Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleShad0w
In trouble again.
Male

Re: can mushroom Gods [Re: sandman_130]
    #10455404 - 06/04/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:congrats:

--------------------
Nothing I write on Shroomery's message boards or in private messages are true.  I am fucking crazy and I make all this shit up because I can.

[quote]sploogepanz55 said:
^^^ haha what a bummer, shad0w. All this talk about dying. :smile:
[/quote]

[quote]psychoanomaly said:
And so, I feel your intolerance and phobia towards rectal administration of psychedelics is a violation of the music of the spheres :rolleyes:[/quote]

[quote]shroom_sandwich said:
I could have sworn I seen a thread about a guy saying his dog killed the neighbors chickens earlier....[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: can mushroom Gods [Re: sandman_130]
    #10456925 - 06/04/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
Their are times in life, certain places, when you can feel the power of God. It is unexplainable until it is experienced, this source of pure bliss and energy is so different than anything experienced before you attain a higher relationship with the source.

Nice response.  I too have had experiences where I felt what I believed to be God at the time; I still don't think this necessarily shows anything about whether a separate omnipotent metaphysical entity exists and is capable of communicating with us.  Also I feel it's a different question whether or not a God created the Universe; I feel such an unimaginably omnipotent creature could care less about us arrogant primates.

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
I hope you at least fathom the idea of giving an approach from the other end of the spectrum. I don't understand all the laws of the spiritual realm, but one I know for sure is that God cannot do great works in your life without permission. If God is not wanted, God will not make a home in your heart.

The power of belief can be truly amazing.  Have you ever looked into chaos magick?  It seems likely that the energy alone from imagination and hope can create thoughtforms or metaphysical beings; God could be one of these.

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
Many atheist's choose this side a at a young age, due to shitty experiences happening to them. If their is a God why would this happen claim...

Yeah, the problem of theodicy is why I don't believe in an omnibenevolent God, at least.

Quote:

sandman_130 said:
If your life is perfect and fine the way it is, searching for truth and understanding about God is probably seems irrelevant. But if you wager the odds of life and death, the wise decision would be to search for truth and understanding without a shadow of a doubt before you debunk claims of a God.

The question of God's existence seems a separate question from what happens after we die.  I'd believe in spirits before I'd believe in an afterlife.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinenoppie
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: can mushroom Gods [Re: mastagreen]
    #10458243 - 06/05/09 04:20 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mastagreen said:
Is it possible for the Gods of the Mushrooms to tell us the future, guide us down this path on this journey that we call life?

If this has happened to you, or can happen, how would one go about inducing this type of mental state?

depends on which state you are in ..

OfflineRedDevil420
Antichrist

Re: can mushroom Gods [Re: noppie]
    #10460766 - 06/06/09 12:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

It's simple.. we don't understand how our brains work.  Most likely all theism came from people with different mental states to yourself as everyone has different mental states.

have you ever felt different than the day before?  neurochemistry can affect our perception of anything and everything.

--------------------
I'm Just Making This All Up.
Grains In Glass Jars With Professional Filters FTW.
Coir Monotubs FTW.
Sterile Technique FTW.
Fan dry, Desiccant storage FTW.
Ralphster's Spores FTW.

Mushroom Cloud - Dirtball

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale