Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous #6

Re: I am Muslim and... [Re: Anonymous #18]
    #10502748 - 06/14/09 01:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Glad we've got you around to decide who is and who isn't a true Muslim. Never mind that the vast majority of Muslims read the Qur'an as an abstract story that has to be interpreted in a modern context in order for its divine meaning to be properly understood.

LOL, MODERN CONTEXT!!

yeah, let's go stone some 14 year old girl who was raped because she committed the sin of premarital sex!  That's fucking modern for ya!  FUCK YA!

Why don't you just come out and say "The vast majority of Muslims can't read the Qur'an and have to be told what to think by creepy old guys who have more in common with cult leaders than actual religious leaders".

Because that's the actual truth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #20

Re: I am Muslim and... [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #10503975 - 06/14/09 10:51 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

all muslims are pedos, the truth has been told

Anonymous #18

#10504033 - 06/14/09 11:11 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Glad we've got you around to decide who is and who isn't a true Muslim. Never mind that the vast majority of Muslims read the Qur'an as an abstract story that has to be interpreted in a modern context in order for its divine meaning to be properly understood.

LOL, MODERN CONTEXT!!

yeah, let's go stone some 14 year old girl who was raped because she committed the sin of premarital sex!  That's fucking modern for ya!  FUCK YA!

Why don't you just come out and say "The vast majority of Muslims can't read the Qur'an and have to be told what to think by creepy old guys who have more in common with cult leaders than actual religious leaders".

Because that's the actual truth.

You go ahead and keep believing what fox news tells you. I've been over there, the picture they paint isn't even remotely accurate.

Anonymous #6

#10504233 - 06/14/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Except young girls ARE and HAVE BEEN stoned to death because they committed the awful sin of BEING RAPED BY A GANG OF MEN.  Not making that up.  I've seen the fucking videos, too, it's disgustingly brutal.

I've known a lot of Turks, and they're just regular folk by and by large.  Not religious fanatics.
There's plenty of countries who are completely fucking nuts, though. 

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=girl+stoned+to+death&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g4&fp=-o7cV-g1cmY

shit, just check that out, there's plenty of different links there to peruse.  Most of them are either about the Kurdish Iraqi girl who was stoned to death for her relationship with a Sunni Iraqi boy, or the Somali girl who was raped (my bad, she was 13, not 14) and then stoned to death because OMG SHE HAD SEX AND THAT'S ADULTERY even though she was gang raped.

Anonymous #1

#10504271 - 06/14/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I have already gone over the fact that there are crazy radicals. Please point out in the Quran where it condones these acts of violence. As for the individual who stated we worship Prophet Muhammed... you really are naive. If you really do not know that we only worship Allah (God) and only believe Muhammed was a prophet, it shows your overall knowledge of Islam.

Anonymous #18

#10504353 - 06/14/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Except young girls ARE and HAVE BEEN stoned to death because they committed the awful sin of BEING RAPED BY A GANG OF MEN.  Not making that up.  I've seen the fucking videos, too, it's disgustingly brutal.

I've known a lot of Turks, and they're just regular folk by and by large.  Not religious fanatics.
There's plenty of countries who are completely fucking nuts, though. 

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=girl+stoned+to+death&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g4&fp=-o7cV-g1cmY

shit, just check that out, there's plenty of different links there to peruse.  Most of them are either about the Kurdish Iraqi girl who was stoned to death for her relationship with a Sunni Iraqi boy, or the Somali girl who was raped (my bad, she was 13, not 14) and then stoned to death because OMG SHE HAD SEX AND THAT'S ADULTERY even though she was gang raped.

I wonder how many republicans have raped their child, blown up an abortion clinic, or burnt down a black church. Surely this must mean that all republicans are child raping racist terrorists......right?

Anonymous #18

#10504357 - 06/14/09 12:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Only complete fucking idiots actually buy into broad generalizations.

Anonymous #6

#10504436 - 06/14/09 12:51 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Not literally hundreds or perhaps even a thousand.  Did you even look at those links.  Big events.

And fucking since when was this a left vs. right issue?  Since when was that part of pointing out how fucking crazy muslim nations are?  You're a fucking idiot who must infuse every argument with some kind of personal political agenda.

You didn't even read my fucking post, anyway.

I said I've known Turks -- HEY, TURKEY'S FULL OF ISLAM, FUCKING OVERFLOWING WITH IT!  They were cool cats.

But you have entire countries full of shitstain crazies who, such as in Somalia, stone a girl to death because she committed the sin of being gang raped, or such as in kurdish Iraq, where they'll stone a girl to death because she ran off with a Sunni boy.

and if you are going to insist on bringing political left/right politics into this?  Black folk are sure a murderin', rapin' bunch and boy, they're almost all democrats, too.  Stop being stupid.  Unless you have some sort of proof that hundreds of republicans are gathering together and murdering young children with no legal reprisal from the government for their actions, you're just being a fucking tool with nothing to contribute.

congrats on being unable to shake off that fucking tool label for the rest of your life.

Anonymous #8

#10504449 - 06/14/09 12:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Only complete fucking idiots actually buy into broad generalizations.

You mean like the generalization that most muslims want peace?

Anonymous #21

Re: I am Muslim and... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10504499 - 06/14/09 01:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Most Muslims I have met are good people and I have no issues with MOST Muslims. To the OP, would I hate you? No

I went to a Christian wedding not long ago where the minister stopped in the middle of the ceremony to do a small service. (Reading and ministry to the congregation)

He explained how the "infidels" (Yes he used that word) had attacked this Christian nation (The US) and it was every Christians duty to become the right hand of god and to smite the infidels. He continued that it is a righteous path and "In the way of righteousness is life, and in the pathway thereof there is no death." (Proverbs 12:28) He spent about 30 min going on about how it was our duty and gods work to kill them all and he had a lot of bible verses to back it up. (*Every one out of context*)

Crazy Radicals are in most religions, the Muslims do not have a monopoly on them!

Anonymous #18

#10504527 - 06/14/09 01:11 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

and if you are going to insist on bringing political left/right politics into this?  Black folk are sure a murderin', rapin' bunch and boy, they're almost all democrats, too.

That is exactly the point, you can find ignorant violent assholes in any cultural group.

Anonymous #8

#10504597 - 06/14/09 01:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

But just assuming that violent assholes are a minority in any cultural group is dangerous, PC ignorance.  All cultures are constantly in flux, social norms and majority opinions are always changing.  Just assuming that a culture is peaceful and benign is just as much an ignorant generalization as assuming a culture is violent and dangerous.

Anonymous #6

#10504685 - 06/14/09 01:50 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

and if you are going to insist on bringing political left/right politics into this?  Black folk are sure a murderin', rapin' bunch and boy, they're almost all democrats, too.

That is exactly the point, you can find ignorant violent assholes in any cultural group.

Except your point is completely fucking off-target.

There's a difference between ignorant violent assholes in a cultural group, and a cultural group BEING ignorant violent assholes.

Somalia.  Seriously.  They VERY SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY MURDERED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL BECAUSE SHE WAS RAPED -- you think these people will ever be apologetic about it?  Fuck no.  Their CULTURE is violent, ignorant, and fucking worthless.
She was raped, reported that she was raped, and was *buried up to her neck in the dirt while her community slowly killed her with rocks*.

That's not individuals being out of line, that's an entire fucking society, a culture, being out of line.  Hence the "LOL MODERN CONTEXT"

You can point out bad things that all kinds of people do, but only the Muslim nations have societies that encourage such backwards and barbaric acts.  everywhere else in the world, society's decided that shit is fucking bad and will take action against the LONE individuals that commit horrific acts.

That is the difference, and you're just being too thick to understand it.  Anywhere else in the world, killing somebody has consequences.  In parts of the muslim world, they're so fucking backwards that they actually punish the *victims* of crimes, rather than those who committed the crime.  And sure, christians can be crazy, but go ahead and see how christian of a nation we are -- go ahead and kill somebody and explain that it was your duty to god as a christian to kill them.

We don't give a shit.  No nation on earth would give a shit, you did something wrong and you're gonna pay.
Kill someone and explain that it was your duty as a muslim to kill them and you can find plenty of nations that will nod and pat you on the back.  That's fucked up, that's backwards, that's primitive, that's the fucking point you are unwilling or unable to understand.

Anonymous #13

#10504910 - 06/14/09 02:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
There's a difference between ignorant violent assholes in a cultural group, and a cultural group BEING ignorant violent assholes.

Yes there is a difference. Unfortunately, your point is completely irrelevant, because Islamic fascism is a very recent development. Islam has historically been a supremely civilized religion. Witch-burnings were a purely Christian phenomenon, and yet you wouldn't call all Americans witch-burners. Also, you're a fucking idiot.

Edited by Tchan909 (06/14/09 02:39 PM)

Anonymous #1

#10504948 - 06/14/09 02:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

Somalia.  Seriously.  They VERY SLOWLY AND AGONIZINGLY MURDERED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL BECAUSE SHE WAS RAPED -- you think these people will ever be apologetic about it?  Fuck no.  Their CULTURE is violent, ignorant, and fucking worthless.
She was raped, reported that she was raped, and was *buried up to her neck in the dirt while her community slowly killed her with rocks*.

That's not individuals being out of line, that's an entire fucking society, a culture, being out of line.  Hence the "LOL MODERN CONTEXT"

You can point out bad things that all kinds of people do, but only the Muslim nations have societies that encourage such backwards and barbaric acts.  everywhere else in the world, society's decided that shit is fucking bad and will take action against the LONE individuals that commit horrific acts.

That is the difference, and you're just being too thick to understand it.  Anywhere else in the world, killing somebody has consequences.  In parts of the muslim world, they're so fucking backwards that they actually punish the *victims* of crimes, rather than those who committed the crime.  And sure, christians can be crazy, but go ahead and see how christian of a nation we are -- go ahead and kill somebody and explain that it was your duty to god as a christian to kill them.

We don't give a shit.  No nation on earth would give a shit, you did something wrong and you're gonna pay.
Kill someone and explain that it was your duty as a muslim to kill them and you can find plenty of nations that will nod and pat you on the back.  That's fucked up, that's backwards, that's primitive, that's the fucking point you are unwilling or unable to understand.

Do you remember learning about Nazi Germany? About the crimes against humanities and genocides happening all around the world in history? Your ancestors were chopping off peoples heads in Europe while mine (Iraqi side) were discovering. Hitler brainwashed a whole nation. Osama Bin Laden and other fanatics have done the same thing but on a greater scale because of the communication of the present. These new tools allow a greater amount of harming. Also, Somalia and the like are poor poor nations so of course there's going to be trouble. The real problem isn't Islam you redneck ignorant slob... it's that people have FORGOTTEN the true Islam.

Anonymous #16

Re: I am Muslim and... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #10504984 - 06/14/09 02:53 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #18 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:

Do you remember learning about Nazi Germany? About the crimes against humanities and genocides happening all around the world in history? Your ancestors were chopping off peoples heads in Europe while mine (Iraqi side) were discovering. Hitler brainwashed a whole nation. Osama Bin Laden and other fanatics have done the same thing but on a greater scale because of the communication of the present. These new tools allow a greater amount of harming. Also, Somalia and the like are poor poor nations so of course there's going to be trouble. The real problem isn't Islam you redneck ignorant slob... it's that people have FORGOTTEN the true Islam.

You're going to get hardline extremeists in any poor nation that gets regulary attacked by the most powerful nation in the world™. Don't even have to be religious to start feeling resentful and wanting revenge.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder