Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelost & buzzed
loving life
Loc: under sin it self, feelin...
feeling good
    #1040720 - 11/10/02 12:33 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Hi I have a good Q? can the mushys seep through your fingers or is it just antisapation of eatting them? I had a friend that told me they cant, but not sure peace. Stupid Q? go flame some one else, and all that are cool peace :grin: and good growin to you all  :cool: 

--------------------
yeah I know I spell like shit, so blow me!

burnt and pissed on my self to put it out

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTeon
Chemist/Self-AppointedFAQ Facist
Male

Loc: Here
Re: feeling good [Re: lost & buzzed]
    #1040792 - 11/10/02 01:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Technically, I can;t sya that it is impossible for any of the active compound to be absorbed through the pores in your skin. Skin after all is rather good at transporting substances into the bloodstream. Take for instance Nicitrol Patches as well as all those "my friend had sheet of acid in his pocket while he was running form the cops, his sweat got the paper wet and he absorbed it all into his leg and now he thinks he's a glass of OJ" stories (I am NOT saying that this has actually happened) However, from just handling the shrooms, even if you ground them up and really rubbed them in for that matter, I don't think you'll be getting enough of anyhting to actually feel it. This would simply be the pretrip shakes.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, have ever been, or will at any future time will be participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any legal statue; be it local, state, or federal law. All posts are works of fiction, and are intended for entertainment purposes only.

Don't just assume anything I or anyone else says is true. Test it for yourself. See if it's true.
Generate more useful information. The world is running desperately low on it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation