Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineT0aD
Stranger

WHAT UP WIT ME
    #1040199 - 11/10/02 01:11 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

high

Since I did shrooms ( 6 times so far ) if I smoke good bud or sometimes even from 1 or 2 hits I get visions, mostly when Im in a dark place - in the parkyla, at night :smile: experience such things even when Im completely sober : yesterdays yesterday I was doint something I dont remember in my room and suddenly I saw something like a big hair or thread in the air being ;slashed; or conducted by some magic... or some invisible power. I also have vision like breathing, when sober and when stoned !!! I enjoy them, but its kinda strange :smile: Have you experienced such things ?
Peace. Ill write now another such experience. I was sitting on a bench with a friend of mine, and when looking at the soil beneath the bench, I saw with my eyes open a beautiful figure, that was green, and really beautiful, like a statue: it didnt look like a woman, but my feelings then told me she is... like a  buddhist statue, that was rotating and moving up to me ! I tried to draw it in photoshop but im too lame using it ( I dont really know how to use it :laugh: ) so heres a pic

I am curious if this happens to some of you... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: peace and love

--------------------
Cuba Libre

Edited by T0aD (11/10/02 02:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: WHAT UP WIT ME [Re: T0aD]
    #1040208 - 11/10/02 01:18 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

LOL!

No, that really doesn't happen to me.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: WHAT UP WIT ME [Re: Murex]
    #1040346 - 11/10/02 03:06 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

:laugh:

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflinePoolShark
Mushroom Farmer

#1040613 - 11/10/02 08:58 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Ever since I ate mushrooms I have noticed that I get the same things as you were saying. Though then again, I probably just have really good weed because its the same with everyone else who has smoked my stuff.

--------------------
PoolShark

Remember, Every thing I say or write is not based on facts or reality

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

#1040774 - 11/10/02 11:11 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

could be HPPD but i doubt it, sometimes the doors of perception stay open for longer than expected

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: WHAT UP WIT ME [Re: croftsk]
    #1043631 - 11/11/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

NO no no NO Crucifixition seagulls, time fritterd away but the effort to move to great and spine so gelatinous, time is wasted away and it makes me sad sad to waste so much time...

Offlinecroftsk
cupcake

Re: WHAT UP WIT ME [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #1046277 - 11/12/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lol, someones tripping (^^^^^)  :grin:

--------------------
Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes.
You are free. - Jim Morrison

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #1046379 - 11/12/02 01:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Cool Toad, thats progress! there can be a time, where no substances are needed. You could fully control everything.

we have long way to go... :wink:

Kykeon
athens, greece 

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

OfflinestinkynuTs
journeyman
Loc: MN, USA
Re: WHAT UP WIT ME [Re: kykeon]
    #1047024 - 11/12/02 04:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I have had different effects on pot after I first tried mushrooms, than before.  I think it is possibly a placebo effect; knowing that you've taken a physchedelic substance, and then smoking another physchoactive substance.  So...I have it too, no need to worry, just drugs  :grin:

--------------------
"Remember, almost everything that the former primitive religions called spiritual, you can redefine as being measurable right now by our level of equipment." ---Leary

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
906 topic views. 4 members, 18 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.