Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlinedavidius_green
Stranger

French Kissing My Mom!?
    #10412162 - 05/28/09 06:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

When I was around 11 years old, I've been curious about how adults kiss on TVs and movies. A friend say that they kiss by slipping their tongue inside there mouth while they kiss. And I was kind of disgusted by it, but compelled to try. My mom was the type to kiss her kids on the lips while she put me and my little sis in bed, so when she tuck me in and kissed me, i slipped my tongue out, and my mom freaked out and pulled back. She said to me that I can't do that, but in the next couple of nights, I would always stick out my tongue when she kissed me, and my mom always pulled away. Finally, when she kissed me again, I stick out my tongue into her mouth, and this tim she didn't pull away, she ACTUALLY moved her tongue and our tongue kinda played with each other for 5 seconds. My mom then blushed and told me not to tell anyone or else she would never do it again. I agreed, and for around 3 years, we have been french kissing ever since. Even as far as a 10 minute making out session in bed and even when we're home alone together. It stopped, but I really missed those days.

A friend was telling me about this site. Its kinda like FML but the stories are better and longer. http://www.falarious.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: davidius_green]
    #10412171 - 05/28/09 06:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Wasn't there a name for that condition?

--------------------

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Loc: australia
    #10412173 - 05/28/09 06:29 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

thats fucking sick.

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: mellowparty]
    #10412175 - 05/28/09 06:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mellowparty said:

yea pedophilia.

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Loc: Flag
    #10412177 - 05/28/09 06:31 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

That was you wasn't it?

--------------------

"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Offlineillume
Alchemist
 User Gallery

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: filthee]
    #10412178 - 05/28/09 06:32 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

eadopis complex:shrug: sp?

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: illume]
    #10412188 - 05/28/09 06:36 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

eadopis complex sp?

Yea that's the name for making out with mom.

--------------------

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #10412196 - 05/28/09 06:39 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

"Oedipus"

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

#10412204 - 05/28/09 06:41 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Oh btw is that mom hot? Cause once we were getting stoned in my friend and his mother came into the room where we were. She isn't his real mom but a stepmother and she is HOT like hell. Great ass and fucking awesome tits. And she sniffed a bit from the air around her that was full of smoke and she made a lustful grin. Ever since then I want to fuck his mom!

--------------------

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Down the rabbit hole...
    #10412206 - 05/28/09 06:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

davidius_green said:
Quote:

When I was around 11 years old, I've been curious about how adults kiss on TVs and movies. A friend say that they kiss by slipping their tongue inside there mouth while they kiss. And I was kind of disgusted by it, but compelled to try. My mom was the type to kiss her kids on the lips while she put me and my little sis in bed, so when she tuck me in and kissed me, i slipped my tongue out, and my mom freaked out and pulled back. She said to me that I can't do that, but in the next couple of nights, I would always stick out my tongue when she kissed me, and my mom always pulled away. Finally, when she kissed me again, I stick out my tongue into her mouth, and this tim she didn't pull away, she ACTUALLY moved her tongue and our tongue kinda played with each other for 5 seconds. My mom then blushed and told me not to tell anyone or else she would never do it again. I agreed, and for around 3 years, we have been french kissing ever since. Even as far as a 10 minute making out session in bed and even when we're home alone together. It stopped, but I really missed those days.

A friend was telling me about this site. Its kinda like FML but the stories are better and longer. http://www.falarious.com

First of all that is disgusting. Please kindly leave and dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Cubie]
    #10412401 - 05/28/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

if true that moms is fucked up. kids just curious dont abuse.
but really my first reaction after,  :puke: , was got to be fake.
people make shit up on the internet 24/7. i doubt this is true.

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male

Loc: 512
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: joe Biggs]
    #10412409 - 05/28/09 08:24 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

i hope it is true.

that would be hot.

--------------------

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
    #10412422 - 05/28/09 08:28 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

here's another, I'm sure they are mostly trolls.

Quote:

Smartass
Last week I told my girlfriend she should wear her skirts shorter, she said ok I will if you wear your pants shorter. I pulled up my pants to my knees thinkin' she'd play fair and put on a really short skirt. But instead she just looked at my pants around my knees and said "ok, I get it," and put on a skirt that came down to her knees. I got mad, and raped her.

--------------------

OfflineKamek
Male User Gallery

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #10412428 - 05/28/09 08:30 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Could be true. There's lots of strange people in the world.

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Kamek]
    #10412434 - 05/28/09 08:33 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

yeah it could be I'd rather not know

--------------------

InvisibleJack Albertson
bismillah rahmani rahim
Male User Gallery

Loc: SOLARIS
    #10412457 - 05/28/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:

Quote:

Smartass
Last week I told my girlfriend she should wear her skirts shorter, she said ok I will if you wear your pants shorter. I pulled up my pants to my knees thinkin' she'd play fair and put on a really short skirt. But instead she just looked at my pants around my knees and said "ok, I get it," and put on a skirt that came down to her knees. I got mad, and raped her.

i wanna meet this champion of champions.

--------------------
Man is timid and apologetic; he is no longer upright; he dares not say "I think," "I am," but quotes some saint or sage. He is ashamed before the blade of grass or the blowing rose.Man postpones or remembers; he does not live in the present, but with reverted eye laments the past, or, heedless of the riches that surround him, stands on tiptoe to foresee the future. He cannot be happy and strong until he too lives with nature in the present, above time
TRANSCEND

OfflineVisionary Tools
Male User Gallery

#10412467 - 05/28/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

filthee said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:

yea pedophilia.

oedipus complex. It's not pedo, cos it's a kid what fancies an adult, in this case, his mum.

--------------------

Invisiblefilthee
DWWP
Male

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #10412540 - 05/28/09 09:11 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
Quote:

filthee said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:

yea pedophilia.

oedipus complex. It's not pedo, cos it's a kid what fancies an adult, in this case, his mum.

well the little girl seduced her mother and the mother gave in after the first couple of times and now that she's past her intitial shame of it all like she was caught doing something trivial like scratching her ass,its now their little ongoing secret and thats mommies idea aswell but she's not a pedo because she has long honey blonde hair

imagine if she's walking in on mommy and daddy having oral?

:bitchplease: 
:macdre:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#10412696 - 05/28/09 10:05 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I really hope this one is fake :shake:

Quote:

I hate him
I convinced my daughter into believing that her father molested her when she was young so that she wouldn't want anything to do with him and would hate him as much as I do. She does hate him and whenever he tries to send her a birthday card or christmas card she writes "molester" on them and sends them back. The truth is that I lied and that he never did anything of the sort to her. I just wanted to get him back.

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: niteowl]
    #10412714 - 05/28/09 10:09 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

please stop reading those ridiculous stories.

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Visionary Tools]
    #10412721 - 05/28/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
Quote:

filthee said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:

yea pedophilia.

Oedipus wasn't a kid.

He was the f'ing King.

He just fucked his Mom.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinemellowparty
legitimate researcher

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10412813 - 05/28/09 10:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Oedipus wasn't a kid.

He was the f'ing King.

He just fucked his Mom.

It doesn't matter whether it is a kid or not. If the son is attracted to his mother the condition is Oedipus complex.

--------------------

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10414880 - 05/28/09 06:09 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Quote:

I hate him
I convinced my daughter into believing that her father molested her when she was young so that she wouldn't want anything to do with him and would hate him as much as I do. She does hate him and whenever he tries to send her a birthday card or christmas card she writes "molester" on them and sends them back. The truth is that I lied and that he never did anything of the sort to her. I just wanted to get him back.

Yea that is REALLY fucked up if its not.

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Cubie]
    #10414922 - 05/28/09 06:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Gawd Damn@!:shocked:

--------------------

Offlineboletusoftruth
Psychedelic Funk
Male

Loc: MASS
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #10414925 - 05/28/09 06:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tight Hole
After a few months of a solid relationship, I breached the topic of anal sex with my girlfriend. To my surprise, she consented.After assuming the position (doggy) we got down to business. Being the gentleman that I am, I took things very slowly. Once it was in about an inch and she said she was ok, I figured that was it, and that I could go about my business normally. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. As I made the first thrust she let out a yelp of pain accompanied by what can only be described as an anal death-grip on my poor willy. She had a sphincter that could snap a baseball bat. As the vice tightened on me, I panicked furiously. Putting one hand on either cheek I pushed hard whilst crying out in pain. It seemed that the harder I tried to release myself the worse it got. After several minutes of screaming at her to please please release me, I decided that calmness was the way forward. After what seemed like an eternity I managed to withdraw and tend to my blue johnson. Another couple of minutes and I'd have lost him. We laugh about that night all the time.

:ilold:

--------------------

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #10414952 - 05/28/09 06:20 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

UnholyChild666 said:

Quote:

Smartass

:rofl:

--------------------

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: boletusoftruth]
    #10415022 - 05/28/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

boletusoftruth said:
Quote:

Tight Hole
After a few months of a solid relationship, I breached the topic of anal sex with my girlfriend. To my surprise, she consented.After assuming the position (doggy) we got down to business. Being the gentleman that I am, I took things very slowly. Once it was in about an inch and she said she was ok, I figured that was it, and that I could go about my business normally. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. As I made the first thrust she let out a yelp of pain accompanied by what can only be described as an anal death-grip on my poor willy. She had a sphincter that could snap a baseball bat. As the vice tightened on me, I panicked furiously. Putting one hand on either cheek I pushed hard whilst crying out in pain. It seemed that the harder I tried to release myself the worse it got. After several minutes of screaming at her to please please release me, I decided that calmness was the way forward. After what seemed like an eternity I managed to withdraw and tend to my blue johnson. Another couple of minutes and I'd have lost him. We laugh about that night all the time.

:ilold:

LOL< this is the only funny one yet.

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
    #10415043 - 05/28/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Someone from the Shroomery post this?

Quote:

Four Vaginas

A few months ago I was hooking up with a girl while insanely inebriated, like I'm talking five-alarm fucked. I had ingested, to quote Hunter S, "a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers," the only logical course of action was sex at this point. The problem was I literally had no idea how do it, I couldn't remember. My first problem was finding my penis, it had shriveled away into a prunish nub due to my dehydration, I found the little critter and we (said critter and girl) started going at it. It was probably the blood rushing to my head and the drugs flushing my system clean of anything rational, but I was starting to see things. The second problem came when the girl appeared to have four vaginas, I was seeing quadruple, I was able to get my wits about me enough to understand that this wasn't some four vagined-land monster, no, I was the monster. But I had to pick a vagina to stick it into, I felt like I was on some twisted Japanese game show, where picking the wrong hole would spell certain doom. I closed my eyes, prayed to whatever deity covers these sorts of dilemmas and hoped for the best. Bad decision, she slapped me and kicked me out of her apartment, to this day I don't know where I stuck my penis.

--------------------

OfflineCubie
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #10415066 - 05/28/09 06:41 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

:ilold: that is also funny as fuck.

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #10415198 - 05/28/09 07:02 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Quote:

Visionary Tools said:
Quote:

filthee said:
Quote:

mellowparty said:

yea pedophilia.

Oedipus wasn't a kid.

He was the f'ing King.

He just fucked his Mom.

yea that story was filled with irony, silly oedipus rex

--------------------

Edited by learningtofly (05/28/09 07:02 PM)

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: niteowl]
    #10415215 - 05/28/09 07:03 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:

Quote:

I hate him

I saw that too and I was just about to post it.  That's FUUUCCKKKED up.

Offlinejoe Biggs
Male

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Newbie]
    #10415734 - 05/28/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

this thread went from :puke: to  :hehehe: fast.

--------------------

Offlinedavidius_green
Stranger

#10418135 - 05/29/09 07:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

cool, they changed the layout and stuff. now its more user friendly, HURRAY INTERNET!

Offlinemorethanafeeling
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: florida
    #10418216 - 05/29/09 07:42 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

lol this is a good one to use. I just read it

"Yesterday I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 months, because we’ve been getting on each other’s nerves a lot lately. Shortly after, she sent me a picture of her giving another guy a blowjob. I sent the picture to her father."

InvisibleUnholyChild666
I'M GOD
Male
Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: morethanafeeling]
    #10418221 - 05/29/09 07:45 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

morethanafeeling said:
lol this is a good one to use. I just read it

"Yesterday I broke up with my girlfriend of 7 months, because we've been getting on each other's nerves a lot lately. Shortly after, she sent me a picture of her giving another guy a blowjob. I sent the picture to her father."

