Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Salvia Alone? [Re: Bill89]
    #10376900 - 05/21/09 03:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Well i got some 10x yesterday smoked it twice last night by myself and once again today.

If i tried to get up and move around and succeeded in doing so it made the trip end. Thats what happened today. I smoked a very small bit, and i got up and ran inside my house for some reason, but right when i got up, i came out of the trip.

Its so hard for me to put the trip in words. I start forgetting it right after it ends. These last ones have all had a similar theme. Its like everything is folding over and over and interconnected. Like a machine but of what? Its all to hard for me to put into words.

I came out of my first trip last night feeling like i knew the answer but as soon as i tried to think about what i just figured out, i forgot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSirBlunt
Cube
Male

Loc: Canadia
Re: Salvia Alone? [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #10377278 - 05/21/09 04:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Ive done salvia by myself and with other people, they are both equally awesome.

The best is doing it with a bunch of friends, but there is no sitter, your all just trippin balls. :thumbup:

--------------------
Legends

My Cakes

OfflineSigg6
Grinder
Male

#10377840 - 05/21/09 05:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I have done salvia alone, in groups of three, and in the middle of 20+ people. There is nothing better than alone in a calm place. As long as you prepare yourself before the trip so you don't fall down the stairs, things are fine.

--------------------

"In consciousness dwells the wondrous,
with it man attains the realm beyond the material,
and the Peyote tells us,
where to find it."

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Alone? [Re: Sigg6]
    #10378367 - 05/21/09 07:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

i have been growing salvia for a few years now, mostly the leaves fall off and I put them in a drawer, but sometimes I roll a joint.
last week I smoked part of a joint and wrapped the rest in tin foil and have been carrying it around.
normally I just smoke a super potent extract on cigarette paper in bed or in the bath, but sometimes it's nice to have a real smoke.
like after dinner,
I fished out the tin foil wrapped joint half smoked, and sat on the porch- fired it up. and took a deep toke,
and then while taking the second one, the sky and everything became 4-d, same as before but also like cake icing thick in every direction, extra saturated color.
so this is two tokes of plain leaf,
I rewrapped the joint in the tinfoil and got down to the patio stones on the porch some how,
for several minutes I stared at the depth of surface on the patio stones and held my hair off my face which was making me mental.
wife was just inside washing dishes.
I could not have been more isolated and alone yet in the middle of everything.
then some soaring birds called me out of the patio stone reveries and i got into their pure joy of flight.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMr_Insidious
Stranger
 User Gallery

#10378384 - 05/21/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Salvia is crazy shit. Smoked it alone a couple of times, with a 10x extract.

I've had a 25x extract sitting in my draw in an airtight container and bag for a few months.. I've been to pussy to try it lol.

I must give that shit a go again.. crazy stuff.

Offlinerhizomorphic
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#10378397 - 05/21/09 07:57 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I find it comforting to have a close friend around but like others have mentioned, a group setting is far from ideal. Its not my behaviour i worry about cause a good dose seems to glue me fairly firmly to the couch, It's the fact I like to use a butane torch and Ive had a breakthrough way quicker than I could turn the thing off, Originally I thought Salvinorin was a joke, having tried it several times with no effect, but the day I finally crossed the threshold was a more frightening and mystical experience than any other LSD or mushroom trip Ive ever experienced,

--------------------
..."I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". ....Syd Barrett

Offlinepigs_on_the_wing
Spore Trader
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ON
Re: Salvia Alone? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10420938 - 05/29/09 04:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Quote:

eruditemonkey said:

Also i really wouldn't be worried about walking around cause beleive me, after you take just one hit and hold it in for like 30 sec, you will not be moving anywhere.

Are you sure about that?

I have smoked a fat hit of 40x and immediately got up and walked around.

While it is not a good idea to do this, it is most definitely possible.

Coordination goes out the window, though.

When you break through you generally go unconscious or pretty close to it, at least in every instance I've experienced or witnessed.

OfflineKandinsky
Stranger
Female

Loc: San Francisco
    #10420980 - 05/29/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

When I tried Salvia with my boyfriend watching over me, I felt so self-conscious about his presence, like he was judging me and disapproving of me. (Even though I know, rationally, that he definitely was not.) This weekend I'm going to try it by myself for the first time.

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf
    #10421054 - 05/29/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

are you kidding. i only do salvia when i'm alone. it's too weird to have people around.

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
Re: Salvia Alone? [Re: pigs_on_the_wing]
    #10422196 - 05/29/09 09:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

pigs_on_the_wing said:
Quote:

Swyfty Swyf said:
Quote:

eruditemonkey said:

Also i really wouldn't be worried about walking around cause believe me, after you take just one hit and hold it in for like 30 sec, you will not be moving anywhere.

Are you sure about that?

I have smoked a fat hit of 40x and immediately got up and walked around.

While it is not a good idea to do this, it is most definitely possible.

Coordination goes out the window, though.

When you break through you generally go unconscious or pretty close to it, at least in every instance I've experienced or witnessed.

I think you go "unconscious" if you let yourself.

I generally like to approach the Salvia experience in this same type of meditative state.

I have, however, gotten up and traipsed clumsily around the room.

It is most definitely possible to do, even in the deepest darkest stages of the trip.

I've even stood up through the whole thing, with the moss growing across the ceiling.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

OfflineTomass
Faith might just get you places
Male

Re: Salvia Alone? [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #10422992 - 05/29/09 11:54 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Ive never really gotten visuals but its a crazy ride. I get a feeling of being in a factory/bakery

--------------------
I was totally :nonono: but now im just like :vaped: and happy

OfflinePsilomind
Anti-Prohibitionist
 User Gallery

#10423461 - 05/30/09 01:55 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Like I said before, if your wondering if demons or satan are real you'll find out soon enough, so don't go looking.

All 3 of my sally trips have reveiled to me this truth. First 2 alone, last with brother. Same thing all 3 times. Sally will take you to the deepest darkest depths of your soul and leave you wondering if your soul is intact.

--------------------
Wir sind nicht so gut, versuchen Sie besser zu allen Zeiten und um Vergebung bitten.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10423477 - 05/30/09 02:01 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I can ONLY do salvia alone. Being around people on it freaks me out and freaks them out.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies