the "fukit" of getting high...... You are smoking out of a bong for one reason. And one reason only. To get super high out of your mind.[/quote]

OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

#10491122 - 06/11/09 09:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah you can't go wrong with dmt+lsd either. I think dmt is best used in the dark though or really early in the morning. When the sun is coming up it is beautiful...

Never tried it on mushrooms though, I would imagine it would be just as good if not better...

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: psychedelia56]
    #10491209 - 06/11/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

psychedelia56 said:
Thanks for all the replies everyone.

I understand what you mean about the MDMA, it is the most harmful substance I listed there. I don't have a lot of it, maybe 600-700mg's of some very pure mdma (it's very clean stuff, I tried it already). Other then that I'm stocking up on the weed mushrooms acid and mescaline.. already got the DMT :smile: Cacti is on the way, hoping to do an extract over the weekend and maybe try some in tea to give mescaline a shot.

Nitrous might not be a bad idea, I've heard it's tons of fun.. never actually done it though. How harmful is N2O?

So for sure I'm going to do LSD + Mescaline.. I think I'll skip out on the MDMA for that and maybe do MDMA by itself. Mescaline is psychedelic after all, and I figure it would synergise with LSD pretty well. I will have done mescaline by itself already so I'm not worried about that experience.

Kudos to you.

That's what I was wanting to recommend, saving the MDMA for another time, seeing as how you got all that powerful natural goodness...the mescaline will produce enough of an mdma-like state anyway, but better

have a great time

I'd recommend taking the mescaline first...then taking the lsd at least 2-3 hours later (the mescaline will take this long to start anyways, and lasts a very long time)...then waiting until you are sure you have come up, or possibly even till the next day to add the mushrooms (you will most likely still be feeling the mescaline)

The reason I recommend this is because I think you should avoid coming up on too many things at once, which is more likely to produce a central nervous system shock than the actual combination...even cacti on its own is suggested to take over the course of an hour for this reason. Again, I am not recommending against the combination, only against coming up on too much stuff at once, so that you have a better experience overall. 

I could be wrong, but I think the same concept applies to mushrooms. I can only theorize at this point, but I think that a lot of the OH SHIT factor is due to too much sudden physical stimulation at once...whereas once I'm already on mushrooms, or mescaline, I feel quite capable of taking more

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#10491321 - 06/11/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'd recommend taking the mescaline first...then taking the lsd at least 2-3 hours later (the mescaline will take this long to start anyways, and lasts a very long time)...then waiting until you are sure you have come up, or possibly even till the next day to add the mushrooms (you will most likely still be feeling the mescaline)

This is exactly what i did at the camp out i went to last weekend...

Took the mescaline, started to feel the first signs of it working through my body. Then was dosed LSD, the LSD and mescaline both started to really take hold around the same time and it was amazing. I was tripping all through out the night and got to see my first sunrise while on psychedelics, needless to say i had a smile on my face all morning long. The mescaline was still going strong and the LSD was dwindling down, soon after sunrise i took a few grams of mushrooms using the lemon shot method.

As you probably already know, sleep is going to be almost impossible. At least for me...sleeping on mescaline, LSD, & mushrooms was a little difficult. I went all 3 days with no more than 3 hours or so of true sleep. So just commit a good solid day of rest for when you finally get home.

--------------------

OfflineManNamedGray
Gunslinger
Male

Loc: SW FL
    #10491342 - 06/11/09 10:04 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It sounds odd, but smoking weed never does a damn thing to me while I'm trippin'. Even after a single dose of weak lsd, I can toke and toke and not feel any effects of the weed.

Offlinethe bizzle

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: ManNamedGray]
    #10491401 - 06/11/09 10:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ManNamedGray said:
It sounds odd, but smoking weed never does a damn thing to me while I'm trippin'. Even after a single dose of weak lsd, I can toke and toke and not feel any effects of the weed.

very different case with mescaline...the two are very synergystic

Quote:

openmind said:
I was tripping all through out the night and got to see my first sunrise while on psychedelics, needless to say i had a smile on my face all morning long.

awesome! isnt it spectacular? isnt that an understatement? lol

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

Edited by the bizzle (06/11/09 10:18 PM)

OfflineTranquil Toad
A.I. Living Inside the Internet

#10491820 - 06/11/09 11:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I never understood how people could mix MDMA and LSD. MDMA is so short, 3-4 hours, while LSD is 8-12 usually; I can't imagine crashing from the MDMA while still tripping on acid. I am prone to bad comedowns, however (why I don't touch the stuff anymore,) yet LSD makes you so sensitive to moods that any crash during the durration sounds like bad news to me.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Quaternion]
    #10491901 - 06/11/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quaternion said:
I like to combine dxm and brugmansia but thats just me.

:eek: Nice combo!  I personally have never liked the anticholinergic + DXM combo but I know a fair amount of people swear by it.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Best Psychedelic combos? [Re: Tranquil Toad]
    #10491902 - 06/11/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i cant belive no one has put down mushrooms + dmt

or mushrooms + dmt + n2o

thems the tops in my opinion :rainbowcloud:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies