Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Physcial Trauma
    #1044477 - 11/11/02 09:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I fell out of a stroller when i was about 9 months. i had a hairline fracture in my skull. when i was four this kid hit me over the head with this long wooden block and split my head open, had to get stiches. I know ive read and heard that shamans and other spiritual seekers have deliberately hurt themselves in a controlled way as to tap into the life force or the astral world or what not. Maybe they do this to disturb the pineal gland? other parts of the brain to break there stigma of the world as to tap into the greater powers and dimensions? i wonder if others on this board have had simmilar traumatic events in the early stages of life or even a series of tramautic events late in life. This guy i talk to, he had caught pnemonia ( spelling i know lol )  and broke up with his fiance. These coupled events he said sent him into trauma. He now cant sleep normally, he says that when he sleeps its not normal. and in another post i had made about astral projection and floating up and waking up feeling all fucked up and disoriented, he said this was is every night for him. If you think about the stress caused by traumatic events on the brain and the production of chemicals you get a formula for potentially creating a great leap in an individual capable of understanding things that would not normally be possible . be in tune to things one normally would not. anyone who has had such a traumatic event and would like to share would be awesome or there thoughts of trauma and the brain or whatever... post post post away! :ooo:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Physcial Trauma [Re: Zero7a1]
    #1044605 - 11/11/02 09:50 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Heh... when i was almost 3 years old I was at the beach and fell into a concrete bench head-first... smashed my head right next to my eye, had to get 18 stitches. A few inches over and I would most likely have lost or damaged my vision from one eye.

:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology