Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

Loc: Aether
How to heal your psyche after a bad trip?
    #10403083 - 05/26/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Back in 2003 and 2004 i had 2 VERY traumatic bad trips for which im still paying. My psyche was shuttered to 100 pieces and nowdays even when i smoke a bit of weed i get all really REALLY anxious :frown:

Im doing ALL kinds of mental work out at present and i feel i am half way to recovery. This is what i am doing:

Raunning water will break a bit of negative attachments to my chakras
Salt
Prayer will break abit
Staring at the sun...
Garlic
herbs (not weed, normal herbs)
a bit of yoga
a bit of salvia and shrooms
some meditation
some sleep depriviation
power ups given to me by various entities helpers
flexing my mind "muscles" / crown chakra
drawing crosses on my body
Lesser banishment ritual of the pentagram
Good slow breething
Reassurannce by friends
Crystals
Light visualisation
Chakra "brushing"
What are some of your technics to heal your psychological and mental body?

I think i read somewhere here a long time ago one should start taking VERY small ammounts of shrooms and gently increase, any more tips??

--------------------

Edited by desant (05/28/09 10:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
ovoideocystidiata protector
Male User Gallery

Loc: NJ Flag
Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: desant]
    #10403133 - 05/26/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

seems like your doing alot my friend... :grin:
i would probably recommend writing about life and what your "experience" is and means, you can alter your perceptual reality doing so...
also one thing to remember is to stop trying and start being...
try building your way up to the top of the mountain when it comes to manifesting the mind... that may wipe away some traumatic damage... so yea try working your way up slowly but shurely and then try a heroic dose in a EXTREMELY dark room... meditation or using some sort of sensory deprivation letting it guide you to what it has to teach...

--------------------

:sun:Variety is the spice of life!:sun:

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf
    #10403153 - 05/26/09 05:17 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

well let me tell you about ayurveda. First go get this book
Perfect Health by Deepak Chopra

Once you understand the concepts of ayurveda it becomes easy to see how your body/mind is out of balance and thus making for an easy correction. I used to read books about health and well-being. I would try to take in as much information as I could and regurgitate it into my life, forcing it to fit my situation. After reading that book I meditated one day and I had this spontaneous realization of how the dosha system works. Now I can just see it in everything. Trust me if you really want to heal learn ayurveda.

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
Male User Gallery

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #10403179 - 05/26/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

also try acupuncture/kineosiology

--------------------

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures Flag
Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: psychedelicSLUG]
    #10403278 - 05/26/09 05:38 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Live a more rationally based life.

The composition and extent of your healing regimen suggests to me that you expend a great deal of mental effort on yourself and all of these programs that are sold to heal you. Get out of your head and live and stop fucking with it. I sincerely hope you don't actually believe in all of that stuff; if you feel like you need to believe than you're probably short on something within yourself and looking outside to make up for it.

I'd lay off the psychedelics for a LONG time, or at least learn how to detach yourself from their effects. Psychedelics can shatter even the strongest of minds, identities, egos, etc -- if you're not a strong person to begin with -- and not unlikely even if you are -- they'll inevitably pummel you at some point and you'll be building yourself from scratch.

Psychedelics had an extremely powerful impact on me and it really twisted my life up for awhile. I wasn't abusing them in the conventional sense, but I tried to keep living my trips instead of experiencing them and letting them pass. I drank the proverbial kool-aid of psychedelic truth, and in hindsight this was extremely unwise. Take everything with a grain of salt. I do now and I'm a much happier and more wholesome person. I don't even have to do anything to be like this either, it seems to have been a natural progression from living more rational and less abstract/'spiritual' life, and not being so wrapped up in my head and trying to change it all the time. If God gave man any gift, it is his reason.

I'm not saying that everything psychedelics have to offer is fake, or has no healing or illuminating value, but they are for the right place and the right time and generally I think this is a rare occasion. They're not a band-aid and they can have profound impacts on the psyche that in and of themselves are largely harmless, but the ensuing life path can be quite the opposite.

I don't mean to come across as an asshole, just my perspective.

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: Grok]
    #10403887 - 05/26/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Start eating watermelon, it helps. Eat about a quarter of watermelon in one sitting. Do this at least 2-3 days a week.

Offline79towncar
Stranger
Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: lines]
    #10404080 - 05/26/09 08:16 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I've never had a traumatic trip... But when I'm feeling alittle blue I like to jog/exercise.. After a long run or a long workout I am usually very exhausted and I feel better. I don't know how well this will work with your situation but I do think exercise is important to mental health. Also when you look good you feel good...

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: 79towncar]
    #10404328 - 05/26/09 09:00 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Be here now. That's all you can do. Live in the moment, don't ponder the past. What happened, happened. You can move on, live in the present and enjoy every second of life in every glamorous moment, or you can fixate on the past as your life slowly ends over time.

What happened in your trip, is no longer happening. It doesn't even exist. What does exist is this very moment.
It's your choice.

OfflinepsychedelicSLUG
Male User Gallery

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: Fraggin]
    #10404345 - 05/26/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fraggin said:
Be here now. That's all you can do. Live in the moment, don't ponder the past. What happened, happened. You can move on, live in the present and enjoy every second of life in every glamorous moment, or you can fixate on the past as your life slowly ends over time.

What happened in your trip, is no longer happening. It doesn't even exist. What does exist is this very moment.
It's your choice.

what happened in your trip technically never even existed my friend... life is a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves...

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: Grok]
    #10404925 - 05/26/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

desant, I've had some things brought out in my mind that I never knew were there, and I didn't want to.  On a positive note, I worked through it for a long time, went through hell, and came out better than before the trip.  You can do this to; anyone can.  It takes willpower (which you already have) and the desire to reconcile your own psyche.

One way to reconcile is take the advice of what was already said.  Realize you are in this various moment and the past

You could also try confronting it head on and grabbing the bull by the horns.

What is the specific problem in your mind?

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

#10406167 - 05/27/09 06:00 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

do not stare at the sun. you will lose your vision; im totally seriously about this, my mom decided one day to do this for some unknown reason and has had poor eyesight ever since, even after surgery.

it takes time to heal from these things, meditate, write in a journal, and keep your mind focused on healthy ways of living. And stop using drugs. Maybe 5 years from now if you feel ok, but using hallucinogenics to try and heal from a bad hallucinogenic experience can be even more detrimental. sobriety can help you more than anything at this point, and it will over time.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: ManianFH]
    #10407422 - 05/27/09 01:01 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Sleep is a good mental and physical healer.

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#10410174 - 05/27/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lines said:
Sleep is a good mental and physical healer.

Sometimes.  But back when I had psyche trouble, I was afraid to go to sleep because of the nightmares I'd have.  I'd also wake up feeling zombified and engraged.

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: Society]
    #10410852 - 05/27/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Try a swedish temperpedic mattress or try a bobopedic mattress which according to bob is of equal value to a swedish temperpedick mattres. The swedish temperpedic mattress is made of the same stuff that astronauts sleep on.

Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

#10412761 - 05/28/09 10:25 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

lines said:
Start eating watermelon, it helps. Eat about a quarter of watermelon in one sitting. Do this at least 2-3 days a week.

ANd how is that gooin to help? :smile:

"do not stare at the sun. you will lose your vision; im totally seriously about this,"
I know i know, i forgot to mention i do it when its really low, it DOES strenghetn your psyche.

"Sleep is a good mental and physical healer. "

That is true and i completely forgot about this! Thanks!! I need to work on my dream mind...

--------------------

Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

#10412835 - 05/28/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

I stopped drinking

I dont smoke any more weed, havent smoked any for more than 2 month..

I havent got any shrooms atm

But i do a bit of salvia and then meditate... woorks wuite well

Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

#11368318 - 11/02/09 11:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

launching Phase 2:

"Operation Overdoze"

(a more down to earth philosophical explanation)

I dont know what the hell happened to me but in 2000 - 2003 i used to be "wired" so well... that i could do any substance, even overdoze on it if u will and still stay comfrtable with it and in control..........

I NEVER knew what a "bad trip" was about...........

Until mid 2003, when i was reading religious texts... assuming i am a sinner done something fucked up... and just relyin 100% of God and religion

the following day i had the first and the worst trip ever on DMT...

I used DMT before and all, never had any problems until that time

That trip devastated me... even some of my hair turned grey :|

Fucked up shit...

So i cut my losses... freshened up and still didnt loose trust in Christianity...

Still thinking i was a "sinner" and done shit in the past (past lifes) i continued praying and going to church... until in 2004 i had another devastating trip, this time on San Pedro.

Shit was nasty.... it left me even more bad state then i already was ...

Well with time... i slowly realised that i was on a road to nowhere with all the religious baggage i was dragging behind me...

Now that i started cutting off all the mental baggage i had, now some physical problems appeared- problems with gangs, and my heart/cardio - is fucked.....

But i still remember the time when i could eat 10 grams of shrooms and fucking have it, ride it out like a man.... hence the title of the thread - operation Overdoze - i want to recover the same health and mind set as pre 2003 DMT devastation... i feel it can be done, it aint gonna be easy but it can be done

BTW ppl often ask me why i keep on doing drugs...

I admit now days 9 out of 10 trips its a negative experience...

But ive been using drugs PRE 2003, and i saw their true colors... and i am in love with MJ, E, Shrooms and many more... (so worrin too much about popo/parents and doctors in the middle of the night while on weed and then having a panick attack isnt gonna stop me loving MJ)

--------------------

InvisibleSociety
Mmmm... pizza
 User Gallery

#11369246 - 11/02/09 01:20 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Why?

--------------------
Delicious Pizza

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: Society]
    #11376377 - 11/03/09 11:47 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Training with weights.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinedesant
Pleiadian Revolutionary
Male

Re: How to heal your psyche after a bad trip? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #11425264 - 11/10/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

^
Yeas that is one way, unfortunately i have cardio problems , NOT as a result of bad trips, something else... so working out is VERY difficult for me... its SLOWLY getting better....

Today i discovered another great way of strengthening my psyche : meditating and focusing on a particular body part, such as brain or lungs - it works. I feel stronger

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order