Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline34120060
Eocene Epoch
Male

an idea :D
    #10405363 - 05/26/09 11:58 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

so i was reading through

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6088536/fpart/3/vc/1

just random and its funny that most people think alien life to be more advanced from us. alien life could be just on a lower plain of existence, as we were when we were just starting to evolve (from jellyfish and the such). as i see it, and have made my ideas over the years, when stars explode (supernovas) the release all the fundemental elements for life, which in turn inpregnates a close habitable planet. and over milleniums we evolve from single cellular organisms to the complicated things we are today. so you can see like the whole fractal kinda thing, being the universe stars being male seed, planets being female create plants (being female and male) releasing pollen to pollinate anotehr plants egg and such, same with animals and stuff. and it just gets from basic to smaller and smaller like a fractal's arm. so the cosmos seeming utterly random and chaotic actually becomes beautifull and orderly. "out of chaos comes order" idk where i heard that haha anyway just sharing ideas before i go to bed.

peace

--------------------
"Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy"

- Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBEEP
Re: an idea :D [Re: 34120060]
    #10405429 - 05/27/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

out of chaos comes order, i think it was the hippie on SLC punk.

i think there's life on Venus and Uranus. microbes.. there might actually be intelligent life deep beneath Uranus near the core, heat+water=life. i can imagine a ton of planets in the milky way having wild "animals" on them. i think the fact that we've developed this far mentally is an anomaly, we can't survive in our own environment without it because of it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds