Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Help Make Choice
    #1045804 - 11/12/02 09:07 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ok so i have to order another syringe i'm thinking from sporeworks, now what i wanted was Mazatapecs but to my luck they are sold out so, what of these strains is probly: good colonizer, and is nice and potent - Mexican #3, PES Hawaiian, Treasure Coast, Golden Teacher or Huautla. this will be my first grow

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: Help Make Choice [Re: shroomizzy]
    #1045813 - 11/12/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Check out The Little Guy, I was a Spore Works customer until a similar situation where they were out of the strain I was looking for so I tried a different vendor. The Little Guy is great, plus if you order soon you get a raffle ticket for a microscope (a really fucking nice microscope at that) for each syringe you buy, plus a nice thank you note from someone names Butterfly. Oh yeah, I'd recommend Equadorians for a first grow anyways.

The Little Guy Spores

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Re: Help Make Choice [Re: Teon]
    #1045821 - 11/12/02 09:20 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

shit at the little guy it says either "prints, or syringe" i'm a bit confused to which one i need, is the syringe just the syringe by itself or does it have the prints in it cos i need that, or is the prints just prints by itself?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1045829 - 11/12/02 09:25 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
    #1045830 - 11/12/02 09:25 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

the syringe come filled with spore solution, ready to be used (maybe a little shaking) a print is just that.. a print, so you could make your own spore syringes. for ease of use, get the syringe.

-Loop

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Re: Help Make Choice [Re: Loop_Theorist]
    #1045834 - 11/12/02 09:28 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Well i think i'm gonna go with the little guy cos well they are cheaper than spore works, i wanna try maza's, the thing said creepers are real potent, would either of these be good for a first grower, if not i always hear EQ's are good for first time and they're potent so... what strains????

--------------------

OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
    #1045912 - 11/12/02 10:14 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I would still suggest EQ, but in the end there are a lot of easy to grow, potent strains out there suitable for a first time grower. One suggestion would be to check out a bunch of vendors and read all their descriptions of their strains to get a wider idea of how easy to grow each is and how potent the end prodyuct will be, then go with what seens more appropriate to you.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

OfflineNew Name
New Name, OldUser
Loc: ATL
    #1045917 - 11/12/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I would recomend the EQs.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will tell a cop that I know my fucking rights and we can match wits all night" -311
Don't let the cops search you. Let them know that you care about your rights.

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Re: Help Make Choice [Re: New Name]
    #1046234 - 11/12/02 12:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

so ya dont think creepers or maza'a would be a good first?

--------------------

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #1046240 - 11/12/02 12:28 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Go with EQ. 6T

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Re: Help Make Choice [Re: SixTango]
    #1046269 - 11/12/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Just ordered the maz from TLG. In the colonizing stage but it's rapidly growing. IT's my first grow and it's going well with the maz.

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Re: Help Make Choice [Re: thisone]
    #1046305 - 11/12/02 01:03 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So here is the thing, i have an old EQ syringe from a failed attempt at growing outta a myco bag, shit didnt colonize what so ever, so im thinkin the syringe was bad, but for this grow using the PF tek i am gonna try using that syringe on a couple jars, and i ended up ordering creepers, and with that order you get a free allen strain syring so i'm gonna try growing all 3, thanks for the advise deeeds

Sweeeeeeeet

--------------------

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #1046383 - 11/12/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Mexican #3 or Huatlu are your best choices.
Mazatapecs are excellent my personal favs of all time!
Stay away from Treasure Soat until your experienced because there the slowest and most stubborn cubie strain out there in my opinion.
Mexi's are easy and excellent strains.

OfflineNew Name
New Name, OldUser
Loc: ATL
    #1046417 - 11/12/02 01:43 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Its funny how everyone has a personal preference about what strain is the best. Just stick with strains that are advertised for beginners till you get some experience, but IMHO there isn't really that much of a difference between most strains (bracing for incoming flames). I have also found that potency is affected more by how you grow them and what you grow them on than what strain is used.

BTW when in doubt listen to 6T, anno and moe.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will tell a cop that I know my fucking rights and we can match wits all night" -311
Don't let the cops search you. Let them know that you care about your rights.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order