Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: Eminem's lyrics about Mushrooms [Re: incubaby_421]
    #10424044 - 05/30/09 07:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah and uh... up there somewhere... shroomrunner (nice name btw... jackass)
the first time i ever imbibbed a hallucinoge it was eh~roughly 2 gs~ of psilo. cubes...

i was in a camp out sort of uh... hard to explain...
well there was alot of ppl there so anyways... i parked my chair behind the tent and proceeded to down a fifth of yager and a half case of budwieser... all whilst swallowing an entire can of cherry skoal (yeah i dunno... didnt really realize untill i ran out... i think i was just washing it down with the yager)

the ONLY
negative thing that came out of that night was...
well i pissed in my pants a lil...
fuck i didnt even remember that thing existed...

and in general after that...

whilst bemushroomed... for most... alcohol has little.. if no affect at all...
aside from making you hungover the next day instead of glowing...
and making you pee to much...
which is way too easy to forget to do

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Eminem's lyrics about Mushrooms [Re: incubaby_421]
    #10431369 - 05/31/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
(before you even start to read this and flame me for any umm... contradictions/mispeelings/things already said... i didnt read a single fucking post aside from the starter.... 60% of the time... it works everytime!)

eminem... what an odd entity... and that song playing two days ago on the fucking radio (yeah serious... iPod died) after uh... that stupid ass 8 mile song...
but thats got enough wit and point to it as well...

if youve never heard his first CD... listen... its good... and i HATE rap...

but but...
back to the song...
i think that song in particular really really signifies where he is from (be it legit or not... who cares really?)
but really... ever partied in the ghetto???
they arent into mind expansion...
but obviously he was...

the only thing i really dont get (becuase ive def fed ppl large amounts and smally dosed myself so i could keep an eye on em... but still kick their own ass back into (r)evolution....

the only part i hate...

is that he quite litterally depicts (or maybe not... listen...)

but still... to the general public... yeah i can see how the song pretty much perpetuates, and im sure in the minds of some, signifies and justifies legislative matters....

but uh...

ive kinda been there... like... no not the dope... here try these... no wait...
where in the fuck did they all go???

wasnt anyhting like the song.... lots of good good epic sex and lightstick playing... and getting my ass kicked by a black belt (litteraly... he started by playing with his bow staff... staff ended in abdomen... anyways... im rambling....

who is to know whatever will happen... i dont wanna say that ive ever shared irresponsibly... i mean... ive made damn sure certain ppl waited many many years before being deflowered... ptss or w/e yeah the falshbacks... the mind altering...

it can all be very serious...

AND
AND
lets not forget the point that the DEA has (kinda) substantiaded (what a lovely disambiguous word....) the fact that
in inner citties
some times
though rare
but apparently extremly popular in certain 'hoods...
a lot of so called shroomies in the inner cities are simply store bought (yeah like wal mart) dried out, and sprayed with PCP... i have personally substantiated that claim in the east side of cleveland one fated night....
cuase those guys def werent cubies...
but uh...
yeah anyways....
another wonderfull evening of wreckless abandon there (ask! shit.... id love to talk!!! if ya couldnt tell...)

fuck ive strayed way too far off topic once again... and ive been listening to this song for like a fucking hour...
and it stopped being funny after the second time...
just thinking about it way too fucking hard now

like people tend to do with any sort of music

my roomies and i and my sorta g/f even my ex all of my buddies anyone whos hanging out...

just debat over music (incubus sucking balls as of late has been popular... as always the regs... tool... APC... where in the fuck "emo" started.... yadda yadda)
but but but

its just a song

and it is overly apparent to me that a man that has made that sort of living from making music (call it what you will... it def. is to him)

well i guess what im trying to say is...

im freinds with a fair amount of professional musicians... and 99 percent of them take thier jobs way to fucking seriously....

(then again the one band i do know and kick with on occasion that has already achieved to record deals (turned one down dummy)... gained some pretty god damned good radio fame/publicity/ w/e... dropped off the label... went back to their factory jobs and getting drunk... and making some fucking rock and roll...)

but EVEN A.A. - some of the craziest. most retarded. mostly ignorant. yet all EXTREMELY talented.... (thats why i call them retarded... i mean really... theyve opened for slayer... sluts and drugs... no thanks... shucks... ill go back to the bucket factory... really?)

anyways the point
the very point
is that
every musician
even me
and im not
and i strive to take NOTHING seriously
i think thats why all these silly Meeewgichans like me so much

anything you write down

anything that comes out of your throat

i dont care if your writing a fucking haiku

a poem

or if you clapton him fucking self...
nm i shoulda said roger waters...
cobain...
shit im straying again...

but i guess i didnt really stray there...

ANYONE

can relate... even if its just singin 'round here on your way to work...

or something else that may have some personal conotation...

its all taken very seriously...

Eminem is a musician
second (ill give you that... wouldnt have been dick without dre...)
Eminem is an entertainer
First

but those things will always be very close if not one in the same....

i was suprised to even see him come out with a new cd... i doubt ill ever even hear a song...
fuck the idiot box and the smaller one in the car (cuz i godda even smaller one that plugs right into my lappy :wink: )

anyways i think out of that rant one could get my general opinion???

sorry if i left any open ends...

I call troll.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies