Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Science and Technology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Alien]
    #997271 - 10/27/02 06:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Since this is the security forum and everyone here is so concerned about security lets review a few things.

John Allen has repetedly threatened to KILL numerous people within the last week.

John Allen has threatened to sue various people within the last week all for things that were his responsibility.

John Allen has posted pictures containing the NAME AND ADDRESS of a person on this very forum and when the admin here removed the pictures he posted them at Mycotopia.

John Allen has made threats to post the NAMES AND ADDRESSES of other people who piss him off (see Forest Floor forums),

John Allen has braged about getting people busted. What do they call that again?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=996123&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

The list goes on and on. This man is a danger to himself and to EVERYONE who has ever had dealings with him.

And while Im at it Alien is a damn liar. He knows he's lieing and so do various other people. I would caution anyone to think twice about dealing with him too. He is dangerous as well.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: BreastFed]
    #997282 - 10/27/02 06:16 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Edited by Macey Howard (10/27/02 06:19 PM)

Offlinecamel
old hand

Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Macey Howard]
    #997505 - 10/27/02 07:53 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Could the admins here PLEASE remove the image file itself from the server that had my address in it?

thank you
camel

--------------------
Don't do drugs.

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Macey Howard]
    #998170 - 10/27/02 10:49 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

I've been gone for the weekend but now I'm back to check up on things.....

As I've said before, play nice.

This is my second reminder (some would call it a warning).

Any more finger pointing and this thread is closed.

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Lana]
    #999460 - 10/28/02 10:33 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

i've got a security-related question, no flames.
why would a website in this field use chat software
that records all conversations and reveals ips ?
what is the advantage over say the simple java chat
we use a mycotopia ?
is it the ability to boot those who act up ?
we don't have that ability, despite my reputation
as a control freak.
i think that by allowing a chat room that anyone can say anything in, it counter-balances the heavy moderation
on the message board.
and we don't have chat logs, either.
what gets said there, stays there.
i can't even determine anyone's ip in there.
and i'm the admin.
i chose a chat like that because i was worried about
the safety of my guests.
but i'm no computer/irc expert, so i'd just like to know
why the other boards chose to use irc.

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: ]
    #1000591 - 10/28/02 06:38 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

It seems again that another newbie with a single post will not really make an impression on anyone here at the shroomery. Most likely this person with one post called Crazyoldman is someone whom Thor recently banned for making similar obnoxious messages and flames towards me so he comes back with yet another new name and starts all over.

Most likely it is shroomerylurker or even Mr. Seattle_joker or someone who does not want someone to know who he is with one post to make those statements posted above. My mentioning busting people has to do with if someone were to fuck with my kids or sell them drugs on the streets then yes I would turn them into the police. period. Get a life and start worrying about your own business. I do fine and my friends know who I am and no that I narc on no one.. As for you, yuou are just one oin a million people who drop into this site to stir up shit and cause disention in a community where people want to learn about mushrooms and all you can do is critisize and have probably never contributed anything except spewing forth hatred.

Stay at your forest plants because the shroomery and mycotopia and several other sites do not need people like you there to begin with.

And I have never snitched anyone off but apparently you missed the big snitch names I posted at the mushroom pictures forum which included people like Paul McCartney, Jerry Garcia, Robert Downey Jr,, Drew Barrymore, and oh yes lest I forget so did David Crosby of Crosby Stills Nash and Young to name a few, they did this for reduced jail time and have talked about it on several talk shows in the past. Even Tim LEary and Leonard Enos. If I saw someone on first or second avenue peddleing drugs to children I would call the cops. Someday it might be your kid on the street getting sold some crack. Think about it and go complain somewhere else and stay out of a website that is here to teach people about how to shroom and what they are all about and not defend some thieving night crawling person name Seattle-joker who wants to spray mace in a dogs face and terrrorize elderly people who happen to be my friends..

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (10/28/02 06:56 PM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: ]
    #1000672 - 10/28/02 07:09 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Regarding the crazy old mans accusations of me busting someone is that he mis read the statement posted below taken from the URL Crazy Old Man osted above.

Here is the sentence he is referring to.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I already had a friend's friend busted becauxe someone I took to a spot kept accidently driving by a spot I showed him and that led to neighbors calling the police on two other people who came by to collect some shrooms where I had asked this person not to attract attention or go there and then he posted the info on the particular street at the shroomer. He removed the post but left the images of the shrooms he collected. Now it is not safe for anyone to go there.

The person who was taken away and arrested was not taken for having shrooms but for an outstanding traffic warrants and forr some pot possession in his back Pack.
Of course becasue of that he was also charged for the shrooms while the other person was not charged for anything but was told never to come back tot hat neighborhood again.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

That statement refers to a friend of mine who toiok another friend to a patch which I showed them and told them to check it out every now and then. Well sefveral people I took there went back and this caused some consern among some of the elderly tenants living in the building so when whis friend of mine and his friend ent there to pick some shrooms, one of the tenants im the bnuilding called the cops.

They put makes on both people and my friends friend had an outstancing warrant, a subject I am not going to get into. So this friend of my friend was arrested. and he was also chargedwith possession ogf the mushrooms in his bag.

My friend who was also picking shrooms was not charged with anything whatso ever and was told to dump his bag of mushrooms and not to return to that area again or he would be busted for trespassing.

That is how this friend was busted. not by7 me and this hapened while I was in Thailand after another person I brought to that very site the year before to show him what the shrooms looked like hapen ro post some pictures on the web and say that mushroom john took him there and the spot was on Aurora avenue.

I respnded back when I heard the news of my friends friend being busted for going there and it was most likely becasue this other person who claime he was just driving by the neighborhood on aurora, although he lives in the Bellevue-Kirkland area. Welll that person removed his post but left the images of the shrooms he collected.

Now a few other friends are afraid to go to that spot becasue tnenants have seen to many people prowing around their condos and they are calling the cops.

I really should not have to explain any of this but this person nnamed Crazy Old Ma is obviuously someone Thor had banned and he just returned with one post to create disention amongst the good people here at the shroomery.

mj

Offlinevaporbrains
Cub Scout

Loc: ghetto# 03479
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: Lana]
    #1003349 - 10/29/02 03:52 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

since we are in a shit slinging contest i'd just like to throw some of mine at boxtop. :smile:

--------------------
All refrences to and statements concerning mushrooms, mushroom cultivation, and mushroom related paraphrenalia refer specifically to the cultivation of legal species.

Offlineold mule
Stranger
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: mule]
    #1022276 - 11/04/02 09:56 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

Hey-

I have not posted here in at least a year. I probably won't bother to again either. I used to post as "The mule" but I forgot the password. I did organize the breitenbush conference in 2000 and 2001. I have sent no messages and no nothing about any of this. Who ever is "mule" is not "the mule" (now "old mule").

Anyway, hope y'all are well. Breitenbush was fun but I am done with that. They became too hard to deal with.

Invisibleshroomerylurker
lurker
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites *DELETED* [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1038960 - 11/09/02 04:00 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by shroomerylurker

OfflinePsiloSteve
Bioinformant
Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #1042253 - 11/11/02 02:29 AM (18 years, 5 months ago)

I don't really know what's going on between you guys because I wasn't there but that Osama Bin-MJ picture was kinda funny.  I got a laugh out of it. :grin:  What fun would life be with out jokes.  MJ, don't make such a big deal out of the pic.  Nobody meant anything by it.

--------------------
Don't worry be happy!

Anonymous

Re: Warning!! Forest Floor & Spirit Plants Websites [Re: PsiloSteve]
    #1047051 - 11/12/02 06:21 PM (18 years, 5 months ago)

hard to believe this started out as a security issue involving another sites chat room... hmmmm

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Grateful Dead

General Interest >> Science and Technology