:ilold: :rockon:

--------------------

Offlinedavidius_green
Stranger

#10458327 - 06/05/09 05:08 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I met this random chick and partied with her all night. The time came and we started making out. It was about 5am and the party was still going strong. To get some privacy, me and her went into a closet. We started having sex and she was really into it. Slowly, a terrible smell started to invade the tiny closet. I looked down and realized she just took a shit. I literally boned the shit out of her. It was gross. She got shit all over the closet, on me, on her, everywhere. I was so drunk that I didn’t care. I just laughed, said “shit happens” and walked back to my friends house naked and covered in shit.

i loled

InvisibleKnifey Mcstab
Sir Prancelot Brainfire
Male

Loc: PNW
    #10460120 - 06/05/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

davidius_green said:
I met this random chick and partied with her all night. The time came and we started making out. It was about 5am and the party was still going strong. To get some privacy, me and her went into a closet. We started having sex and she was really into it. Slowly, a terrible smell started to invade the tiny closet. I looked down and realized she just took a shit. I literally boned the shit out of her. It was gross. She got shit all over the closet, on me, on her, everywhere. I was so drunk that I didn�t care. I just laughed, said �shit happens� and walked back to my friends house naked and covered in shit.

i loled

:projectile:

--------------------

Invisiblefeelfunny
I am you
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: South
    #10460181 - 06/05/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

wow i thought my mom was weard

--------------------
IF A CAT AND DOG CAN GET ALONG WHY CANT EVERYONE ELSE?
If the sky is falling, don't look up!  :abduction:

Feel Family Founder. :pm: me if you are tired of hearing, "Use the search function".

OfflinePsilas
Stranger

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: feelfunny]
    #10460260 - 06/05/09 05:42 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Last week I realized that it has been over a month since I had any form of sexual activity. Due to finals and hard-core studying I didn’t even care to masturbate. When I got home I decided to call “an old friend” to help me relieve some stress. My parents were out for dinner so we chilled in the TV-room. Soon enough we started hooking up and after a few minutes she began going down on me. The girl was an absolute pro, just like I remembered her. Teasing me, she begged me not to finish as she really wanted to please me.

After a good twenty minutes I couldn’t hold it any longer, remember it has been a week. As I was about the finish the door opened, I flipped the girl over the couch and grabbed a pillow to cover my erection, but it was too late. As my mom walked in, standing right in front of us, I experienced one of the strongest orgasms, blowing my load straight into the pillow. Luckily my mom didn’t seem to notice, she appeared to be looking for something. Then she grabs the pillow I was holding and leaves the room.  A few seconds later, I hear a loud scream from the living room.  The pillow was in fact a gift my mom had specially made for my grandma’s birthday, and yes it had her picture on the back. I came all over my grandma’s face.

:rofl2:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: French Kissing My Mom!? [Re: Psilas]
    #10460489 - 06/05/09 10:10 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Psilas said:
Quote:

Last week I realized that it has been over a month since I had any form of sexual activity. Due to finals and hard-core studying I didn�t even care to masturbate. When I got home I decided to call �an old friend� to help me relieve some stress. My parents were out for dinner so we chilled in the TV-room. Soon enough we started hooking up and after a few minutes she began going down on me. The girl was an absolute pro, just like I remembered her. Teasing me, she begged me not to finish as she really wanted to please me.

After a good twenty minutes I couldn�t hold it any longer, remember it has been a week. As I was about the finish the door opened, I flipped the girl over the couch and grabbed a pillow to cover my erection, but it was too late. As my mom walked in, standing right in front of us, I experienced one of the strongest orgasms, blowing my load straight into the pillow. Luckily my mom didn�t seem to notice, she appeared to be looking for something. Then she grabs the pillow I was holding and leaves the room.  A few seconds later, I hear a loud scream from the living room.  The pillow was in fact a gift my mom had specially made for my grandma�s birthday, and yes it had her picture on the back. I came all over my grandma�s face.

:rofl2:

:ilold: :lmafo:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinevansterdam
Mothership Connection

#10460500 - 06/05/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

el grosso amigo

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale