Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: Am I going insane or what? [Re: Realized]
    #10414000 - 05/28/09 03:08 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

tsk. tsk. tsk...  What you did a long time ago does not exist today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleChronic7
    #10414259 - 05/28/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Realized said:
I'm just going to try to relax and hope this passes

don't even hope this passes
for a second just trust that your are completely fine already
cause i know that you actually are
you just think something is troubling you

you know that this is gonna pass anyway, everything passes
you could wake up 2mro fine, but why wait?

right now don't give these thoughts influence over you
stay 100% as your Self

take a look & see, what is really sticking to you?

:peace:

--------------------

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

#10414318 - 05/28/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i have felt like you before... maybe can never be sure but... i think you have forgotten who you are... the goal is not to change who you are and your dreams but incorporate them into the change you are bringing about...

insane people are blissful because they no longer resemble human or anything human... they dont have feelings... etc..

start to trust yourself more and more and also learn to love when their is that choice between hate and love... little by little

OfflineRealized
Stranger

Re: Am I going insane or what? [Re: Chronic7]
    #10419611 - 05/29/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Chronic777 said:
Quote:

Realized said:

Why not? And what is the real truth? Its not all its cracked up to be man. Its not hey its the truth cool im ok. I think it is more of a recovery or transformation than living your life in the abyss. Enlightenment, schizophrenia and depersonalization have alot in common. All it is is the death of the ego. Just because you have read the Tao Te Ching and taken shrooms doesn't mean you understand 'the truth'. .

I am sure something good can come out of this pain though and I understand where you are coming from man but basically I think there is a point to reach after ego death which I will call ego restoration. But not your old ego, a new healthy ego.. An Ego you want.

I havent just read the tao te ching & taken shrooms dude :wink:
I work closely with a Buddha who is fully awake to to the truth & he's shown me the truth in my Self a number of times. Im not just shit talking here dude im talking about the ultimate, the highest bliss, total liberation.

When i say if you'd been to the infinite 'you' wouldnt be saying these things, what i mean is... When the raindrop touches the ocean, can it come back & say the ocean is not enough? That it wants more than the ocean?

Something is happening to you right now, your mind will throw up resistance as the mind does not want to enter the unknown & change, its habituated to what it knows & the same patterns...

The best thing you can do right now when this pain is burning inside you is take a step back into your Self, breathe & trust the universe, your really okay, i can tell you 100% with no BS, that it may seem real, but all this is in your mind. Trust your Self.

:peace:

Im feeling alittle better now but I just have to tell you this man. Just because you work with a guru that claims he knows the truth or whatever doesn't mean he does. Gurus can lie and do everything normal people do. He could very well think he knows the truth but he could just be in psychosis... Be careful who you put your trust in man, seriously. And do you really want to live in bliss for forever? Sounds awful to me.

The infinite is a dangerous place to stay in man. Remember if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

The visionary lies to himself, the liar only to others. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Also just because something in blissful doesn't mean it is true and you could be doing nothing but flooding your brain with chemicals.

One more thing. How you talked about being a drop falling into the ocean. I prefer to view it like I were a fish that went up for air (The surface of the water being the infinite). Now I'm ready to go back under and finish my life instead of staying above the water until I suffocate.

One more quote from Nietzsche lol. I think he understood this very well.

To find everything profound - that is an inconvenient trait. It makes one strain ones eyes all the time, and in the end one finds more than one might have wished.
Friedrich Nietzsche

--------------------
“The person lives most beautifully who does not reflect upon existence” - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Change my mind so much I can't even trust it. My mind changes me so much I can't even trust myself."

Edited by Realized (05/29/09 12:55 PM)

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#10419616 - 05/29/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Realized said: And do you really want to live in bliss for forever?

Who doesn't?  :confused:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Am I going insane or what? [Re: deCypher]
    #10419740 - 05/29/09 01:12 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Catholics. :sadyes:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

Re: Am I going insane or what? [Re: Poid]
    #10423485 - 05/30/09 02:02 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

the price of living in bliss forever is either homelessness or if your lucky your parents will let u stay with them.. or if your unlucky a mental hospital which will take away from your bliss... bliss is great... but you will have to give up your soul... you will no longer be yourself..

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: Am I going insane or what? [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #10423574 - 05/30/09 02:54 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mastamike1118 said:
the price of living in bliss forever is either homelessness or if your lucky your parents will let u stay with them.. or if your unlucky a mental hospital which will take away from your bliss... bliss is great... but you will have to give up your soul... you will no longer be yourself..

:wtf: If you're born into a wealthy family or win the lottery I'm pretty sure you can live in bliss for a short while at least without giving up your soul.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineRealized
Stranger

#10423607 - 05/30/09 03:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mastamike1118 said:

--------------------
“The person lives most beautifully who does not reflect upon existence” - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Change my mind so much I can't even trust it. My mind changes me so much I can't even trust myself."

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

#10423734 - 05/30/09 03:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yes it is bliss... we are not all born into the stength for the burdens... sometimes our parents put themselves on us and shape us how they want us.... sometimes you are born free.. free but with still your own weaknesses... we all have a weakness some of ours our easy to identify ... look yourself in the eye and ask for forgiveness... amen one love peace out

OfflineRealized
Stranger

#10425765 - 05/30/09 03:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I think I just found something that describes the process very well.
What is entailed then is:

(i) a voyage from outer to inner,
(ii) from life to a kind of death,
(iii) from going forward to going back,
(iv) From temporal movement to temporal standstill,
(v) from mundane time to eonic time,
(vi) from the ego to the self,
(vii) from outside (post-birth) back into the womb of all things (pre-birth),

and then subsequently a return voyage from
(1) inner to outer,
(2) from death to life,
(3) from the movement back to a movement forward once more,
(4) from immortality back to mortality,
(5) from eternity back to time,
(6) from self to a new ego,
(7) from a cosmic fetalization to an existential rebirth.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
    #10427223 - 05/30/09 09:34 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

The question that you have cannot be answered under the context that it is placed.

You are looking within to find your problem. Remember that peoples perception of you has very equal merit to who you are and how you experience life.

I assume it most likely has to do with the people around you that this relapse occured.

You must relearn everything you knew you had before and depending on the people you let into your heart, you will have to learn this again, multiple times or maybe just once or twice over.

You are reaching a place where you can choose how you feel, with much great ease...you are living in a society where this is something that most people cannot yet have a taste of and in which you must interact for food and shit...take a break and analyze who is with you in your life, their beliefs, perceptions, emotions and actions - see how they support which ever mind state that you wish to maintain and balance.

Life is about fun to me and yes I know what you are experiencing. I too came from this spiritual crap, this have responsibility and see yourself as equal and live happy and be serene and unique and free spirited and etc etc...it just doesn't work towards your happiness, it is useless to whatever you wish to maintain and achieve.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

OfflineRealized
Stranger

Re: Am I going insane or what? [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #10431049 - 05/31/09 05:23 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AlphaFalfa said:
The question that you have cannot be answered under the context that it is placed.

You are looking within to find your problem. Remember that peoples perception of you has very equal merit to who you are and how you experience life.

I assume it most likely has to do with the people around you that this relapse occured.

You must relearn everything you knew you had before and depending on the people you let into your heart, you will have to learn this again, multiple times or maybe just once or twice over.

You are reaching a place where you can choose how you feel, with much great ease...you are living in a society where this is something that most people cannot yet have a taste of and in which you must interact for food and shit...take a break and analyze who is with you in your life, their beliefs, perceptions, emotions and actions - see how they support which ever mind state that you wish to maintain and balance.

Life is about fun to me and yes I know what you are experiencing. I too came from this spiritual crap, this have responsibility and see yourself as equal and live happy and be serene and unique and free spirited and etc etc...it just doesn't work towards your happiness, it is useless to whatever you wish to maintain and achieve.

Did you ever go on medication? After this last round I am considering it. What are your thoughts on it? and do you know any coping methods to use when it gets unbarable?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom