Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePaOvoidhunter
Stranger
Re: Pennsylvania ID Request, Possible Ovoids [Re: psychedelicSLUG]
    #10479883 - 06/09/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Nice finds what part of Pa i just hit up my sot today and there still popping but not nearly as much as the past few weeks. But for your other questions try and gather a decent amount of woodchips that are already covered in mycellium go to home depot get a couple bags of hardwood blend mulch its darker mulch spread a base layer of mulch mixed with a little dirt throw  down the  woodchips covered in mycellium recover and water everycoupke of days and make sure where your doing it has a lot of shade thats how i got my patch in my garden lol didnt sterilze anything just wore gloves when handeling the fresh myc  and it was very good to me these past couple weeks you prob wont see anything til next year it takes some time for the mycellium to spread that much well at least it did from me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMKUltraKush
Critical Master

Loc: Pittsburgh
Re: Pennsylvania ID Request, Possible Ovoids [Re: PaOvoidhunter]
    #10479995 - 06/09/09 10:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I figured. Just the chance of rival organisms or contamination would piss me off pretty good.

Slug, when you say that the season is almost over, where do you gather this info from? I mean, you don't think that a properly positioned plot could survive through summer?

OfflineMKUltraKush
Critical Master

Loc: Pittsburgh
Re: Pennsylvania ID Request, Possible Ovoids [Re: psychedelicSLUG]
    #10480139 - 06/09/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

If I were to do the woodchip method, I would probably have to use grain spawn, as I don't have that much Mycelium or colonized material right now.

1. Does anybody know if I could do a Grain Fermentation on Popcorn (Like Here) to be inoculated with P. Ovoideocystidia Mycelium? I know it's a lot, but there's no definitive answer anywhere. I guess it's just getting very specific anyway.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder