Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore
    #10418298 - 05/29/09 08:14 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Original article

May 28, 2009

IDenta Corp. (PINKSHEETS: IDTA) announced today that through the agreement with the large New York marketing firm, the new General Drug Testing Kit will be introduced in all the following retail chain stores in the US and Canada: Wal-Mart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreen's, HSN, Duane Reed, and QVC.

With this agreement, Identa's test kits will be available locally to virtually every resident in the US and Canada.

The other selected kits will be placed as needed.

The initial stages of the agreement are currently being implemented and we expect to have the kits that are now available, in some of the stores by this summer.

The new General Screening Drug Testing Kit will also be sold worldwide and is currently being introduced in parts of Europe. (Portugal, France, Greece, etc.)

IDenta Corp CEO Yaacov Shoham states, "This is the most significant step since we started our marketing and sales, and the first stages of the agreement will be implemented in the near future. We are very excited about the possibilities that this agreement will make the new General Screening Drug Testing Kit well known and available to everyone in the US and Canada. This is a very unique test kit and will have no competition in the stores. Any home, school, business or any individual who desires to test a suspected substance will be able to do so and get instant results to know if it is any of 19 different illicit drugs."

The new General Screening Drug Testing Kit features the high standards of IDenta's different products:

No false positives, easy to use, reliable, safe, works on trace amounts, inexpensive, environmentally green.

The new kit is already being manufactured and is intended for the legal law enforcement agencies also, but it is especially directed to the retail-consumer market (worried parents, schools, working place, etc.).

This one kit will give a positive response for the following 19 types of known drugs:

Heroin, Cocaine/Crack, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, MDMA, Ephedrine, LSD, Methadone, Ketamine, PCP, Pentazocine, Propoxyphene, PMA, Oxycodone, AMT, DMT, Mescaline, Pethidine.

The use of it is very simple, breaking only up to two ampoules, and getting the positive color that will indicate the presence of one of the mentioned illicit drugs. If no positive color developed after the two broken ampoules, absolutely no illicit drug is present.

IDenta Corp CEO Yaacov Shoham states, "The new detector will be a major factor in the drug detection field, especially in the retail-consumer market where only IDenta's Confirm drug detectors are present so far."

This new kit will allow consumers to know immediately the most important question, if the suspected substance is an illicit drug or not.

ABOUT IDENTA

Since 2003, IDenta Corporation has been recognized as a worldwide leader in the development of proprietary on-site drug, drug precursor and explosive detection kits. IDenta develops, manufactures and distributes products for the both professional and civil markets which consistently pass the highest qualifications and testing procedures of law enforcement and security agencies around the world.

Information concerning IDenta's entire product line may be found at wwwXIDentaXbiz and hxxp://www.accutest.net/.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweephar
The Consultant

Loc: USA
Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: SuperD]
    #10418308 - 05/29/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

How is this different from other reagent kits like EZTest?...I mean besides the fact that they will have mass distribution?

I love how the article just mentions worried parents, teachers, employers, etc...like drug users never want to test their product to see if it is what they think it is.

Also, I thought (but guess I am wrong now) that those reagent test kits were in a legal gray area?  I am surprised that these are coming to the mainstream market.

--------------------
Life is good! (and it is also a journey)

Free Rudd!

OfflineShroomerRoss
Male

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: SuperD]
    #10418310 - 05/29/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

so dosent it test for pot.:shrug:

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10418319 - 05/29/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

It probably doesn't test for pot because all of the so-called 'worried parents' the article mentions have used pot in their past and know what it looks and smells like. :smirk:

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugsto [Re: ShroomerRoss]
    #10418322 - 05/29/09 08:22 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I guess you are supposed to know pot when you see it?

I haven't heard of some of those- I suppose it's because I'm old. :sad:

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Loc: TX Flag
Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugsto [Re: Doc_T]
    #10418348 - 05/29/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

no, it wouldn't test for pot because thc doesn't have any nitrogens (it's not an alkaloid).

that general kit probably is (or similar to) a marquis reagent test. it only tests for alkaloids, but isn't specific and probably won't  reveal which alkaloid it is. you'd probably test positive if you just drank a cup of coffee, took benedryl, or some cough syrup.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Edited by piracetam (05/29/09 08:59 AM)

Offlinesightfuleyes
Stranger
Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugsto [Re: piracetam]
    #10418471 - 05/29/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I will bet dollars to donuts that there will be false positives and after long pricey litigation the police will use there most famous line "we are doing the best with what is available to us".

Any takers on this?

Offlineperosiste
Overcomplicates shit for fun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #10418476 - 05/29/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said:
This one kit will give a positive response for the following 19 types of known drugs:

Heroin, Cocaine/Crack, Methamphetamine, Amphetamine, MDMA, Ephedrine, LSD, Methadone, Ketamine, PCP, Pentazocine, Propoxyphene, PMA, Oxycodone, AMT, DMT, Mescaline, Pethidine.

how exactly do they plan to test for a substance that is produced naturally in the body???

--------------------
Risk Management will be the downfall of western civilization

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: perosiste]
    #10418485 - 05/29/09 09:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

DMT is produced in vivo in nanomolar amounts, this test isn't that sensitive.

but I see what you're saying, that's why these tests are worthless. they'd be very inspecific

Quote:

sightfuleyes said:
I will bet dollars to donuts that there will be false positives and after long pricey litigation the police will use there most famous line "we are doing the best with what is available to us".

Any takers on this?

shit, I'd bet the house and farm on it.

--------------------
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is just poetry, imagination." ~Max Planck

Offlineweephar
The Consultant

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: perosiste]
    #10418540 - 05/29/09 09:14 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

perosiste said:
Quote:

SuperD said:

how exactly do they plan to test for a substance that is produced naturally in the body???

Those are drug tests...these are reagent tests...basically to see if that powder you have is DMT.

edit: confusing typo

--------------------

Free Rudd!

Edited by weephar (05/29/09 11:59 AM)

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: weephar]
    #10418608 - 05/29/09 09:31 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

if it were that specific, these tests would be in a lab, not a drugstore; and probably out of the budget of most folks.

this is a general drug test, which won't say much about which drug it is. I'm fairly certain (by the two ampule description) that it's a marquis reagent test. psilocin would turn it orange, so would adderall.

they're basically claiming that with this test, one would find out if the suspected person is breaking the law by taking an illicit substance.

--------------------

OfflineGermican
Wyld Stallyn

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugsto [Re: SuperD]
    #10418620 - 05/29/09 09:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

No false positives, easy to use, reliable, safe, works on trace amounts, inexpensive, environmentally green.

I call bull shit. Coming from a pharmacy school i know that ALL tests have false positives and negatives. It is almost impossible to get something 100% especially if it is something that will be mass produced.

Offlineweephar
The Consultant

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: piracetam]
    #10418638 - 05/29/09 09:39 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
if it were that specific, these tests would be in a lab, not a drugstore; and probably out of the budget of most folks.

this is a general drug test, which won't say much about which drug it is. I'm fairly certain (by the two ampule description) that it's a marquis reagent test. psilocin would turn it orange, so would adderall.

they're basically claiming that with this test, one would find out if the suspected person is breaking the law by taking an illicit substance.

Good point...so these are almost useless to the average drug user.  That sucks.

--------------------

Free Rudd!

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: weephar]
    #10418659 - 05/29/09 09:44 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

so it also tests for PMA and pentazocine... most folks don't even mess with the latter (or even know what it is), and yeah, everyone is abusing PMA because it just feels so damn great :rolleyes:

the war on drugs = major fail
and given the economic climate, I can't believe businesses are still investing in it

--------------------

OfflinecollinZzZz
have moicy!
 User Gallery

Loc: midwaist
Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: piracetam]
    #10418890 - 05/29/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

WAIT!  This test could be used to test suspected ecstacy pills?  I have been burned and almost went to the emergency room because of PMA.  I think these test kits are a fucking awesome idea!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but they didn't mention urine analysis any where and I thaught reagent test kits were what dance safe was all about.

--------------------
"I have never freed myself from the suspicion that there is something very odd about this mission."

Offlinesuburbanned
Stranger

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: collinZzZz]
    #10418930 - 05/29/09 10:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

nothing ever pleases you motherfuckers does it?  they release a mass produced test kit that tests for tons of drugs that you can now pick up at wal-mart, to make sure your rolls are quality, your heroin is good, and if your acid is legit?  ISN'T THIS WHAT WE'VE WANTED FOREVER?

How can you honestly NOT like something like this? Now I can just keep a bottle of this shit in my car, when I run out, re-up at wal-mart.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: suburbanned]
    #10419017 - 05/29/09 11:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

nowhere in the article does it say these tests will specifically detect the presence of any one particular compound. it will detect any of them. a positive test for mdma will look the same as a positive test for pma

--------------------

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

#10419208 - 05/29/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

20 bucks for a single use and not as reliable as ez-test.

http://www.identa.biz/usingkits.asp

they will detect specific compounds.

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

#10419212 - 05/29/09 11:41 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

piracetam said:
nowhere in the article does it say these tests will specifically detect the presence of any one particular compound. it will detect any of them. a positive test for mdma will look the same as a positive test for pma

exactly. This also makes it pointless for parents too. I mean a parent gives this to their kid, they fail and the parent thinks they are taking acid and shooting up because it tests for the presence of any drug and has no way of telling you which drug it is

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #10419241 - 05/29/09 11:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

you guys... they test the actual drug for a specific compound. they are OVERPRICED and you have to use their system. useful if you only use it once for emergency's and you want to blow more cash.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #10419338 - 05/29/09 12:05 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

don't know where you see that, but :shrug:
everything about its description screams "general amines test", which Marquis reagent tests for. according to this, mescaline would turn strong orange..wow, what a coincidence! so does psilocin!

false positives are bound to pop up.

I definitely agree that it's a waste of cash.

--------------------

Edited by piracetam (05/29/09 12:14 PM)

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

#10419401 - 05/29/09 12:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

They use two different reagents to determine whether or not a specific chemical is present. I'm not sure which ones they are.

Check out the link it shows you exactly how they work.

Offlinepiracetam
bioanalytical chemist
Male User Gallery

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: EdgeChaos]
    #10419424 - 05/29/09 12:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ok, ok...now I get it. It is marquis reagent, or variation of it.
they narrowed it down to 19 compounds that have noticeable differences in test colors (though PMA would likely be a similar hue as MDMA)

damn...what marketing whiz came up with this idea, put different concentrations of formalin in one ampule and sulfuric acid in the other (not exactly eco-friendly, but green is in, so they'll market it as such), for an all-in-one drug testing kit? worst of all, suckers probably dish out money for this.
man..i'm in the wrong business

Edited by piracetam (05/29/09 12:32 PM)

Offlinepasucks
Stranger
Male

Loc: pennsyltuckey
    #10419903 - 05/29/09 01:36 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

This is retarded... I think every pharmacy in America has had drug test kits with 99.99 % accuracy for like the last ten years lol and no drug test is guaranteed against false positives but hey I'm sure their not going to mention any problems with the products that their making money off of :rolleyes:

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #10422779 - 05/29/09 11:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Someone else told me they can test for LSD now. How the fuck? How long can they detect use for? I remember I used to drop acid the day before going to probation.

OfflineEdgeChaos
Still a stranger

Re: Reagent kits for opiates, LSD, AMT, Mescaline, MDMA, PCP and more to be available at the drugstore [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #10425121 - 05/30/09 12:51 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Once again... these tests are NOT used to see if you have done drugs (drug tests).

These are tests to determine if the drugs your dealer gave you are what he said they were. you take a small pice of the pill or whatever and you put it in the liquid and it makes a color based on its drug content. (reagent tests).

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom